Do You Trust Me?

Story Info
Bondage between best friends.
5.4k words
4.49
41.6k
19
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joel came home from work, tired, grumpy & not really wanting to see anyone, at least until he had had a chance to relax. Just as he was sitting down with his remote & beer, the phone rang. He looked at the phone with mild irritation but answered it anyway. He closed his eyes & muttered a barely civil hello & heard his best friend, Andrea on the line. His irritation lifted slightly upon hearing her soothing voice. She always sounded like she was grinning, on the verge of laughing. She asked all the usual 'starting off a conversation' things like how was his day, how was the drive home etc... As they talked, his irritation slowly went away, being replaced by a relaxed feeling that only Andrea could make him feel.

Andrea suggested that they get together that night. At first, Joel didn't really want to. All he really wanted to do was stay home alone & watch TV & veg. They kept talking & finally, she convinced him to agree. She sounded like she had something up her sleeve & Joel was curious to see what she was up to. Joel agreed for her to come over in about an hour. After they had said good bye, he jumped in the shower & ate a little something to tide him over.

About an hour later, Andrea showed up, right on time. As usual, she had her huge bag with her that she seemed to carry everywhere. Her blonde hair was caught up in a tight bun & she was wearing her customary loose sweats & flannel over her shapely body. She grinned mischievously at Joel when he opened the door to let her in. They hugged & she set the bag down with a *thud* & dropped into the nearest chair, still grinning. Joel commented mildly that she looked like the cat that swallowed the canary. He offered her a beer & they sat for a while, drinking & talking. As the time passed, the subject got around to sex. Both of them a little more than slightly drunk, started touching & feeling each other.

It was obvious that Joel was quite excited, the bulge in his shorts growing as he groped Andrea's full breasts. Previous to this, they had always been the best of friends, even sleeping together a few times when they both were lonely & without partners. Andrea kissed him gently & whispered to him in the sweetest voice he had ever heard... do you trust me? He kissed her back just as gently & nodded. Pulling back from her, he asked her what she had in mind. Giving him a sly look & massaging the growing bulge in his pants, she asked him if he would let her tie him to the bed.

Joel's eyes grew wide & he paused in unbuttoning her flannel in the effort to get at her nipples. More than a little stunned, he asked her where she got an idea like that from. Smirking, she finished unbuttoning her shirt & pressed his hand to her breast & continued massaging his erection. In her smooth, soothing voice, she told him that she had chatted with a few people that were into that & made it sound really hot. She told Joel to imagine himself helpless to her, totally in her control. Stuttering a little, he asked her what she would do to him. Stroking his cheek, still massaging his dick through his shorts, she told him only what he would want her to do, nothing more, nothing less, that his desires would be the ultimate goal.

He thought about what she had said as he played with her nipple, stroking it to hardness. Andrea had a way of making him curious about things, making him want to do things that he didn't ordinarily do. While he was thinking & stroking her breast, she told him all the things that she would do to him, how she would touch him, how she would kiss him. The more she talked, the more intrigued he became. Again, she asked him if he trusted her. He considered what she had told him, still thoughtfully toying with her breast. She made it sound so damned hot & with her hand on his crotch, rubbing so deliciously, he was leaning more & more towards what she was suggesting. He did trust her with a great deal. Most of his beer buzz was gone now but it was replaced by a growing horniness & curiosity about being tied up.

She continued to tell him, to reassure him that everything would be done for him, to make him feel good. She opened her shirt more, exposing both breasts, bringing his other hand up to cup her free breast. Looking into his eyes, she told him that if, at any time he wanted her to stop that she would, in a heartbeat. His eyes came up to hers & he finally spoke. Stuttering, his voice a little thick, he admitted that he was turned on at the idea of being helpless to her & that he did trust her. Kissing her, he told her with ultimate seriousness that he trusted her. Andrea kissed him back & told him that he wouldn't regret it.

Taking his hand in hers, she grabbed up her bag & led him to his bedroom. Joel's expression was an odd mix of excitement, a touch of fear & a burning curiosity. Once there, Andrea turned to him, kissed him gently & tugged at his clothes, urging him to undress. Without making a sound, Joel undressed slowly, his mind working. Andrea helped him, gently lifting his shirt over his head & helping to pull his shorts down around his ankles. His briefs followed, freeing his rock hard dick from its cloth prison. Andrea knelt before him, bringing his dick to eye level. She kissed the head gently, cupping his balls as she did. Joel groaned as her warm lips caressed his most sensitive spot. Already, a perl of precum emerged from the tip of his cock & Andrea carefully licked it off.

She stood up & kissed him on the lips briefly before asking him to lay down in the center of the bed. Silently, he crawled onto the huge queen sized bed & lay in the center, just as she asked him to. Andrea went to her bag & took out 4 lengths of soft rope attached to fur-lined leather cuffs. Joel eyed these with mixed feelings. Seeing his hesitation, she explained that these were very comfy & wouldn't hurt at all. Blushing, she admitted that she had used them on herself a couple of times in the past. Joel seemed to relax a little & she asked him if he wanted his arms above his head or out to his sides. Thinking for a moment, he put his arms above his head. His eyes met hers, now full of trust for his best friend. This wasn't lost on Andrea as she bound his wrists, one each in the cuffs & secured them quickly to the headboard. She made sure that he had room to move around but was still tied.

She kissed him tenderly on the lips before moving down to his feet. Cuffing each ankle, she secured his legs apart to the posts of the footboard of the bed, kissing each foot carefully as she went. This done, she stripped off her clothes slowly, almost doing a strip tease for Joel, down to her tiny G string. Joel watched his attention riveted on her every move, his dick waving as he got harder. Reaching behind her, she undid her bun & shook out her hair, letting it fall in cascading waves. Andrea looked every part the aggressive seductress that she was at that moment. Starting at his feet, she caressed, kissed & licked him, every available inch, past his dick on up to his face. Joel lay still, unmoving as she did this, concentrating on every feeling that she gave him. When she got to his face, she whispered to him, asking if he was okay. She let her barely covered pussy brush his dick as she asked that.

Joel nodded & even managed a grin. He was starting to relax into this now. He managed to tell her that he liked what she was doing so far. She giggled & told him that the best was yet to come. Again, she asked him if he trusted her. He nodded. Getting off of him briefly, she went to her bag & pulled out a black blindfold. Showing it to him, she asked if he was okay with this. Joel licked his lips nervously but said that he would allow her to blindfold him. She straddled him, pressing her barely covered pussy against him. He lifted his head willingly so she could slip the cover over his eyes. Leaning down to secure it behind his head, her nipples brushing his chest. She kissed him gently & licked the tip of his nose playfully. He managed a giggle at this, sensing that she was getting into this more now that he was effectively helpless to her.

Andrea slid down his body, letting the whole length of hers press & rub his dick on her way down. Her hair, loose now, tickled & caressed him in a way that he had never felt before, so strangely erotic to him now that he couldn't see it. Now with her face near to his dick, she blew warm breath against the head, watching his muscles contract, making it move. She reached out, touching the shaft gently, letting her fingers graze his skin ever so lightly. His soft groan came to her ears as she continued to let her fingertips trace up & down the swollen shaft, going up to the head & back down to his tight balls. Her attention was focused on his reactions to her touch. Under her light stroke, she felt his dick stiffen further. She changed tactics, letting her fingernails graze the sides as she let her tongue flick the sensitive underside.

Joel shifted slightly, his breathing shallow as his mind & body centered on Andrea's light but relentless caresses. She gently asked him if he was okay & Joel, already in a sexual trance, could only nod & utter a breathless 'uh huh'. She lay with her head pillowed on his thigh, watching his dick closely as she played with it. She paused in her play to take off her G string. Joel asked her what she was doing & she giggled, saying that she wanted to be more comfy. She lay back down, wrapping her legs around one of his, pressing her moist pussy against his leg. He gasped feeling her wetness & immediately started moving his leg, rubbing it against her tender parts.

Andrea smiled at this, vowing to herself silently that she would 'allow' him the chance to get her back for the delicious teasing that she was giving him now. She grasped his shaft & leaned forward, tonguing the head of his dick. His sudden inhalation pleased her greatly & she continued for a few moments, using the tip of her tongue to trace around the glans. Her hand stroked his shaft gently, just tight enough for him to feel it. Precum started emerging from his dick & she closed her lips around the head, tenderly sucking it up. Joel groaned & stiffened slightly, his hips jutting a little. Kissing his dick head, she asked him, letting her lips move against it if he liked that. In response, he contracted his muscles, making his dick move & he breathed out 'uh huh' to her.

His reactions were really turning her on. The idea of teasing him sexually, even for a limited time, (this time), was incredibly exciting for her. She loved the idea of exciting him while bound & wanted to make it the best experience possible for him. She pressed her pussy against his leg, tightening her legs around his. He pressed back, wanting, in the only way he could, to give her pleasure. Now licking all up & down his shaft & caressing his balls, Joel moaned out loud, writhing slightly at the duel stimulation. In between licks, she talked to him, telling him how good his dick tasted to her, how she loved feeling it & playing with it. For the first time, he tried his bonds, trying to pull his hands down. He groaned at the realization that he was helpless.

Andrea wetly kissed the base of his dick, then licking his hairy balls. Eagerly, she took one ball into her mouth & with great care, she sucked on it. Joel grunted & spread his thighs apart a little more, tugging at his restraints again. He wanted so badly just to touch her, to grasp her hair & urge her on with his touch. It was maddening that he couldn't. She went to the other ball, just as carefully taking it into her mouth & gently sucking on it. Her hands caressed his thighs as she did this. His dick rested against her hair all the while. It tickled the underside maddeningly. All he wanted to do was to grab her & thrust his aching dick inside her & unload his aching balls of their cum. The more she sucked on them, the more, her hair teased his dick, the more he wanted to move & try to orgasm.

Andrea released his ball from her mouth, giving it one final suck before letting it go. In a husky voice, she asked Joel if he was okay. She had heard him grunting & whimpering while she had been paying attention to his testicles. Now panting & sweating, Joel said that he wanted to cum now, more than anything in his life... he wanted to cum right then. Andrea slid up his body to straddle his torso. Leaning down, she kissed his lips tenderly, letting her tongue taste him. He kissed her back hungrily, opening his mouth to her, sucking her tongue eagerly. He felt her wet pussy on his tummy, so close to his dick. She told him that she wanted to take him further, make him feel better than he felt right now. Kissing him all over his face, nibbling his neck, she whispered to him that she wanted more than anything to give him the best climax of his life.

Joel moved his body, rubbing his tummy against her pussy as he took in what she told him. This was a little more extreme than he had wanted to take it but hearing her say that she wanted to give him the best climax of his life got him to reconsider. As it stood, he was excited enough to bust if he didn't cum right then. His dick ached with his need for release. Without waiting for his answer, Andrea slid down his body, making delicious contact with his dick all the way down as her mouth wetly kissed whatever it met on the way down. Joel groaned & shifted under her, wishing more than anything that her mouth or pussy would slide onto his prick & get him off.

Once her face was again near his dick, she resumed kissing & licking it slowly. Once it was covered with her saliva, she gripped the shaft gently & let her mouth cover the head as she stroked him ever so slowly. Joel's hands gripped the covers, his stomach muscles contracting as she brought him closer & closer to orgasm with her gentle teasing. Her lips closed around his dick head gently, sucking while her tongue teased the sensitive glans. She could feel him swelling inside her mouth & stopped sucking & stroking him. He was in ecstatic agony, mere seconds from cumming & she stopped!!! He cried out his frustration in a near animal groan. Andrea smiled sweetly, knowing that she was near to her goal.

Leaving the bed, she went into the bathroom & got some cool tap water in a glass for him to drink. Feeding it to him in small amounts, she told him that he was doing very well. She stroked his hair gently as she fed him the water, which he drank gratefully. Joel, in his heightened excitement, could smell Andrea's sex close to him. This was nearly unbearable to him. Even with the water that she was giving him, he would have rather slaked his thirst with her juices than this plain water. She pressed her tummy against his arm as she leaned down, her breasts touching him lightly. He whispered that he had had enough water. Andrea put the glass on the night stand & climbed back on the bed to straddle him again. Her breasts dangled in his face, brushing his lips. He opened his mouth eagerly to take them.

While he busied himself with sucking on her nipples, she told him how horny she was & how badly she wanted to feel his dick inside her. This spurred him to suck harder, lashing his tongue against their tips. Andrea wet her lips, feeling the rush of sensations that he was giving her. He went from one nipple to the other, turning his head & feeling with his mouth for them like a blind puppy. He longed to feel the soft flesh of her breasts in his hands as he teased her sensitive buds. Andrea let her bare pussy brush against his raging erection, playing her wetness against his dick head.

Joel groaned, muffled by Andrea's flesh in his mouth. He could feel how hot & wet she was & this just made his bondage all the more frustrating. He longed for nothing more than to grab her & slide into her hot sex & pound himself into her like a tent stake. He pulled at his bonds, groaning in frustration. She whispered to him, asking if he wanted to taste her. Nodding with her nipple still in his mouth was all he could do. She pulled away & kissed him firmly & then turned around, her pussy only a breath from his face. He inhaled deeply, relishing her hot scent. He lifted his head to taste her, his tongue flicking out, testing. He found her clit & settled to suckle on it, wrapping his lips around it & lashing the tiny nub with his tongue. Again, he wished fervently that his hands were free to touch her most secret place, to slip his fingers inside her, to grip her thighs tight & draw her to him. His mind was filled with one thing... animal lust in its purest form. His body & mind were so filled with the intoxicating feelings of sexual excitement, wanting nothing more than to fulfill the aching need that was so incredibly undeniable.

His dick throbbed in time with his heartbeat as he ravished her pussy, now sucking & nibbling on her clit, making her the one to moan now. Her hands were all over is dick, stroking & caressing in response to his eager pussy eating. He could hear her telling him how great that felt; how she loved the way he sucked on her clit. She pressed her sex against his face, urging him on. Her thighs gripped his sides as he went all out, sucking on her clit as hard as he could, suddenly plunging her into orgasm. Her hips bucked against his face, her body shaking as her orgasm overtook her. He eased back; tonguing her inner lips for a few moments then went back to sucking her nub as hard as he could. He could feel her muscular contractions as she came over & over, her body writhing. Her hands working spastically on his dick while he worked his tongue on her for all he was worth. Her moans were music to his ears.

Andrea hadn't planned on letting herself this soon. She had wanted to wait until he was unbound before allowing herself this pleasure. Much to her surprise, Joel's sexual hunger took over despite his bondage. Her intent in letting him eat her was only to excite him more & make his teasing more intense. His sucking mouth only served to inflame her more, make her ache to be filled. She arched her back, pressing against his mouth, giving more of herself to him. He brought her to the brink of orgasm, sensing even through his own lust that she was close & backed off. Grinning against his pubic hair, she sensed his game. He was teasing her right back!! He knew from past experience that one orgasm just got her going all the more & that once he got her started that she was insatiable.

Andrea played back, stroking him hard, sucking on his dick, playing with his balls, teasing him for all she was worth. Joel paused in his clit play, gasping at the sudden sensations on his dick & balls. His hips jutted as he felt her mouth slide over his dick, suckling it tenderly. An animal whimper escaped his throat at that, his need to cum back upon him with a vengeance. With a monumental effort, he renewed his clit licking efforts, not sucking as he had been but slyly licking all around it, circling around it in a teasing way. Andrea gasped at the change in sensation, not wanting to pull away but wanting to concentrate on Joel's pleasure, not his pleasuring. With a huge effort, she pulled her throbbing pussy from his mouth, turning to straddle him once more, her aching sex near to his throbbing dick. Breathlessly, she kissed him, stroking his hair. He kissed her back, parting her lips with his tongue. They kissed passionately, Andrea pressing close to him.

She told him that she wasn't quite done yet. Taking the blindfold from his eyes, she kissed him again & said that for the moment, he was her toy & she was going to play with him. The look of mischief was back in her eyes. Joel, dismayed, pleaded with her to please let him cum. Once again, she slid down his body, this time, letting him see her do it. As her drenched pussy dragged across his dick. Joel groaned, shifting his hips. For a moment, she sat up, her pussy firmly against his rock hard dick. He watched, spellbound as she rocked on it, her hips moving sinuously against his hardness. All he could do was shift his hips under her weight, sweating heavily, his body now throbbing. Panting heavily, he whimpered as he felt her silken heat teasing him so sweetly.

12