Doctor of Desire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
352 Followers

"When the main body has been gently stirred, add a little extra olive oil to the tender flesh just below the mons. Some stir this area vigorously before adding the cucumber. Others add the cucumber immediately, using it to further 'stir the pot.'

"We recommend stroking it rhythmically on the delicate nub to impart as much of the cool smoothness as possible to the recipe.

"Experienced cooks and even some novices will recognize the point when it is best to warm the vegetable. Holding the cucumber by the unpeeled end, point the peeled tip at the opening between the inner lips. Pull it slowly and gently into the body. When it has reached an interesting depth draw it outward again, almost to the tip. Soon, short vigorous strokes parallel to the shaft often bring the best warming. Be careful. Lateral pressure could break the vegetable and lose some of the warming effect.

"Continue until a generous amount of natural liquid is added to the olive oil. If your technique is good no additional oil is necessary. Some have been so foolish as to add the balsamic vinegar at this stage with disastrous results. (Note: some cooks simultaneously warm a smaller cucumber in the other "pot" at this stage. This vegetable MUST be discarded.)

"When the cucumber and the cook are thoroughly warm, (You can test for doneness by examining the flesh below the chin. It should be nice and ruddy. The nipple area may be becoming slightly less firm and the nub region may be exquisitely sensitive) rise and take your warmed cucumber to a preparation area. It is good if your guests are prepared to eat right away. (However, do not allow them to taste the dressing before it is applied to the salad. See our dessert recipe on page 46, "Warmed melon Au Naturel" for those who enjoy these flavors.)

"Slice the vegetable as you see fit. We prefer a quick, rough chop. Toss the warm cucumber with the cold salad ingredients. Add just a splash of flavored vinegar.

"While some like to share the preparation technique of this dish with their guests, we like having it be our personal secret, enjoying the delightful puzzlement on the faces of the guests as they try to guess our ingredients."

Bon appetit!

By the time she finished reading the recipe Gertrude had little interest in salad. However, being a disciplined soul, she made herself follow the instructions to the letter. The dish was more delicious than she would have imagined. In fact, after she finished one bowlful she discovered she was still hungry and went to the trouble of preparing the dish again from 'scratch.' The second course was a bit of a failure. By the time she finished preparing three cucumbers, none was crisp enough for a salad. Fortunately, the recipe book had a lovely blender soup, a raita gaspacho that just hit the spot.

After the main meal she was feeling both an all-over lassitude and an inner restlessness. Clearly the meal was not finished. On impulse, she called Dr. Darden to thank him.

"Never have I realized such a useful, immediate effect from a book. I am ashamed to admit that I have largely ignored recipe books all these years. I suppose, living alone, I never felt compelled to cook elaborate meals. However, I must admit, you have stimulated in me a desire to create some lovely dishes. Cooking seems to be very much 'my sort of thing.' I was wondering if I might try out one of the new recipes in my gift book on you."

"Are you thinking of the drizzled chocolate surprise?"

"Well, I hadn't seen that one yet. I was thinking more of the warmed melon balls."

"Yes. I like that one. And just in case we are still a bit hungry, I will pick up some chocolate sauce and large strawberries. What do you think?"

Gertrude hardly knew what to think.

"It will take me, what, half an hour to prepare the melon balls...unless you wish to help prepare them...?

Casey hummed a small growl.

"Why don't you begin the dessert and I will be over as soon as I can?"

"I'll leave the door unlocked."

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
352 Followers
12