Do You Think It Will Hurt?

Story Info
There's only one first time.
2k words
3.85
63.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There may be a first time for everything, but there's only one, "FIRST TIME"

Of course all characters have achieved their majority age of 18 or older.

*

"Do you think it will hurt?"

"I know it will hurt."

"How would you know? You're a guy."

"Sis told me."

"Annie told you? Oh my god. You and your sister talk about sex?"

"Well, she sort of introduced me to a whole bunch of cool stuff for my 18th."

"What do you mean, introduced you?"

"Well, the folks had gone to bed and I was sort of just sitting on the couch zoning."

"And?"

"She'd had a couple of cocktails with mom and dad and they'd been giggling and sort of trying to include me in adult talk and stuff, but I think Annie thought I looked a little lost."

"What do you mean, a little lost."

"I think she sensed I was maybe, I don't know, you know how you felt when you first got to high school? You know, how everything seemed well, way more adult than middle school."

"Yeah. I guess."

"Well I guess I had the sophomore's look on my face. So she came and sat with me."

"How did you wind up talking about sex?"

"That's the funny thing, she just up and asked me if I had any experience with girls."

"What'd you say?"

"I told her the truth."

"Which is?"

"Well jeez, Meg. You're my best friend. You know everything I've ever done with girls."

"I do?"

"Well mostly."

"What do you mean, mostly? Have you been keeping something back from me bub?"

"No. Not really?"

"What do you mean, not really?"

"Damn Meg. You once told me you got pissed at the Turner boy for telling his buddies he grabbed your boob when he kissed you at that party."

"Yeah. I've been living with that miserable little tidbit for too long now."

"See. You wouldn't want me telling you every little detail about every little thing I've ever done, now would you?"

"Of course not."

"So there. Just leave it go at what I've told you so far."

"Not a chance. I want every little detail."

"You're impossible."

"I know. But, I'm also your best friend. I always told you everything."

"Yeah. Big deal. You're a virgin. Hell, you've never even given a blow-job."

"Or had my pussy eaten. So what? I've held out for Mr. Right."

"Mr. Right. Good luck. In this day and age, you'll be lucky to find Mr. Not-to-wrong."

"Ha-ha. I already know who's gonna get my gift."

"Who?"

"What. You think after your high and mighty speech just now, I'm gonna divulge names? Not a chance, bub."

"Well, whoever it is, is one lucky guy. That is one thing I know for sure."

"Really? You really mean that?"

"Meg look. If you weren't my best friend, I'd put my name in the hat."

"Well I'll be. How come you've never asked me out, or kissed me or anything like that?"

"Are you kidding? You're my best friend. I've known you since you were two. Christ. That'd be incest?"

"No it wouldn't. Incest is when you have sex with a family member."

"See! Exactly."

"But I'm not family."

"You're close enough. Hey. You even call my mom, mom."

"You do the same with my mom."

"I know, and it's because of that, I can't kiss you."

"Or you would?"

"I just told you I would."

"And other stuff too?"

"What do you mean other stuff?"

"You know. Sex stuff."

"Probably."

"Really?"

"I just said probably. Hell, you certainly are beautiful. In fact, you just might be the most beautiful girl in all the senior class, no. Let me amend that. You just might be the most beautiful girl in all the grades at Central."

"What about Mary Schmidt?"

"Her boobs are too big."

"Oh. So mine aren't big enough for you?"

"I didn't say that."

"But you implied it?"

"No I didn't. How can you say that? I just got through telling you that you are the most beautiful girl at Central... "

"You said, just might be, to quote you."

"I meant, you are, underscore are, the most beautiful girl at Central."

"I'm not a cheerleader."

"So? I'm not a jock."

"Oh, so you're the most handsome guy at school?"

"I didn't say that and I certainly didn't imply that."

"I think you are."

"Huh?"

I think you are."

"Are what?"

"The most handsome guy at Central."

"Oh stop it. This isn't about me. You don't have to say that just 'cause I told you that you're beautiful."

"I want to."

"Want to what?"

"Tell you that you're handsome."

"Why?"

"I've wanted to for a long time."

"You what?"

"I've wanted to tell you that for a long time."

"Why?"

"Cause you are."

"Holy cow. You mean you actually think about me?"

"Did it just dawn on you that I'm beautiful?"

"No. Of course not. Everybody knows that. Even Annie told me..."

"Go on."

"Uh, can we change the subject?"

"Not a chance bub. I want to know everything you and your sister talked about."

"No you don't."

"Yes, I do."

"No you don't. You only want to know the stuff we talked about that concerns you."

"Well, that and the sex stuff too."

"Ha. The sex stuff. Everybody always wants to know about the sex stuff."

"We're a repressed society."

"No shit."

"No. I mean, we think about sex so much 'cause we never get any."

"You got that right."

"So, what did you tell Annie about me?"

"I didn't tell her anything. She was talking about things and somehow, your name came up."

"Tell me more."

"Come to think of it, I wonder why she brought you up in the conversation. For a while, she just told me about her experiences,"

"EXPERIENCES?"

"You don't have to shout."

"Your sister has had more than one, or maybe two, experiences?"

"I guess. From what she told me, it would seem she's rather enjoying college."

"Wow. I can't wait 'til she's back. She and I got some serious face time comin'."

"Now, please don't go and tell her we've been talking about her sex life, 'cause we haven't."

"Not yet, we haven't."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"The night's young, bub."

"Oh please. Can't we just go shoot a game of pool or play chess?"

"I'd beat you at chess."

"And I'd beat you at pool. So what does that matter? At least we could change the subject."

"I don't want to change the subject."

"I do."

"I'm older."

"Two days. BFD."

"I'm more beautiful."

"Now you're being silly."

"Yes I am. You've piqued my curiosity and you should know by now, when I want something, I go get it."

"Okay. Go ahead. I think you'll find what you're looking for under your bed at your house."

"Ha-ha. Very funny. What I want are answers and the only place they exist are in that pretty little brain of yours."

"Annie warned me about you."

"She what?"

"She warned me that sooner or later, you'd get your way."

"Well now. I wonder what she meant by that."

"She said, sooner or later you and I would wind up going out."

"HOLY CRAP! She said that?"

"Yeah. I had the exact same reaction. Can you believe she thinks you and I would wind up going out together?"

"What? That would be so bad?"

"I didn't say that. Christ, you're defensive."

"I just want to be sure of your feelings for me."

"I told you a little while ago, if you weren't my best friend, I'd put my name in the hat."

"You don't have to."

"No. Probably not. But I would if I could."

"I said, you don't have to."

"Okay. But I would if I could."

"You don't have to silly, cause your name's already in the hat."

"Huh. What hat?"

"The metaphorical Stetson."

"Huh?"

"The hat, silly. Your name is already in the hat. In fact, it's the only name in the hat."

"What are you saying?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Not hardly, or I wouldn't ask."

"Listen stud. Maybe it's because you're so much younger..."

"Two days."

"Maybe it's because you're a guy and you don't have the same emotional maturity as your best friend, being that you are so much younger, but I want to confess something so there is no misunderstanding my feelings."

"Am I gonna want to hear this?"

"Don't know. But I have to get it off my chest."

"Okay. Go ahead."

"Well, Annie and I had a little talk."

"She told you what she and I talked about."

"No. We had the talk on my birthday. I asked her to find out stuff about you."

"You what?"

"I asked her to find out stuff about you that I was to afraid to ask myself."

"And she agreed?"

"Without hesitation."

"Why? Why would she agree to something like that?"

"Because she knew and more importantly, understood my feelings."

"How is that possible? You guys never pal."

"That's just it. She told me you and I were inseparable and that the reason we don't go out, is we can't see the forest for the trees."

"Huh?"

"In other words... "

"How about in plain English?"

"Okay. In other words, we're in love and don't know it."

"What? That's preposterous."

"Really?"

"Absolutely."

"So you mean, if I wanted you to be my first and truthfully, only lover, you'd say no?"

"That won't happen."

"Why not?"

"Because you're my friend."

"Okay. How about this? If I told you I wanted you to kiss me, you'd refuse?"

"Absolutely."

"Why?"

"You're my friend. I don't know what would happen to us if we stopped being friends."

"Who says a kiss is going to stop us from being friends?"

"It might."

"Or, it might also deepen our friendship."

"Too risky."

"Hmmm. Okay. How about this? What if I told you we could do everything together you've ever dreamed of doing with a girl and that we could do it as often as you like? Would you kiss me then?"

"Uhhh."

"Uh, what?"

"You mean like sex and stuff."

"Yeah, I mean like sex and stuff."

"Are you serious?"

"Here. Give me your hand."

"Why?"

"Just give me your hand."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to put your hand on my breast. That way you'll know I'm serious. Please now. Give me your hand."

"Damn, Meg. Your boob is really big."

"No it's not. It's average."

"No. It's big."

"How many have you felt before?"

"Not many."

"How many is not many?"

"None."

"I knew it. You're just as inexperienced as I am. Oh my god. Your sister was right. We've been such fools these years."

"What do you mean?"

"She said, we've spent too long dancing around the obvious."

"The obvious?"

"Annie thinks you and I've been in love for so long, that the only two people on the planet who don't know we're in love is us."

"She said that?"

"Yes. She said that."

"Do you agree?"

"I'm beginning to agree."

"Me too."

"You are."

"I am. But what I find interesting about the whole thing, is I still think you're my best friend."

"I am your best friend and if you'll take your hand off my boob, I'll stay your best friend."

"Not until I've kissed you properly."

"Well go ahead then. Kiss me."

"I said, not until I've kissed you properly."

"What does that mean?"

"Well, to kiss you properly is probably going to take a few months of practice before we get it right."

"That means, you're going to have your hand on my breast for a few months?"

"That and more."

"More?"

"Yes more. Much more."

"You know. I think I'm going to like this being in love thing."

"Me too."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Now stop talking and kiss me."

"Ummm. I like it when you get all assertive and stuff."

"Meg..."

"This is going to be our first kiss."

"Be quiet."

"I think I'm going to swoon."

"Please, please, Meg baby. Just be quiet and kiss me."