Doctor Gets a Prescription Ch. 06

Story Info
Prema entices her young neighbor.
3.5k words
4.17
53.5k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bangopee
bangopee
445 Followers

When life begins to spring surprises, it does quite consistently. At least, it was true in the case of Sujitha. The young lady doctor had almost lost all her inclinations towards her future after she had a few brushes with rough sex in the hands of a couple of horny guys. If her sudden intimacy with Aunt Prema was a pleasant surprise, the sexual escapade with Sreedhar, her ex-lover was surely the boom that she had never expected.

Within a week after her return from Mumbai, Sujitha received a courier. Her heart was in her mouth as she opened the envelope while her mind kept praying that it should be the good news she had been anticipating for more than three months. She jumped in joy seeing that finally she had received the best boost to her career as a doctor.

Sujitha had applied for the post of Resident Medical Officer in a moderate hospital that was run by a huge tea estate in Ooty. After attending the personal interview, she felt quite convinced that she had done enough to impress the panel and even began dreaming about the job. However, she didn't receive any communication from them for quite a while, although she kept hoping that the offer would come through. She was right. At last, the company had sent her the formal letter of appointment requesting her to resume duty within 30 days.

The whole house was filled with joy once she broke the news to Aunt Prema. They obviously knew what the new job meant to her as well as the family. Sujitha realized that Aunt Prema looked slightly out of place once the euphoria settled down. She knew that it would be difficult for her to live without her Aunt, more so because of the transformation that had taken place in their relationship.

"I will try to come once in two months," Sujitha assured Prema. "You know I am going to miss all of you; especially you."

Aunt Prema looked up and smiled knowing that Sujitha sounded sincere. She gently planted a kiss on Sujitha's lips and hugged her.

Sujitha's days became very hectic. She submitted her resignation to the District Health Authorities and pending acceptance she began preparing to pack up for her new establishment in Ooty. She was aware that Ooty is known for its cold climate and collected some nice sweaters and shawls for her. She wasn't having any heavy luggage although she always considered her collection of books and medical journals as proud possessions. She wished someone could help in packing those countless books and arrange to transport them to Ooty so that she can travel lightly.

"Why don't you take Ruban's help?" Aunt Prema suggested. Sujitha was surprised and began thinking.

She smiled to herself knowing very well that Ruban would never refuse anything for her. Ruban lived next door and worked with a transport company. She also knew that the young man had set his eyes on her for quite some time now. She had observed his eyes straying on her body several times whenever they happened to see each other. She knew that he was a good guy who never jumped any signal on the road as well as in real life. As a matter of fact, she had expected the shy guy to approach her to express his desire long back; for the simple reason that he was a very handsome young man.

"I know what you are thinking," Prema said with a wink. "You don't want to get into another trouble."

"No Aunt Prema," Sujitha said with a laugh. "In fact I was thinking of the opposite."

"You are a naughty girl," Aunt Prema gently gave a peck on her cheeks. They laughed for a while.

"I must tell you," Aunt Prema said with a smirk. "I like him too. He is so hot."

Sujitha wasn't surprised at her aunt's disclosure. Apart from being a handsome guy, Ruban was among the very few educated guys in town. His had a pair of captivating eyes letting a few young girls swoon at him. He looked like the hesitant guy who feared to go overboard for fulfilling his desires.

"I used to look at him in the place of Kumar," Aunt Prema admitted. "We did exchange a few glances but he wasn't getting any further."

"He is scared," Sujitha said mockingly. "I know guys like him have a little bit of fear."

"You know fear is another disease," Aunt Prema said with her tongue in cheeks. "It needs a doctor like you to cure."

"I really hope so," Sujitha smirked and they laughed again.

The light hearted discussion went on for a while before Sujitha left for work. Fortunately, Sujitha wasn't having a busy day at the clinic due to local festival. She began eschewing her recent sexual encounters and wished that it could well be the icing on the cake if Ruban decides to have a go at her before she left the town. She began feeling a gentle itch in her panties and decided to return home much earlier. Aunt Prema was waiting at the door to break the pleasant news.

"Listen," Prema spoke in a slender voice. "I have sent the kids to the festival. They have gone along with Ruban's mother and won't return before midnight. Ruban is expected here any moment."

"What for?" Sujitha asked with a mischievous smile.

"Smart ass!" Prema chuckled. "He is going to help us in the packing."

"Help us?" Sujitha teased again.

"Yes; he is going to help us," Aunt Prema laid more emphasis on 'us' clearly indicating her intentions.

"Poor guy," Sujitha giggled and ran into the house, swaying her body away from the stretching hands of her aunt. His mind was soon filled with anticipation.

Ruban promptly dropped in within a few minutes. Sujitha immediately took him to show the huge collection of her books and journals. While Ruban began surveying with thoughtful eyes, the aunt and the niece exchanged mischievous glances.

"Don't worry Sujitha chechi," Ruban spoke with brimming confidence. "This is nothing. I will bring two helpers to pack them within an hour."

"Oh Ruban!" Prema exclaimed at once. "I thought you will finish it off tonight itself."

Sujitha gave a gentle pinch on her aunt's ass cheeks. She was amused to see her enthusiastic aunt getting naughty.

"You can be rest assured Prema aunty," Ruban replied innocently. "My boys can take care of this."

"Aunty?" Prema emoted with false admonishment. "Do you think I look like an aunty?"

"Well...you see..I was actually," Ruban fumbled miserably. "I didn't mean that."

"But your words are better than your eyes," Prema finally pulled the string. "You keep staring at our chest all the time. Don't you?"

"Aunt Prema," Sujitha tried to intervene. "Stop teasing him."

"I am not teasing him," Prema retorted with a naughty smile. "Let him say that he never looked at our chest even once."

Ruban knew that both the females weren't far behind from cunning foxes although he believed that Sujitha might be the better of the two. Living in a place where there weren't any scope for socializing with men, he had some idea about how women found their own ways to relieve themselves. He was aware of the fact that there were quite a large number of men in the village who strived hard to lay both the women on the bed.

"You haven't answered yet," Prema persisted with a cunning smile. "Don't you like watching us?"

"No," Ruban mumbled. "Not really."

"No lies!" Sujitha intervened. She glanced at Prema who broadened her smile at once.

"It is not a lie," Ruban sounded a bit agitated. "I don't think I have ever stared at you."

"That is sad," Prema brought a touch of sympathy in her tone.

"That's alright Ruban," Sujitha picked up from where Prema had left. "Would you close your eyes if we showed up?"

"Sujitha, you must be crazy," Prema said laughingly. "It is you who is teasing him now."

Ruban began feeling extremely uncomfortable listening to their conversation. He realized that he was getting unduly excited although he couldn't feel a bit awkward to let two women tease him the way they did.

"I need to go now," Ruban said and stood as if he expected either of them to stop him.

"Ok, you can go if you wish," Prema smirked. "Sujitha will be leaving soon and you can never see what you want."

"Aunt Prema," Sujitha wasn't amused this time around. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you did tell me that you wanted to give him a show," Prema winked at her. "Show at once; he wants to leave."

Sujitha burst into laughter and rushed into her room. Ruban felt incredibly embarrassed and decided to leave the place. As he was about to walk away, Prema's right hand stretched and held him by his left wrist.

"I can't let you go like this," Prema spoke as she walked towards him. "You are free to feel me. May be a hug; a kiss on the cheek or even one on my lips. You are a good boy and you won't get worse. You always wanted to see me but never asked."

"But...I am...," Ruban stammered. "Sujitha chechi is at home."

"Oh! Now I know," Prema said with a giggle. "You want to touch a body younger than mine. Isn't it? But, you always ogled me whenever you saw me at the backyard. Didn't you?"

Ruban lowered his head and didn't answer. He looked up hearing to some gentle jerking noise and his eyes widened at once. Prema was slowly unbuttoning her blouse. Her milk white bra was straining with her large breasts bulging out. Her stomach looked rather big but still sexy. Her hands disrobed her petticoat and let it fall on her feet in a heap.

"Come on," She hushed at him resting her hands on her hips.

Ruban felt awed by the situation and his young dick began swelling inside his brief. His shyness got blown in the wind and his eyes gazed Prema who stood in her panties and bra.

"Want to see more?" Prema whispered. Ruban's head nodded involuntarily.

Prema quickly undid her bra hooks revealing her enormous breasts. She followed it up by sliding her lacey panties through her shining strong thighs. Ruban's dick throbbed severely against his brief as he watched her pussy with a gentle lush of hair.

"Let us make this night a memorable one," Prema said with an inviting smile. "Get yourselves free."

Ruban stood stunned watching a naked body of a woman for the first time in his life. He wasn't listening to what she had just instructed and kept gazing her breasts. Prema quickly realized the young man's unprecedented excitement, walking towards him and made him lean against the wall. Ruban felt her breath on him as she touched his bulging crotch sending an electric current through his spine. She winked at him and let her right hand reach to his zipper. With a quick jerk, she pulled down the zip and pushed it down. She reached inside his brief and pulled out his dick from the brief.

Prema held him by his shoulders and pulled him towards her body. Ruban shivered feeling her naked flesh pressing against him in the embrace. His hands hesitantly reached around her and tightened the embrace to feel her cushy breasts pressing against his chest. Prema wasn't less excited either as she gasped feeling the young man's strong thighs brushing against hers. She felt a tingle on her pussy feeling his enlarged dick.

"Prema...Prema chechi," He murmured into her ears.

He sounded like music in her ears as Prema planted a soft kiss on his lips. Ruban closed his eyes in thrill and soon realized that her tongue had popped out to intrude inside his mouth. His hands searched all over her silky body before clutching her ass cheeks. She responded at once by pulling him harder and his hands dared to squeeze her ass cheeks with more strength.

"Ruban," Prema whispered. "Take whatever you want."

Ruban pounced on her with both hands and cupped her naked breasts. Prema's head jerked back and he began squeezing her struggling to hold the whole of them in his hands. Prema gasped again feeling her hard nipples getting grazed by his youthful palms.

"Do it harder," She prompted him. "I don't mind some pain."

Ruban couldn't believe his ears. He had waited for so long to lay hands on those marvelous breasts and here she is, asking him to give them the treatment they truly deserved. He began using all his brutal strength on her breasts, squeezing them as hard as he could.

"Still harder," Prema screamed. "Don't show any mercy on them."

Ruban was at his ruthless best as his hands went about mauling her breasts with tremendous strength. Eventually, Prema's groans turned into loud screams. She felt his prick had stiffened unbelievably and she stood on her toes feeling it rubbing against her crotch.

"You aren't going to suck them?" she managed to ask, writhing in agony.

Ruban obliged at once by loosening his grip on her breasts and lowering his face a little. Prema gave a gentle tease by shaking her breasts against his face, letting her hard nipples brush against him. Ruban was soon lashing his tongue frantically against her bulging globes. While Prema held him in a tight leash, he went about licking all around her breasts, trailing through her curves with his unleashed tongue. Prema squirmed feeling his tongue teasing her goose pimples and pulled him further close against her. Ruban kept looking up to see her enjoying his oral treat on her breasts and kept licking and sucking her nipples vigorously.

"Oh, Ruban! Are you feeling happy? Do you like sucking my breasts?" she kept panting while her body was trembling with crude lust while he kept sucking. He wasn't answering but simply moaned on her breasts in agreement.

"I have been waiting for ages," Ruban murmured.

"And, I have been waiting too," Prema replied gripping his dick which stood full length. "To see how big you are."

Ruban tugged down his pants and slid down the wall to settle on the floor. He let out a gasp as Prema let her hand right on his huge head and began stroking all through the shaft.

"I guessed right, you are very big!" Prema admired with wide eyes letting her fingers move up and down his shaft. She watched his head swelling to the size of a grenade that could explode anytime.

Her lips enveloped his thick head. After tasting a drop of his precum on the head, her mouth opened wide enough on his tense dick. Ruban couldn't believe watching the whole length of his dick vanishing inside Prema's mouth. He shook as her hands gripped his tentacles. She soon knelt before him and reached out to lick his balls. She began drawing the balls into her mouth one after another and gave them a gentle nibble.

"Prema chechi! Prema chechi!" Ruban kept panting. His hard dick was flexing like a hose inside her mouth as she kept moving her mouth quicker. Sitting on the floor, Ruban was letting his ass cheeks jump in the air while his hands were strongly planted on either side. Soon, his excitement got the better of him and he blasted a huge load of cum inside Prema's mouth. She quickly got hold of his balls and gave it a firm squeeze sending a ripple all over his body.

"Chechi!" Ruban groaned again feeling another load of his cum splashing inside her mouth. He watched as the horny woman struggled hard gulping the entire load of his hot semen. She sat up and gasped after letting his dick free from her mouth.

"Prema chechi! It was wonderful," Ruban certified with a fulfilled smile. Prema watched his dick shrinking and bowing down enough to kiss the floor. She wasn't willing to let the wonderful rod swirl back. She reached underneath his swooning dick and began lifting up till it managed to gain a little strength. She held the resurgent dick in between her palms and began churning it gently. Soon, she was working harder and faster and felt the lethal weapon enlarging between her palms. Ruban looked down with awe seeing his dick swelling again in such quick time.

Suddenly, Prema took off her hands and lay on her back spreading her legs very wide. Ruban gazed her glistening pussy and he knew that his prick was strong enough to take its first plunge of his life.

"Come on," She urged. "Fulfill your fantasy."

As Ruban leaned forward and was just about moving inside her legs, Prema grabbed the back of his head and pulled him over her body. She grabbed his dick with her right hand and guided the huge head right between her pussy lips. The monstrous head did manage to slip in a bit but didn't plunge as deep as she had expected.

"I hope I can take your huge meat inside me," Prema whispered. Ruban's body felt like a boiler in heat. He couldn't believe his luck feeling his dick making some headway in her pussy.

"Go hard," Prema groaned wrapping his waist with her legs. Her arms went around his neck and her body began thrusting against his waist. Ruban took a long breath and humped at her letting another inch of his meat penetrate inside her wet cunt.

"Little more, little harder," Prema yelled at Ruban. He looked a bit perplexed as to what to do next before slowly withdrawing his dick from her.

"Don't pull out!" Prema looked up and snarled.

Ruban's back arched once and his waist moved forward in lighting speed. Plup! His dick was deep inside her pussy almost hitting her womb.

"Yesssssssss!" Prema screamed.

She looked at Ruban, gauging his expression her vagina took the whole of his long dick inside her. The curious youngster closed his eyes for a moment feeling the incredible warmth inside her cave that radiated through his sensitive dick. Prema smiled in admiration with lust burning in her eyes. She gasped as he began ramming his dick against her rather slowly. They heard each other breathe as they began and it did not take long before Ruban quickened his pace. Prema was gripping his waist so hard that her fingernails pricked against his flesh. As seconds ticked away, his rhythmic gyrations turned into thunderous ramming letting her squeal in joy.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder!!" was all she could utter amidst loud screams.

Ruban didn't bother to verbally respond to her as he gathered an unbelievable momentum. He watched the sexy woman turning and swaying on the floor with her legs strongly wrapping around his waist. Ruban felt that his body had been taken over by some unknown force as he arched back and forth sending his dick harder and deeper inside her oozing pussy. She was gripping his massive organ tightly inside her cunt. For the first time in his life, Ruban felt the fire catching up on the tip of his dick sending heat waves through his spine. He groaned in the momentum and knew that he was eventually approaching his very first climax.

The floodgate finally opened sending his first ever stream of hot semen spurting into Prema's waiting pussy. Prema's body stiffened for a split second and she knew at once that her pussy was getting filled with consecutive loads of the young man's cum. Ruban groaned and gasped heavily overwhelmed by the extraordinary feelings. His eyes closed again and his legs were weakening. Prema had him well against her body and she kept gyrating her waist even after Ruban halted. Ruban kept swaying against her until he felt her spasm. She squirmed and convulsed a few times while he felt her pussy contracting every time and sending some gentle tremors on his body.

They were breathing long and hard letting their bodies relax in the post orgasmic bliss. Ruban's dick began shrinking as it sipped out of her moist cunt after loosing the grip. Prema was heaving in fulfillment and catching her breath. Ruban had collapsed on Prema with his buried in her cleavage and feeling the chill on her exhausted naked body.

"Did...you...like that?" Ruban's voice broke as he asked Prema.

"Great!" Prema murmured. Ruban inched further and planted a kiss on her lips. Prema's hands pushed him against her and gave the kiss more intensity.

When they eventually broke, Prema winked at him and asked mockingly, "Do you think you can take on Sujitha now?"

"W..h..a..t..?" Ruban couldn't believe.

"She is waiting inside. Get a very quick clean-up and go to her," Prema pushed him from her body and sat up.

Ruban quickly stood up and his eyes began searching for Sujitha. He knew that his 'packing' job was only half done.

bangopee
bangopee
445 Followers
12