Doctor Does Diesel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good...like...."

"Like what?" he asked, kissing her neck, nibbling savagely at her ear. His thrusts slowed, and became torturous, the texture of his dick slowly sliding in and out of her, sending chills through her still.

"Like..."

"Tell me Madison, how do I feel? Do you remember me from before, is it better than before?"

"Yes," she answered. She couldn't orchestrate any real coherent thought, no matter how hard he tried to make her. She felt the weakness again, waiting, and somehow, he knew it too.

"I'm coming too. You can come now if you want." His country twang made her smile, and then she was shuddering, pulsing against him. He breathed in sharply as she felt him pulsing within her. The gravity of this fact didn't reach her then, it wouldn't until very later, but for now, his warmth spending into her was the best feeling she could fathom.

He held her long after the vibrations of climax had left both of their bodies. She laid her head on his shoulder, let him walk them back to the bed, where he laid down beside her, facing her. "I couldn't wait until tomorrow." He said, staring into her eyes. Madison felt shaky, her mind finally clear. She couldn't stop touching him, a hand traced the path of a scar on his right shoulder. "I was mad at first, but after I thought about it, I wasn't. I don't know what I want. But I knew enough that I wanted to see you tonight. To feel you tonight."

"I'm glad you came."

"Me too. I guess I just don't really know, where to go from here."

12