Do What I Say Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosicum
erosicum
87 Followers

In the sweetest voice she asked the guy to pull back to the head. He did and I felt the emptiness inside as my ass closed tightly on the vacated space. She began muttering like I'd never heard as she liberally applied the lube onto his cock, running her small hands up and down, encouraging him by masturbating his shaft while the head was still in my ass. " O-o-o-o-o. Look at that big dick in your ass; I know you like it, Cock Slut. You're a very bad boy; you're such a dirty little slut." Pleased with her work she again stepped in front of me, braced herself and said loudly, "Okay, let's see if we can get that cock all the way in", and she pushed me hard against him just as he began to thrust. A full six inches slid more easily into me as she held me there. Her eyes were wild as she braced herself against the wall.

"What does it feel like? Tell me what his cock is doing."

"It is so big, so hard, and it's twitching whenever he pushes. I think the bullet is tickling his dick. Fuck. I feel like a fucking vibrating sex toy!"

"Do you like it?"

"Yes..." was all I could say as he shoved again twitching so hard that the rigid cock almost lifted me up onto my toes. "Mmmm-m-m-m" she cooed.

Suddenly her expression changed; her eyes opened wide in confusion and then seemed to melt in resignation. "Someone is trying to fuck me", she said. "O my God!" In her enthusiasm to see that huge cock buried in my ass she'd forgotten about the other glory hole and its new occupant took advantage of the pretty pussy that kept shoving, in apparent invitation, against the glory hole behind her. He'd waited for just the right moment and pushed, his cock sliding easily into her sloppy, wet and horny pussy. "Oh shit, I'm going to cum again" she whimpered as the cock pushed deeper. She spasmed hard against it and pushed back. At the same time her hands pushed my ass at least two inches deeper onto the cock and I cried out again. She held me there as she shook her orgasm onto the other cock.

Now the cock began fucking her even harder. She used my shoulders to steady herself and push back to be fucked more deeply, all the while forcing me farther and farther down the monster shaft that was now beginning to thrust into me with more energy and abandon. I was helpless on his cock. It was thoroughly covered with lube and my ass was becoming less resistant. It had been years since I'd been fucked and my passion was overcoming my fear. It was by far the biggest dick I'd ever had in me and I felt an old fantasy being fulfilled as I began to push back on my own. His cock head met the vibrating bullet each time he entered and it seemed to follow his cock as he retreated. His voice was getting louder and he was muttering and barking. Everyone in the booth section of the store knew he was fucking me as he yelled, "Keep pushing Cock Slut, fuckin' whore. Uhg, fuck, Fuck! All the way Slut. Tight Ass! Take it. All the way, push your ass up against the fuckin'hole, Slut!"

He backed up, his fat cock head seeming to lock like a dog knot on my tight hole and pull me backwards, until my ass cheeks pressed against the hole in the wall. "Now I'm going to fuck you and cum in your ass mother fucker." My lady was lost in her passion, fucking her cock hard and holding me against the wall as she thrust in rhythm with the stranger's cock. I braced against her and as I poised bent over I knew I was about to be fully impaled by the entire length and width of the twitching, jerking cock in my ass. The vibrating bullet was sending my assailant into a frenzy as he began shoving, hard and fast. In three quick strokes I knew he had fully entered and he wouldn't stop until his cock shot all of his cum deep in my ass as the bullet drove the tip of his cock insane. I was panting and gasping for air, my hard twitching cock just dancing in the air, dripping huge precum drops on the floor.

"He's cumming in my fuckin' cunt!" she screamed and I saw her face as she was lost in another orgasm, this time her cunt juices were being creamed with the stranger's cum.

I was now being fucked like the whore that I was, loving the huge cock in my ass, working to be sure to maximize its pleasure. I wanted his cum, all of it, deep in my ass. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"I yelled as he shoved forward again and again, and each time he did I was lifted up on the cock that was so rigid and unbending.

She fell forward, off the cock that had been her pleasure; it stayed for a moment, dripping and slowly softening. What a sight! She crawled forward and gasped when she saw the huge cock fucking my ass through the glory hole. "Oh my God! Oh Shit!" Her fingers went straight to her cunt and began frigging her clit as she stared at her cock slut husband getting fucked and fucked, faster and harder, its fat ten inches disappearing up my ass again and again. She crawled under me and grabbed my cock and began to suck on it, relishing the taste of the cum that kept dripping out so freely.

"Here it comes you fuckin' whore, here it cums... here it, ugh uuh fu-u-u-u-U-UK!!!" He shoved in all the way again and I could feel the bullet dancing on the tip of his cock as the first shot of his cum released. The cock twitched so hard and began retreating from the intensity of the bullet but it chased the cumming cock head as it pulled back near my stretched ass hole. He shoved again, screaming as his cock kept shooting his cum into me; he was fucking me in a jerking, spasmatic way. I could feel a change as his cum mixed with the lube. It was hotter and slicker, creamy and wonderful. I held hard against the glory hole, holding my ass cheeks wide apart, giving him every advantage. I wanted mine to be the best ass he ever fucked. I wanted his cock to get every possible pleasure from my ass as he continued fucking and screaming each shot of cum into me.

She was below me crying, overcome by her pleasure as she sucked my dick. She surrendered to the rough pounding into her mouth as I was fucked. She muttered, "Gimme baby, gimme baby" between sucks.

The pace of my anal assault began to slow and I felt the hard tension of the cock shaft release as the final hard shots of cum were deposited ten inches into my ass. I began to shake as the image of each cum shot dizzied my mind. Everything went dark as I was blinded by passion and my cock began shooting, rapidly squirting shot after shot into my baby's mouth. I grabbed her head and pulled her onto my cock until it was deep into her throat, still holding the shrinking cock in my ass. I held her face against me as I kept cumming, shooting load after load as she sucked and gulped my mass of sperm.

I fell forward and collapsed on the floor staring back at the cock that had just fucked me, hanging long into our booth. "Oh my God!" she screamed as her clit reacted to her touch and everything that had just happened, to the taste of my cum, the size of his cock; she was dizzy and began jerking her legs open and closed, her head and upper body contracting over and over until she curled against me. I leaned over and took the now soft cock into my mouth and began sucking softly, like a baby and its pacifier. We were spent, finished, overwhelmed.

I reached behind me and pulled the still vibrating bullet out of my ass and passed out against her. She was looking up at me smiling with love in her eyes. "I love Yahtzee".

erosicum
erosicum
87 Followers
12