Doctor Does Diesel Ch. 05

Story Info
Diesel and Madison's first date.
4k words
4.66
32.4k
7

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison returned to her table and to her surprise, Pete was still there. He'd apparently taken her advice as he was now nursing some other neon colored effeminate concoction.

"Are you done slumming?" Pete asked her as soon as she'd taken her seat.

"What?"

"With that white boy. I mean, the issue isn't his race really but you could definitely do better." Pete took a ginger sip from his glass as he stared at her over the rim.

"Pete, listen, I'd advise you to stop acting as if I didn't catch you sucking your boyfriend's dick in the bed I helped you pick out with butt plugs hanging out of your ass. You're lucky I didn't lose my shit and blow both of you away after I saw that."

"You're right Madison, I have no room to talk. I know what I did was horrible. I'm sorry. Despite all that though, I care about you a lot. That guy out there, he has what you and I used to call "the craziness within"."

"What? No he doesn't," Madison said with little conviction.

"Madison you got it bad if you can't see it. He is nuts. It's clear. I'm a lawyer Madison, my job depends a lot on reading people. And so does yours for that matter. The guy should be seeing you, but it should definitely only be on a professional level."

"He was," Madison said quickly, the words slipping from her mouth before she could stop them.

"What?" Pete said, pausing mid drink and slamming his glass down in the table. "what did you say?"

"Nothing, listen, about the favor."

"No, I heard you, you're fucking one of your patients? Oh God Madison, I thought you were better than that," Pete said.

"You know what, you have a lot of nerve judging me," Madison gulped down the long island that had been brought while she was away from the table, and pulled a fifty dollar bill from her wallet and slapped it on the table. "And I wouldn't go to that fundraiser with you if you fucking paid me," Madison stood and shouldered her purse and stumbled gracelessly from the table. She could feel Pete's stare boring into her back as she left, but she didn't care.

"Did you ditch him?" Diesel asked once she approached him where he sat at the bar. His words were slurred, and his eyes were red. He reeked of the alcohol he had so clearly been drinking a lot of, but she knew she probably did as well. The whole place seemed louder to her than it probably really was. Her panties were still damp and stuck uncomfortably to her crotch. She felt dirty and tired.

"Yeah, I ditched him." She replied, sliding onto the stool beside him. "And I'm about to ditch you too," she said simply.

"What? I thought you forgave me."

"Who said I forgave you?"

"Oh, so you'll fuck me but you won't talk to me?" Diesel slammed the empty beer bottle he was holding onto the bar and stood.

"Keep your voice down!" She said to him.

"It's loud as hell in here, no one heard me. And if they did who cares? We're two grown ass people having a discussion. And you weren't worrying about them seeing me banging you just a minute ago so I don't see what you're so hung up on."

"Diesel!"

"Madison!" He yelled back at her. "I'm leaving. I don't need this, if you don't want to deal with me, don't. You think you're innocent in all this? You're using me."

"What? Using you? No I'm not. I'm not using you Diesel, I can't believe you would say that!"

"Why wouldn't I say that? You told me yourself how good of a lay I am. You told me you've never been fucked like I fuck you. Well I'm not a fucking dummy with a dick attached to it. I have feelings and emotions. I have feelings for you. I like you a lot, Madison. You take my mind off things that have been stuck in my head for months. But I won't be used, not even by you." Diesel stood.

"Diesel, that's not true."

"What's not true?"

"I'm not using you, Diesel. Yeah you're a good lay. There's no question about that, but I like you too. I don't know you yet. Not really. I know what makes you come. I know you like for me to stick my pinky in your mouth when I ride you. I know that the tip of your dick turns bright red when it's hard," Madison blurted out followed by an embarrassed pause as she tried to gather her thoughts--and words better. "I know all that stuff but it's not enough. I want to know more. I want to know why you're sad. I want to know why you seem so angry inside."

"Of course you want to know all that. You're a shrink."

"No, beyond that. I want to know that stuff because I've never met anyone like you. I've never felt like this about anyone. So I'm sorry if I made you feel like I'm using you. It's just that, what you said this afternoon hurt my feelings and I'm having a hard time getting over it. But I will. If I mean that much to you, I'll get over it."

"Okay," was all he said. He pulled her into his arms and squeezed her. Madison exhaled and clung to him.

"Whoa, you guys are intense," came Archie's voice over the dull roar of voices in the place. The game had ended, and many of the patrons were leaving while other's seemed to be making a night of hanging around the bar and screaming at one another. "You sure you two just met?"

"She's my fucking therapist!" Diesel yelled out to Madison's surprise. She looked up at him, meeting his gaze.

"Women, they are easy to talk to, you right about that. Both of you are clearly smashed though," Archie looked thoughtful. "You know Madison, the fact that he stole you right from under me aside, I know Diesel here pretty well. We did part of our tour in Iraq together. We even lived together for a while after basic training, and I must say, he's never looked at a girl the way he looks at you."

"Thanks," Madison said.

"You're really pretty too, I'm sure that's a plus. Are you still coming out with us?"

"I don't know, I might just call it a night." Madison answered.

"Okay, but you should come, honestly, you leave this guy on his own and he'll be beating the women off with a stick." Archie said, flashing them his 100-watt smile. Madison liked him, and what was more, the therapist in her liked him for Diesel. His words tended to be light but they were genuine, and Madison read concern in his eyes when he looked at his friend.

"Well when you put it that way, I think I will come, just to keep an eye on him you know," she winked at Diesel who was wavering slightly on his feet. "Do you want me to come? If you just want to have a guys night out, you can."

"No, come Madison, I want you to. I can't wait to see your moves on the dance floor," he said shuffling back in forth.

"After that little move I'm sure she can't wait to see yours either," Archie said.

"I'm going to run home and take a shower, but I'll meet you guys."

"You can't be driving girl, you are drunk as hell," Archie answered. "Listen, me and Diesel will take you to your place. We'll wait in the car like good gentleman while you change and put your face on and all that."

"I don't put my face on!" She squealed with fake indignation. "I don't wear that much makeup!"

"I can tell, that's why I said it. So, are you down, want us to run you home? I mean even if you don't come out with us we're going to have to take you home anyway, and of course by we I mean me, because Diesel's pretty tanked himself."

"She hasn't seen me tanked," Diesel slurred. The statement gave Madison an uneasy feeling in her stomach but she ignored it and nodded.

"Yeah, I'll take that ride, and shockingly, I think dancing is exactly what I need right now."

~~

Diesel watched Madison stumble up the metal stairs to the entrance to the front door of her townhouse. They were both probably too drunk to go anywhere else, but Diesel wanted to dance with her, wanted to go out with her and show her off.

"Are you in love or something?" Archie asked him.

"What? Why do you ask?"

"Because your eyes are glued to her every move."

"Nah, I'm not in love."

"So, I was thinking about what you said, about her being your therapist. You meant that literally, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did." Diesel answered with only moderate hesitation. If he were going to tell anyone he needed therapy Archie was the one to tell. He was loud and obnoxious sometimes but he was genuine and he didn't run his mouth.

"Man, I'm sorry. I knew that you were having a hard time over there. I heard about what happened with that kamikaze. I'm real sorry man. I know I've been M.I.A., but with the divorce and everything, I've been in my own world."

"Don't apologize Arch, we all got shit going on in our lives at some point or another."

"Yeah. So, she's your therapist, but, to tell the truth you two don't seem to have the typical doctor patient relationship."

"We don't," Diesel pulled a cigarette from the pack in his shirt pocket and lit it. His buzz had waned a bit and the cigarette would give it a much needed boost.

"Say no more," Archie said, leaning back in his seat. "You still smoking those things? They're gonna kill you, I always told you that."

"I know, but I think trudging through Afghanistan will do it before nicotine will."

"What? What the fuck do you mean trudging through Afghanistan? Don't tell me that--"

"Yeah, Madison just told me that my sergeant called her and was riding her about giving me a favorable review so I could go to Germany to get acclimated with my new unit. Apparently they're deploying to Afghanistan in a month."

"Shit. Oh shit man, no." Archie smacked a hand over his eyes, then leaned forward and laid his head on his steering wheel. "You? Why you? They got enough people going over there as it is. Why is everyone so gung ho for you to go over there?"

"Because, Arch, no matter how much all our superiors try to discourage it, they actually like having loose cannons in the corp. We get things done." Diesel tried to laugh at the end of his statement but none came.

"You know, I think there's some truth to that." Archie said.

"So, I kept meaning to ask you. What are you doing back in Reno? I thought your new duty station was in Hawaii." Diesel asked.

"Well, you know my ex is in Hawaii. She got the house in the divorce, and then moved some private in with her. I kept seeing them on base and shit. It was driving me up the wall, so I put in for a transfer. Luckily they needed me here. I came. Been here about three months."

"I see. Well, I didn't realize it then, but I'm glad you called me."

"I'm glad I called you too. You're the best friend I made in the corp man."

"Oh God, don't get mushy on me man," Diesel said around his cigarette.

"I'm not getting mushy asshole, it's the truth. You always knew when I was having a hard time, not to mention that time you saved my life."

"I didn't save your life man, it was just dumb luck."

"Was it? Me thinking with my dick almost got me killed. That bitch would've blown me to bits, and you shot her. You just knew."

"Archie, can we not talk about this right now? I'm half drunk and a little happy. Talking about that shit will sober me up and make me feel like shit."

"Okay man, I got you. So, Madison huh? She seems like a sweet woman."

"She is. Sweeter than I deserve." Both men watched in silence as Madison stepped out onto her porch. She was dressed now in a clingy black t-shirt dress that stopped mid thigh. She looked a little less drunk since she was balancing quite successfully on a pair of spike heels that Diesel imagined aimed at the sky while he rammed into her.

"Hotter than you deserve, too!" Archie said with a smile. ~~

The line to enter the club was wrapped around the building when they arrived, and Madison clung to Diesel's side, already regretting her choice of footwear as her feet began to throb. She'd wanted to impress Diesel, even though she knew deep down that she could have come outside in a burlap sack and Diesel would have still said she was beautiful.

She was still drunk but her inebriation had peaked at the restaurant, and now she felt pleasantly relaxed. Archie knew the man at the door so they bypassed the line and Madison tried to ignore the wealth of dirty looks she'd gotten as she passed by women who no doubt wished they were the ones on Diesel's arm.

"You want me to get you a drink?" Diesel yelled to her once they were inside. The music was loud and she could barely hear him, but she read his lips and nodded. He left her then, and she stood alone near a group of giggling women who descended upon Archie with the swiftness of a pack of hungry hyenas in the safari.

"Hey there," came a voice from behind her. She turned to see a tall man with long dreadlocks and too many facial piercings hovering over her.

"Hi," Madison answered politely. She cast a glance over her shoulder at the bar, but Diesel was nowhere to be seen.

"I just had to come up and tell you that you are wearing that dress," he said, "my name is Trace. What's yours?"

"Her name is Madison," suddenly Diesel was at her side with drinks in hand. "And she's here with me."

"Oh, my bad my man. I was just complimenting your girl on that body. She got curves in all the right places, if I may say so myself."

"I'm aware of that," Diesel said with little amusement. "If you'll excuse us," Diesel handed her a glowing glass of something that smelled like cough syrup, and Madison scrunched up her nose as they walked to a deserted table in the corner of the bar.

"I don't think I'm going to like this." Madison said as Diesel sat down across from her.

"It doesn't matter if you like it. All that matters is that it will fuck you up," Diesel smiled, and Madison felt warmth spread through her. She tried to remember the last man she'd been with who'd made her insides shaky with something as simple as a smile, but she was drawing a blank.

"I'm already pretty fucked up, Diesel."

"You can never be too fucked up."

"I don't exactly agree with that." Madison sipped from the glass anyway, and winced as the thick liquid slid down her throat.

"Don't ask me what's in this, because I have no clue. Apparently it's some drink that's unique to this club. Everyone's got one in their hands if you haven't noticed. That's why everyone's having so much fun."

"I guess." Madison forced herself to take another sip.

"Where's Archie?" Diesel asked, casting a quick glance around the club.

"A group of women descended upon him the moment we entered the place, didn't you see?"

"Maddy, the only thing I've seen all night is you," Diesel said simply. He stared hard at her, and Madison smiled.

"I like it when you call me Maddy." she said. She took another sip of her drink even though she could feel its effects already. She knew that if she finished the glass she might pass out, but after the last few weeks she had, she felt like being smashed. She knew this was an irresponsible thought but it was true all the same.

"Do you? I don't know what makes me call you that. It just came out that one time, when I was making love to you."

"Making love?" Madison asked, her cheeks becoming hot from more than the alcohol.

"Yeah, I mean, I would've said fucking, but it just doesn't sound right when it has to do with you."

"I think we've got it bad," Madison said, thinking of what Peter had said to her earlier, "first you give me a nickname which is clearly a term of endearment, and then you call our wild sex making love."

"Does that bother you?" Diesel asked, leaning in close to be heard.

"No, not at all. I told you that I caught feelings didn't I?" Madison leaned back in her chair as she slid her foot out of her shoe. Her toes thanked her, but she hadn't removed them to give her toes a break, though that was a plus. She lifted her leg and placed her toes against the soft bulge in his crotch.

"Man, I guess you don't mind, huh?" Diesel asked, a smile spreading across his face.

"How about we go dance?" Madison suggested. The bulge against her foot hardened under her manipulation, and she could feel heat spreading from her crotch to her thighs to the very toes that were urging Diesel to his own arousal.

"Sounds good to me, but I have to tell you, I'm a horrible dancer."

"Me too," she said. His hands fell beneath the table, and his fingertips, cold from his drink, began to massage her arch and her toes. Their gazes were locked, and Madison felt as if she could read every single thought going through his head.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yup, let's go," Madison said. She slid her feet back into the confines of her shoe, but they felt a little better this time around.

~~

Diesel wasn't as bad of a dancer as he would have had her believe, but Madison was just as bad as she'd admitted, and they laughed as they tried to find each other's rhythm. "Relax babe," he said into her ear as she moved awkwardly against him. "Just listen to the music, and move with me."

"I'm sorry I'm so bad," Madison said. Diesel wrapped his arms around her waist as she ground her ass against his dick which was as hard as a rock, again. She found the beat well enough, but her movements were either faster than his or slower, and it wasn't until he pressed his hard on into her ass to make her feel it that she seemed to catch his vibe.

"You're not bad, you're just forgetting the key to successful dancing," he whispered into her ear.

"What's that?" she yelled back to him.

"Pretend you're having sex with me. We're always in sink then."

"I think I got you," she said bending over and gyrating against him. She gazed at him over her shoulder as she did so. Diesel allowed his hands to grab her breasts and he kneaded them when she straightened again, her body against his. He buried his nose in her hair as they danced, ran his fingers over the hardened nubs of her nipples.

"I'm getting really wet," she said to him. "I really, really, would like to fuck you right now," she turned to him and grabbed his dick through his pants.

"That could be arranged," he said, leading her to a less conspicuous corner of the dance floor.

"Diesel, I already did you in a public place once tonight!"

"You sure did, and it was amazing, we apparently have a knack for it, right?" Diesel said as a slow jam began to blast over the speakers. Diesel ran a hand under her dress and dipped two fingers inside of her before he began to rub his index and middle finger back and forth over her clit which was solid and warm to his touch.

"We do," she said breathlessly. "But there are too many roving eyes in here. At least at Bingo's we were in an out of the way place kind of."

"True enough. And here I'd have to hike your dress up and expose your goods to the club, and I'm not down with that. But, this seems to be working out fine, isn't it?" Diesel asked. He spun her around so that she was facing him and slid his middle and ring finger inside of her while his thumb rubbed against her clit.

"Yes," she breathed into his ear.

"Yo man, can I cut in?" Diesel turned to see the dreadlocked man from before staring at them. Diesel quickly removed his fingers from her and smoothed her dress down.

"No, you can't," Diesel said.

"Oh, I just thought, you know, she might want to dance with a real man. I thought I could do more than finger fuck her on the floor, know what I mean?"

"Man fuck you and you need to get the fuck away from us before I rip all that metal out of your face," Diesel said as prickly heat began to gather in his chest.

"I'm sorry man, I just thought since she would let some white dude put her out like that all in the middle of a packed club she would be down for anything--" Diesel punched the man before he knew he was going to. His teeth cut into Diesel's knuckles but that didn't stop him from landing another blow to the stomach that sent the man sprawling to the floor.

"Diesel stop it!" Madison yelled, grabbing hold of Diesel's arm as he descended on him once again. Diesel flung her away and she nearly toppled onto the floor.

12