Do What I Tell You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am wincing from the unbearable pleasures, coming and coming so hard it hurts. Then it has peaked. I cannot believe the intensity of it tonight. I work at prolonging it, relaxing a little at a time, holding my breath, then releasing it in a puff, which gives me a few extra little shudders of delight as I feel my cunt muscles grab his cock again. I come to myself, blinking my eyes. The second man is still pumping me hard. It is as though I left the room and am now thrust back into the middle of a movie. Even though I am satisfied, I am so wet that his cock feels very very good moving inside me.

You are staring at me, hand on your hard cock. You are looking at me like I am a birthday present so wonderful you almost don't deserve it.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I am saying, while the man fucks me hard and makes my head slide up and down on the bed. I want you to know I didn't mean to come like that with a stranger.

You kneel at the side of the bed, forcing your tongue into my mouth. I feel your hands on my breasts. Your breathing is ragged and I know you are very, very excited by what is happening to me. You finish the rough kiss. "I want you so badly right now, my little slut," you say intensely. "I want you all full of their cum. My cock is aching to get inside you. You are so beautiful when there are strange men fucking you."

Then you are holding my face very tightly between your hands, and you put your tongue back in my mouth, licking and sucking. I can't get enough air, and I can feel the man on top of me finishing, ramming me with total abandon. I am exhausted and waiting him out. He finishes, and you make him get off your wife right away, and for a second it feels like the pony express, as the fresh rider pushes the tired rider off the pony and begins whipping the stumbling pony. I'm out of breath, and you are vigorously thrusting into me.

"Oh, I love you with your arms out like that," you say, raising yourself up off my chest to gaze lovingly at my sweaty face.

"Look at your neck with those red marks," you say, almost to yourself, and this makes you pump me harder. You wrap your arms around my back, pulling me up against the restraints, so my back is arching and my head is falling back, I am yours, not fighting, my breasts jiggling. I am relaxing, I am a rag doll, and this seems to excite you even more.

"Oh, oh, oh," is all you can say, and then you are coming and groaning and holding me too tight for too long. Finally you let go, and as I struggle to catch my breath, you are stroking the side of my sweaty face.

"I love you so much, I love you more, thank you, baby, for letting me have this fantasy," you say while you are pulling the restraints off my wrists. I limply close my arms around your back. It feels so good to just hold you while you kiss my face over and over.

"You can take off now, guys," you say, as you are freeing my leg. "It's just me and her for the rest of the night. Just me and my little wife, my little whore, my crazy, sexy wife. My amazing, loving, sexy wife."

And when, just on the edge of sleep, you ask me if I want to do it again soon, I say no, baby, please, no baby, no. So you say, ok, then... ok, maybe not... we'll see.

But I see you smile to yourself before you drift off. I wonder if you have crossed your fingers behind my back, if you are already thinking about who to invite next time. Something about the way your eyes roll off to the side, and something about that look tells me you are thinking of inviting three men next time. Or maybe even four.

Had you glanced over at me one last time before falling into your heavy contented sleep, you would have seen a deep and secret satisfaction that had been eluding me since our wedding night.

Look at me. I'm smiling, too.

12