Do You Want To Play A Game?

Story Info
A man plays a game with his woman.
1.8k words
4.3
16.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to play a game?"

Brittney and I had been dating for a few months now and it had been an explosive relationship between us. We loved to experiment and try new things and we were both always up for whatever the other wanted to do. Tonight I was at her apartment and we had been sitting just watching TV and not really being that entertained. I wanted to try something and Britt was always game for me. I had been planning the idea for a few weeks and I had prepared for everything.

"What kind of game?" she asked as she leered at me.

She was smart or I was just really obvious. Probably both I figured. But I doubt what I had in mind was what she had in mind. She would learn another side of me tonight.

"Well come to the bedroom and I will tell you the rules."

I had her walk in front of me so I could watch her ass as it moved in her little shorts back and forth as she walked. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a few necessary materials for the night. I walked close behind her as we made our way to the bedroom. She wasn't looking at me so it was easy to do what I needed to. First thing I did was I grabbed both of her hands and put them into the handcuffs I had brought. She screamed in shock at me and turned around. I immediately pulled out the other item I had brought. I wrapped a ball gag around her head and pried her mouth open for it to stay in place.

I would not hear any complaints tonight from her. Her eyes looked terrified at me. We had never done anything like this before. I pulled out one more object from my pocket. I put a blindfold on her and now she only had her sense of smell and sense of hearing left to her at the moment. She was helpless before me which was exactly the way I wanted her to be. I heard muffled sounds coming from her probably in confusion and fear. Now Brittney was only about 5'5 and I being 6'2 made it an almost effortless task to pick her up and put her on the kind sized bed. The large bed was perfect for this. It gave me a lot of room to play with my new toy.

"Tonight you will be my slave, my fuck toy and anything else I decide to use you for. I will decide if you deserve pleasure or not tonight. Your pleasure will be earned, of course, by the amount that you give me. Obey and perform admirably and you might be allowed to cum. If you don't well..."

I let the sentence hang so that she could imagine the consequences I could perform while she was in this state if she displeased me. She mumbled something that sounded unhappy and a bit like back talk. So I decided to show her I was not to be trifled with. I flipped her over onto her stomach. I ripped her flimsy t-shirt off and pulled down her shorts so her ass was exposed. She had on nothing else beneath these articles of clothing. She had been teasing me with little peaks earlier in the night so I knew what to expect when I removed her outer clothing. I checked her out briefly and admired her big ass.

I knew it was sensitive from earlier experiences in our relationship so what I was about to do would be perfect. I raised my right hand and brought it down hard on her right cheek making a loud slapping sound. I immediately could see my hand print on her ass. It was pinkish in color and would fade away in short order if I did nothing. I didn't want to do nothing and pink was not the color I wanted to see right now, red seemed like a much better idea. I gave her ass nine more spankings to reach ten and looked to see what color my hand print on her ass was now. It was red just like her face was. She moaned and whether or not it was because I stopped or her ass was in pain I don't know. It could have been both. I sniffed the air and sure enough I smelled the familiar scent of wet pussy in the air. She had been getting off to me spanking her. I reached down and cupped her pussy and I could feel her scorching heat and dripping wet cunt on my hand. I leaned over her and whispered in her ear "You like to be spanked don't you slave." She moaned in arousal.

"I am going to remove the ball gag. But it is not so that you can speak. It is so I can use your mouth as I please."

I quickly removed my own clothing and her ball gag and flipped her onto her back. I then moved her so that her head was leaning over the side of the bed which would be in perfect position. I stood over her face and pointed my rock hard cock into her mouth and grabbed her hair and head with both hands to use for stability and slowly began to fuck her face. I bent my knees so my cock would go all the way down her throat and make her gag on me. Over and over I repeated this as my urge to cum began to rise the longer I went. A few minutes passed before I pulled out and with a huge roar I came all over her face completely soaking her in my cum.

I stood up and walked around and I moved her head back onto the bed. I could see her breathing hard but also her nipples completely stiffened along with juices running down her thighs. I was feeling generous with her so I decided to reward her for her good work to take me down my throat and not complain. I looked at her eyes and fire burned in them. She wanted to retaliate and if she had control of her hands she probably would have tried to wrestle me down onto the bed and mount and ride me until both of us were rubbed raw. But I had control of her so that would not be happening, at least not tonight. I decided that what I was about to do would be up for her to decide if it was reward or a punishment. It would be fun to see.

I had her lay completely flat on the bed and spread her legs as wide as they could go. I then laid down myself and began to open her pussy lips and see how wet she really was. I blew lightly against the hood of her clit coaxing it to come out from under its protection. I loved the smell of aroused pussy but I loved the taste of it even better. I began a incredibly long and slow lick starting from the very bottom of her opening all the way to the underside of her clit and was careful to not give any attention to that little button of orgasmic ignition. I held her hips down so she wouldn't be able to get any contact I didn't want her to have. She moaned in disappointment as she tried to budge her hips upward to get me to touch her clit. I had no interest in getting her off this soon.

She could be played with a lot more and then she would truly understand the feeling of desperation and the actual thought of NEEDING to cum. I kissed her inner thighs and roamed my hands upwards and cupped and caressed her tits to just give her a slight feeling of being touched but not enough feeling to make her go over the edge. I let her simmer for a minute or two before I began to bring her arousal back up to even higher proportions than it had been before. I licked in and around her pussy as her juices started to really flow out. She started to make more sounds the longer I went but dared not utter any words for fear of punishment. She moaned as I continued to avoid her clit with my tongue but I occasionally blew hot air directly onto it to tease her and every time I did she would try to buck her hips upward again but only to reach nothing as I continued to torment and play with her. I continued in this method for several more minutes as she began to become louder and began to shudder with need all over her body. I brought her to the edge over and over but I never let her go over.

Now she was still blindfolded and couldn't see what I was doing so I decided to take advantage of this. She was at the point of complete desperation and now and no matter what I did it would probably make her cum, even the slightest touch of her. So I decided to make her go out in the biggest way I could think of. I raised myself up on my knees and raised her hips up and with one smooth and complete movement I sank my cock deep into her until I was all the way inside until my groin smacked into her clit hard. All happening in just a second. Then there was a complete and immediate explosion that went on during Brittney's body as she began to cum as she never had before. She began to squirt all over as she screamed bloody murder as I continued to fuck her through the orgasm as I was determined to extend her orgasm as long as I could before I fell prey to her convulsing pussy muscles squeezing me and trying to milk me for all I had.

I fucked furiously into her slamming as hard as I could and almost making a dent into the bed as I pressed her into it with my full body weight on hers. I lasted for only a minute or two as her screaming went on and on throughout and as her voice was giving out I gave her one last thrust into her squeezing pussy as I began to yell as I came deep inside of her. The added sensation of my cum flooding into her cunt caused her to go into overload and she gave out one last cry as she passed out immediately. I had fucked her into unconsciousness and loved every damn second of doing so.