Do Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted her hips to try sliding him into her. He shook his head and lowered his lips to hers, parting her lips as his tongue went in to wrestle with hers. Growling again as his cock still rubbed her clit, her tongue entwined and pushing around her mouth with his. He pulled his head up and broke the kiss.

She whined in reaction and again begged "Please" in a low hushed tone.

He responded with another kiss and she felt his cock pressing against her drenched pussy, parting her lips as it forged on. Her moans of encouragement egging him on, he had no more restraint and lost himself as he plunged, balls deep into her tight wet cavern. Feeling his tip pushing against her womb he stopped dead to look at her.

Her mind was with him in thought as she whispered "The pill" and lifted her hips up to slowly work her pussy over his cock.

Pushing it inside her as deep as it could go, clenching tightly around him, she thrusted into him again and again. He growled close to her ear, "Stop or I will cum way too soon."

She giggled and launched her hips up and inward, then with a squeak she felt her hips pinned to the mattress, his cock again outside of her now desolate pussy. She paused all movement and looked at him incredulously, wanting him back inside her. He smiled and lowered himself ever so slowly back so that inch by inch she was again grabbing him balls deep inside her cunt. Her only thoughts were getting his dick to spurt warm hot liquid inside her as she exploded all over him, the pure satisfaction of their bodies moving together in harmony as their sexes collided in pure bliss.

She felt her body grow tense and get close to the edge, but couldn't go over. Just as she was about to give up, he reached between them and pinched her clit. Her eyes rolled back into her head, her thoughts scattered and spots floated in the darkness as her body came down from what can only be described as an internal earthquake. She smiled gleefully to be with her one true love.

She began to participate again, feeling every tiny prickle of her walls come to life with each rocking of their hips, his cock causing sensations in her surface, his cock swelling to impossible size. As he got close, she worked harder, moving her clenched wet cunt over his cock until he moaned loudly and grabbed her ass, plunging once more deep into her, his tip buried so close to her womb she felt each surge of his seed hit.

He collapsed on top of her with the biggest grin as he stated the fact "That was just to get the sexual tension out of the way, now let's start with the good stuff."

He rolled over to caress her skin as they both laughed into the echoes of the room.

--:--
--:--
1.0
KymmieQuinnell
KymmieQuinnell
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Highly arousing...

This is a great and erotically charged story. I enjoyed reading it, and look forward to the 'sequel'....you have cleverly kept us hanging....!

stefaunkstefaunkover 11 years ago

Once again you bring an incredible reality to your story. Loved it! Now why can't I sit next to a women like that when I am stuck on a plane?

Share this

Similar Stories

Park Transgressions Is her faith enough to deliver her from evil at the park?in NonConsent/Reluctance
Nya Father and son train their toy.in BDSM
Mr. Wilson - After The Garage Nicolette 10 years after the events in the garage.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mr. Wilson's Garage Pt. 01 Nicolette pays the price.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Library A dominant bf uses his submissive gf in the library.in BDSM
More Stories