Doctor of Desire Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers

And then she topped herself. With powerful pursed lips she surrounded the purple head of his organ as she squeezed it tight, popping it deep into her mouth and clamping it there with her tongue. Then she pulled him slowly out, keeping her lips almost too tight. His climax was building unmercifully. Then she changed style.

Her large lips were sliding up and down his pole, pushing firmly against the base and slowly drawing out again, the ample liquid from her mouth running out around it; her firm tongue wrapping around it, teasing, tickling, pulling it in deeper and deeper. Then, before he knew it, she wrapped her lips around his sac, his cock comfortably in her throat. That magic tongue bathed each tender nut, tugging at them gently, begging them to give up their urgent load.

He held out as long as he could, enjoying the gentle tickle of her tongue working its way toward his pucker. A soft roar started to come from her, the puff of her nostrils on his belly. He could feel her hunger. A moaning began deep in her throat that buzzed his knob. A finger, drenched in spit began to caress his opening. He began bucking, pushing his cock and balls down her throat, and she took it all and seemed to want more.

Her finger plunged in and pressed a button. Casey roared as he erupted. He could feel the heat from deep in his nuts pour into her and she drank it down, gulping everything he could give her; sucking to get more, to drain every drop out of him, lapping up any spare drips, massaging his melting rod with her tongue. As he nearly passed out, he caught a glimpse of her free hand, deep in her lower curls, thrashing a stream of clear liquid onto the straw below.

When he woke he found himself cradled in her arms, a fragrant cup of hot chocolate handy and a peach ready to ease his hunger. Maggie was slurping away at hers and the juice was running carelessly down her chin. She bent down and kissed him as he had never been kissed before. She didn't pull away, but kept her moist mouth on his until he had had his fill.

They had breakfast at midnight: three eggs each, a rasher of bacon and some slices from a butt end of ham, milk thick with cream, warmed-up biscuits dipped in the sop, a couple more peaches, and some grits, as Mrs. Deacons was from the south.

Casey slept sound in the spare bedroom that night and was roused by Maggie heading off to do her chores. She was all business, and frankly Casey was pretty well fucked out. They exchanged a heartfelt hug and he went on his way. They had an understanding. She did not need his services. But something nagged at him. It didn't click until a couple of days later as he came back from the market. He passed Dinnie, standing beside the irrigation ditch. At first he thought the boy was fooling with a baseball bat. Then he realized the fellow was taking a leak. Casey called Maggie the minute he got back home.

"Maggie, I couldn't help notice that there was work around your place that could use four hands. Your dad's getting on, and I was thinking that was one reason he wants to get you 'hitched'.

"Yeah, so, you volunteering? We had fun, but I didn't figure you'd fancy a life of sloppin' hogs and beakin' chickens."

"You've got that right. But I think I may have a candidate. You know that shy kid down the road from you about seven miles? He's just back from aggie school and seems like a nice guy. Not the sharpest tack in the box, but seems to know farming."

"And you think he's just the thing for a dumb farmer's daughter like me? I should hang up, but I like you."

"That's not it at all, not really. I figured he could help with the chores and you could teach him. But he does have assets you might favor. The guy is big. Do you catch my drift? The young man is seriously large."

"Just a minute...."

"Hold on, Maggie, before you get on your high horse. Let me illustrate my point. Suppose you had a champion filly that folks underrated, but you wanted to breed her. Now she's a lively mare and you want to breed her by getting a fine stallion to cover her, but there are none around. So what do you do?"

"Send off for the best sperm I can get and do the deed myself."

"Exactly. But that doesn't mean your little mare can't have some fun. So maybe you have some rough and ready young stallion around. With a careful hand you can use him to get her ready to breed, but knock her up with the good stuff. Hmmm? You see where I'm going with this?"

"I see the way the wind blows. But though horses have feelings they don't have the kind people do."

"But people can come to an understanding if they see it might benefit them."

"I hear you. I'll give it some thought."

*******

Casey was taking a long hike around the lake late in the season when he heard a shout, and then another. Most of the cabins were closed and he was concerned that someone was in trouble. But as he made his way through a pine grove toward a place where the bank sloped toward the lake, he saw something unusual. Through the trees he glimpsed the naked torso of a woman. Her body was rising and falling as though she rode a horse but she was not moving in any direction. Her full head of red-blond hair flounced on her head. As he drew closer he could see her thick breasts lift and fall with each bounce. Her mouth was wide and sang out every time her body dropped and cooed every time she lifted.

It was Maggie. Grinning like a pre-teen, Casey crept up quietly until he could see the whole scene. Dinnie was lying on his back on a blanket on the pine needles next to a huge picnic basket, without a stitch on. Maggie, her pale freckled skin glowing pink with her effort was crouched above him. Her strong legs lifted her until Casey could see the thick veined purple of Dinnie's rod, shiny with Maggie's moisture, disappearing into her muff, framed by two gorgeous half-moon haunches.

Maggie's face was red. Dinnie's was redder. Maggie's moans and Dinnie's roars echoed across the lake. Finally, Maggie drove down on his pole until it was buried deep within her. She ground into him. Dinnie's eyes went wide and disappeared up in his head. Maggie's hips jerked and shuddered a dozen times. Near the last she looked up toward the woods and caught a glimpse of Casey. It was too late for him to hide. He smiled. At first she looked shocked, but then she, too smiled a huge grin. One hand lifted as though to stretch. With a twinkle in her eye, she gave Casey the OK sign then buried her face in the sweaty chest of her stud.

Casey turned as quietly as he could and made his way home.

*********

Readers: if you like this story, please vote for it and leave your comments. Be sure to check out the other stories in the Doctor of Desire series or some of the other tales by LargoKitt.

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers
12