Do You Feel Horny

Story Info
An online Master's request of His slave.
1.8k words
4.27
25k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you feel horny .. Do you want more than anything to feel your cum spurting out of your cock .. Do you want relief and release right now ….???

If so place this note on the table folded in half placing it to the right of you .. Then wait for me to walk past you and follow me ….

I watch as he reads and rereads the note over and over again. Its still in his hand as he waves for his bill. He pays; He lowers the note to the table, it hovers in front of him until….

Until it’s dropped to the right hand side of him.

I release the breath I didn’t realise I was holding. I gather my waning courage, as I always do, before I gather it around myself and walk past his table.

I pause just briefly, my hand stills over the note as I look at him. I lean down and flash him a quick peek at my breasts. Smile, then pick up the note and walk away ..

I don’t stop walking until im at the park .. Hmmm the one with plenty of trees and privacy. The one that I have stalked for hours on end to find the right spot. The spot with lots of privacy but with the thrilling odd chance at being caught.

He follows me in silence, walking casually behind me, until we reach the spot I have picked.

I reach into my bag after sitting on the ground. Still in silence I pull out another note informing him of what he needs to do or more rightly isn’t permitted to do.

Ahhhh yes the rules. No touching me; no coming closer than necessary. Photos are a must part of all activities. Are you willing? Are you able? Do you want to? The note asks the stranger…..

He nods his head, his eager eyes very bright. Im on my knees in front of him, looking up at him, seeing the sun shine around his peppered grey head. I ask him what he likes.

He starts to blush and look around. I ask him quickly before he takes flight, if he likes breasts and cup my own just to show him my comfort. “Yes” he says….

I start to unbutton my shirt. My breasts spring free after a painstakingly slow unbuttoning, he gulps as he looks at them. His cock visibly starts to grow and stretch before my eyes. I watch his cock grow and smile as I imagine his length springing free of its enclosure.

I stare at him more intently, making him grow even harder. I watch silently, licking my lips as my mouth starts to prepare itself, knowing I want to taste, but knowing that I cant.

I catch a drop of saliva with my tongue before it slides out of the corner of my mouth.

I hear him groan. I watch as his hands nervously fist at his sides. I look up into his eyes with as much innocence as I can. I smile a smile of hesitation and lure, before asking with raised brow and much need “May I see it please?”

His flustered hands come out in front of him, they start to shake as they hover over the fly on his pants. His indecision clear as his fingers splay in an almost warning gesture to not come closer.

He starts to turn away, about to run, to leave me on my knees. I whisper “please” with begging eyes, big, wide, eyes.

I want this quarry, there is something so very different about him. He's so different to all the others that I have issued this same challenge to.

My Master wouldn’t like it, but this man, the look in his eyes, the pounding behind his ribs, that is almost visible through his shirt. I can not let him go….

He looks back at me, the force, the power in his stare has me lowering my head slightly, I feel the liquid heat of me pooling between my thighs while I still kneel in front of him.. Almost as if … as if …. confusingly... Im meant to be ….. His….

He turns back to me and opens his fly. I forget my disloyal, unfaithful thoughts about this man as I watch as he springs free from his pants noticing, gratefully, that he wears no underwear….

I stare at him. I smile at him I ask him what it feels like. “Feel it” he says as he offers it to me on his hand.

“No no”

I quickly reply, thinking not only would Master not approve, but that it would be far to dangerous to even think of touching him. This man, the man that’s making me feel way to much… “thank you but no, please tell me though, what it feels like resting on your hand, I really need to know..”

Curiosity shines in my eyes as he starts to jiggle it up and down on the flat of his palm, as if he is weighing it while picking through the right words in his mind before he speaks.

My tongue thickens again. I lick at my lips as my arousal drips down onto my thighs..

He is almost lost for words as he starts to describe what he feels like, pausing, thoughtfully between each word. “Hard, Heavy, Full, Throbbing. I can feel the blood rushing down the vein and into the head; Hot….. it feels hot ..” He says with a groan ..

“Hmmmm” I moan with him as I greedily stare at his smooth looking cock. Wanting nothing more than to wrap my lips around it or plunge my fingers into my throbbing wet cunt to ease the need he is creating in me.

“Take it to hand please” I whisper desperately as my own arousal has me reaching in my mind for more “let me watch you playing with it, stroking it, loving it the way only you know how it pleases.”

He starts to squeeze at the base drawing his hand up the length, slowly with greater grip as he nears the head. He squeezes the tip and a drop, drips… drips… drips… until its lost in the grass between us. I lick my lips again as I look up and away from his cock into eyes hard and lust filled..

The dilemma I am in almost has me in tears. I want this man. He is special, I can feel it in the air between us. He wants me, I want him. Oh god I am owned, I serve another, how can this be. Never, never, before have I ever wanted a man more. never has my loyality ever been in question. My heart thumps in my chest, hard, almost painfully, I can not play with this man, I owe my Master more.

As disappointing as my revelations are I know I must complete this task, for Him, for Master who is waiting for me to return with the pictures of my proof of loyalty, lust, passion and submission to Him, of my need for Him.

I push aside my thoughts of the unknown man in front of me and think only of the Master that has me spellbound to his side. I smile as I think of His rewarding words and praise as I complete another task, another whim that has me growing more confident each day. I hide a secret smile as I imagine what I would do for Him in real time, if this is what I would do online for Him.

I look back up into the strangers eyes, denying any thing more than this chance meeting “Would you do me the honour of cumming on me?” I ask quietly.

He pauses in his stroking and looks down at me. I push my top open wider and drag my hand from my chin to navel showing him where I want him to cum.

My eyes must burn for it as he starts to pump his cock harder and faster. I think briefly of talking him through it, to help him along. I change my mind and silently watch his hand fucking his cock. I presume the greatest compliment I can give him is my watchful eyes and silent encouragement…..

I watch and take note studying his movements, he slows to let me see, to teach me in a sense, to show me how he likes it, how he wants it, how he needs it to be. In the back of my mind I know thoughts of being his student are pushing to the front, I block them as much as I can.

I barely notice the hand that holds the camera as it clicks in my direction. I cant hear the cars on the road side anymore, or care to notice the people eating their lunch in the same park that seem further away from us then they really are.

So engrossed in him that I am, nothing but him is intruding upon my vision, my senses, my mind.

I'm entranced by this man and his worshipping of his cock. I watch, I look, I learn, I see the strokes, almost feel my hand around his, stroking with him.

I can almost see, so entranced by this scene that I am in, into the eye of his cock. I envision, so focused on him, his seed working its way up, up his cock, from balls to the tip, oh god, the very tip of his cock.. His single eye. I throw my head back and I feel his cum, his seed, burst forth hitting me in the chest, the chin, covering my breasts.

His burning dripping, branding cum slides down my stomach. I can feel it beneath the waistband of my skirt. I feel His heat, my heat as my own orgasm rocks my world. My head is back, my face to the sun, my hair back, I feel the warmth, the chill in the breeze, the stickiness, the satisfaction of again doing as you asked ..

I feel tender fingers curled against my cheek as my head remains tilted back. The smooth gentle stroke from forehead to chin “ahhhh My Slut” he whispers lovingly with pride etched edges.

My eyes remain closed, a smile on my face, the glory and joy at finally being under Your watchful eye. I don’t recall when I knew it was You, only that I knew I couldn’t possibly feel this strongly about a complete stranger.

With eyes still shut and one brow raised I peacefully say “Ahhh Master you do like to surprise me." I lean in towards His still hard cock, with tongue and lips more than ready to clean You. I whisper onto the head of Your still hard dripping prick "I wonder what You will come up with next.” as i close my mouth around You.