Do We Have To?

Story Info
What Jared and Dean are willing to do to get the girl...
939 words
3.5
18.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want us to do what?" Dean asks with an incredulous look on his face.

"I want you two to hook up," I answer.

"With each other?" Jared asks with surprise as he looks at Dean.

"Am I not speaking loud enough, yeah each other. Do it," I demand sarcastically.

"I'm not touching him. He's a guy," Dean says sounding annoyed.

"Yeah c'mon can't we just..." Jared starts and I cut him off.

"Aww don't be so uptight. He's pretty. Just pretend you're kissing a girl," I say to Dean. "And you, don't even act like this is new ground for you. You probably wanna fuck him as much as I do," I say to Jared as I gesture to Dean.

"Well I don't know, maybe it could work," Dean says uncertain.

"I'm not like a girl," Jared whines. "Yeah, I have done worse."

"Ok good. Let the games begin," I say.

"Yeah but, but he's such a douche bag," Dean responds as he looks at Jared.

"Fuck you man," Jared defends.

"I didn't say you had to be friends with the asshole. Shut up Jared, you know you can be an asshole. I just said to hook up with him," I say as I look at Jared.

"Dude I don't know about this," Dean says nervously.

"Yea I don't know, I mean he doesn't even think I'm hot. What the fuck?" Jared says.

"Look first you two do what I say, then I do whatever you say," I say teasingly as I take off my top revealing a black lace push up bra that both boys quickly take notice of.

"How much do we have to do?" Dean asks as he eyes Jared unsure.

"Don't worry, you'll both stay virgins. I just wanna have some fun," I answer with a grin.

The boys both give each other a once over and take a step toward one another. They both look unwilling and look to me for further instruction.

"I want you to make out. Make it look real," I say crossing my arms.

"Ok just don't talk and maybe we can get through this with out making me sick," Dean said to Jared.

"Fine. Just don't tell me how much you liked it when we're done," Jared responded cockily.

They moved in front of each other and Jared put his hand on Dean's face and leaned in to kiss him, Dean closed his eyes.

"Wait, no. You have to get closer. I want full body contact, and lots of touching. Dean, run your fingers through Jared's hair and Jared pet Dean. Keep going till I stop you," I instruct.

Jared moved in closer to Dean pressing his body against his. Dean put one arm around Jared's waist and used the other to brush Jared's black hair away from his eye then resting it on his cheek. Jared put one hand behind Dean's head and the other just below his left shoulder and he went in to kiss him. Dean resisted him slightly at first but Jared's mouth pursued his hungrily and within a few seconds Dean was kissing back.

"Now take each other's shirts off. I wanna see you undress each other. Then go lay on the bed and continue, Jared on top." They're getting into this. Guess Jared really can turn anyone on. I think to myself.

"Wait, you said..." Dean started before I interrupted.

"I said no actual sex. That doesn't mean you guys can't get a little more comfortable," I answer.

"How much should we continue then?" Jared asks.

"God Jared you're supposed to be an actor, fucking improvise. Put your big mouth to use," I demand.

Dean pulled Jared's shirt over his head and tossed it on the floor, Jared did the same. Dean got on the bed and laid in the middle. Jared climbed in after on his hands and knees. Jared positioned himself firmly pressed to the side of Dean half on and half off of his body. Jared started kissing Dean on the mouth and ran his hand along his firm bare chest from his collar bone down to his stomach. Jared's kisses slowly worked their way down Dean's neck and chest stopping just above the waistband of his jeans. Jared propped himself up and straddled Dean at the knees, taking both of his arms and holding them down on both sides. Then Jared leaned down and licked his stomach bringing his tongue up to his ear stopping along the way to bite and suck a few different places. By this point Dean was fully aroused.

"Jared, make him cum," I say, now turned on myself.

"Wait I don't..." Dean began.

"It's a little late to say you're not into this. Now shut up and let me finish," Jared demanded as he pushed Dean back down after he attempted to prop himself up.

Jared undid Dean's jeans and resumed licking his chest paying special attention to his erect nipples. Jared put his hand down Dean's pants into his boxers and began stroking his hard cock. Dean let out a small sigh of pleasure and Jared laughed to himself. His mouth now focusing on Dean's neck Jared, now hard himself began to grind against Dean's hip while increasing the pace he was stroking Dean's cock. Soon Dean came and Jared followed shortly after. They both laid on the bed catching their breath.

"Fuck me hard! Wasn't that shit fun?" I exclaim.

"I will, just give me a minute," Dean said huskily with a dirty grin.

"Not nearly as fun as our turn will be sweet heart," Jared answered with a sinister stare.