Do You Believe in Miracles?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,241 Followers

"...and I always thought miracles only happened to other people...I mean, we both go through bad times and somehow – some way – end up together again." I sighed.

He was quiet for some time. My head rising and falling on his chest with every breath he took.

"Well," he finally said, "...it wasn't exactly a 'miracle'.

"Huh? Well, no-no, I don't mean—"

"Johnny, your mother has been staying in touch with me...as a-matter-of-fact, we usually talk on the phone once a week...she's told me every little detail of your life...it was hard for me to hear how that wife of yours treated you. I wanted to come back here and take you away from her...and when she left you – when that cunt humiliated you in front of your co-workers like that, well...I wanted to come back and take you in my arms and hold you forever."

Tears welled in my eyes. I had managed to forget all of that until now.

Then it dawned on me: Tommy knew all this? My mother and Tommy spoke to each other once a week? That was more than I spoke with her.

"I, ah...but you coming back here...you getting an apartment here...wasn't that a coincidence?" I was confused now. "I mean..."

"No...when you lost your job...after you moved here...I'd been working on something in Florida I had to finish. As soon as I could, I flew back here...I, ah...I paid your neighbor to move out so I could move in...your mother helped me work out the details."

"You paid Fred to move?"

"Well, yeah...he was happy to get the money."

"So...you're not broke? You didn't lose your money?" I asked, my mind somewhat clearing.

"Well – no. I have more money than you and I will ever be able to spend," he said.

"The house in Florida -- you still have that?"

He chuckled, "You're going to love it! There's even plenty of room when your mother visits us."

I didn't know if I should be angry or happy. Then I began to wonder about Tommy's personal life – his relationships over the past six years.

"Mom told me you were involved with someone there," I said.

Silence. Then he quietly said, "I had a couple flings...nothing ever came from them."

He shifted me on my side facing him. He took my head in his hands. "Johnny...Johnny...it's always been you...since we met, you've never left my mind. I was in love with you in high school. I dreamed we'd be together forever...then that cunt came along...."

I kissed him. His lips were warm, pliant. There were tears on his face. I kissed them away. We clung to each other. I rolled on my back and spread my legs wide apart. He was on top of me.

I whispered in his ear, "Tommy, take me. Please fuck me in the ass. Fuck me hard, Tommy. I want to feel you cum inside me!"

He stared into my eyes. He had that look on his face. I finally understood that expression on his face: it was love; it was unbridled happiness.

Tommy reached over and took a small bottle off the bedside table. His strong hands grabbed me behind both knees and pushed them upwards. His weight pinned me beneath him on the bed. My heart pounded with excitement. We gazed into each other's eyes.

I felt a slippery liquid on my anus. His finger worked it around my hole. He applied more liquid; his finger popped through my entrance, slick with the lubrication. More liquid; his finger slowly pushed inside me until it could go no further. He slid his finger out and squeezed liquid on his hard cock. I felt the mushroom head of his cock against my hole.

"This might hurt," he said.

I whispered, "I don't care – do it – fuck me, Tommy!"

He pushed forward; his cockhead slowly disappearing into my hole. We continued gazing into each other's eyes. I relaxed my sphincter to help him. His cockhead was inside me. I felt some pain but I smiled at him. He pushed his cock further and further into my asshole. The hair on my neck stood on end; my nipples became erect; my cock was hard and throbbing.

He brought his weight down onto me. His cock burrowed all the way inside me. My mouth opened and my eyes rolled. I still had a smile on my lips. He let me get used to the feeling of being completely filled with his cock.

Then he began to fuck me; slowly, at first; I groaned; I felt every inch of his cock; every vein on his cock; it felt alive inside me. It was thrilling! His cock felt like a wonderful creature invading my asshole. It had a life of its own.

He fucked me harder-and-harder. He pushed all the way inside me and bumped my prostate.

"OOOHHHHH-GOD!" I shouted.

I groaned and babbled incoherently. My head rolled side-to-side. This spurred him on and he fucked me faster-and-faster. He was grunting with effort. Sweat was forming on his face. He was plowing in-and-out of my asshole. In-and-out---in-and-out---in-and-out...

I felt my balls contract. My cock exploded between us and pumped semen on my stomach and chest. Tommy felt my orgasm and cried out. He shot load-after-load of his thick, manly cum inside my clinging asshole. He fucked me hard until his balls were empty. Then he collapsed on top of me.

We gazed into each other's eyes. When our breathing returned to normal we kissed. We both said, "I love you" at the same time and we laughed. I'd never felt so safe, secure and happy in my entire life. Then a serious look came over his face.

"You know...you still owe me a hand-job."

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,241 Followers
12