Doctor Does Diesel Ch. 03

Story Info
Third time's the charm for Diesel and Madison.
3.5k words
4.67
47k
19

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison woke up with her thighs sticky and her hip joints sore from being spread open most of the night, and she couldn't be happier. She dare not open her eyes because she didn't want reality to ruin the bliss that played in her head, which meant, she didn't want to find the spot beside her empty.

"Are you up? I thought you were but you ain't opened your eyes," his voice washed over her and she smiled.

"I'm up," she said.

"Then why are your eyes still closed?"

"I didn't want to see that you weren't here."

"You're crazy." His lips on hers gave her permission to open her eyes and look at him. He was as handsome as her dreams had depicted, if not more so. She'd never been with anyone like him before, and she wondered what took her so long to find her type. That was it, Diesel Olsen was her type.

"You want breakfast?" she asked, watching his glazed stare as it took in her naked body.

"I sure do," he said. With a serious expression on his face he slid down in the bed until his lips found her already swollen clit. His hands held her still as his lips and tongue slid along her slit, making her thighs shake from fatigue as much as the pleasure that was building inside of her.

"Diesel I need a shower, and I don't think I can take another orgasm." Madison smiled when he looked up at her, his face shiny with her juices.

"Nobody can ever have too many orgasms silly girl," his gaze left hers again and he delved between her thighs once more. Madison gasped as she felt a finger enter her ever so gently. "You want me to stop?"

"I think so, I mean, I was sure before but now I don't know," she closed her eyes tightly as his finger toyed again with her g-spot. Madison didn't think she'd ever met a man with this degree of sexual expertise, she'd gone from never coming to coming in a matter of minutes from the mere press of his dick against her opening.

"So, you don't want me to stop?" His fingers slid in and out of her in tandem with the firm press of his tongue against her clit, and Madison felt herself slipping in and out of consciousness. She couldn't believe this man existed.

"Nah," she moaned. "Don't stop. Oh my god," a sharp intake of breath tore through her chest in prelude to the surge of a climax that began at her clit and then seized every extremity. Her world went black, and she convulsed, and screamed, grabbed the back of his head. When she came to her head was pounding and she couldn't move.

"Your eyes are closed again," he said, back up beside her, his lips against her ear.

"I'm dead," she said.

"You sure didn't feel like you were dead just a minute ago," he replied. Madison opened her eyes again, squinting against the bright sunlight that streamed into the room. Her eyes found the clock on her bedside table.

"Shit Diesel! It's nearly noon. I was supposed to be in for work an hour ago. My first appointment is in twenty minutes." Madison shot out of bed and her knees nearly buckled.

"You okay?" Diesel asked, sitting up, concern etched across his hard features.

"I'm fine, it's just that I've been fucked every which way all night, I came about ten times, and I didn't get any sleep," she made a beeline to her bathroom, pain shooting through her crotch with every step. She could take the pain because it was a different kind than the average every day run of the mill ache. Her pussy stung but it felt satisfied, well fucked. She'd never had sex like that in all her life. She'd heard her friend's stories time and time again about being fucked into a coma, about not being able to walk for days after, and she'd had no clue what they were talking about and she sure didn't see the appeal of being fucked so much that every step reminded you of the dick you'd had the night before, but she now understood what all the fuss was about.

Diesel had made her body his own. She'd watched him in the twilight of the previous night as he examined her pussy and touched and licked and caressed her all the while watching the reactions she gave. He'd entered her softly when she needed him to enter her softly, and he'd shoved himself forcefully inside of her when she needed to be fucked hard. In the span of a few hours she'd had her back completely banged out, as the expression went, and she had no clue how she was going to keep this man in her bed, and in her life, for that matter. He was a soldier with obligations and issues and she was a therapist with a failed engagement and mounds of baggage.

"You hungry?" She heard him call out from her bedroom.

"Yeah of course, but I don't have time," she called back. She turned on the shower and stepped into the water before it had warmed, but the cold water felt good on her skin and her burning hot pussy. "I'm in love," she said to herself and to the water and the walls and the steam that rose around her. "I'm not in love," she scoffed at herself before laughing at her solo dialogue "I have, however, apparently been fucked out of my mind."

~~

Diesel was nursing some love wounds of his own. His back burned and stung, and in front of the mirror on her vanity he inspected the web of welts on his back made by Madison's fingernails. Battle scars. He pulled on his underwear and went into her kitchen. He searched the cabinets until he found a lone box of Lucky Charms and he poured it and milk into a crystal bowl he found in her dish rack. Soon after, she entered the kitchen still wet and naked, her hair slightly damp.

"I don't know what's wrong with me," she said, wrapping her arms around him, lying her head on his chest.

"Are you crying?" he asked, holding her.

"Yes, I'm so weird. I've never-- last night--listen, nothing like that's ever happened to me. I never usually like sex, and when I do like it, I never have an orgasm." Diesel held her, liking the way her breath felt against his chest.

"Don't cry though, that's a good thing. We had a good night, an amazing night. It was a first for me too," Diesel said as she let go of him.

"A first? You're too good at sex for me to have brought anything to the table that you've never seen before, unless you're talking about bedding a black woman, because if you are--"

"I didn't mean that. I've been with black women before. No, I've never, gotten, you know, that many hard-ons in my life. I'm usually good for about three rounds you know, with about ten or twenty minute intervals in between. But last night, I would come and you would lie there in front of me, and I would look at your breasts, and that pussy," he touched her lightly there when he said the word. "And my dick would get hard again, and then I had to put it inside of you, and every time I did, it was like, this sounds weird or fake, but it was like, my cock had finally found its home!" He laughed, and she laughed, and then playfully tapped him on the shoulder.

"I mean it," he said. "Here," he handed her the bowl of cereal. "You're already late, you might as well eat something."

"Thanks," she said, taking it, looking up at him. Diesel felt something tighten in his chest as he looked at her, his eyes took in every detail, the ink black shine of her long thick hair, the warm brown of her eyes, the shape of her lips. Her skin was chocolate dark with a golden tint to it that made her look like some unearthly light shined just below its surface. He liked how she stood here before him now naked with no hint of shyness. Other women he knew would have been hesitant to allow him to see them fully naked in the daylight, even after he'd made love to them. Madison's comfort in the nude could, however, be attributed to the confidence that she would be crazy not to feel with a body like hers. Her breasts, though on the larger side were perky and round, her nipples small and surrounded by the faint circle of her areolas which were a shade or two darker than her skin. Her hips were narrow but shapely, and her legs went for miles. He remembered how they felt wrapped around his waist, and his dick hardened for what had to be the eleventh time in almost as many hours.

"Make yourself a bowl," Madison said. She sat at the bar that spanned the far wall of her kitchen.

"Not hungry," he said sitting beside her. "Listen, about what I did last night--"

"Forget about it, Diesel. I'm the typical straight laced scholar with a hidden wild side. You breaking in and taking me like that made me so hot. It fulfilled a fantasy that I never even knew I had. You're so--manly. I like the way you possess me. I mean, I am an independent strong woman but I like the way you always seem to know what I want before I do. You make my heart beat so fast."

"You make my breathing slow down," Diesel said simply.

"What?" Madison asked, a smile playing on her lips.

"Nothing, I don't know why I said that."

"No, tell me Diesel."

"You're going to be late Dr. Attard." Diesel stood and turned away from her, his mind racing suddenly. "Can I take a shower?"

"Sure, take your time. I'm going to get going. Remember, though, you have an appointment to keep with your therapist."

~~

Diesel drove around Reno with Led Zeppelin blasting from the speakers of his rental trying to sort through the conflicting thoughts warring for dominance in his head. He wanted to skip town. The thought had occurred to him over and over since he left Madison's apartment. He'd driven to the turnpike three times so far, tempted to take it as far as he could in whatever direction seemed right to him, but then the thought of going AWOL would send his car back toward town, back toward the Redmond Medical Center for his appointment with Madison at 3 p.m. It was nearly 2:30 now, and he needed to be on his way there now if he were going to make it in time.

He stopped at a corner store and bought a pack of cigarettes and a lighter, and a 40 ounce that he tipped to his lips as soon as he cleared the doorway. He smoked and drove as carefully as he could manage in the direction of the medical center, the warmth of the alcohol making his arms feel weak. In the parking lot he sat, smoking and drinking, thinking. Going AWOL wasn't the only thing keeping him within the city limits. Madison had gotten under his skin in a way that no woman ever had. She made him want to live, she gave him hope, she made him dream. He didn't need that. He needed to stay focused and business minded. Going to Germany was his first step before he would undoubtedly be sent back to Iraq, if he were lucky. He'd heard mutterings from his peers about possibly being sent to Afghanistan, where the situation had become a lot more grim than that in Iraq. He didn't mind going there. He'd made a decision to join the Marines and he if he was needed there, he had no qualms about going--if he had nothing keeping him here. If he had nothing to live for. Meeting Madison had given him misgivings, made him long for a normal life where he could make her his girlfriend and make love to her every night and every morning, where he could watch her emerge from the shower wet and beautiful and sweet. He didn't have a normal life, however. He was a glorified nomad with good pay and benefits. He was a hero in the public eye because of the things they thought he did, not the things he did in actuality in the foreign lands he visited where the rules were warped or non-existent.

Diesel climbed out of his car, walked until he was again in the dusty flower bed, feelings of déjà vu descending upon him in a foreboding fashion. The decision had been made when he thought of her. He couldn't leave Nevada, not until he she let him go.

~~

Madison waited, her eyes falling to the clock on her desk every few seconds. The thought crossed her mind that he may not show, and she tensed at the thought. He was only five minutes late, but she didn't feel too good about that. She felt foolish actually. She'd let good dick skew her common sense. She'd left a stranger in her apartment and trusted that he wouldn't rob her blind because he'd fucked her all night. She did some breathing exercises and tried to relax, but all she could think about what the way he'd felt inside of her. The fact that it hurt still to sit didn't help. They hadn't even used protection. She could be pregnant at this very moment, or more importantly, struck with some incurable--

"Dr. Attard, your 3 p.m. has arrived. Should I send him in?" Madison stared at the intercom as if it were an alien creature sitting on her desk. He was here.

"Yes, please send him in."

When he came through the door her breath left her chest. Every time she saw him she was taken aback by how handsome he was. She'd never dated anyone so good looking, and to be honest it made her a bit uneasy. He was dressed a bit less casual than the night before, he wore a button up and dark washed jeans with sharp creases. The boots had been replaced with a pair of black and blue tennis shoes that looked as if they'd never been worn before.

"Hi," he said sitting before her. He seemed nervous, a disposition that didn't fit him in the least.

"Hi," she said.

"You look good to have gotten ready in ten minutes. Did you get in trouble for being so late?"

"Not yet. My receptionist told the patient I had come down with something. I guess he bought it, but my boss will probably ream my ass later." Madison leaned back in her chair after she flipped to a new page in her legal pad.

"Oh, well hopefully you won't get in too much trouble."

"Yeah. Well, enough with the small talk. Why were you late?"

"What do you mean, why was I late?"

"What do you think I meant? I thought you weren't going to show. You're under my care Diesel, I take that very seriously."

"Do you? Serious enough to fuck me all night?"

"Listen, don't make me regret what we did," Madison said, heat rising to her cheeks.

"You shouldn't regret it, but you also shouldn't try to pretend like we're the typical patient and doctor. I fucked you every which way from Sunday last night and then you have the nerve to try to lay your professional shit on me."

"Diesel, whether we fucked last night or not, you still have issues that need addressed."

"Yeah, if my issues are so bad why did you give me a clean bill of health the other day?"

"I didn't. I took it back, remember?"

"Yeah, because I fucked you senseless and after that you would've done anything to keep me around."

"Diesel, why in the fuck are you being so crass?" Madison's hands shook as she picked up her pen, with nothing in mind to write. She was embarrassed. This was all a mistake. What had she been thinking? Sleeping with a patient. Especially a patient who actually did need her help.

"Me, crass?"

"Are you trying to embarrass me, hurt me on purpose?" Madison asked. Diesel's gaze which had been hard the entire time softened for a second.

"Hurt you?"

"You're being mean Diesel," the words squeaked out of her and she felt even more embarrassed, if that were possible. "I want you to leave. I'm assigning you to someone else."

"Go ahead. I'd have to tell them about your inappropriate behavior though. That probably wouldn't go over too well now would it?" Diesel stood and walked over to her side of the desk. "Get up," he commanded.

"What? Diesel I'll--"

"Call security?" he whispered in her ear.

She became aroused despite herself, and her eyes stung as fear mingled with the absolute horror she felt at the situation she'd gotten herself into.

"I want you to slide your panties off, and bend over the desk." He said. Madison reached behind herself to unzip her skirt, but Diesel stayed her hand. "Follow directions. I told you to take your panties off. Leave the skirt on."

"No," she said fiercely, turning to him. "Tell whoever you want to, I'm not going to be forced into doing this."

"Fine, I don't force anyone to do anything." He said before he made to walk to the door, but Madison's legs carried her in front of him, blocking his path. She reached behind herself and locked the door. "What's this now?" he asked, his southern lilt sounding more pronounced as a smile took hold of his mouth.

"Do what you want to me, but don't leave," she wouldn't beg him. No, she wouldn't beg, but she would ask. He'd been mean to her this entire time, hurt her feelings, but her body was hooked. She needed him. She wanted his dick inside of her more than she wanted to be appropriate, more than she wanted him to say kind things to her. His body was solid, hard, inviting. The throb in her pussy wouldn't take his leaving very well, and in a few short hours she'd become a slave to its blind desire.

Wordlessly he reached under her skirt and yanked her panties down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and waited.

"Bend over the desk," he said rubbing his cock through his pants. She did as she was told, all too aware of how wet she'd become. She laid her face on the desk, watched him approach her in the reflection of the mirror on closed bathroom door. In movements made frantic by the desire that showed clearly on his face, he unzipped his pants and slid them down far enough to let his dick spring free. He slid a finger slowly into her opening, and then removed it and placed it in his mouth. She watched him lick his finger clean.

"You taste ready," he said. With no further interlude he slid himself inside of her to the hilt. Her knees gave out at the invasion but his thrusts came anyway, hard and quick. She tried to regain her footing but it was of no use.

"Relax Maddy, take all that dick girl," he said breathlessly. His strong hands tunneled under her blouse and pushed up her bra so he could palm her breasts. He grunted in time with his thrusts, his balls slapped against her ass in the most tantalizing way, and before she knew it she was moaning too loudly for their surroundings. Sensing this, his left hand left her breasts and clamped tightly over her mouth.

"Come on baby, come for me," he said into her ear. "Come on, let that tight little pussy come all over this dick." As if on command the climax ripped through her. She reared back involuntarily, her head hitting him in the mouth in the process.

"Holy shit!" Diesel cursed, holding his mouth.

"Sorry," she said breathlessly. She fell to the floor, still coming, a laugh on her lips. "Uhhh I'm so sorry!"

"Shit!" He cursed. He shuffled over to the mirror, his dick still hard, his pants around his ankles.

"Sorry I did that and I didn't mean to, but you deserved it," she said rising to her feet. As she leaned over to pick up her panties, her eyes caught sight of the pulsing red light on her phone. The intercom.

"Shit!" Madison hurriedly pulled her panties up and looked at Diesel who was now dabbing at his bleeding mouth with the back of his hand. "Diesel the fucking intercom was still on. My receptionist heard the whole fucking thing!"