Do What I Say

Story Info
Dirty games with my wife become real,
4k words
4.41
163.9k
62

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosicum
erosicum
87 Followers

I don't remember how the game started but it was just fantasy at first. The winner of the game, any game from backgammon to strip poker, got to say, "You have to do what I say". In the beginning we played games around the house like she was home alone and a "strange man" came in and tied her up... Or I would have to tell her embellished stories of my pre-marital bi-sexual escapades while she masturbated in front of me with a vibrator. Whoever won, I would usually spin a tale about whatever sexual situation the winner selected. Most other times we would usually lay on the bed naked and masturbate together to some really outrageous stories. Her favorite stories usually involve her having to do things with strange men in adult theaters. It was very hot. We often joked after we came together about what it would be like to do something like the theater fantasy for real.

After several months of driving ourselves crazy we decided that the next time we played "Do what I say", we would so something for real. We agreed that if that something was too extreme one could negotiate conditions. If one refused, there would be consequences to be decided on later. The next evening I beat her at gin rummy.

She looked nervous while I thought about what to do. So cute; standing in the middle of the living room with just one of my old dress shirts on and a pair of pink panties. I loved that dress shirt on her. It was missing all but the bottom button and was see through enough that you could see her nipples and the full shape of her tits. My imagination is scary sometimes but I knew I needed to take it easy if I ever wanted to play "Do what I say" for real again. My mind was reveling in the possibilities... Her pussy lips seemed to pout right through the thin panties. She keeps her pubic hair trimmed but I had a better idea.

"Go into the bathroom and shave your pussy completely!" She stared at me. "You have to do what I say and I say you have to shave your pussy as smooth as your ass". I smiled. She smiled briefly, turned and headed into the bathroom, resigned to her fate. Good girl, I thought. My cock began swelling against my jeans. Perfect. I sat down on the bed outside the bathroom and waited for her, working on my plan.

When the bathroom door opened I couldn't believe my eyes. She was completely naked, (which was her way of saying that she would be a good sport), and silhouetted by the bathroom light. She put her hands on her hips and stood with her legs about three feet apart. My god, her pussy lips were outlined by the light and I could clearly see she had followed the rules. I stood up and held her soft small but perfect body to mine. "Grab the shirt and put it on". She did so, looking nervous and timid, but still smiling. Good girl.

"Now, get in the car". She stared at me and reached for her panties but I said, "Leave them there, you won't need them. Now, do as I say and get in the car." She began to slowly walk to the front door. "What if somebody is outside?" "Then walk quickly", I said. She opened the door and stepped out. The car was out on the street so she had to walk down the walkway and around the car to the passenger side. It was only about 8:00pm on a Saturday night. She pulled the shirt tightly around her and rushed to the car, opened the door and jumped inside so fast that she didn't see what I saw; my friend and neighbor, Pete sitting on his porch with his wife drinking a beer. I caught his eye and gave him the shush sign. He smiled and took a sip.

I walked to the driver's side and hopped in. There she sat, with nothing on but a thin white shirt that was just too big for her. I reached over and deliberately opened the shirt and pulled its shoulders down over her arms, pinning her arms to her side and leaving her completely exposed. She was gasping and maybe a little bit frightened. I smiled reassuringly, started the engine and drove out of the neighborhood.

There is a strip on the edge of downtown that is home to some seedy bars and an adult bookstore, one with video booths in the back. As I drove slowly down the avenue her eyes were wide open. I know she was thinking about what I had in mind. Her arms were still pinned by her shirt sleeves making her look cute and vulnerable. I told her to spread her legs wide and pull her knees up. She obeyed. Now she looked really nasty, too. We both knew it. At this point nobody could see her but me. God, her tits were so perfect. I leaned over and looked real close, down at her pussy, naked, and hairless, spread open before me. I reached down and touched her right on her little clit, giving it circular rubs. She twitched slightly, a moan escaping her lips. This was the first time I'd felt her pussy completely shaved and I loved the nakedness, the vulnerability. She looked up at me with heat in her eyes.

Feeling safe in the car she began to gyrate gently into my fingers, moaning out loud. There was moisture glistening in the passing lights between her lips and all over my fingers.

As we pulled up to the next red light I told her to take my cock out and suck it for me. I know she loves sucking my cock. So she shifted over onto her hands and knees beside me on the seat and opened my pants, pulled out my hard cock and leaned in, sucking the head and slowly working her way up and down. While she sucked, I reach over and started rubbing her tits, running my hand over her back and around her perfect naked ass. She moaned on my cock, holding my balls with one hand while the other was between her legs tickling her slick little clit.

"I don't care where we go or who we see. You will do what I say. Understand?" She looked up from my cock, right into my eyes and said, "Yes I do." "Then lie on your back with your head in my lap. Pull your knees back and spread your legs. As she moved into position, I pulled the shirt off of her. She was naked; horny and naked, and she couldn't see where we were going.

I spotted a man walking through the parking lot toward the adult bookstore. Perfect. I slowly pulled into the parking lot. I slowed even more as I came up beside a normal looking middle aged man. He looked down into the car, squinting to see through the glass to confirm what he thought he was seeing. I pushed the button as he followed alongside and her window started coming down. We were near the back of the lot when I stopped the car and shut off the engine.

He stood there staring into the most beautiful cunt he'd ever seen. She stared back, hypnotized in the moment. Her hands were still and her legs began to close reflexively. "Remember", I whispered to her, "you have to do what I say. Spread your legs and let him see your nasty little shaved pussy." She loves the word nasty. I felt her relax and her legs eased open. The man was staring, leaning forward. The window was wide open.

"Touch yourself for him, you dirty little girl", I said loud enough for him to hear. "Show him how nasty you are!" And she did. She began by stroking and squeezing her tits, pinching her perfect nipples and then she slowly moved one hand down to her pussy lips, stroking, caressing, and finally rubbing her little bud. I could see the guy looking around and, deciding that nobody could see, he pulled his cock out and started to stroke himself. She couldn't see that but when I told her he was jacking off looking at her she moaned real fucking loud. She actually whimpered and in a pleading and very horny voice said, "I want to see". I thought about this for a moment.

She lay there panting and tracing her fingers alternately around her clit, down her naked pussy lips, and in and out of her totally exposed hole. "Please. I want to see his cock." I helped her sit forward. She hopped up onto her knees, facing the man and she looked out, innocently holding onto the door, kneeling forward for a good look. I slipped my hand between her legs, sliding my fingers up and down her wet crack, poking into her cunt, amazed at how fucking wet she was. We both heard her whisper to the stranger, "Let me see."

The man stepped forward showing her his cock, pumping it slowly towards her standing as tall as he could, reaching his cock to the window. "Oh fuck" she said looking back at me." I want to see it cum." I couldn't believe what happened next. The sight of her hot naked little body and those lustful eyes staring at his cock was too much for him. He shot his load right into the window, streaming a thick string of cum across her face. She jerked back and most of his orgasm splashed on her tits and ran down her body. The rest hit the side of the car or dropped harmlessly onto the ground. Embarrassed and spent, he zipped up, mumbled something about the hottest thing that had ever happened to him and he ran off into the night. She moaned and fell back into my lap.

My cock was hard as can be; straight up and rigid, twitching like crazy against her right temple. I took it into my hand and squeezed. She was rubbing her pussy, cupping everything into one hand. "Fuck," she said. "Fuck!"

Remembering that I promised not to go too far on our first reality game I said, "Maybe I should take you home." I reached down to start the engine but she stopped my hand and then wrapped her fingers around my cock, looked up into my eyes and said, "Are you sure? I still have to do what you say, don't I? I mean, I haven't called quits or anything?"

Man. When she's right, she's right. So I started thinking.

I told her to sit up and watch where we were going next. I started the engine and slowly drove to the front of the bookstore. Bright letters advertised video booths on the marquee. When I stopped in front of the entrance, turned off the engine and the lights and looked at her sitting naked next to me I remember thinking, "This is it". To her I said, "Put the shirt on and walk up to the door. When you hear my door close I want you to walk inside. Go to the counter and ask the clerk to direct you to the aisle with vibrators. Go to the aisle and wait for me. I'll be right behind you."

Without a word she put the shirt on and got out of the car. Barefoot and so close to naked, she walked up to the door and waited. I got out slowly, watching her, and then closed my door. She entered the store while I was still at the car. I took my time and after several minutes, pushed the door open and entered. I looked around and there she was, shyly glancing at the wall display of vibrators, dildos and every kind of sex toy. There were two men clearly angling for a better view of the hot little chick checking out the toys. We had fantasized this in several scenarios but this was for real. I walked passed them and stood on her far side. I reached my hand around behind her and gave a pull on her hip, "accidentally" pulling the shirt up so that anyone looking could see that the shirt was all she had on. They were all looking. In a moment of modest reality, she reflexively tugged the shirttails down.

I kissed her neck gently and whispered, "Walk slowly to the curtains back there. As you go I want you to look directly at each man's crouch and smile into his eyes if you think his cocks is hard." She smiled at each of them in turn before she stopped at the curtains and turned around. My nasty little girl was still staring at their hard cocks as she turned and went into the dark of the video booth alley. They followed her and I was just behind them.

I'd been here before and knew that the last three booths had holes in the walls. All three doors were open. She was standing in the center of the hallway, facing all of us, trembling and holding the shirt tightly around her very naked body. I walked around behind her, placed my hands on top of her shoulders and whispered, "Are you okay?" She answered silently by reaching one small hand down and squeezing my semi-hard cock through my jeans. She moaned and leaned back into me. I knew what she wanted me to do next. I whispered again, "You have to do whatever I say." I felt her shiver.

I slowly slid my hands out to her arms, letting friction take the soft cotton with them. The two guys were already riveted but seeing how I was starting to pull her shirt open and down her arms, they were absolutely hypnotized. Perfect. I let the shirt fall to rest just above her beautiful tits. Then I pulled her hands away and let the front fall open, showing her tits and her beautifully shaved pussy to these nasty strangers. I quickly turned her to the side and roughly pushed her into a booth and closed the door.

It was dark and she was panting like an alley cat. I put two five dollar bills into the illuminated slot. I selected the third movie because the scene was happening in an alley; three guys forcing a lone girl to suck their cocks, pulling her head from one cock to another. She was staring at the screen, her mouth slightly open. Very hot! We heard the doors on either side of us close and in moments the light of the video screens back lit the glory holes on both sides of our booth. Soon the lighting was blocked by faces trying to see my hot little girl. She hadn't noticed because she was still facing the video screen, imagining it was her in the alley.

She was staring at the screen as I took her shirt off and laid it on the plastic chair. I reached around and caressed her pussy just a little then I turned her to the right. She looked down in front of her and saw the first glory hole. I nudged her towards it and while feigning resistance, she moaned out loud. When we saw a hand come into our booth she looked at me, now frightened for the first time. "Do what I say now open your legs and let him touch you". "Oh god" she whispered as she did as she was told. I held her about six inches from the hole, practically placing her pussy into the stranger's hand. It cupped her first, then began to explore, sliding a finger up and down her pretty, moist seams. He found her spot and gave it a few swirls. She actually bucked into his hand involuntarily. Then a finger found her tight little hole and he pushed it in as deep as he could and then pulled it out slowly. She said in a loud, husky whisper, "I'm so fucking wet". I stripped my clothes off while I watched.

His finger started slowly fucking in and out. After maybe 30 seconds I pulled her back against me and turned her towards the other hole. The eyes looking at us quickly vanished and as we both watched this absolutely beautiful cock began coming into our booth. It was long and slim, something I thought she could handle so I said, "Do what I say now. Suck it good!" She fell to her knees like a hungry whore.

I stared as she began to love that stranger's cock. She kissed the head, licked the length up and down to the balls and then began to suck it into her mouth, inch by inch. I mean sucking, too. Each effort pulled that cock in another inch and she just kept sucking, inch by inch. I'm sure she sucked at least eight slim, cock inches into her self. Then my hot little girl just held on, her face pressed against the hole as he pulled it back slowly until she could gasp for air. Then he pushed it all forward, and she just held on and let him shove it all down her throat. She gagged but held on as his twitching cock made her head bob up and down. A few strokes later and he started fucking her seriously; I mean he was ready to cum in her throat, so I pushed her head into the wall, just to be sure, and he fucked.

God damn he fucked her throat. He fucked at least fifteen more long strokes, all the way in and all the way out before I could see he was going to start cumming. Her head froze, stuck on his cock as it held her throat out straight on its rigidity, and she began to gulp furiously as his cock started squirting its cum into her. I couldn't believe the way she struggled to get every drop into her as deep as possible. Every time he thrust she opened herself up and pushed her head forward against him. By the time his cock stopped thrusting and she stopped bucking around, not a drop was left. That fucking girl made sure her throat took every shot. I was so proud. She can get so fuckin' horny. I knew her pussy was totally on fire!

Still on her knees she spun towards me, her eyes so hungry I could have finished her right then but this was going too well to stop. "Stand up and look what you did", I commanded. She stood and looked back at the sagging cock, slightly dripping and shrinking back through the hole. "Oh fuck," she said, "I'm so dirty." "You are. You're my dirty, nasty little fuck is what you are," I said. You should have seen her face when she moaned, "I am. Oh fuck! I really am. What do I have to do next?"

I reached over and grabbed both of her wrists in one hand turning her so that she faced me with her naked little body against mine. My cock is pretty long and thick and it stood straight up between us as I pressed her against the other wall. I mean, I was naked, holding her beautiful sweat drenched body against me as I pushed her back against the glory hole. I knew the other guy was hoping for something like this so I kicked her legs opened and exposed her asshole to the stranger whose hand had made her pussy so wet before. His hand came in again, so quickly and he was soon finger fucking her tight, wet little pussy in and out on his biggest digit. She began whimpering and humping against him.

As she stood with her naked ass pressed against the open glory hole, I reached down into the pocket of my discarded jeans and pulled out a small tube of lube. I knew this was it. I held it up in front of her face and then leaned down and placed it into the hand that was pleasuring her pussy. The hand retreated and she stayed, panting into my face, hornier than I've ever seen her, her mouth hanging open, her eyes wide with her ass spread even wider against the open glory hole. I was thinking that I would be able to see what the guy was doing just by looking into her face. I was right.

She had really just melted against his finger in her cunt but when he started poking his lubed up finger into her ass, her mouth opened in an "O" and her eyes sort of jumped. "Oh..oh..oo...ooommmuuugh." Something like that. I spread her arms out far to the side and waited... His finger slowly pulled back, I knew by her sigh. She looked up at me and started to say something when she began reacting to what had to be his cock head pushing at her asshole. I had no idea how big it was. I suppose I should have looked. I do know that mine is really a challenge for her little butt so this was completely unknown.

I could feel he was pushing at her, trying to penetrate her tight little hole but I could also tell it wasn't working. I realized the angle must be wrong, she's too short and her ass needed to be near the top of the hole. So I used both my hands under her arms to raise her higher up against the wall. Just when I had her where I wanted her and had begun to relax a bit, she gasped and almost cried out loud. Everything seemed to stop and get real quiet. I knew the head of his cock was in her. Here we were, her feet almost 6 inches off the floor and she's using my spread legs to hold her feet far apart. I'm holding her, looking into her eyes and my dirty, nasty little girl starts to wiggle, just a little, adjusting the angle of his entry. Then I felt her slip down at least two inches onto his dick. There was a loud moan from the guy and she gasped and began to swear.

"Oh fuck o fuck o fuck o fuck", she's muttering. I can feel their motion as he begins to push his cock in a little and out a little. She's getting louder and tears begin rolling down her face. She strained to lean forward to give him complete access so I slowly stepped back, allowing her to bend over. She reached back with one hand and held her ass open while she pushed against his deepening and quickening thrusts. Her other hand went to her pussy and she began frigging like crazy. I could tell they were both close. (God I love this little slut).

erosicum
erosicum
87 Followers
12