Do Miracles Happen? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could always move?" Then he added, "On second thought, I never liked you very much anyway."

I stuck my tongue out and he chuckled.

Time had come for us to pick up and take the long drive back. The kids complained, they wanted to stay longer, this was fun. I heard Amy ask her mom, "Can we come back here with daddy?"

"Maybe. Maybe sometime."

I wanted to cry for Claire and her kids. That husband of hers gave her the shaft and doesn't know what he's missing. If he were here, I'd slap him silly for being such a jerk.

The drive back went smoothly, and all the children took naps in the car, and were rearing to go once we drove into Gene's driveway. I was helping undo seatbelts and lifting little bodies out, Gene stops and watches a police officer exit from his cruiser and walk towards the house. Must be checking on someone in the neighborhood, I figure. The lunch box, toys and other items are carried into the house and I took time to help Aaron and Amy change into some clean clothes. Claire was busy changing Andrew's diaper, Gene walked into the room.

"Claire, the office wants to talk to you."

"SHIT." The expletive exploded from her mouth, she handed me Andrew after I'd gotten the others changed. "They're going to take my kids away."

12