Doctor Bitch Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat was confused, but she was distracted by the large amount of sperm pouring out of her pussy and staining the carpet. "I got to get this cleaned up," she told him.

Dunnell replied, "Leave it, it'll make it a lot easier on you."

"What do you m...," she asked. Dunnell moved aside to reveal Horse standing behind him.

Horse's black monstrosity was fully erect again and stabbed out before him, well over a foot long. A wave of fear coursed through her body.

Kat laughed nervously as Horse kneeled before her. "Stop Horse," she said still thinking-praying that he was kidding. "I'll never be able to take that monster in my pussy. Let me suck you off again. I think there's room in my belly for more of your sperm."

Horse ignored her. He easily pulled her legs apart and looked at Dunnell's sperm oozing out of her pussy. He pulled his foreskin back and rubbed the head around her labia, lubricating it with her juices and D's sperm. He pushed down watching her pussy lips open around the head of his cock.

Kat was leaning up watching his cock head push into her. She was shaking her head in denial at the sight. "ahh," she cried as her labia slid around the fat head of his cock, hurting her a little. She began to struggle, but he effortlessly held her still. Kat looked over at Dunnell, her eyes pleading for help. He looked sad and turned his head away from her. She felt her lips close over the cock head and sighed in relief, then moaned as the hard ridge scraped across her clit. It hurt again and she cried out in pain as the thick part under the head pushed into her. He began thrusting with his cock pushing it in inch by inch.

"D," grunted Horse suddenly, "go get something to clean off her face."

Kat watched Dunnell leap to his feet and run to the bathroom. She understood now that Horse was the one in charge. Dunnell had just prepared her for Horse's cock. There was no way she could have done this if Dunnell hadn't already stretched her out and lubricated her pussy with his sperm.

Kat started exhaling in short bursts, like a woman in labor. She felt her pussy stretching out around the black invader and understood why Dunnell had said, "it wouldn't be the same," if he fucked her again. Horse's cock was as deep as Big D's had been and there was still three inches to go. Kat cried out in pain again as he mercilessly pushed the rest in until he was buried to the hilt.

Kat just stared at the ceiling in disbelief. She was vaguely aware of Dunnell wiping up all the dried sperm from her face with a coth. Horse was still letting her adjust to his thirteen inch cock. She wondered how she had done it. Kat was a Doctor and knew it was physically impossible. By her count, his cock should be an inch above her navel. Where had his cock gone?

Horse loved pussy more then anything in the world. Before he had met D, he would have just thrown the teasing bitch to the floor and rammed his cock into her while she screamed for mercy. Dunnell had taught him patience. A hot, wet pussy, already stretched out by D was a lot better then a dry, unyielding one. He arched his back and bent over to lick around her long nipples. He also loved the fact that women now enjoyed his cock and it ruined them for sex with all other men. He felt her shudder as he lightly bit one nipple and he knew she was ready. He moved up and kissed her passionately, the big tongue that had given her the first orgasm in her life, pushing into her mouth. She kissed back and he began slowly pounding his big cock into her.

By the tenth stroke her body had ceased feeling violated and was now feeling owned. She belonged to Horse now. He had straightened his back and her face was now buried in his hard chest. She felt completely dominated as she was smothered in his blackness. She had thought he was ugly, but now she knew that he was the best looking man she had ever seen. It was manliness that mattered not physical appearance.

Kat was raising her hips to meet his thrusts which were increasing to an unbelievable pace. They called him Horse because he fucked like an animal, but a horse was sleek and beautiful. Bull would have been a better name for him. yes, a big black bull whose giant cock relentlessly pounded into anything in sight until he filled it with his sperm. He was an animal and she was a bitch in heat for his cock. Ten men couldn't have pulled him off her and she would have fought them if they had tried. She was cumming every third stroke and the orgasms were overwhelming her senses. With every thrust of his cock, the hard ridge on the head scraped across her clit to the knob deep in her pussy and she screamed out in joy at the sensation.

He came after an hour of continuous fucking. His more powerful cock had quickly churned Dunnell's sperm into nothing and she cried out with pleasure at having her pussy filled with sperm again. He bellowed like a bull as he pumped almost as much semen into her pussy as he had into her mouth. A wave of giant orgasms hit her as she felt his seed spraying the walls of her pussy and deep into her body. She passed out from the sensations. When she awoke, Kat was glad to find she was still smothered by Horse's body. His cock was still buried in her pussy and had shrunk only a little. She wiggled her hips and it reversed course and started growing again.

Kat squealed with delight when he began fucking her again. Horse hooked his arms under her and rolled over, so that she was riding him. She slid up and down his cock loving the sensation.

"Can I at least have her ass?" asked Dunnell. Horse grunted and Dunnell moved behind Kat's firm little ass. Horse may have the bigger cock, but he could never experience the pleasure of anal sex. Not for the first time, Dunnell wished that he had never met Horse and could have this sweet pussy all to himself.

Kat felt the tip of Dunnells cock push into her ass. It hurt almost as bad as Horse's cock had, but she knew that she would love it by the time he was done pushing it in...

Later, she was at the dinner table with her husband. He was reading the paper ignoring her as usual.

"Honey," she said, "I'm switching to the night crew at the hospital."

"But we'll hardly see each other," he replied.

"I know, but the hospital's desperate," she said, thinking of servicing Horse all day long.

Her husband went back to reading the paper for a minute then said, "I see you got two black boys to mow the lawn."

"Yes dear," she said. "They're homeless and I hope you don't mind, but I'm letting them live in the garage apartment while they work for us."

"Mind?" her husband said putting the paper down. "Of course not. You're a genius honey. That's got to be a huge tax deduction." He thought of all the other employees her bitching had driven off and said, "You just see that those two stay happy and don't leave anytime soon."

"Yes dear," she replied smiling.

12