"Do You Believe Me Now?"

Story Info
Friend's big titted, bimbo Sri Lankan girlfriend is seduced.
11.1k words
4.08
200.2k
200
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pkumar282
pkumar282
51 Followers

Naomi is the ex-girlfriend of a friend of mine. She has a killer figure, 5 feet 7 inches with 34 DD boobs, 28 inch waist and 36 inch hips. She has long, silky black hair that flows down to her butt and a sexy, sultry smile and face that gives guys instant hard-ons. She is originally Sri Lankan, but born and brought up abroad. She is, in all senses of the word, a big titted bimbo. A body to be fucked into submission and not really much going on in the brains department. However, I've always thought my friend a damn lucky bastard and have fantasised about fucking her on too many occasions to count, while stroking my average dick to climax.

One night (when my friend and Naomi were still together), we were all invited to a house party. I arrived at around 8 pm to pick them both up and when I saw Naomi, my heart skipped a beat and my dick throbbed in my pants. She was really sexily dressed in a tight black dress with her ample cleavage displayed for posterity and her long hair worn in a single, three plait braid cascading neatly down to one side of her head. The dress was short and it stopped just above her knees, showing plenty of her languid legs. She was dressed to tease, her "bimbo" attributes honed to the max.

We arrived at the party and were introduced to everyone there. It seemed like a great party and there were quite a number of guys and girls there. However, my eye was drawn, due to his imposing frame, to this one black guy in particular called Jerome, built like a steam train and wearing a tight fitted T- shirt. He was at least 6 foot 2, chiselled face and body to match, a fine male specimen who made most average males conscious of their own bodies; an alpha male if there ever was one. I saw him spot Naomi and without fail, like most guys, he gave the full look from top to bottom. Unbeknownst to anyone but me, however, he licked his lips slightly, as if seeing a tasty morsel.

Jerome walked up to us, wading through the crowd and pushing several individuals out of the way in a cocky manner, and introduced himself. "Hey, I'm Jerome," he said as he made a beeline for Naomi and shook her hand. He seemed to hold on to her hand for a little bit longer than what I thought was normal. But my friend seemed pretty comfortable with him so I didn't think anything of it at that time. We all stood around talking for a bit but my friend was introduced to someone else so moved away from the rest of us. I, however, lingered within earshot of Jerome, and now Naomi who was alone with him. I could hear pretty much everything that Jerome was saying to her. Jerome started to chat her up, teasingly flirting with her, getting her drinks and generally telling her how amazing she looked. I thought I saw Naomi's cheeks go a dark shade of red as these compliments were heaped on her by the black stud.

My friend Nikhil, her boyfriend, didn't seem to mind or care, probably because he trusted her back then and he was just talking to other people, not really observing. But, I was keeping a hawk eye on proceedings, with a curious sense of sexual excitement and agitation.

Jerome continued to shower Naomi with compliments and slowly, as the alcohol took effect, Naomi started to do those things, which are always a warning sign. She touched and twirled the end of her braided hair and sometimes touched Jerome on his bulging arm while she laughed at something that he was saying. And every time she touched him, her hand rested on his for longer. For no reason whatsoever I happened to glance downwards and I was well and truly gobsmacked by what met my eye. I caught sight of a massive erection running down the length of Jerome's jeans and it looked at least 12 inches long. Now, I've heard stories about black guys and their dicks, but this was my first experience in real life and they weren't exaggerating in those stories.

Jerome leant over and whispered something in Naomi's ear. She giggled and punched him on his arm. It seemed a playful and surprisingly intimate gesture. I sensed that something was about to give. Suddenly, Jerome took her by her hand and started leading her away from the rest of the party. Amazingly, Naomi didn't seem to resist and started to go along with him. For one moment, I didn't know what to do. I looked around for my friend Nikhil but he was nowhere to be seen, probably talking to people in some other part of the house. So, I followed her and Jerome on tip-toes taking care not to draw attention to myself.

They went up a set of stairs. I staid back a bit waiting for them to go up the stairs and I could clearly see, as they were climbing, that Jerome had put his hand on Naomi's awesome butt and he was holding her close to him. There was no sign of hesitation or apprehensiveness from her at all. I followed them to the upper level and observed them go into a room. However, as the door was faulty, they couldn't shut it entirely and it remained slightly ajar. I waited for a while, a little bit away from the room, not wanting them to hear me or my footsteps as I crept up to the door gradually.

I edged closer to the door, just in time to hear Jerome saying, "You still think I'm making it up?" I heard Naomi giggle and she said "No way, that's not possible." Jerome responded "Do you want me to prove it?" At that precise moment, with my left hand, I slowly moved the door open a little more so I could see into the room. They were so preoccupied with each other that they did not realise I was there and that the door had opened a bit more. I could see that they had been seated on the bed, not quite touching but almost that close. However, at the moment of me looking into the room, Jerome had stood up unbuttoned his jeans, rolled down the zip and pulled his pants and underwear down in one swift motion. Their conversation instantly became clear to me. Jerome must have implied the size of his member and that's what Naomi had contradicted. Naomi must have answered "yes" to his previous question of wanting to prove it just as I had creaked the door open more.

Jerome's huge 12 inch dick sprang out and reached for the sky, flicking Naomi slightly on the nose as it was released from his pants. "So what do you think now?" Jerome queried displaying his tool proudly. I am not gay at all but I honestly swear I had never before seen another man's dick and been so in absolute awe of the size, thickness and sheer beauty of it. It was awe inspiring to any man let alone any woman.

Jerome took off his T shirt and threw it on the bed. His hard, black muscles gleamed, as if polished. Naomi sat, absolutely speechless, and just stared at his chest. She stroked her braid slowly, her right hand clasping a high bit and her left hand a bottom bit, rotating both hands slowly down the entire length of her braid before starting again. She surveyed Jerome's dick as she stroked her hair with a coquettish look. I half expected her to have a moment of clarity and reiterate that she had a boyfriend and what were they doing but, inwardly, I was praying that she did not. I took out my mobile phone, put it on video camera, and pointed it into the room with one hand as I touched my massive erection with the other, hoping against hope that what I wanted to happen was going to happen next.

Naomi looked like she was in trance, just rolling her hair in her hands and staring at this 12 inch, uncircumcised black dick that was rock hard and straining for the sky. "Like what you see?" Jerome asked in a very gruff voice and positioned his left leg on the bed and tilted his body at an angle so that she got the best possible view of the full extent of his massive cock. While doing this, he leaned himself forward a bit so that the tip of his cock grazed Naomi's cheek, ever so slightly. The contact of Jerome's cock against her cheek brought Naomi out of the trance. She shifted on the bed and I thought the game was up. She would now come to her senses and tell him that nothing was going to happen and it was all a bit of fun but that it had to stop that instant. However, she shifted off the bed and on to her knees. I now knew full well what was about to transpire. The stroking of the braid had been a clear fire sign that her heart had been racing and lust was seizing her body. Jerome seemed to sense this too and a smug look of satisfaction mixed in with anticipation crossed his face. Some precum oozed out of his cock expectantly.

"Wow, you weren't lying about the size of this thing," Naomi said as she reached up with one hand and grabbed Jerome's cock. She slid her hand down and Jerome's foreskin rolled back slickly, indicating that this was a guy who fucked regularly. Jerome's dick was so large that Naomi could join her other hand to the first one and that's what she did. She took her hands off for a moment, spit into both of them, and then reapplied them to Jerome's monster dick. She began sliding both hands back and forth in long, languid strokes, jerking Jerome off and looking up at him with these coy, fuck me eyes. "You like that?" she asked. "Oh, yeah baby, tug on that big, black dick," Jerome groaned, his eyes closing and looking upwards, his body shuddering with supreme enjoyment.

Naomi continued to pump Jerome for a few minutes but she stopped abruptly. "Time to try something new," she said and, with those words, she lifted Jerome's cock up with her right hand, and ducked down to give his balls a little flick with her tongue. This drove Jerome to ecstasy and he grunted out, "Shit yeahhhhh, baby." Naomi went up from Jerome's balls, tracing the full length of his 12 inch dick shaft with her tongue until her moist, wet mouth closed around his glistening, black cock tip. I could tell that she was now well and truly hooked. A hand job was one thing but she was now preparing to give a blow job to an awesome specimen of a black dick.

Naomi made a small slurping noise as her beautiful soft lips encased the top of Jerome's dick and then came off it with a popping sound. She licked her lips and said "Tastes nice," while going back for a second helping. This time she put a bit more of his huge cock in her mouth. I saw Jerome's butt clench as he enjoyed the sweet, wet sensation of the hot Sri Lankan bitch's sexy lips and mouth. "Yeah, sweetheart, I knew you were built to slobber on my black dick the moment I saw you," he said as he lifted his left hand and positioned it behind the left side of Naomi's head. He reached down with his right hand and found the thick, three strand braid of Naomi's hair. He lifted the braid, brought it up and wrapped a section of her braid around the base of his cock. I found this action so immensely sexy that I came with incredible force into my underpants. Jerome exerted pressure with is left hand and started to gently face fuck Naomi. Naomi started to stroke his balls with her free left hand while her right one crept upwards to feel the thick, muscular six pack of Jerome's midriff. "Yeah, blow that dick good girl," Jerome exclaimed as his face fucking of Naomi started to quicken pace.

Jerome's muscular butt swayed back and forth as his monster tool glided in and out of Naomi's salivating mouth with slippery ease and in mesmerising rhythm. As my cock grew hard again in my trousers and my mobile phone recorded the events for posterity, I realised that this was one of the most dick raising sights I would ever witness, far surpassing anything I had seen in porn movies. Slivers of spit pooled and trickled down the side of Naomi's face down to her chin as she received the mouth fucking of a life time. Jerome placed both his hands behind Naomi's head now and I saw his fingers tighten as he pushed her head into his groin while simultaneously jamming his cock further into her mouth. Jerome was really thrusting quickly, hard and very rhythmically, and I saw the thick outline of his member as it made a bulge in Naomi's cheek. Suddenly, Naomi gagged and Jerome's cock plopped out of her mouth as she coughed violently. "Bit too much for you to handle baby?" Jerome quizzed.

Naomi steadied herself after the small coughing fit and glanced up with absolute, hot, steaming lust straight into Jerome's eyes. Her black mascara that she had expertly applied and that really accentuated her slutty eyes to give her this constant "take my ass from behind" look had begun to run, as her eyes watered from the vicious tonsil bashing that she had been subjected to. But that made her look even hotter and the embodiment of horniness. The end of her braided hair still remained loosely tied to the base of Jerome's cock. "Not at all big boy, give me more of that beautiful, big, black cock," she said as she smacked her lips one more time and moved back on to her knees and towards Jerome's pulsating dick.

"You like my long hair, dontcha?" she enquired, in a purring voice, as she gathered up the rest of her braid and painstakingly tied it in circular motions, loop after loop, around Jerome's 12 incher, until only the top of his bulbous cock head, engorged with blood, remained visible. She then began to slowly massage and rub the mass of her bunched up hair up and down his cock, while she took his cock head into her mouth again and stimulated it expertly. "Ah shit, yes, fuck that's good," Jerome moaned. "I was always a fan of the Disney movie, Pocahontas, but I never thought I would get to fuck her," he sniggered, while he glanced down, face flushed with pleasure, down at Naomi's piercing eyes and luscious mouth staring up at him with his dick buried deep underneath the folds of her hair, with its tip being expertly manoeuvred by her tongue and cheeks.

Jerome stood up straight and arched his back and brought both his hands up behind his head. He seemed to relax and his face eased up into one of deliriously devilish delight as Naomi continued to steadily stroke him and suck him off at the same time. His previous hard, thrusting motions had now been replaced by a gentle bucking back and forth as Naomi's fat, bimbo lips rolled backwards and forwards, coating his shining cock head in saliva that dribbled back down the length of his cock shaft and made her braided hair wet as it came into contact with it. This scene was again too much to take for me and I ejaculated violently for a second time making my wet underwear even wetter. Naomi had been stroking and sucking Jerome off for a good 15 minutes now but the "brick-house" like built black dude showed no signs of cumming.

However, just as I was marvelling at his immense stamina, Jerome withdrew his cock suddenly from Naomi's mouth, rapidly sliding it out through the rolls of her braided hair, and retreating a few steps back. Naomi's hair, free of its bonds, but even heavier now due to its wetness from her drool and Jerome's precum, fell back down her left side. But, as it had been massed together, her braid became wedged in the 34 DD cleavage of her black dress. "Something wrong baby?" she asked coyly. Jerome's body shuddered and I thought he was going to explode as his cock tensed and jerked. "Damn bitch, you suck one mean cock, almost made me blow my wad too soon," Jerome replied. "But that ain't gonna happen today," he added, cockily, grabbing the base of his erect monster and again moving forward towards Naomi. He smeared his slimy cock all over Naomi's cheeks, nose and closed mouth, leaving a stick residue of her spit and his precum all over her face. He then lifted his dick high before dropping it with a light tap on her closed lips. Naomi opened her mouth and Jerome pushed himself in again. Naomi's mouth closed eagerly around his cock as she said "yummmm" with Jerome's 12 inch dick stuffed in her mouth.

Jerome started to face fuck Naomi all over again and I really started to admire the endurance of this black dude and his enormous dick. However, a bit of doubt began to creep into my mind. Jerome was fully naked and had been since the start, but Naomi was still fully clothed in her figure hugging black dress. I began to wonder if this was how far she was willing to go and she would not take it any further. If Jerome blew his load, would that be the end of proceedings? Would I not get to see that hot Sri Lankan's pussy (surely glistening and wet by now) being pounded and pile-driven into submission by a big, black monster dick? Jerome, as if reading my mind, seemed to sense this too. If he didn't take things up another notch, things may well end prematurely without ever getting the chance to sample this prime Asian pussy. He therefore took this as the opportune moment to make his move.

"Let me help you with this," he said, as he lowered his right hand to free Naomi's coiled, wet braid from its tangled resting place on top of her killer cleavage. As he shifted it away and allowed it to fall to her side again, he let his hand take the place of her braid and cupped the outside of her left breast, enclosing the full melon sized form of her boob in his large hand which was the size of a goal keeper's glove almost. Once her boob was fully entrenched in his hand, he squeezed it gently. A guttural, ecstatic moan of "uuuunnnhhhh," escaped from Naomi's lips which were busy sucking away at Jerome's huge dick. "Oh, you like that, do you?" Jerome observed as he started to more vigorously massage Naomi's boob through her dress. Naomi started to moan in wild delirium as he began to knead her boob roughly, like it was some sort of dough.

Naomi started to suck furiously on Jerome's dick now. She brought both hands together on his dick and began stroking it back and forth at maniacal pace even as she blew the life out of his bulging cock head with her huge, fat, thick lips built to give blow jobs. I think somewhere in the back of her head, a small strand of hesitancy was forming about what she was doing. It almost seemed as if she was trying to get Jerome to cum as soon as possible so she could then call a halt after that. Jerome started to tighten as waves of pleasure, too hard to control, spread through his loins. He, however, sensed what Naomi was trying to do and cleverly put a stop to any new found resistance in one, swift motion.

Jerome reached down, put his hand on Naomi's dress where her cleavage was and gave a firm, yet gentle, tug. The front of Naomi's dress descended past her cleavage and further down her body and her 34DD bazookas burst out of their captivity and swung out into the open. I swear I almost heard a gentle swish of noise as they exploded out of their confines into full view. Naomi was now topless in front of Jerome and what a sight those breasts were to behold. They were templates for a breast surgeon. Firm, round, tight, magnificent globules with hard, brown perfectly formed nipples standing erect to attention. I stared in disbelief at her awesome, naked rack and poured heavily into my underpants again.

Once I had finished ejaculating forcefully for a third time, I looked up again to survey the mind-blowingly sexy scene unfolding before me. I could now see how very clever Jerome was. He had astutely observed that Naomi had been wearing a halter top dress that did not have any shoulder straps, so it would slip down easily if pulled. He had also put two and two together, that if it was a halter top dress then Naomi couldn't be wearing a bra that had shoulder straps either. I didn't know how I had missed that when I had met her earlier on that night; Jerome obviously was much more experienced in seducing and bedding women than I was. My respect for him grew, even as I started to feel bad for my friend. Here was his hot Sri Lankan girlfriend greedily sucking and slobbering on a completely strange black man's gigantic pussy pleaser just one floor above where he was.

The exposure of her boobs seemed to have a very sobering effect on Naomi. Just as her tits emerged forth from her dress, standing proud, firm and resplendent, she let out a small yelp of surprise and ejected Jerome's monster tool from her mouth. As Jerome's slippery black cock came free, there was a stream of Naomi's saliva that followed it, which slid off Jerome's cock and splashed all over her newly revealed boobs. Naomi retreated back slightly and made as if to hide her natural wonders with her hands. However, Jerome was quick to nip this moment of lucidity in the bud. Just as her hands were coming up he quickly moved forward close to her face, so that her hands, which were blocked by his body, settled on his solid, muscular black butt instead. He gave his cock two quick strokes, held it by its base and rubbed his tip on Naomi's lips. "Let's keep this party going baby," he exclaimed and as Naomi opened her mouth to answer he deftly glided his dick back into her mouth.

pkumar282
pkumar282
51 Followers