Do You Feel What I Feel

Story Info
Rhianna takes her revenge.
1.4k words
3.64
9.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand you are upset with me but I've apologized for it all a million times. I'm sorry for giving you those vibrating panties. I'm sorry for them sticking to your skin and endlessly vibrating. I'm sorry for the six days of never ending orgasms. What more do you want me to say?" I said.

It had been nearly a month since I gave her the vibrating panties and she still hadn't forgiven me. I don't know why Rhianna had to be so stubborn. After all, multiple orgasms couldn't feel that bad. Although I was still a virgin and had no more than a handful of orgasms in my lifetime. I finger myself all the time but hardly ever achieve an orgasm.

"I don't want you to say anything. I just want you to go through the same sexual pain I went through." Rhianna said. "I bet you couldn't last one night with endless orgasms."

This made me laugh. She really thought I couldn't survive a couple pleasurable orgasms. Little did I know the true orgasmic torture that was yet to come.

RHIANNA: I was so excited for tonight. I had asked my boyfriend to come over because I was going to have sex with him. This would be the first time he and I have had sex. I could tell his excitement by the bulge in his pants. Hormones raged throughout my body as my mind was already having such sexual thoughts. I didn't want to tell him but this was also going to be my little revenge toward Kayla. And the revenge had already begun, for my boyfriend was beginning to rub my pussy.

KAYLA: I was sitting on my computer, scrolling through facebook when I felt a strange sensation rubbing against my pussy. It felt as though somebody was rubbing it. My heart raced as my wetness consumed me, making me want more. I even began to moan slightly as I thrusted my hips to the sensual rubbing. I looked down to my crotch to see there was nothing there caressing my pussy but I didn't care, I loved it! The rubbing pressed further against me and began to get more vigerous. This made me moan so much louder, leaving me mindlessly thrusting my hips to the rubbing. Every muscle clenched as I let out a moan from a fantastic orgasm. I could feel a wet spot in my panties. I had never had an orgasm like that in my life! Although turned on I was still alarmed, for the rubbing never stopped.

RHIANNA: "What do you mean you can't feel it?" asked my boyfriend. I tried to keep it a secret but it only made things more confusing for him. I told him that I couldn't feel him rubbing my pussy but the truth was I had found something online where any sexual act forced on my body will be sent to Kayla and her to me. I couldn't feel my boyfriend fingering me but I knew Kayla could feel every bit of it.

KAYLA: I felt the hand stop rubbing me and slip a finger inside my pussy, pumping it in and out. The finger felt so big around it felt like three of my fingers penetrating me. I couldn't stay fully clothed with this sexuality going on so I got naked, still focused on the building up orgasm. Finally I got in bed and enjoyed the fingering. I could feel the finger rubbing up against my G-spot and saw stars. My muscles clenched and my hips thrust as there was another finger sliding inside, pounding my pussy harder. I let out another orgasmic moan as pleasure swept throughout my body. Not that I wanted it to but why didn't it ever stop?

RHIANNA: I let out a yawn as he slid three fingers inside of me. I couldn't feel it inside of me but I knew if I did I would be all over him. I bet that's what Kayla probably wants to do right now. "Why don't we just skip this and go straight to the bedroom?" I said, rubbing the large, thick lump in his pants.

KAYLA: I felt the hand leave my pussy and my hand touch something hard. What was happening to me? And why did that hand have to leave me at the climax of my third orgasm? I reached down and began fingering my pussy. Why couldn't I feel my finger inside of me? I could feel the texture of my pussy but I couldn't feel my pussy. It was as if the finger fucking was so great that my pussy was now numb. Even still, I had to finish myself off. I began fingering myself harder and more vigerously, hoping for another orgasm but felt nothing. Why did I feel as though Rhianna was behind this?

RHIANNA: I was right, Kayla was begging to be fucked. I could feel her slide inside of me, pounding me, making me moan as an orgasm began to sweep past me. Had she figured out what was happening and decided to torture me? My boyfriend and I made our way to the bedroom, stripping down. I was beginning to feel wet at the sight of his bulging muscles. I didn't feel the wetness drip from my pussy so I assumed it came out on Kayla's side. He pushed me onto the bed and slid his large, hard, throbbing cock inside of me. Even though I had wanted this since I had a crush on him last month. I pretended to be turned on so he wouldn't deny me next time I beg for sex.

KAYLA: Since I couldn't finish my orgasm, I began to put my clothes back on. I had just buttoned my skinny jeans when I felt something long, hard, and trobbing slide inside of me. My eyes went wide as the wetness began to consume me. I had never had a cock inside of me. My heart raced as the stars were once again in front of my eyes. I could feel him pounding me, making me ache for more. My legs felt wobbly and moan escaped my throat from the overwhelming pleasure pulsing through my body. I had to lay down. I jumped into bed as the pounding caught me by surprise and launched me forward.

RHIANNA: It was so hard to do but I continued to fake orgasms and pretend i could feel the pounding. At one point he was fucking me so hard I could feel the bed shaking. I was really curious how Kayla was taking this.

KAYLA: I felt the invisible cock inside of me explode, flooding my pussy with cum. I wanted to reach inside of me to see what cum was like but the constant pounding left me breathless and unable to move. At least three orgasms passed me by before the cock slid out of me. What was happening?

RHIANNA: "Enough fucking, let me taste that delicious cock." I said in my sexy voice. I saw his cock twitch as cum slid down the tip. I put my hand around it and put it in my mouth. I was surprised to find that the thing I did with Kayla effected my mouth as well. I didn't mind. I bet she had never tasted a cock before. I hope she enjoys.

KAYLA: "mm mm mm mm mm mm mm!!" I tried to speak but the words were muffled my something in my mouth. It felt like the cock that was inside of me a little bit ago. Why did it have to be in my mouth when I was on the phone with my mom? I loved the taste and texture of it but did it really have to be now? "Are you okay, hun?" mom asked. What was I supposed to say? I hung up and texted her, saying I was eating. After that, I laid down and enjoyed the large cock sliding down my throat, leaving me closer to an orgasm. Almost the instant I had a squirting orgasm, I felt an explosion of cum slide down my throat, a drip or two leaking from my mouth. All these orgasms and such were turning me on for sure but the orgasms passing me by were beginning to hurt.

The fucking lasted for a couple more hours, leaving Kayla very sore the next day. Rhianna told Kayla what she had done and she had had her revenge on Kayla. It wasn't surprising but with Kayla's body throbbing in pain of the multiple orgasms the following night, she saw this as unfair and wanted revenge. It was time for another little prank.