Do You Remember?

Story Info
Dancing at the club leads you to much more.
2.9k words
4.54
36.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The club was packed that night, dancers swarmed the small floor, drinks were being spilled as bodies collided and the floor was sticky with alcohol, mixers, juices and who knows what else. The music was loud and thumping, the bass pounding through people close enough to the speakers to feel the vibrations, deep in their chests.

I slipped through the crowds as best as I could, trying to avoid being stepped on, my short frame often causing me problems as people just didn't see me. Having already been in the club for the last few hours there was enough alcohol coursing through my blood stream to make me slightly more carefree than I would usually be.

Reaching the center of the dance floor, I glanced around at the people surrounding me, subconsciously comparing myself to them. I was surrounded by an abundance of tall, blonde haired, model perfect girls, tight skirts, tiny tops, you must know the type. Compared to them I thought no one would notice little old me, short, brunette, brown eyed and far from perfect.

You obviously disagreed with my own analysis though, perhaps you are attracted to shorter women, perhaps you prefer brunettes to blondes. Or perhaps I won you over with my smile, the way my eyes light up when I'm happy, and how I just didn't care, I was just having a good time.

Dancing to the heavy bass music I was almost in my own world, oblivious to everyone around me, I just wanted to dance, wanted to forget the nightmare week I had been having. Fifty two hours at work, and with mum being away I'd had to take care of my younger siblings for a few days, dragging them to work with me as it was the school holidays. And work was a drag, too many customers and not enough staff to take care of them, just like every year. One day my manager will learn.

So there I was, lost in my own forgetting, until you came along. I wasn't sure you actually wanted to be dancing with me at first, but when you showed no signs of moving I guess I had to assume you did. I'm so glad you chose me, the odds are no one else would have been daring enough to do what we did that night. Do you still remember?

There I was in my black skirt and shirt, just above knee length that skirt was before we started, hip hugging and classy I thought, you told me it was sexy, that you loved the way it showed off my body. I must admit, that shirt wasn't a lot better really was it? I didn't realize just how low cut it was until you trailed your fingers along it.

You didn't look too bad yourself I must say, almost too casual for the club dress code, but you carried it off well, it was a look that suited you. Your standard denim jeans, cut just right to show off that perfect ass, tight and wonderful. And a slightly off-white T-shirt, like you never quite washed it properly. That too looked like it was cut just for you, enhancing the natural beauty of your stomach and abs. You looked spectacular under the flashing lights (and just as brilliant away from them.) Your dark hair, long enough for me to run my fingers through, but short enough to definitely be masculine, and your wide eyes. I couldn't tell what color they were under those lights. It was only when we left that I saw they were a dark blue.

They were using the smoke machine that night, so the air was thick with mist and the smell of heated bodies. Too many people packed into one small space, all forgetting, all hunting for someone to spend the night with. I wasn't really expecting to go home with anyone that night, just goes to show that sometimes you need to stop looking before you can find what you want.

But back to us, you were pressed tight against me, mirroring my moves, keeping yourself in line with me. I could feel you through my skirt, it didn't really offer me all that much resistance. Our bodies moving together in one fluid motion, you never said a word, but then again I guess neither did I.

Our bodies seemed to fit so well together that night, do you remember? My ass pressing back into you, you felt so good right there against me, so natural. There were people knocking us around as they fought for a space on the dance floor, but we just didn't seem to care. In fact, it just put us closer together. When I spun around to face, you pressing the front of our bodies together, I can only imagine what you saw in my eyes. You were hard against me, even through your jeans I could feel you, hitting just the right spots.

I wanted you then, but it took me a few more songs to pluck up the courage to ask, instead we just played with each other. Your hands came down around my waist for a while, slipping up under my shirt, your thumbs coming to rest just under my breasts, stroking the material of my bra. Slowly moving upwards, ever so discreet, you tried not to draw attention to us.

I kept grinding against you, feeling myself growing wetter by the minute, I didn't even know who you were, but that didn't matter in the slightest. I gasped slightly as your hands slid around my back, finding the clasp of my bra, undoing it easily. You smiled as you realized it was strapless and quickly drew it away from my body. I saw you tuck it into your pocket, I couldn't tell if anyone saw what you did, and at the time I just didn't care.

You reached up under my shirt against, stroking and squeezing my freed breasts, finger tips finding my nipples, circling them gently, occasionally pinching lightly, making me moan softly, and press harder against you. My hand coming down between us, we were so close together I doubt anyone would have noticed, cupping your hardness through your jeans. You felt so good just like that, and I wanted more, I wanted to see you, taste you, have you inside me.

"Fuck me?" I asked, standing up on tiptoes to whisper in your ear.

At first I didn't think you had heard me, you just carried on as if nothing had happened, still playing with my breasts, my nipples hard as you flattened your palms against them. You pulled away and I thought I'd scared you off. That I had come onto strong that you didn't want me like I wanted you. But you only reached for my hand, still never saying a word, and you dragged me away from the crowded dance floor.

Toward the back of the club we went, where there were less people, the music was quieter, and where we were less likely to get caught. There is always going to be a risk, isn't there? If you chose to fuck in public places, but it only added to the desire, the adrenaline running through me as you pressed me up against the back wall. Grinding your crotch against mine, looking down at me slightly, trapping me against that wall with your taller body. I could have melted right there before you.

Your hand easily reached under my skirt, lifting it up, bunching it around my waist, giving you completely unhindered access to my soaking pussy. Not wanting to ruin the line of my skirt I'd left off my panties, not a ususal habit of mine, but it certainly made you smile as your fingers brushed against me, coming away slick with my juices.

Your very first touch had me pressing forward against your fingers, I'd never wanted anyone like I wanted you right then. Was it the alcohol? Or the risk? Knowing that any one of the hundreds of people in the club that night could watch us, that we could get caught by the security team and thrown out.

As your fingers slipped inside me it was all I could do to stay standing, you just smiled, you still hadn't said a word to me. I remember gasping as you pressed two fingers deep inside me, I was already so well lubricated for you, your thumb found my clit, gently teasing it while your free hand moved up under my shirt again. Pinching and stroking, always surprising me, alternating between breasts, I couldn't tell what you were going to do next.

I must have said something or done something to tell you how close I was, your skilled fingers, and my own arousal quickly sped me toward orgasm, but you didn't stop. Even as I wrapped my arms around your shoulders, my nails digging into your back as you held me right on the edge of orgasm. I could feel my body shaking, but it wasn't quite enough and you laughed.

"Cum for me." You whispered in my ear, your fingers curling up inside me and pressing hard, finally pushing me over the edge. That was the first thing you had said to me all night, and it turned me into a quivering mess in your arms, clinging onto you to avoid my knees giving way. My breathing was hard as I rested my head against your shoulder for a few moments.

You gave me the time I needed, you were so patient that night, almost as if you were afraid of scaring me away. I was scared to keep you waiting, scared of wanting you as badly as I did.

Once I'd caught my breath and trusted my knees again, I stood up unaided, deciding it was time to try and evoke a better reaction from you. You'd been so calm, the only sign that told me you were enjoying the experience was the obvious bulge in the front of your jeans. So with my skirt still wrapped up around my hips, it was too tight to fall back into place, I knelt on the sticky floor in front of you and slowly unzipped your jeans.

Looking up at you, making sure my eyes never left yours I slowly let them fall down over your hips, your hands came to rest on my head, freeing my hair from its pony tail so you could run your fingers through it. I smiled up at you as I stroked and squeezed you through your underwear, leaning in to press my cheek against it, nudging against it, getting used to the feel of it against my skin, even if it was through the material.

You gasped, and I felt you tense slightly, the first outward sign of anything all night, so I kept going. Carefully easing your underwear down and over you, freeing your erection, my hand wrapping around it. I was trying to gauge the size, automatically comparing you to my last partner. You left him in the dark completely, my stomach tightened with anticipation, I couldn't wait to have you inside me, but I knew I must, I needed to know you wanted it to.

Your grip tightened in my hair slightly, pushing my head forward a little, silently telling me to hurry up, and I was more than willing to oblige. Teasingly I leant in, you must have been able to feel my breath against your hardness, tickling warmth against it, before my lips brushed against the head. The lightest of touches, a mere kiss before I pulled away again, my hands cupping your balls, caressing and teasing. Slowly I lowered my head against, licking this time, still feather light, determined to tease, I licked from tip to base and back up again, not missing an inch, loving the feel of you, and the way you gripped my hair trying to urge me on. At least now I knew you wanted me too.

As I reached the head again, I parted my lips, taking you into my mouth, one hand still caressing your balls, the other wrapping around what remained outside of my mouth as I gently drew more of you into me.

Licking and sucking gently, increasing the pressure slightly as you involuntarily thrust your hips forward, still my eyes never left yours. Did you like that? Looking into my eyes as I sucked on you? The way my mouth stretched around you, determined to please you? Really, I don't need to ask, I know you did. Your soft moans and the way you pushed my head forward, making me take you deeper was enough of a sign. Do you remember?

Do you remember the girl who stood and watched? You had your back to her, but I saw her, she looked lonely, and waved at me slightly. I smiled, you thought I was smiling at you, I was partly, but she looked to be enjoying our show. I watched as her nipples hardened under her thin white top, clear as day they were, two dark circles under that tiny top. I just let her watch, you needed my attention more than she did.

I don't know how long I knelt on that floor in front of you, I guess time became irrelevant, I just wanted to please you. I must have succeeded, and I got my reward as you came in my mouth, watching me intently as I swallowed every last drop for you. Taking my time after you'd finished, making sure to clean you up, making you hard again, I wanted you inside me. The only question was, would you be willing to take the risk? Would you do it, here, in a crowded night club?

I stood up slowly watching your face for a sign, you were good at hiding your thoughts, your face was almost blank. I didn't think you would go through with it as you reached down and tugged my skirt down slightly, offering me some cover. But suddenly you roughly pulled me close to you, your lips found mine and our tongues battled, I was almost convinced I would have bruises in the morning, your hand gripped my upper arm so tightly. You growled low in your throat as I bit on your bottom lip, and you pushed me up against the wall once more.

"You want me to fuck you?" You asked me. "Right here and now, in front of these people, who could see us at any minute?" There was a dangerous edge to your voice, a menacing tone, that when combined with your hands on my breasts again only made my want greater.

"Oh hell yes." I told you, reaching down and wrapping my hand around you, once again, hard cock, guiding you toward me. Brushing your hardness against me I felt you swell in my hand and myself grow wetter.

"As you wish." You whispered in my ear as you drove yourself into me without a second thought or a warning.

Slamming me back against the wall, driving up deep inside me over and over again, as I wrapped my arms around your neck to hold on and stop my head hitting the brick behind me. It didn't take us long to attract a bit of a crowd, we were hardly being subtle anymore. I think we were both too caught up in what we were doing to care really, but it was exciting to see the men watching, seeing the way they responded.

Our small audience did their best not to attract attention to us, they were discreet, wanting to avoid a scene where we would get caught by security, thrown out and barred. I couldn't care less, you felt so right inside me.

As I said earlier, you'd put my ex-boyfriend to shame, you're longer, thicker than he was, and you were stretching me, filling me right up. Did it feel good to you? Do you remember the way my pussy clamped around your cock, gripping it tight as you thrust into me again and again.

You had one hand against the wall for support, the other cradling my head, stroking my hair as you kissed me, fierce and possessive, like you knew about the people watching and wanted them to know I was yours, to show them how to do this properly. And you were good, very good.

After your first few minutes of hard thrusting, you slowed the pace slightly, taking more time to hold me, tell me how you felt, how I felt wrapped around you. Kissing me, teasing my breasts, even letting your hand wander to my clit from time to time. Delightfully speeding me toward orgasm, and from the look on your face and your erratic thrusting it was clear to me you were getting close too.

I could feel my pussy clamping around you, all my inner muscles contracting and jerking as you pushed yourself in and out of me. Do you remember how I felt? You came first, your hot seed spilling inside me, but you kept going, fingertips on my clit, you wanted me to cum as well, you weren't going to stop until I did.

It didn't take long. I raked my nails down your back that night, if you hadn't been wearing that T-shirt I would have broken skin and drawn blood. You held me tight, supporting yourself against the wall with one arm, pinning me against it as my legs shook, and we both trembled in mutual delight.

You were everything I wanted you to be that night, and as we both finally gained a greater sense of reality as our orgasms waned we both had the sense to straighten our clothes. Still panting we together turned to face the small crowd that had gathered.