Do You Want to Live Forever?

Story Info
Lonely girl becomes Vampira.
5.3k words
4.26
17.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 3am in January, the year 1971. A biting North wind blew without fear or favour along Princes Street, the shops stood dark and shuttered, concealed within the darkness a cloaked and shapeless form stood waiting. This was the third night that he had watched for her finishing work and knew that she would be perfect for him, perfect to serve as his Princess, but he needed to establish her routine.

* * * * *

Sitting in the dimly lit bar finishing my drink alone I once again turned to look at the man I had been staring at off and on the entire evening. I was unable to put to mind what made him look so exquisite, but the pale skin and deep, almost glowing, penetrating green eyes sent shivers of carnal desire racing up and down my spine. I was unable to tell if it was the darkness that made his face so radiant but I had become so drawn to this stranger whose face was shadowed by the broad-brimmed hat that he wore.

Not for the first time this evening he seemed to be looking straight back at me, almost as though he were trying to come to a decision, and as he looked again now I felt my face glow as I tried to hide a blush with my hand. Turning back to his table he doffed his hat and throwing a broad smile at me turned on his heel and left the bar. For some reason I felt desperately sad at his leaving.

Taking one last sip of my drink that had suddenly become tasteless I decided to call it a night. Moving to leave the bar I shrugged into my coat and found myself wondering why I had not spoken to this beautiful man with whom I had engaged myself for the last three hours. I had not really been listening to my friend with whom I arrived and had been sitting with for most of the evening. That was probably why she had made her excuses and left some twenty minutes earlier, I had been a very boring companion this night.

I began the short walk to the apartment where I lived alone. Entering the dark alley that was the shortcut I used most evenings, I felt a strange sense of foreboding but carried on into the almost stygian darkness although not without trepidation. I felt a little as though someone or something watched me; this did un-nerve me a little but was not un-natural in a big city.

Ahead of me the moon came out from behind a cloud and two darkly clad figures eased out of the blackness in front of me, the moonlight glinting on the knives they carried. I stood rooted to the spot in fear for my life, behind me I heard a dull thud, I was surrounded, there was nowhere to run.

With my heart pounding I became enveloped in what seemed like a black material and I seemed to be floating, or more accurately to be moving upwards. I tried to struggle but a deep, commanding yet calming voice came to me saying: "Be still my little one for our journey is long and arduous, it is my wish for you to be at ease." Although still very afraid, the voice that I seemed to hear only in my head was bewitching. As I could barely move anyway with these powerful arms around me, holding me close, I decided to wait until reaching my destination before making any attempt to escape.

I made myself as comfortable as possible considering the situation and in doing so became aware of the warmth of my captor. His aroma was like nothing I had ever previously encountered, it was captivating and I felt my head beginning to spin with each breath that I took.

After what seemed like a couple of hours, a small gap appeared in the material enveloping me. I tried to make the most of this opportunity that had presented itself and looking upwards saw the night sky very clearly, a myriad stars with seemingly no light pollution. However, looking down it was very different, I gasped loudly, "this cannot be," but before my eyes and far below me I could make out fields and hills unrolling. It was true, we were flying, but how, I heard no airplane engine and besides

we were not in a plane, and yet, we were flying, apparently unaided. The strangest thing was that it held no fear for me.

Ahead I saw a fairytale castle coming into view with great turrets at the corners, reminding me of the childhood stories of Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella. This one however was somewhat different; it was very dark which gave it a forbidding aura.

The gap in my dark cloth prison disappeared as quickly as it emerged and once again I was in complete darkness. The arms that held me had tightened a little and I had the feeling that we were descending.

Suddenly movement came to an abrupt halt, my feet jarring as they hit the floor. I was back on terra firma. This was my chance to escape, I tried to break free from the encircling arms but they held me too tightly. Stupidly, perhaps in a moment of blind panic, I thought that it had been a long time since a man had held me this tightly in his arms. Still I struggled and cried out loudly when that deep and so erotic voice said, "I had hoped that our journey together might have quietened your spirit a little but I see that this is not so. I would try to stamp this out here and now by giving you the spanking of your life but I have other and more urgent business to attend to. You will be left alone in this room until I return.

With that I felt myself picked up bodily and pitched through the air to land on what felt as though it might be a bed, I had time to fleetingly think of his amazing strength and the cloth prison that was now gone. I turned to look at the face of my captor but all I saw was his back as he swept through a door that closed silently behind him, taking what little light there was with him.

I passed a part of the time wandering around this room trying to find a means of escape, but after a long time, some of which had been spent on my hands and knees on the cold stone floor, I had made the following deductions. Firstly, that there was no exit save through the door by which I had entered, it being securely fastened and there were no windows. The second discovery was that with the exception of the bed, there were no other items of furniture in the room; this solitary room had indeed become my prison cell.

The bed became another mystery to me, appearing to be covered with the most surprising of luxurious materials. The sheets were of the finest silk and the bedspread gorgeous velvet. If this room was another prison, why was the bed so lavish in such a cold and apparently bare room? An enigma I decided and left it at that.

I felt so frustrated and humiliated sitting on this glorious bed that tears began to flow quite unbidden, however, pulling myself together I started thinking clearly and logically. If I were to be kept here as a prisoner I would need to rest and regain my strength. The past few hours had been emotional and trying, I did feel rather tired.

Looking at my watch I discovered that it was nearly three in the morning but decided that although feeling tired I would not give into it, I would keep myself aware of what was going on.

Unfortunately no sooner had I settled into the luxury of this magnificent bedding, than exhaustion took over causing me to enter a deep sleep.

At some point in this slumber, I began to dream a most wonderful and surprisingly erotic dream. It had become as though there was someone very close to me, watching me sleep. I felt the most sensuous kiss on my neck followed by the tiniest prick piercing my skin. This dream gave me the feeling that I had been surrounded by love and that all the loneliness of the past ten years had been lifted, almost like a blindfold being removed. With it came an intense desire burning inside me, I had felt as though I were writhing with sexual pleasure, the dream was so absolutely sensual

Without warning I felt the grip of passion explode within me as I released, I could not remember when I had last had an erotic dream, but never with this intensity. I came fully awake immediately, feeling the heat burning between my thighs and then suddenly it all came back to me. As I opened my eyes, I found myself looking into a pair of the most dazzling green. His own and they made me feel as though he were penetrating my very soul. The room had been lit now with soft candles flickering all around the room, adding to the feeling of sensuality. I then moved back up the bed in fear, finding to my surprise that I had somehow become weak, gaining none of the strength I had hoped from my slumbers. It was then that I realised that I was also totally naked; someone had removed my clothing through the night without my being aware.

"Be still my child and do not be afraid, for I mean you no harm. You are weakened indeed and yes; this has been caused because I wished it so. I have much that I wish to discuss with you and on this night you must make what will be the most important decision of your young life."

At his utterance, I was unable to move or speak, my mind had become a hurricane of confusion, and there were so many unanswered questions.

Here I sat; naked with the man with whom I had idled away three hours last night in wishful thinking. I recognised the deepness of his eyes and their gentle light; I could also see that there were thin red lines radiating from the pupils to the outside edge of those eyes. I could see from close quarters now the beautiful pale skin that had so captivated me, I could also see that it seemed to hold more colour from being closer to me. He still wore the same black cloak that he had in the bar last evening, but now it appeared to have a red silk lining; perhaps I had just not noticed it. A little of the excitement from that initial meeting mixed with the sensuous dream seemed to be stirring something deep inside me. I stopped myself thinking these thoughts, remembering my naked predicament, coming back to reality with a bump.

"What do you want of me?" I managed to mumble.

"My child I am the Master and you are in my castle. I brought you here to satisfy me but because of your beauty, I have decided to give you a choice in where your future should lie, the direction you wish to take. Before I explain more of this decision you will be required to make, I shall tell you who and what I am and why you are feeling so weak. You will sit there, and listen and not interrupt me until I give you leave to speak. Do you understand?"

I nodded my reply, for some reason feeling compelled to obey.

"As I have already said, I am the Master, but by many I am called un-natural and known by many names. Nosferatu is perhaps the most common, and I have also been fictionalised as Count Dracula, but my title is Master of Vampires. I have been in this guise for more than seven hundred years now. You were brought here this night to satisfy my thirst and my need for human blood. This I took from you while you were sleeping and found it to be nectar, the like of which I have not tasted for many years now. Aaah! The blood of an innocent, the draining of which is the reason why you now feel so weak. I am afraid the erotic dream was my doing also, I sensed such a need in you that I allowed the tiniest drop of blood to be reversed, infusing you with a little of my own."

I looked upon him in complete bewilderment and in a somewhat trance-like state, flinching as he explained who he was and what he had done to me; I realised that now there was no escape for me from this situation. I had read many books about such things and knew all of the old folklore regarding vampires, what they were and what happened to their victims, but had never dreamed it might just be true. I now feared for my life, believing that I would not survive this night.

The Master reached towards me and once again I flinched but he laid his hands upon my cheeks wiping away the tears that rolled unchecked and silently down my face. "Tell me my child, what is your name and why do you cry so? Do you not find me pleasant to look upon?"

"My name is Elysia," I managed to get out between sobs. "I cry because I know that I am about to die, I am only twenty-eight and there are many things that I wished to do before this day."

"But my child," he uttered, "when I saw you in that bar you were filled with such loneliness and despair. You had no plans then to do anything with your life, why has it become so important to you now, as you stare death in the face?"

As tears once again rolled from my baby blue eyes, I strained to say, "But I do not want to die."

"Ah ha, my sweet little one you bring me straight to my point. If you are able to prove to me that you wish to live then you may get the chance to do just that. Oh! And by the way, I know this is difficult for you at the moment, but it will become second nature to you, you must remember to always address me as Master."

I stopped for a moment to think about what the Master had just said. "What do you mean by saying 'if I can prove myself,' I am no different from anyone else, I would do almost anything to stay alive." Almost forgetting myself, I quickly added Master.

At this, he smiled at me saying, "Just do as I say my sweet Elysia and I will let you know if you have satisfied your cause." With that, the Master leaned over and gently trailed the tips of his fingers up the inside of my leg feeling my warm voluptuous thighs. I shuddered with excitement at this touch, is this all it will take, have sex with him and I might live! It would seem that I am going to get pleasure from this and live too.

"Do you understand what it is that I am asking of you my little one? You need to feel the desire to live and I will show you the way."

"Yes Master, I believe that I do know what it is you are asking of me. However, I must confess my Lord, I have not been touched in this way by a man for many long years." I glanced away from him, overcome by the emotion of the moment, confessing that at twenty-eight and with no sex other than my right hand I felt that I had become practically a virgin.

"Ah, but my sweet Elysia, you have no need for such a confession, I knew this from tasting your innocent blood. Just obey me and all will be revealed."

"Yes Master," I said.

The Master removed his long black cloak to reveal the laced black silk shirt underneath and tightly fitting black leather slax that he wore. "Now my innocent Elysia get down on your knees and show me the respect my position deserves." Without knowing how I got there I fell to my knees on the hard stone floor dropping kisses on my Masters boots, I was eager to please, the desire and need to please him had come out of nowhere

Was this the kind of man that I had been looking for all my young life? Did I need someone in my life that could control me, a man whom I would obey unconditionally? These and many more questions were tumbling through my brain as I dutifully paid him his due homage. As I did this, I could feel his warm hands on my buttocks, gently squeezing, as though exploring, caressing and feeling them.

"Now my sweet little one I want you to lay yourself back down on the bed and spread those beautiful legs wide apart that I may gaze upon the loveliness of your womanhood." I climbed back onto the bed and did as I had been commanded, moving my legs apart to expose my pink and now engorged labia shimmering with my moisture. "You are very obedient my child, I am sure that offering yourself so compliantly will make your surrender enjoyable and heighten your pleasure."

"Yes my Master," I said nervously not knowing what was to happen next."

"Please Elysia, just lay back and enjoy my touch. You are permitted to let me know your feelings."

My Master climbed onto the velvet throw and again ran his hands lightly up my thighs, now trembling with anticipation. As his fingers reached the source of my wetness I gave a loud moan, his touch was exquisite. This deep and passion filled sign of my pleasure brought a smile back to his face. I was to learn that it pleased him greatly to know that his touch could bring forward such a positive response.

The Master searched for my clit, which he found with consummate ease as it grew with every second. He began a gentle circling motion with his fingers, the wet and warm feeling being wondrous to me. No one had ever done this to me before, only myself, and it felt so good to have a man do it for me. His other hand climbed to one of my breasts, closing over it as if to gauge its size. My breasts are of good proportion, firm and silky with large aureole topped by very pink and now very erect nipples. He began to massage it slightly and pull it from side to side by the nipple, it was turning into a very hard spike and the feeling of him pinching it started me moaning with pleasure, it felt so good.

"Yes Master, don't stop, it feels so good."

Then my Master must have believed that the time was right to feel between my swollen lips that were opening wider with every rotation on my now already very hard clit. Keeping his thumb on the part that was giving me so much pleasure one of his masterful Vampiric fingers entered me. I shook, and another moan left my mouth, I had never known such ecstasy, I felt myself tighten down there. A scent that was very familiar to me pervaded the air as a stream of cumm ran through his probing fingers.

"Master Oh what you do to me," I managed to moan through gritted teeth.

"My dear child I am just showing you the pleasures that living can bring to you. You are doing very well and enjoying the sensations I give to you?"

"Oh yes Master, I want this moment never to end."

I was bereft when he removed his thumb from my clit and placed it over my back entrance. I knew that he would sense my obvious nervousness and resistance to what I felt was an intrusion. "Sweet Elysia, am I not here to teach you the pleasures of your own body?"

"Yes my Master," I said with some hesitation.

"Then do not fight against me," he said firmly. "For I shall never hurt you my child," he continued, reverting to the calmer side of his manner.

"Yes Master, I trust you implicitly," I answered, although I was at a loss to understand why I trusted him so completely.

Once again, he touched the little pink ring that was my anus, the sphincter muscle now relaxed. "That is better little one, just relax and enjoy, you will find the experience not only pleasant but surprisingly enjoyable." This time two fingers entered me, one inside me and the other in my anus, I gave a little moan of pleasure and momentarily tensed, with his other hand he lifted my buttocks high and watched the movements of his fingers thrusting in and out of my two holes.

My moans of pleasure were coming more deeply now and my breathing more shallow, never had I felt such intense pleasure and all centred on one tiny area.

He then did something that heretofore I had only read of in books and wondered at, even dreamed about. He leaned forward and kissed my sweet pink lips; I guess they were protruding somewhat, everything down there seemed to be thick and swollen and more sensitive than I can ever remember. He grazed my nodule with his fangs as if to tease in the extreme. I felt his tongue tasting my profuse sweet juices as he inhaled my aroma. I writhed and gyrated under his learned touch, his expertise, the pleasure that he brought was all unknown to me, I became only aware that my blood boiled through my veins like a river of molten lava, that my head was about to explode and down there was on fire.

As his tongue probed inside me and licked at my clit, as his teeth bit gently into it I became transported onto another plane, a level where I floated above the clouds. Looking down I could see Elysia laying there writhing in ultimate pleasure with the Master buried deep between her thighs. Shudders passed through me in waves and I knew that I was cumming once more; as I floated, back down I could hear her calling to him over and over. "Master, Master, such exquisite pleasure if I were to die now I could never know such pleasure again. I want to live Master, I want to live."

12