Doctor Love

Story Info
I get together with my favorite mature doctor.
1.5k words
3.84
45.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is partially true. Some of it isn't though. The majority is wishful thinking/fantasy. I have changed the names to protect the unknowing individuals, namely the doctor.

*********************************

I was having stomach problems. I didn't think it was anything, but decided to go to my regular doctor about it anyway. She sent me to get an ultrasound anyway. She had thought it was gall stones, but wasn't sure. The ultrasound confirmed her suspicions.

The following Tuesday, I had to go to the emergency room due to the gall stones bothering me. I was supposed to see a particular doctor, Steve McGuire, but he had left before the emergency room doctor could track him down. I ended up being released, so I went home.

On my way home, the doctor I was supposed to see called me. Well, his receptionist did. We set up an appointment for that Thursday at 11 in the morning.

Come Thursday morning, I arrived at the doctor's office. I found out he was/is a surgeon. Okay by me, I thought. No problem. Until I got a good look at him. I instantly fell in love with him.

He's at least 6'3" tall, got these beautiful dark, dark brown eyes that almost look black. He has these long fingers. He has a gentle touch that so turned me on.

He had me pull my top up so he could examine me. His fingers brushed against my breast. I thought maybe it was an accident the first time. When it happened again, I thought, hmmm, I wonder...

He began to discuss surgery to remove my gall bladder I figured "no problem". This meant I would be coming back to see him several times after my surgery. I was right.

On the morning of my surgery, I was laying there, waiting to be wheeled into the operating room. I saw the doctor. He was talking to another patient. When he finished, I figured he would just walk by and not stop to talk to me. I was very surprised to find him at my side. He placed his hand on my shoulder and asked how I was doing. I told him I was doing just okay.

Soon, I found myself wheeled into the operating room. Steve had changed into his scrubs and was waiting for me at the end of the operating table. Soon I was asleep, with the help of the anestheologist. I woke up in the recovery room.

I went to Steve's office Thursday of that same week, so he could check my incisions. Again, his hands were on my tummy. Once again, his hands skimmed my breasts. My nipples immediately hardened.

That weekend, my belly button started draining, so I called on Monday morning. I was told to come in later that day. I went in and saw the doctor, Steve. I found I really loved having his hands on my body. I saw Steve several times due to the drainage. No problem.

The day after he released me from his care, I received a call from Steve. He asked me to meet him at his office at 11:45 in the morning, just as he was scheduled to go to lunch.

"What are you doing for lunch?" He asked.

"Nothing. Any particular reason?" I asked.

"I'd like to take you to lunch. Maybe we could have a few minutes before lunch to talk first."

"Lunch sounds nice. What do you want to talk to me about?"

"Something personal. You'll find out when you get here. I can promise you'll like our discussion. I promise." He chuckled into the phone.

"Okay. I'll see you than. Bye for now." I say.

I get ready to go. I even sprayed on some of my favorite perfume, Glo by JLo. I walk out the door at 11:30.

I arrived at his office about 10 minutes later. I had to wait for about 5 minutes before Steve called me back to his private office. I went in and sat down across from him.

"Do you know why I wanted to talk to you privately?" Steve asked.

"Well, considering you didn't say over the phone, no. I am curious though. What's up?" I asked back.

"Well, there was a couple of times I "accidently" touched your breasts. It wasn't by accident. I find you attractive. I have gotten aroused while thinking of you."

"I didn't think it was an accident that you touched me in an intimate way. You also arouse me. I was wondering what was up. Care to tell me now?"

Steve came around the side of his desk. He pulled me up from my seat. He cupped my chin in his hand. Looking deep into my eyes, he kissed my lips. His hand brushed against my breast, making my nipples harden.

"Let me see your bare breasts. I don't want to feel your breasts through clothing. Please?"

I pull my top over my head and unhook my bra, allowing my breasts to be bare. Steve's long fingers brush against my hardened nipples.

"Nice. I love large breasts." Steve murmurs softly.

He bends down and takes one in his mouth and sucks it. My hands tangle in his hair, holding his head in place. His lips move to the other nipple and suck that one. My hands are still tangled in his hair.

Steve stands and unbuttons his shirt and unfastens his pants, revealing his slightly hairy chest and his boxers. He kicks off his shoes and removes his pants. His maleness is tenting in his boxers.

"Pull my boxers down for me. I'd like to have you take my cock in your mouth. I so need to have you suck me to complete hardness." He says.

I bend down and pull them down to reveal a long, thick cock staring back at me. I take just the head, which was purple, in my lips. I flick my tongue over the slit, which brings a moan from his lips. I find his fingers tangled in my hair. I take his shaft into my mouth and his head down my throat. He starts thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth.

I gently massage his large balls. I soon feel them starting to rise in their sacs. I stop. I stand up.

"Take your pants off. I want to suck your clit. I want to feel you cum on my tongue and on my fingers. Can you do that for me?"

I take my shoes off and take my pants off. Steve kneels down and spreads my lower lips. I feel his tongue immediately find my clit. He licks and sucks my clit as his fingers find my love hole. His fingers thrust in and out of me while he continues to suck and lick my clit. I soon cum on hi tongue and fingers. I moan loudly.

"That feels so good Steve! I need your cock in me! NOW! Take me!" I exclaim.

"Than bend over my desk. Do it now! I'm going to take you from behind. Deep and hard." Steve demands.

I do it and Steve immediately enters me. Just the head of his cock. I adjust to his head. He than enters me completely and just lets his cock sit there so I can completely adjust to his length and girth. As soon as he feels my pussy loosen up just a little, he begins to thrust in and out of my pussy. He goes deep and pulls out to where the head is still in me. I reach between my legs and massage his balls. He pulls out completely.

"No you don't. I'll cum fast that way. And I'm not ready to cum yet. I want to be taking you for awhile longer."

With that, Steve re-enters me, thrusting deep and hard into my dripping wet pussy. I immediately cum hard on his cock.

"That's it baby, cum on me. I'm going to make you cum again here soon."

With that, Steve reaches around and begins to stroke my clit. I cum again and again, crying out.

Steve drives his cock deeper and harder. I feel him swell in me. My pussy walls tighten around him.

"God, you're so tight! I'm going to have to cum deep inside your nice, tight pussy! Here I am! I'm going to fill your pussy with my jism!"

With that, his thrusts go deeper and his strokes shorten. I feel his cum hitting against my walls.

"Uggghhh! You are so damned good! You do realize your my slut now, don't you?" Steve says, pulling my hair to get my attention.

"I realize that now. I want to be your slut!"

"Good. I'm going to pull out now. I want you to lick my cock clean. Here!"

He pulls out and I kneel down and lick and suck him clean.

We redress and than leave his office. We go have lunch.

We meet whenever we are both available, which is often. When we meet in his private office, he takes me there. On the days he isn't in the office, he picks me up at home and we go to his home and we fuck there.