Doctor Appointment at 3

Story Info
Caught in the act.
1.9k words
3.82
120.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will try to make this standalone, since not all readers will get to my other stories.

I am a Doctor, 50 years young now. I am still in just fine shape, thank you very much! At 5'5" and 118 pounds, I still get nice looks from men when I am fixed up just a bit.

I just spent my very first Thanksgiving day alone. It was by choice, I had no place I wanted to be, but here with my late husband, Ted. His remains sit in a fancy Urn on my shelf, somehow that gives me comfort.

You would need to know Ted to understand. He was every woman's dream! Big, strong, I was always safe with him. Handsome in rugged way, not like the pretty boys that get all the attention in the movies. Put Ted in the same room with other men, and the ladies all headed for Ted, it never failed.

I saw him get in a couple of scraps, his training gave him the abilty to just destroy someone if he chose. But he would do just enough to contain any problem, trying not to hurt them seriously. I saw him get taken down once, ending up on his back as a man pummeled at him, he just moved enough to ease the blows, made a couple of moves and it was over, that easy. He didn't even get angry.

He went straight at a man with a gun one day, got himself shot in the process. He did it to save a lady from a rapist, never a thought for himself.

I remember watching, terrified, as he leaped to almost certain death to try and save a little girl caught in the water. Somehow he managed to save her, then others saved him. It was obvious he would have given his life for a little girl he didn't even know, again, no thought for himself.

He played music and sang, his husky voice both sweet and male. Everyone always stopped and listened when he picked up a guitar.

In nearly 2 decades, I never saw him raise his voice in anger. He would look at me, and all I ever wanted was to climb inside him, have him inside me, become one mashed together. I can't do the words, this was the love that was beyond anything normal. I do know I would have died to save him, and many of his friends would have done the same.

Read his stories if you get a chance, most are true, although he did try a few fantasies that weren't. One can always tell, those did poorly in the voting.

I went back and reread what I have written myself. I can almost hear Ted's voice, "rambling" he would say. Well, I never pretended to be a writer, and Ted always did say to just tell the story like you would to a friend.

I was sitting in my chair with my thoughts, watching TV talking about the President going to Iraq, like I cared much about that. It did hit me that it was something Ted would do if he was in that position.

I have been hearing Ted's voice, clear as a bell. One song he wrote and used to sing all the time sticks in my head.

"...and I'm lonely, I need someone to talk to, I'm lonely, I need someone like you..."

So something made me get up and come here to write. These are things that happened, some I neglected to share with my husband. Somehow I feel that by writing it down, it is like finally telling him.

I work for a local HMO. I do health appraisals..I love the work, and since I am strongly voyeuristic, combined with some exhibitionistic tendencies, I get lots of opportunities.

I love the feeling of power I get when I have a man's penis in my hands, part of my duties is to check them out. Some catch on right away, some are just redfaced and bashful, wanting to get it over with.

The best ones are the guys who can't get it down no matter what, I put on my bedside manner and tell them it is all perfectly normal, then bend over and casually flash them my titties, by "accident!"

What I really would like to do is lay back and spread my legs at them, make them look, just to see their reaction! But I haven't figured out a way to do that and keep it seemingly innocent yet.

But there was one incident. Dan, the other Doctor in the clinic, broke the unwritten rule. He didn't realize I was with a patient, (or did he?)..I am not sure on that.

But he pulled the curtain back, and caught me with my index finger up a beautiful young man's rear end, and my other hand on his penis! The kind of stuff that if it isn't done just right, can get one fired at the minimum.

Lots goes on in hospitals, to be sure, but there are limits, and I was over the limit, and caught.

Dan and I talked at lunch, come to find out he also did a few things with his women patients if they seemed willing. (It might surprise some to find out just how willing most ladies are in the right circumstances).

Dan suggested that I was overdue for my "checkup" and offered a 3:00 appointment. I knew instantly what he was suggesting, thought about it for just an instant and agreed.

I finished up the rest of my appointments and then went and took a quick shower in the staff washroom.

I was sitting in the lounge chair at 5 minutes til, when Dan walked in. His receptionist, Sherry, told him, "Last patient today", giving me an odd look.

Dan smiled in his best professional manner, glanced at me and told Sherry she could take off, this was just my "annual checkup" and he didn't anticipate any problems.

Sherry grabbed her things, grateful for the free time, and left, but not before giving me another odd look. Then we were alone.

I suddenly felt just a bit nervous, but I went back into Dan's office. "Go ahead and undress." he told me, I will be in in a minute. It was just like going to any Doctor's office, I had half expected Dan to just grab me as soon as we were out of sight of anyone.

I had already decided to fuck him just to get us back on even terms, after all, he very well wouldn't be able to report me then. But he was acting like it was a regular health exam.

"Okay!" I thought, "Play it his way!" and I stripped down and slipped on the tiny gown. Dan knocked, then stepped in at my voice. He looked me up and down, smiled and asked me if I had "any problems" to mention today.

It was starting to hit me that he was playing out a fantasy, so I went right along, "No, Doctor! I feel pretty healthy."

"We will see." he said, as he checked my ears, my eyes, looked in my mouth even. I was having a time keeping from giggling, but I managed. Next he slipped his hand under the top of the gown, starting at my neck and working down. He slipped the gown just over the corners of my shoulders and felt around some more. I felt my nipples start to firm up at his touch.

Then he slid the gown lower, pressed around the top my my breasts. "Lay back!" he asked. I did, he slid the gown to my waist, and started the tiny circles around the outside of my breast. Closer and closer to my nipple, finally he grasped first one, then the other, and rolled them between his fingertips.

My nipples are extremely sensitive, I felt a sudden flood of moisture between my legs. Dan knew, he reached down and pushed the hem of the gown up, baring my pussy to his gaze. I also have one other nice feature, my lips are large and protrude, Ted used to love that, he called them his "outies." I had a wisp of pubic hair at the time, I never did have much there, just a sprinkling. Never a real need to shave, although later on I did.

Dan felt my outer lips, smiling now, then I felt his finger go in. I had a baby orgasm right them, and another as his hand explored me. I closed my eys with a sigh, then I felt his tongue on me.

Suddenly I was in heaven and wave after wave of pleasure flooded over me. I just opened my legs and let him, then I pulled my knees up and back, opening myself even more to him.

Dan must have licked and stroked me for a good 15 minutes, I reached one climax after another! Finally I could take no more, he sensed it and eased off.

"Wow!" Dan said. "You really climax easily!" as he sat back. All he would have needed to do right then was pull his cock out and shove it in me, no way would I have tried to stop him. But he didn't, he just sat and looked at me, pure pleasure in his eyes.

I sat up, grinned at him and said, "Your turn!" Hopping off the table, I got down on my knees, completely naked now. I undid his pants, and freed a beautiful 7" erection.

I took him in my mouth and used every trick I knew, sucking him as he leaned back and accepted. Soon I felt him pulse, and he was blasting off inside my mouth, I have to say I love the feeling.

Exhausted, we moved over to the small office couch he keeps in there. We were both naked by now, and we touched and petted. It was almost like a competition to see which one of us could give the most pleasure.

But Dan wasn't one of those men who recover quickly, still, I was having a nice time playing with his half-hard and sucking on one of his nipples while rolling the other in my fingers.

He lay back, one hand on my breast, and just accepted my efforts. Then I stopped and rested. I still wasn't sure who was in control here, but at least we were back to even!

"We didn't fuck." he said simply. "I don't think we need to!" I answered.

"Well, I guess." he said. "But that was fun!"

We had a long chat, I asked him how many of his female patients let him do something like this, he told me about 20% had signs of orgasm, and about half of those pushed it a bit further. He told me that some would open their legs extra wide and move their hips, an obvious invitation. He would then massage them to another orgasm, telling them he was "Testing their responses." But he hadn't done oral on any of them, and never had intercourse. I understood that, I had only done oral a couple of times, and also never had intercourse with a patient.

So we made a deal. He would "do" me from time to time and I would "do" him, but no fucking.

I thought about that as I agreed, wondering if he had any idea at all just how badly I had wanted him to climb on and fuck me silly!