Do Not Pass Go Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't feel right because I felt good. Lying there in the dark, I realized I had gone almost an entire day without once thinking about my ex-wife or my kids. I didn't know whether I should feel guilty or relieved because while it was nice to have a little relief, it didn't feel right turning a trip to visit my kids into a sexual oil change for dad. Sometime around three in the morning I went back into the living room. Not only didn't Theresa wake-up, but when I tried to gently nibble her neck and pet her thigh, she just let out a sleepy hmmmph and rolled onto her stomach.

In the morning I woke to an empty apartment. Theresa had left a note apologizing for falling to sleep on me and promising to make up for it tonight. She told me not to bother getting a hotel room and that maybe, when she got back, we could go for an early supper.

I was just zipping up as I was getting out of the shower when my cell phone rang. Before ignoring I checked the number. Damn. My ex-wife could even ruin a piss.

"What is it now?"

"Have you talked to Jenna recently?" Jessica asked her voice tired and frantic.

"No." My anger disappeared. "What's the matter?"

"She didn't come home last night. I've called all her friends. I've called everyone Traci told me about. She didn't go to soccer practice. She hasn't gone to practice all week. The phone I gave her goes right to voice mail."

"Shit!"

"The police won't take it as a Missing Persons' case until 24 hours have passed. God Peter...I've been coming apart. She hates me, but I never thought she would do anything stupid. I know you don't think the kids matter to me...but damn it, if anything's happened to her."

"I'm sure she's fine." My voice was calm and collected, but inside I was as frantic as Jessie sounded. "You told her friends and their parents to call you if they hear from her?"

There was some sort of thunking noise from her side of the phone. "You don't think she could have gone to the airport or the bus terminal? She said was saying she was going to be with you whether I liked it or not. If she shows up at your doorstep..."

"I'm in Virginia now. I flew in early to... look do you want me to come over there?"

"The nanny is driving around the neighborhood and Traci emailed all her friends to call her if they saw Jenna. I've called all the hospitals. I don't know what else there is to do."

I stopped thrumming my fingers nervously against the table. Now was not the time to have two freaked out parent. "You're doing everything you can Jess."

"What if she flies to Minnesota and you're not there? What is she going to do just sit out in the cold?"

"My sister is there. I'll give her a call, but if Jenna shows up there I'm sure she would call me."

"You're in Virginia? Could you come over?"

Even at that moment worried about my daughter, hearing my ex-wife asking that hurt. "Just hold on. I'll be right there."

I hesitated after hanging up though. Going to the house would have me violating the protective order. And while I didn't think Jess was going to call the police on me now, after Jenna turned up was another thing. I quickly wrote a note for Theresa and called a taxi. Traci and Tommy met me at the door, running over to hug me. It was an odd feeling, being happy and sad at the same time.

After a quick hello though Traci went back to her room, back to the grounding that Jess had given him. Here was an overdue reunion in one of the worst circumstances. Even Jess hugged me when she saw me and that feeling of strangeness was overpowering. Just under the surface my anger at Jess was alive and well, but right now it was the least important thing.

Jess looked terrible, hard worn with dark circles under her eyes and an air of desperation. I hugged her again quickly. "How are you doing, Jess?"

"Hey dad," Tommy said, tugging on my shirt.

"Fine except for my mother. She keeps calling. I told her we should keep the line open, but she keeps calling. Maybe you could try to convince her when she calls. If she turns up on the doorstep, I'm going to scream."

Tommy pulled on my shirt again. "Hey Dad."

"I'll take care of your mom. Look there's nothing we can do but wait now. Let me deal with the kids and your mother." I patted the side of her face quickly and let go. "Go lie down for a little while and try to get some sleep. I'll wake you if we hear something."

Tommy did a peepee dance of frustration. "Dad, I have to talk to you."

The phone ringing interrupted us. As Jess predicted, it was her mother. Hearing my voice clearly unnerved her and when I told her to stay off the phone and that we would call her when we had information, she meekly accepted. It sounded like she was drunk, but drunk or not it still sounded like she felt guilty about what she had done to me. When I got off the phone, Jess had disappeared, hopefully to get a little sleep.

My son however was still attached to my shirt.

"What, Tommy?"

"I need to talk to you." My quiet son beckoned me with his finger as he walked outside. Once we were outside in the garden, he turned back to me.

"I've got Jenna's number if you want to talk to her." I just stared at him in shock. "Do you want it?" He held out a piece of paper with a scribbled number. For several seconds I kept looking at my son trying to latch onto words and failing. Tommy just stared at me contentedly. Finally I got my cell phone out and dialed the number.

"Hello, Jenna?"

"Dad? That's you?"

I just had to shake my head. You forget how much energy it takes to deal with kids, especially my kids. "I'm here at the house with Tommy. Where are you? Are you safe? What is this all about?"

"Calm down dad. I'm perfectly fine. I'm with a friend..."

"A male friend or a female friend? Just how fine are you?" I said trying to keep my voice in control.

"A guy, but it's not like that. This was just to show mom that she couldn't fuck around with our lives and not expect us not to fuck around..."

"Jenna!"

Hearing my quick exhortation, Tommy drifted closer trying to listen in on our conversation. I shooed him away.

"But dad she's fucking with our lives. After she was fucking some other guy and acting like it was all your fault. And it's not like I haven't thought about running away. If I thought for a second we could be together, but she would just get some judge to make out like it's your fault."

"Forget about whose fault it is for now. Just get back here. No matter how much of a bitch... look even your Mom doesn't deserve this kind of thing."

"Yes, she does."

Parenting was often the ability to lie convincingly to your children, but this was one whopper even I couldn't get out. I had been too worried about Jenna when I saw Jess to notice it, but even then my stomach had tightened into a ball and my teeth had clenched. Now that the immediate danger was gone, my anger was back.

"Jenna, the only thing that matters now is that you're safe and this stunt doesn't screw up my chance when we get another custody hearing. When you get back here, I've got to get out of here. Even us speaking right now has me violating a protection order. Once your mom's calmed down, I don't trust her not to call the police on me. If that happens..."

"What else can we do, though? On the web I've been reading all about guerilla warfare..."

"You're fifteen. Fifteen-year-olds cannot be terrorists." Guerilla warfare. The idea was ridiculous but right now her words just infuriated me. "This is insane."

"Dad, I'm not a terrorist. I'm a member of the resistance."

I took a couple deep calming breaths. "We're not done talking about this, but right now I want you home. Got it? Home ASAP. And we're not going to talk about this in front of the CPS lady on Saturday. Anything else, but not this. Is this a prepaid cell phone?"

"Yeah."

"Then I'll call you on Monday at this number. Got it?"

Jenna let out a disappointed humph. "Okay."

"Now come back home," I said and hung up.

Tommy had drifted until he was only a couple feet from me, but now he fluctuated between studying his feet and studying the sky.

Putting my hand on his shoulder I directed his eyes toward mine. "Is Traci involved in this too?"

"No."

"So the resistance is just you and Jenna?"

"It's not really Jenna's fault." Tommy's eyes evaded mine. "It was my idea. She found out. And she didn't think it was safe for me to do it, so instead she did it."

Who would have thought my quiet, almost eleven-year-old son was a criminal genius. But as bright as he was... "Is Traci doing anything? Tommy, is Traci planning anything like this." Tommy just kind of shrugged.

Now if any of my kids were going to be an evil mastermind it would have been Traci. God, I almost felt sorry for my ex-wife.

"I'm going to have to talk to all of you on Monday. As soon as all three of you get home, come out on the lawn and give me a call."

When Jenna arrived I just gave her a hug and sent her outside while I took a couple mile walk to the nearest convenience store to call for a cab. Getting back to Theresa's apartment I realized I was locked out. I spent the rest of the day haunting a coffeehouse and a bookstore that was in walking distance of Theresa's apartment.

It was a strange thing sitting there obsessing about what was going to happen to my kids. Frankly, my ex-wife's sudden mood shifts made me more nervous than hopeful. The thing was Jess had actually called me and told me she was sorry. The last time that happened... actually it never happened. She would admit to her mistakes, acknowledge them, even try to help fix things and help people involved. But to say she was sorry?

And then there were my kids who had suddenly become the fifth column in my house. How bad was it when quiet little Tommy came up with mind games to play on his mother? If Tommy was doing this, whatever Traci had planned was going to kill my wife or drive her insane.

The strange thing was my mind was awhirl with these thoughts and then nothing. There was no solving these things and I was tired of worrying about them. I just zoned out staring at the crowds of people rushing around the coffeehouse and bookstore where I was waiting. When I snapped out of it, I just felt listless. And suddenly I was girl watching. It was like the reptilian part of my brain was taking me back to the basics of food, shelter and sex. If I had been hungry or it had been raining maybe women wouldn't have so captivated my thoughts, but as it was every woman between 17 and 70 looked good to me. And simmering up in my thoughts was the knowledge that very soon I was going to have sex. Each woman I saw made it into my fantasies as a temporary stand-in for Theresa. Soon I was staring through the women, my mind so caught up in thoughts of Theresa that I didn't need any extra stimulation. In her note Theresa had apologized for conking out on me last night and had promised that even though she was going to get back late from her waitressing job she was going to "ride me hard and put me down wet." Dwelling on those words had me so hard it was painful.

I felt like a criminal loitering around the front of Theresa's building. I thought about getting a hotel room, but Theresa had said she was going to stop back and change before going to work. Finally around 5, Theresa arrived. Actually my mind had zoned out following the progress of this gray haired matron who was walking her little Shitzu. Gray hair or not, that woman had a fantastic butt. Not little mind you, but spacious and... I looked up right into Theresa's eyes. "Got locked out, did you?" She grabbed onto my hand and hurried toward her front door.

It was bad enough to get caught ogling other women. But to get caught ogling a woman old enough to be my date's Grandmother? "So..."

"You're going to ask me how my day went?" she said as she fumbled through her purse for her keys. "Good. And the weather's nice too. Traffic was horrible. And all day long I've been so horny." She opened the door and pulled me after. "Seeing you lying there in my bed, it was all I could do to force myself to get going. And you had a hard-on that had peeped out of the folds of your boxers and was just crying out for me to play with."

She tapped the button for the elevator impatiently and turned to look at me. "I bet you think I'm going to get mad at you for leering at Grandma..." She raised her eyebrow and stepped into the elevator. "Guess again. I've been like that all day. I've been a mess. And you, getting me all worked up last night and then just playing with me. You know what you are? You're a cunt tease. And you've been doing it to me for 11 months now. Eleven months of playing hard to get ends once we get to my apartment.

"All day long I found myself staring through things. You know how long it's been since I've participated in sex? Before last night..." She shook her head obviously burying a lot of not so good memories. But then her eyes took me in. "I've never really been into blowjobs that much but last night it was so hot. I wanted to take you all in, swallow you and spit out the bones or suck everything you shot inside my mouth and keep it there forever, this happy mute girl with a mouthful of cum."

Her stare smouldered and I was at a loss for words. Even when I had run into her at the bar almost a year ago, she hadn't been like this. Then she had been sultry and nervous with a false front of confidence. Now manic and horny was the best way to describe her.

"Why are you being so quiet?" The elevator stopped at her floor and she practically sprinted out the door. "Or are you saving your tongue for other things than talking?"

"My God, I want to fuck you so bad." Even as I said it, I saw a door open up and a couple walk out. Theresa just smiled at them and kissed me soundly on the lips.

"Peter, what are you trying to do? Ruin my reputation?" she said as she quickly opened her apartment door.

She began unbuttoning my shirt and then quickly losing patience she pulled hard sending two buttons pinging off the walls. "You don't mind me being a little aggressive, do you?" she said as she was pushing me back toward the sofa and what looked like a repeat of last night.

"Not a bit," I said and then quickly pivoted and pushed her down on the sofa. Thank God she was wearing a skirt because one handed there was no way in the world I could have gotten to her pussy. Thankfully she made it even easier for me because when I pushed up her skirt I saw she was delightfully naked.

Theresa pulled a pair of shiny purple panties out of the folds of her coat and dangled them in front of me. "I took them off before driving home."

My fingertips toyed around the edge of her pussy even as she humped her hips trying to make contact.

"Please Peter don't tease me. I'm so close. I was rubbing myself at every traffic light on the way home and I almost came just when I saw you."

My fingers grazed her very pink erect clit and she shuddered and bucked up. God, my mind was lost in the beauty of her cunt.

"So what did you want me to do?" I said just as I leaned down and took a little lick at the bottom of her slit. Unlike my ex-wife it was a strong flavor and that made it even better somehow. I was licking this beautiful woman that was so obviously not my ex-wife, this beautiful young woman who was humping her hips up to get my tongue closer to her clit. Taking a page from her book, I breathed a cool stream of air against her clit even as she shuddered and uhmmed in frustrated pleasure.

"Please Peter. Lick me."

Again I took a little lick as I pushed a finger firmly up inside her. She was vibrating now, getting tense on the edge. Even as I came up and Theresa got herself ready to complain I swooped down again, licking from the bottom of her pussy to the top and then taking her clit into her mouth.

"Uhhh!" Theresa shouted as she grabbed my head and pulled my head into her crotch grinding my head around and down for a couple seconds until she yanked my head so hard that it was my nose diddling her clit even as my tongue lapped up and the gush of liquid coming out of her. "UHHHHHHHHH." When she finally let go, I collapsed on the floor working my neck out, breathing hard, just staring at the sight of Theresa lying there with her skirt up and her pussy exposed, her head back and eyes closed swooning like some ravished damsel.

"That was amazing," I said astounded Theresa could be that excited. I got up and nestled alongside her for a minute running my fingers up and down the arch of her neck, gently kissing her earlobe. Hard and horny as I was, there was just something so satisfying about seeing a woman totally satisfied and knowing that I had helped her get there.

After what might have been a couple minutes, she opened her eyes. She leaned over and kissed me.

"Wow!"

"The only thing that would make that better is next time we see if we can get you to be multi orgasmic."

She smiled and kissed the corner of my lips. "I doubt it's going to work, but gotta say that I like your kind of thinking." She leaned in and this time her mouth opened and our tongues gently mingled. "You know what I need now?"

"To fuck your manly lover so hard he'll wake up with a limp dick for the next week?"

She grinned and licked the tip of my nose. "That's for later. No, do you know what I want now."

"Dirty hot sex."

She shook her head. "A shower and maybe before it's done we can get some clean and relaxed sex. Then once we're clean..." she paused and looked over at me.

"Dirty hot sex?" I said knowing it wasn't right, but still hoping anyway.

Theresa grinned but shook her head as if she were humoring a particularly slow child. "No, I have to go to work. But after that and after I get a shower by myself, we're going to have a very late dinner. There's an okay Greek restaurant that stay open 'til 2 AM just around the corner. After dinner we can come here and...aren't you going to guess?" As she looked at me expectantly her eyes twinkled. She was toying with me and enjoying it.

"Greek food? If we plan on doing anything else I'd say we'd better brush our teeth."

Theresa frowned. "Yes. And?"

Her lips beckoned me and in a second her lips were planted on mine in a long luscious kiss. Our tongues tangled and fought. When we pulled back we were both panting lightly.

"And then?"

Staring deep into her eyes, a raw circuit of lust connected us. I kissed her neck and nibbled on her earlobe. "Parcheesi?"

"God, you're an idiot." She pulled me away and stared at me. "Well, we better get started," she said pulling at the bandage and began unwrapping it. "The quicker you get the slow clean sex over with the sooner I get to eat." I groaned in protest at her words. "Oh be quiet, Parcheesi guy. Now I don't want you respraining your wrist so you better leave all the shower sex to me..."

I didn't like the sound of those words, but as it turned out it wasn't so bad. It seemed certain that she was going to put on a long tantalizing masturbation session in front of me that would leave me begging for mercy. Well she did that, but afterward, she leaned down and gave me a fantastic blowjob. The only thing that was weird about it was that she had me shampoo her head as she was doing it. The blowjob was amazing... on the other hand I'm not sure that I did such a great job with the shampooing. After the shower Theresa threw her clothes on in a hurry and raced out the door.

She was only supposed to work until 11PM, but midnight came and went without her showing up. When I called her it went straight to voicemail. No-one answered at the restaurant. I called again at 1 AM and this went to voicemail too. By the time it got to 2 AM I was really worried.

When Theresa finally came back, she walked with a thundercloud following behind her. Bruce, her ex-husband had been waiting for her when she got off of work. He said he wanted to talk about visitation with Theresa's stepdaughter over a late meal. Instead he spent nearly two hours talking about how good they were together. The more impatient Theresa got, the more Joe dangled visitation in front of her.