Doctor Who: Amy, Captured Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers

The slap rang out across the room, the only sound for several seconds. Shimizu eyed Sander coldly, her head turned slightly from the force of the blow, her cheek stinging.

'You need to leave.' Sander said, turning on his heel. 'You need to leave, right now. Or I'll call the security drones.'

Shimizu's fingers curled into fists as Sander left her. He had made his choice. She had to leave. For now.

'What did you do with her?' Mara asked as Sander joined her.

'She's leaving the program, Mara. How's Amy?'

Mara nodded, 'Alive. Obviously she would be better for not being bitch slapped by the Arclight, but she'll be fine. Shimizu really wanted the Doctor mad, huh?'

Sander took a seat, looking over the prostrate Amy. She still slept like the dead, eyes sunken into her head, face pale and ashen. Sander's eyes searched her, looking concerned.

'Yeah, she did. She went over our heads, Mara. You should be angrier. Leaving aside the prospect of losing Amy, I for one would not want to be the guy who killed one of the Doctor's companions.' Sander sighed, burying his head in his hands. 'Thank god she's still alive...'

'Uh, yeah... That's the OTHER thing...' Mara shifted uncomfortably.

'What?'

'The Doctor... When Shimizu started doing her thing... He sped up. He cracked thirty-three percent of the trail in the last ten minutes. I set up some roadblocks and more false traces, but... He's pissed off, Sander. He's coming here, and I don't know how long I can stall him from the lab here.'

'The way you qualified that makes it seem like you've got a plan?'

Mara snorted, 'Of course I've got a plan, boss. We just need to take a little trip, is all.'

To be continued...

Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers