Do You Trust Me?

Story Info
Romantic lovers try it bound for the first time.
1.3k words
4.43
25.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you trust me," he asked, her arms already tied to the four-poster by scarves, the blindfold covering her eyes. He played with her shoulder length dark hair and ran his fingers over her pretty features. She wore nothing but a pair of white cotton panties and a smile.

"Yes," she answered. He moved his hands down her wriggling body, down under the bed from where he produced a length of rope. He wrapped one end around an ankle and she giggled. "Oh god," she said, and laughed out loud again as he tied the other ankle to the bedpost.

"Tonight you're mine," he whispered to her as he unbuttoned his shirt and removed it.

"I think I smell a bare chest," she said. The shirt landed on her covered eyes, making certain she could not see any longer from under the blindfold. Again she giggled. "Yup, I'm pretty sure he's bare-chested now."

"I'll be right back," he told her. Taking off his jeans and leaving himself only in silk boxers he left the room, quickly and quietly making his way to the kitchen where he extracted an ice cube from the freezer and a pocketknife from the family room. He came back into the room where she lay on the bed and sat astride her chest, rubbing the silk of his boxers across her abdomen while he squeezed the cube above her until a drop landed upon her left breast. She gasped aloud at the new sensation.

"oh, ho... you have an ice cube..." She squirmed again under the cold touch of the next drops.

He smiled, kissing her deeply and squeezing her breasts with his free hands. She moaned into his mouth at the first full exposure to the cube. He sat up and began to rub the end over her nipples, which became quite hard. He then ran the ice down her stomach and over her inner thighs, spread to his whims by the ropes that bound her. Back up again over her chest and neck, back down to her ribs. "How does that feel," he asked against her earlobe.

"Amazing," she answered. She kept making little sounds and her lips went from a tickled smile to an obvious expression of pleasure. He ran the cube down to her white panties. They were already becoming wet, so he moved the cube down and over again and again till she was soaked through.

He still hadn't elicited the response he was looking for though, he thought. He was driving her mad with desire. He could tell by the way she struggled against the bindings, and he knew she was used to feeling his body with her hands when he made love to her. Not this time. He would see what pleasure he could bring to her body and watch how it affected her, feel her passion. He looked at her, her beautiful exotic skin wet from the ice and his kisses. He palmed the cube and ran the hand down her sides and over her thighs, between her legs and back over her belly and breasts. As the cold hands again touched her thighs she wriggled in her bonds and gasped aloud. "Ah!" she exclaimed as he touched her all over her legs and stomach. Finally, he was getting somewhere, and it excited him. He ran the wet, ice-encasing hand over her breasts, working the nipples to a dripping, extreme state. The he took each of her small, soft breasts into his mouth, warming the surface quickly again with his heat, running his tongue over the tortured tips. She was pulling hard against the scarves now, "don't stop," whispering on her breath.

"Oh, I'm nowhere near done," he breathed into her ear. "How does it feel?"

"Would you hold it against me if I answered 'amazing' again?"

"You'll lose no points for a lack of a thesaurus when you're tied up, lover."

He lapped up the last of the cube from her navel and then opened the knife. He ran the blade down her stomach lightly, then pulling it out of the way as he moved his face to between her legs, licking the soft wetness there through the drenched panties. Then he carefully ran the blade under the elastic of the undergarment and began to slice through the hip band. Again she moaned aloud at the prospect of what he was doing. He cut through and moved the torn, wet garment aside to allow his lips to kiss what he found. His tongue moved through the velvet-like dark hair and below to find her clit, teasing it for a few moments, working her into an ecstasy. He stopped as her cries became louder, but only to remove his own boxers and straddle her form again, this time facing the foot of the bed. He ran his lips and kisses over her bound legs and up to tease her inner thighs. He began to again kiss and lap at her sweet nectar, moving his own manhood over her chin. He felt her kisses reach for his inner thighs, and he helped her place his erect phallus into the warm recesses of her mouth. Then he drank her deeply, running his tongue over and over her erect clit in a way he knew she loved. Quickly it worked her back up to a lustful frenzy. He began to move his own hips over her head, in and out of her mouth as she in turn wriggled her hips against his hungry mouth. Her juices flowed freely now over his taste buds and the two fingers he worked into her opening and he could hear her cries muffled by his large manhood stuffed so deeply into her. She began to hold him harder now, her teeth grazing him as he worked his tongue faster and faster. She cried out once, twice, louder each time as she convulsed and seemingly tried to swallow him whole. He watched between them, pulling his cock free from deep within her mouth thinking for a moment that he may have been choking her. But now that her lips were free to cry out he could tell it was just the throws of passion, and he lapped up the nectar between her thighs as she continued her orgasm. She sighed aloud each time his mouth took her in to swallow her cum.

Kissing her thighs again he got up long enough to turn around and straddle her hips facing her. He kissed her deeply, entwining their tongues he forced her to taste her own juices. He moved his hips down over her own spread-eagle legs and ran his cock down between them. He moved forward and easily slid in. "Ungh," she said and again she struggled, pulling at the scarves. She began to moan and cry out again, quickly working back up her ecstasy as he moved himself in and out of her. Never before had he felt so in power; he straddled her shapely legs and thighs as his hands kneaded her breasts, pulling at the nipples. She could do nothing, tied down spread-eagle, pinned by his weight and impaled by his manhood, her mouth ravaged by his own. The torn panties still hung from her right thigh. Again he took her breast into his mouth as he pumped himself over and into her, again, again. Faster he moved now, the slickness between them its own aphrodisiac. He was fucking her at a frenzy now, moving as deep as he could from this vantage, her cries again sounding louder with each thrust into her body. He came inside her, feeling himself convulse into her, still not stopping the attack upon her beautiful flesh. Finally he began to collapse down onto her. She was sweaty and breathing fast.

As they caught their breath, again she pulled at her wrist bonds, a smile spreading across her face. "I want to hold you." He untied her wrists, and she nuzzled against him, grinning. "That," she said, "was amazing."

They held each other close, each having enjoyed the eroticism they could share with someone they could trust.