Doctor Does Diesel Ch. 07

Story Info
Diesel puts his foot down.
2.8k words
4.73
33.9k
16

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison opened her eyes to a sight she could stand to see every morning for the rest of her life. She laid quietly, watched the flex and ripple of the muscles in his back and thighs as he did push ups beside the bed. She didn't say a word, his back was to her so he didn't even notice when she'd propped herself on her elbow to get a better look. He'd done two hundred more push-ups by the time the laughter finally broke out of her mouth, she couldn't hold it back any longer.

"What the fuck?" Diesel said stopping mid push up. He stood, put his hands on his hips. "What's so funny?"

"What do you think, Diesel? You are a trip and a half."

"Is that so?" he said climbing back onto the bed with his knees on either side of her. "What, a man can't exercise in the morning?" He asked. He held up a bicep, flexed it. "How do you think I keep in shape?"

"Diesel, you know your exercising is not what I'm laughing about."

"Oh no? Then what could you possibly find so amusing that you had to laugh and break my concentration? I'd almost got to a thousand before you so rudely interrupted me," he said. Madison laughed, clenched her eyes shut. When she opened her eyes again the laughing intensified. He was thrusting his pelvis out, teasing her with it now.

"Diesel, stop it please, I don't know whether to find this funny or be suspicious of you." She reached out and ran a finger along the satin waist band of her black silk panties, which were working overtime to restrain Diesels manhood. His balls were nearly escaping out of one of the leg holes, and his dick made such a bulge in the thin fabric that front part of the waist band gapped and barely made contact with his skin.

"Feel however you like, but I don't know what man would enjoy his dick and balls flailing around slapping against the floor while he's trying to get his morning push-ups in." He laid down on top of her, his body warming her through the sheets that separated them. "You know I didn't wear any underwear last night, so it's my fault I guess. But, I did manage to find the biggest pair you had. I could've put on one of the three hundred thongs you had in there, but I don't think they would've served their purpose."

"Diesel, the ones you have on are barely doing the job, so no, a thong wouldn't have worked," she said laughing.

"No, you're probably right, but there are some things in that drawer that I wouldn't mind seeing you in, and out of."

"Play your cards right and you just might," Madison said. She watched him get out of bed and peel her panties off.

"I'm going to grab a shower if you don't mind, want to join me?" Diesel asked.

"I took one last night remember? After you finally stopped fucking me."

"Yeah well sometimes a shower is just en excuse to get wet together."

"Sounds inviting, but I'm starving. I'm going to cook us breakfast!"

"Suit yourself, you know you could scar a man's confidence, first you laugh at me while I'm exercising because I just so happen to be wearing your panties, and then you turn me down for shower sex."

Madison slid out of bed, not missing the way Diesel's eyes ran up and down her naked body in a deliberate way. She wrapped her arms around his neck and let his tongue press its way into her mouth. His hands ran up and down her back, cupped and squeezed her ass until it almost hurt.

"Baby, there's not a thing you need to be unconfident about. I've never had so much sex--amazing sex at that--in my life. Your body is, well it's fucking outstanding. Your dick," she said taking its heavy weight in her hand, "your dick should be illegal, pretty and functional? It's almost too much." Madison smiled as it began to harden in her hand. "But sometimes, a girl just has to eat!" Madison said breaking contact from him with a wicked smile and backing away.

"You know," he said holding his dick in his hand in a way that Madison would've considered obscene if he weren't so damn sexy, "you're lucky I'm hungry as hell too or you wouldn't be getting away this easy. Go! Cook!" He boomed before entering her bathroom.

"I'm on it!" she giggled before she bounded into the kitchen. She felt like she'd been given an energy pill, even the weather was agreeing with her mood, sun streamed through the opened blinds in the kitchen bathing the room in a fitting golden light. She washed her hands and went to removing utensils and pots and pans from cabinets, her step light, her mind clear. It wasn't until she was staring down at a frying egg that her mood took a spontaneous turn for the worst. Her mind came back to earth, and all the issues at hand sapped the good mood right out of her.

"Hell yeah, dressed in nothing but an apron, I thought that shit only happened in movies," Diesel said entering the kitchen with a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair which had grown quite a bit from when Madison had first laid eyes on him was plastered wetly to his face and neck, his broad chest still glimmered in places with moisture, and though the slight spray of stubble on his jaw was well on its way to becoming a proper beard, he looked young to her for some reason, vulnerable. He came up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist, pressed his dick between her ass cheeks. Warmth coursed through her instantly, almost making her lose track of the things she wanted to say to him.

"About the club, Diesel," she said pulling away from him.

"Here we go again. What about the club? I know I acted like an asshole and I'm sorry."

"No, it's not about you, it's about me."

"What about you?"

"I shouldn't have been there with you. People could have seen us, someone might have actually seen us for that matter. I'm your therapist Diesel, I shouldn't be doing this. I mean, we had sex up until four this morning, and now I'm butt ass naked making bacon and eggs and pancakes..."

"Pancakes! Hell yeah! Home made?"

"Yes Diesel, homemade, but don't change the subject."

"Maddy, how many times are we going to have to go through this? Is this going to be the trend? We fuck then you whine about how you're my therapist and how we shouldn't be messing around?"

"No, this is the last time we're going to go through this because we're not sleeping together again."

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yes, it's so, I--" Madison paused as a pot began to boil over on the stove. She shut off the burner and then turned back to him.

"What are you boiling water for?"

"Grits," Madison said simply.

"Grits! Oh my God! You are as perfect as I knew you were!" Diesel said.

"Stop it, you're making me lose my train of thought!" Madison said with a smile that slid past her defenses.

"Good! I don't want to talk about this. It's Sunday, you're making a fucking--delicious--- feast and I want to eat it and then lay in bed all day with you. I want to kiss every inch of your body, I want to watch a movie or something, then I want to take you out to dinner. I want to spend the day with you with no bullshit."

"Diesel--I can't do that. We have great sex and I love being with you, spending time with you is all I want in this world, but what I want more than that is for you to be okay. You're going to Afghanistan soon, you don't have time for a fling with the main person who's supposed to be helping you. We should be talking about your problems, having sessions."

"But baby you are helping me! Are you crazy? I haven't had this much fun in--shit I can't remember when. I haven't slept next to a beautiful woman that I felt something for in so long. I've been able to forget about some of the darker shit, Madison. I feel like I have a life outside of the Marines, something to look forward to!"

"Diesel, that's great but if this ever gets out--"

"How would it get out? I won't tell, you won't tell, right?"

"Neither of us has to tell Diesel. Things have a way of getting out, you know that. We almost got found out the other day in my office if you don't remember."

"I remember and no one heard us so what's the big deal?"

"The big deal is that I'm being irresponsible. I have been since the day we met. I'm sleeping with a patient, I can't believe it, I can't believe I've made such a mess of things."

"A mess? That's what you think this is?" Diesel took a few steps closer to her, his eyes on fire.

"Yes it's a fucking mess, a mistake a catastrophe, a travesty--" Madison's words were cut short as Diesel grabbed her by the shoulders and bent her over the kitchen counter, causing her to nearly upset the bowl of pancake batter. "What in the hell!" Madison squealed as Diesel placed a hand on her ass.

"We're not talking about this right now," Diesel said running a hand over her ass which was covered in goose bumps from his touch.

"Yes we are, I don't know what you think you're doing, but I meant it when I said--" When the smack came heat spread all over her body, from her ass where the smack landed to the tips of her fingers which were now splayed on the counter. "Diesel!"

"I said, we're not talking about this right now, and I meant it. We're going to have a good day, we're going to eat, we're going to fuck, I've now decided that we're going to go out to a movie, and then we're going to go to dinner at a nice place, you choose because you know more about that stuff than me. Then we're going to come back to your place, and I'm going to eat your pussy until you beg me to stop. But I won't stop, I'll keep going, and when you can't even think straight anymore I'm going to fuck you back into consciousness."

"Diesel," she began weakly as she realized how wet she was getting. What was the matter with her? "Diesel, listen to me, I know we have a connection, but we can't keep doing this. I'm a psychiatrist and you are my-" another slap cut her words short, and the sensation of his hand caressing the flesh he'd just smacked caused a moan to inadvertently escape her lips.

"What did I just say? Quiet down or you'll get another," Diesel said, and Madison looked over her shoulder to see the dangerous smile on his lips.

~~

"Do you promise I'll get another?" She asked. Diesel smiled and relaxed. He'd been uncertain about doing this at first but the way she was arching her back and casting molten hot glances over her shoulder as he spanked her ass gave him all the confidence he needed. He didn't hit her hard--he had no desire to hurt her, but he spanked her in a way that he knew stung just right. As he had intended, her words of protest had tapered off into moans of pleasure as he caressed her ass again and again after each slap.

"I don't want to hear another word about this today," he said lining himself up behind her and undoing his towel. Before he made any other moves he reached out and raked a hand through her hair which was splayed out beautifully on the gold marble countertop. His fingertips massaged her scalp and then kneaded the flesh in the spot where her head tapered down into her slender, fragile neck.

"I'm going to make love to you right now, with you bent over this here counter and our food cooking," Diesel said picking up a spatula which he used to give a sizzling egg a deft flip, "and when I'm finished you're going to shut up about us and therapy and getting discovered and anything else having to do with all that stuff, you understand? We're going to enjoy our day, you got me?"

"I got you," she said in a breathless voice, "but you have to know how strange conceding like this makes me feel. I feel like I'm, dick whipped or something," Madison said.

"So what if you are?" Diesel said sliding himself into her with little interlude. She tossed her head back at the invasion and Diesel let out a loud sigh as he rode the wave of absolute euphoria he felt at being inside of her once again. He assailed her with long languid strokes, pulling out slowly, almost until the tip of his cock slipped out of her warm wetness, and then just as languidly he buried himself deep inside of her again. Her fingertips scrambled across the countertop as she searched for a hand hold.

"Relax," he said taking her hands and crossing them behind her back. He held them together with his left hand, and with his right he slid his hand between her breasts and the counter and squeezed as he increased the intensity of his thrusts. His eyes didn't close for a moment, he took in the sight of her lying helplessly on the counter, her eyes closed, her cheek against the marble. She moaned ever so often, and from time to time she shook and when she did he stopped all movement to let the moment pass. He smiled and began to ask her questions, testing her.

"How's that feel?" He asked her. Her lips moved but no sound escaped and warmth and desire pushed his control asunder. His thrusts became harder, and he released her hands and held her waist to protect her from ramming against the counter edge. "Tell me, say it," he said, his own breathing becoming labored.

"It feels good," her words were slurred, spoken almost too low to be heard.

"How good does it feel?" He asked.

"So good, it feels better than everything," she said. He cocked his head to the side to get a look at her face. "Open your eyes and look at me," he said. She did, and her gaze was unfocused at first. He reached out and ran a hand along her cheek and she seemed to come back to herself for a moment as her gaze locked onto his. Their eyes remained connected as he stood her up. She lulled against him as if drugged.

"Oh my God my knees are so weak," she said chuckling. Diesel held her waist, held her against him and kissed her. Their kiss was hungry, she moaned against his lips and her hands went to his back where her nails raked across the flesh. He slid a finger inside her as his tongue performed its invasion higher up. He searched until he found what he was looking for, and when he ran a finger across the spongy swell of her G-Spot she broke from his kiss and went limp in his arms.

"Come on, let's get you up on this counter," he said. He paused and shut off the burner cooking the egg which was completely black by now, the dangers of cooking while failing to pay sufficient attention. She was little help as he lifted her to the counter but it wasn't difficult, and he spread her legs and allowed his finger to enter her once more. He played with her G-Spot while she made feeble attempts at jacking him off, but she was weak, slightly disoriented, her moans were a mantra by now and they urged him on to his ultimate goal. He concentrated, he kissed her and she was able to do this, to play with the tip of his tongue with her own.

"Diesel, shit! Oh my God, I think I'm going to--" when she came Diesel watched her cum stream down his hand, across his wrist. The sight of it all, the feel of her breath against his neck when she fell completely spent against him brought his own climax to fruition with nary a touch of her hand. At the last second he was able to aim his cock at the floor so his cum didn't end up in any of the food, and Madison was quiet, shuddering against him.

After what seemed an eternity of silence, she pulled away from him and with a little effort slid from the counter and stood. "Diesel, where in the fuck did you come from?"

Diesel laughed, kissed her on the cheek, kissed a tear that had trailed from her eye at some point. "I'm from Georgiana, Alabama, remember? I know you read that in my file."