Doctor Feel Good

Story Info
My visit with the surgeon for a post operative check up.
1.1k words
3.59
50.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second story here. I apologize, it's a bit longer than my last story. I hope you all enjoy!

*******************************


I had just had surgery about three weeks before. I was feeling pretty good, considering I'm 47. I sat in the waiting room, waiting to be called back by the office personnel.

The surgeon was good looking for an older man, 57 , to be exact. He had silver hair, gorgeous brown eyes that I felt I could fall into. His hands were very gentle, his fingers long. I guessed him to be about 6'3". He was long waisted as long legged. He dressed relatively conservative, long sleeved shirts with the sleeves rolled up a couple of times and a coordinating tie and pants.

I was soon called back to an exam room. For the first time since my first visit before my surgery, I was told to completely undress down to the skin and put on a gown. I thought it was kind of odd, but undressed completely and sat on the exam table with a drape over my lap.

Soon, there was a quiet knock on the door just before the door opened. The doctor came in.

"Hi, how are you? I'm thinking that this just may be our last visit," the doctor said, smiling. He had a warm twinkle in his eyes that usually wasn't there.

"Hi yourself. I'm doing pretty well. No offense, but I kind of hope so," I answer, smiling back.

"That's good. Go ahead and lie back and I'll take a look at your incisions."

I lie back. He moves the drape and moves my gown up above my breasts. The cool air hardens my nipples, which I try to ignore. The doctor looks at my incisions, touching them gently with his warm hands.

I feel his hands travel upward to my breasts. His fingers brushes against my nipples, making them harden more. A sigh escapes my lips. I look up at him. His eyes have lightened a little. His lips move to my nipples, sucking and nipping at them one at a time, while his fingers massage the other one. Somehow, my fingers tangle in his hair, holding his head where it is.

I feel one hand travel downward to my pussy, which is dripping by now. A finger dips into my nether lips, stroking down and then back up my wetness. He gently starts to rub my clit to hardness.

"Hmm, that feels so good. I'd love it if you used your tongue on my clit though," I tell him.

"You'd like that? Not all women like to be eaten. I bet you taste real good too," he answers.

He moves down to between my legs and parts them more. I hear him undress; his shirt, tie, pants and shoes come off. I feel his tongue lick down my slit and back up before settling on my clit. He licks it until it comes out of its hood, sucking it. His finger is back into my hole, finger thrusting in and out. My pussy starts gripping his finger, getting wetter as I cum.

"That's it baby, make me cum! Taste my cum, swallow it down!" I softly cry out as I hold his head to my spasming pussy.

His head lifts and finger pulls out of my dripping pussy. I moan. I feel him rub his cock against my slit. He slips into my wet pussy, just letting the head rest inside of me. He lets me adjust his thickness. He slowly slides deeper into my tight pussy until he's completely in me. Again, he lets me adjust to him being in me. He pulls out and thrusts back in, firmly but gently. He massages my big tits, pulling on my hard nipples with one hand. The fingers on his other hand strokes my clit. I cum on his cock, my back arching and hips bucking. He pulls out of my dripping pussy. I moan in disappointment. He helps me up to a sitting position, then down off the table.

"Kneel down at my feet. I want you to suck my cock. I want to fuck your mouth."

I do as he asks, kneeling down at his feet. I lick around the purple mushroom of his head with my tongue, down the shaft. I take one of his big, cum filled balls into my mouth. He groans, tangling his fingers in my hair. I move to the other ball and take it into my mouth as well. I than take his long, thick cock into my mouth and down my throat. I try to guess at its length as about nine inches and its thickness as about an inch and a half. His cock fills my throat completely as my mouth engulfs it. He begins to thrust in and out of my mouth. My hand holds his big balls, massaging them gently. I feel them start to rise in their sacs. He pulls me off his cock.

"Get on your hands and knees. I'm going to take you from behind, doggie style. I love taking a woman that way. I can bury my cock deeper that way. My balls are so full of my cum, I don't know how long I'm going to last. I do know I'm going to make you cum again before I fill you with my jism," he tells me.

I again do what he tells me. He kneels down behind me and enters me again, completely engulfing his cock deep in my pussy. He thrusts in and out of me. I feel his balls hitting against my clit, making me cum on his shaft. He pounds his crotch hard against my ass, making my ass shake with his thrusts. My pussy walls start gripping his shaft, cumming on him again and again. I cry loudly.

"I'm cumming! Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder! Bury that cock all the way! Shoot your cum way up inside my cunt!" I yell.

"You want me to fuck your cunt harder? Where do you want me to cum? Deep in your hot, wet cunt? Here comes my jism!"

He pounds me harder. His balls rise higher in their sacs, releasing his hot cum up against my cervix. He keeps pounding me hard. I cum again. He yells as he keeps cumming deep in my pussy.

"I haven't done it in a long while, but don't be surprised if I get you knocked up. I know you're fertile" he tells me.

"You're right, I am fertile. I want to have your baby!"

Nine months later, I do have his baby. It's a boy. He, the doctor, and I have continued our relationship. We're now living together. We're even talking about getting married, for the baby's sake.