Do You Love Me Yet?

Story Info
Smart mouth gets smart ass.
1k words
4.15
22.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was barely covered when she awoke the next morning and she was cold. "Shit!" she said with a frown as she took what little blanket covered him and pulled it onto herself. "Hey you little brat, give that back!" he said half-heartedly.

"But I'm cold." she whined.

"Well, let me warm you up." and with that Casey wrapped Kelsey in his arms. He nuzzled her hair and absent mindedly stroked her nipple; she couldn't help but moan a little. They both smiled as they thought about the night before, it was feet and asses up in the air, sweat flowing, senses tingling....it was the most amazing sex they'd had since they got together.

Casey whispered in Kelsey's ear, "So, do you love me yet?"

Maybe she was embarrassed to show her feelings, maybe she just intensely guarded her heart, but Kelsey never could resist a chance to be flip, "I think I idealize you more than anything....I'll probably find out down the road that you're a real shit!" she said with a laugh, "I'm going to get us some juice.." She tried to crawl away but he grabbed the back of her underwear.

"No, I don't think you'll be going anywhere right now." Casey thought her ability to squirm out of every intense, important moment was frustrating.

"Come on Casey, my hair alone could scare away a rhino, I look like hell!" she said trying to escape his grasp.

"No you don't, look at ME!"

Kelsey looked at him and laughed, "You're bald asshole!" She smiled to herself, "yeah, bald and gorgeous." she said to herself. He looked like a pirate, wide smile, deep dimples, goatee, and an earring; shit...she couldn't resist him. And he couldn't resist HER! Big tits, cute round face, long, thick blond hair, hard ass, long legs...

"Come on Kels, you still look really fuckable...." he cooed.

Again she couldn't resist being a little smart mouth, "Oh you mean wet and feminine or does THAT even matter, I think you'd hump a post if it was wet!" She laughed again.

That did it, something in him snapped; he grabbed her and pulled her to him, in a second he was behind her and slapped her hard on the ass,

"Why do you have to be such a smart ass? You need to learn to be a sweet girl!" He growled through his teeth.

"Oh and I suppose you're the one to teach me!" she laughed. SMACK! There was another slap to her ass, "Hey Casey that hurts!"

"It was meant to! Now shut up or this will get much worse. Stay right there."

He left her bent over on all fours on the bed, she didn't move...she was afraid, but she was also very turned on. That smack still stinging her skin had released something deep inside of her...she was breathing hard and quivering when he returned. She heard something snap loudly and turned to see what he had in his hands. It was his belt, all she could do is shutter and a slight sound escaped her throat.

"What? No comments? No smart little comeback?" He yanked her panties down her leg and SMACK! The belt came down singing through the air and landed on her already hot bottom. She must have cried out, although she didn't have the presence of mind to notice at the time, because he said firmly, "Be quiet!" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The belt continued over and over again, and then he ordered her to open her legs. SMACK! It came down on her ass and wet pussy.

She managed a thought, "GOD, why is this pain so good." She started moving her ass back in forth in her ecstasy.

"NO!" he ordered. "You are not to move until I'm ready for you to move sweetheart". Her ass and cunt were on fire, every nerve and synapse in her body was alive like never before.

"Please?!" she cried.

"NO!" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! She could've cum this way easily but then he stopped. He himself was so turned on he couldn't resist reaching out and putting his finger inside her..."God you're wet! My little smart mouth is enjoying herself."

"God please fuck me Casey, I want you so bad!"

He stuck two fingers in and out several times and then yanked them away, "you promise to be a good girl at least for the rest of the day?"

"Yes!" she moaned, "Now fuck me!" SMACK!

"What's the magic word sweetheart?" "PLEASE!" she screamed. He took the end of his belt and lightly stroked the outside of her dripping pussy and up the crack of her ass for what seemed an eternity, ...then he took his fingers and dipped them deeply into her throbbing vagina. He moaned and then slapped her ass with his hand again. He opened her legs and cheeks wider and licked her hungrily; sticking his tongue in and out of every hole he could find...he couldn't stand it any longer. She tasted and felt so good!

He stuck his already leaking cock inside her and thrust hard. SMACK! He couldn't stop spanking her, it felt so good to have some control for once, and he knew she was loving it too because she was moaning and pressing into him hard and fast. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! She was crying, it was such a release for her, he knew she was going to cum hard and he was going to cum with her. He looked at her red ass and knew there maybe a bruise from his belt, but nothing seemed to matter, they both came hard together, he pulled out fast and came all over her backside...he lovingly rubbed his cum into her hot burning skin and fell on top of her.

She lay quivering and quietly crying...he snuggled up to her and stroked her burning bottom, and kissed the back of her neck..."So do you love me yet?"

She was quiet for a second; she sniffled and said very quietly, "Yes...God yes."

"I love you too" he whispered into her hair.