Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers

They were mismatched.

Her left eye was a sparkling, clear blue; her right eye a deep, dark red. Both reflected the predatory mind beyond them, and both sustained Amy's frightened, spellbound gaze for as long as she kept looking.

'Me?' The woman said, in the same rough, bloodied voice as before. 'I'm Ren. I'm your new best friend, for right now. It's nice to meet you, Amy-hime.'

'O-okay,' Amy nodded. 'Ren. Listen, you don't have to do this. Sander's-'

'My friend,' Ren cut in. 'And I sort of think I do need to do this, Amy-hime,' Her eyes swept Amy's body, which had been drawn taut by her cuffs and the general tightness of the clothes Mara had provided. 'I can see why San-chan likes you so much, you're fuckin' gorgeous!'

'San-chan?'

'Sander, to you,' Ren shrugged. 'Nomenclature difference, I think. I got into the habit of speaking Japanese a while back, and... Well, some things stuck. But that's beside the point, pretty girl. You and I? We're about to have a little fun.'

'Please...'

Ren frowned, clucked her tongue, 'Oh, don't beg just yet! Give me some time! I'll make you beg, eventually! No need to jump the gun, kid. Patience.'

'I don't understand,' Amy shook her head. 'Where does Sander keep finding you people? Why are there so many psychopaths in the future?'

'Oh, I just got an invitation from my Imouto-chan,' Ren shrugged. 'I guess these guys needed a bit of help keeping this place up and running. It's a whole moon, Amy-hime. But that's beside the point. Jericho!'

'Yes, Miss Ren?'

'Defabricator.'

'Yes, Miss Ren.'

A portion of the far wall opened up, revealing a tiny aperture that gave a low hum as electricity flooded through it. Amy barely had time to start struggling again before a beam of light hit her in the chest, leaving a slowly expanding ring of bare skin in its wake. The significance of the word "defabricator" quickly became obvious; Amy was quickly naked again.

'See, isn't the future way more fun than your own time period?' Ren grinned, and the expression made it look like she was about to take a bite out of Amy. She tilted her head, 'Damn. I am going to enjoy playing with you!'

As Amy whimpered and squirmed, Ren circled her, like a shark circles a baby seal. Those mismatched eyes drank in every inch of flawless skin and graceful curves. With her hands bound above her head, Amy's body was forced to bow forward as she stood on the tips of her toes. Ren's fingers traced down the delicate skin at her spine, causing a tremor to run through the helpless girl.

'Please don't do this...' Amy hissed, eyes closed and body taut.

'Nah,' Ren laughed. 'I really want to. Besides, there's so much I want to show you... See, I used to do some work that was... Hmm, of dubious legality. A part of that was, oh, I don't want to say torture, because that ain't right. But I did have to know a few things about the human body. And I had to be good... Halves like me don't really get anywhere just by being average.'

'What?'

Ren stopped in front of Amy, head cocked to one side with a confused frown on her face, 'Oh, come now!' She pointed at her right eye, 'Surely you've noticed! I'm not entirely human, me. I'm... half, on a lot of different counts.'

For a moment, Ren's self-assured confidence seemed to completely slip away. Her eyes clouded up with frustration, her grin dropped away into a frown, and her shoulders slumped in something approaching defeat. It was a momentary lapse, but it had definitely happened.

And it was quickly over, replaced by something even worse. Eyes sparkling meanly, Ren sidled over to Amy, one hand reaching up to entwine through her hair; she pulled down, slowly raising Amy's head until she was almost looking at the ceiling.

'Like I said, I'm good at what I do, Amy-hime. I can't wait to show you...' Ren nuzzled Amy's neck, licking the length of her throat. She sighed deeply, 'Yeah, we're gonna have fun together. I mean, do you know just how vulnerable the human body is to something as innocent as tickling?'

Amy flinched and shuddered as Ren ran a finger down the underside of her arm, from elbow to armpit. There was something wrong with her captor's skin; it was altogether too soft and light, somehow able to produce the most terrible, teasing sensations with but a single touch. Amy felt herself whimpering as the action was repeated and every muscle in her arm tensed in an attempt to avoid Ren's touch.

'See, I'm only half human,' Ren whispered in Amy's ear, hot breath only tickling her further. 'My looks are mostly human, which is nice... But my body composition is a little different. Nerve conductivity is odd... I can't even be tickled myself. I have no idea what this feels like. But I've been told that the texture of my skin's different too, and I've found it's highly effective at this kind of thing.'

Her other hand joined in, stroking down Amy's other arm. The sensations Ren's fingers produced were maddening, feather soft and light as air, not quite a proper tickling motion and, unsettlingly, not at all unpleasant. Amy's mouth opened, tried to find the words that would make Ren stop. But as Ren's fingers traced her arms in alternating up and down strokes, any coherency she might have had was torn from her mind, leaving Amy with nothing but a pathetic whine.

Those addictive fingers travelled down Amy's vulnerable body, making her arms buck uselessly against the unyielding restraints. Ren moved around behind her captive, pressing herself against Amy's back, the harsh, flat weight of her chest pressing against her. Her arms encircled Amy, wiry muscles so strong it was impossible to struggle, fingers skating oh so lightly across the bare skin of her stomach; Amy's skin crawled with irritation, revulsion and, strangely, pleasure. What was going on here?

'Hmm?' Ren breathed, so close to Amy's ear, noticing the softest, barely audible moan issue from her captive. 'You like that?'

Amy grunted as Ren's thumb ringed her navel, 'N-no! But seriously... S-stop...' Every word was labored, her lungs seemingly under incredible pressure from those insane, incredible fingers.

'I wouldn't do that to you...' Ren sang, her hands slowly moving upward. 'Not until I've shown you what I can really do.'

Amy shook her head, mewling desperately. It was easy to see what was coming; she twisted in Ren's arms, trying to dislodge her jailer before...

'Ah!' She cried out at the first contact between Ren's digits and the undersides of her breasts. Inexorably, as she trembled, those awful fingers slid up to caress her tits, trailing lightly across the undersides before heading up to circle her nipples. Every nerve sang as Ren stroked her fingers gently over Amy's nipples, giggling as they hardened under her tender ministrations.

Each touch sent bolts of electricity through Amy's skin, flushes of blood rushing to her sensitive breasts. Her chest quickly began burning red under Ren's insistent, playful caresses.

'S-stop! Please Ren, don't tease me like this!'

'Oh, so you do like it?' Ren kissed her on the cheek, terminating with a cheeky flick of the tongue. 'Most women do, after a while. So am I getting you wet, Amy-hime? Is this turning you on? It certainly looks like it, from the way you've been moaning...'

'No! Just stop it!' Amy gabbled. The awful truth was, what Ren was doing was unbearable, and it was brewing a terrible heat deep in the pit of her stomach. Every stroke, every caress, every poke or prod sent further ripples of pleasure deep into her core and, despite herself, with her mind screaming for it to stop... She was getting wet.

She didn't know why; it was something in the silken, tremor-inducing qualities of Ren's skin as it glided across her own. Frankly, and despite the fact that it was truly humiliating to admit, she was surprised that she wasn't literally dripping, at this stage.

'Oh no! No, no, please!' She begged breathlessly as Ren's hand started stroking back down her stomach, wrenching the air from her lungs as it travelled ever downwards. She was going to touch her. She was going to touch her between the legs and when she did she wouldn't just find Amy wet, she would find her melting, body and soul; that's what those talented, alien fingers did. With a single finger against her clit, Ren could turn Amy into a moaning fool.

'You're begging me to stop, but that's not what your body is saying,' Ren chided playfully. 'You're so reactive, your flesh is begging for more. It seems like you're confused, so here's what I'll do for you. I'm going to slide my finger inside you, to check if I've got you wet. If you really want me to stop, you won't enjoy that. You certainly won't moan,' She punctuated each example with a soft poke, just above Amy's hips. 'Or squeal, or shudder, or grind your hips against my hand. If you can stop yourself from doing any of those things, if you really aren't enjoying this like a good little slut, then I'll leave you alone. I promise.'

Although in context Ren's promises meant precisely nothing, it wasn't as if she was going to be denied. Every second of physical contact was torture as Ren's fingers slid lower, eventually reaching the juncture of her legs. She rubbed slowly at Amy's outer lips, causing a thrum of the deepest pleasure within her. Then her index finger curved inwards, sliding deliciously, gently, into the captive's soaking cunt.

Amy squealed. As the finger inside her moved, Amy moaned. In seconds, she was grinding herself against Ren's probing touch with desperate fervor. She couldn't help it; whatever difference Ren's skin had, every motion of it inside her sent arcing bolts of pure, unadulterated ecstasy burning through her. Her pussy quivered and shook around the invasive finger with a new gush of warm, sticky juices. Amy's face flushed bright red as she felt her own body betray her so completely that she wanted nothing else than to fuck herself on Ren's fingers until she came.

But her captor was too good for that. With a laugh that was thick with her own arousal, Ren withdrew her heavenly digit from Amy's sopping hole and waved it in front of her face, 'Oh my, Amy-hime! You're positively dripping, girl! Just like a good whore should be, in the presence of her Master.'

'You... You aren't my-' Amy panted, suddenly light-headed and lacking oxygen. She must be more flustered than she realized.

'I am your Master, slut,' Ren growled. 'One of them, anyway. Mara-chi's another. And San-chan is your Master. The big one. Remember that. You escaped once. This time, you're here forever. Get used to it.'

Amy sobbed, a confusing combination of shame, despair and lust clouding her mind so completely, she could do little but hang in her chains with tears dripping down her cheeks and wait for the next assault to begin. Her heart thudded powerfully in her chest, the blood flooding hotly into her face and chest, flushing both bright red.

Ren stroked her across her sodden outer lips again, playing her fingers through her light fuzz of red pubic hair. Amy could feel those mercurial eyes locked on her face, though she refused to meet them with her own gaze. Her legs twitched and trembled, almost refusing to stay beneath her as those soft, infuriating fingers caressed her most sensitive of places. Through the thumping haze of heat, Amy could feel Ren's other hand toy with her breasts, her nipples unbearably enflamed.

She quickly discovered that it wasn't only Ren's fingers capable of producing such sensations; she shuddered as a pair of soft lips sucked hard at her neck, replete with a quick nip of her teeth. The next bite was more noticeable, and forceful enough to make Amy cry out in shock and discomfort.

'Damn!' Ren growled. 'It's moments like this one that make me wish I had a dick, so's I could just fuck the hell out of ya! Mm, pity...'

It was then, as Ren slid three fingers back into Amy's pussy and began fucking her in earnest, that she noticed that Ren's other hand had disappeared from her chest. Her breathing, still so close to Amy's ear, fluttered in her throat, coming out closer to a pant than an actual exhalation. Amy's gaze slid lower; Ren's free hand was deep within her pants, wrist shaking as she fingered herself.

'You gonna cum for me, slut?' Ren snarled in Amy's ear, the menace slightly ruined by the pleasured gasp that followed. 'I want to see that. Yeah... Uh!' She gasped again.

Amy gabbled a series of breathless, pleading words, eyes screwed shut as Ren played her like an instrument. Her hips swayed and bucked violently against the intrusive hand as it probed her, stretched her, found the places inside her that produced the most pleasure, and scraped against them mercilessly. Her captor strummed her clit with wicked precision, and hot, molten bliss boiled up through Amy's entire body.

Ren snarled, deep in her throat; her hand and the crotch of her jeans was slick with her own juices, even as her other hand was coated in Amy's. She groaned with bestial, fiery arousal, glaring at Amy with eyes that signaled just how close to her own orgasm she was getting. Her fingers slid into Amy with increasing force, her motions becoming hotter, more insistent. It was clear what was going on; she wanted Amy to cum with her, simultaneously, and she wanted her to know it was happening.

'Oh, come on!' Amy whimpered, bottom lip trembling as her insides turned gooey and she edged ever closer to the precipice of orgasm. Though she fought against it, she could tell that it was as inevitable as a hurricane in a trailer park; the thought filled her with dread and, in some deeply buried, animalistic part of herself, anticipation.

'That's the idea,' Ren panted, fucking herself frantically below the waistband of her jeans. The room was filled with the low, quiet, wet sucking sounds of the two women's arousal and the increasing rapidity of Ren's fingering. 'Come on, Amy-h... hime. I'm gettin' real close myself... Cum for me, bitch.'

Amy's spirits sank further, if that were possible. It was going to happen; the closeness of the other woman, with the heat of her body, the harsh pressure of her muscles pressing against her shackled form and the scent of their arousal thick in her nose, practically assured this. Her pussy was little more than a mess of glistening syrup, distended lips and unbearably fizzing clit. The burning of her unwanted arousal was so present in her mind, filling her with shame that her body could be so easily controlled, so easily bent to the will of another, a complete stranger.

'Cum, Amy... Cum now!'

Ren drove her hands deeply into both cunts simultaneously, brushing her thumbs across her own clit and that of her slave. As one, the women bucked against the intrusive fingers with a pair of grunts that mingled in the air, the overture to a symphony of sexual climax. Ren was extremely talented; they came together.

It was the order that finally pushed Amy over the edge; the final topper of humiliation that sent her tumbling over the precipice. Her pussy flooded anew as ecstasy exploded through her slender frame, washing over her in waves. Behind her, with a strong arm wrapped around her midsection, Ren shuddered in her own climax, biting down hard on Amy's shoulder. A rough, growling moan tore its way through her teeth.

The redheaded captive let out a high, reedy whimper as she came, her legs shaking and then finally giving out as the sheer power of her forced orgasm swept all the strength out of her. She hung in her chains, moaning incoherently as climax ripped through her, wracking her body with tremors. Behind her, even Ren was having trouble staying on her feet. She staggered, just a bit, and the hand down her pants trembled.

For a while after their shared orgasm, the silence was only broken by heavy panting as the two women clung to each other, muscles aching and skin shining with sweat. Slowly, Ren started laughing; a rich, deep guffaw that seemed to reverberate through Amy's vulnerable, exhausted body. She stroked Amy's hair, but the touch had an odd, mocking tone.

'Wow... That was hot,' She grinned, draping herself over Amy's bare shoulders.

'Agreed!' Sander applauded, just a little, as he rounded the doorframe. 'Whew, Ren! What a show!'

In the space of a single second, Ren separated herself from Amy and began roughly fumbling with the zipper of her jeans. She quickly straightened up her clothes, though the noticeable damp patch detracted slightly from the look she was going for. She blushed, which was rare, and scowled at Sander, which was not.

'Shut up, San-chan,' She snapped. 'I don't recall inviting you to this party.'

Sander frowned. He liked Ren a lot, but she got so defensive if he expressed any appreciation for her looks. She was extremely beautiful, in a strong, dangerous way, but she was also rather genderqueer, in the final analysis. She was sort of stuck in a nowhere place, when it came to her sex.

Yes, Ren wore men's clothes almost exclusively. Yes, Ren bound her breasts and walked with a marked lack of swing in her hips. Yes, Ren favored a pair of boots that could probably crack Sander's skull in a single kick. And yes, Ren bounced between outright disdain for men and a remarkably attractive form of aggression. But Sander had seen her in a feminine mode... She could be stunning, when she wanted to be. Even all rough and ready, as she was now, Sander couldn't deny a certain magnificence in her stark, honest features and demeanor.

'Or maybe you didn't need an invite,' Ren continued while Sander was lost in thought. 'Maybe you couldn't stop thinking about me and her,' She jerked a thumb back at Amy, mismatched eyes flashing dangerously. 'What do you say, San-chan? You wanna fuck me, then her? Oh... I guess you can't, though. Since I don't think my little sister would approve... Although Mara-chi is a bit freaky... Who knows, right?'

Amy watched in silence, allowing her body to recover. But one thought, one piece of information, stuck in her mind before forcing its way down to her throat, 'Little sister?!'

'I'm Ren Syfte, Amy-hime!' She grinned, patting Sander on the shoulder and disengaging from him. 'Mara-chi is my Imouto: my little sister! Fun, huh?'

'And she's a bit terrifying...' Sander mumbled, blinking. 'Um, anyway... I think all this is enough, for one day. Jericho, you got the imprint in the Refabricator?'

'Yes, sir,' Jericho affirmed. 'Execut-...' The lights dimmed, and a warning tone sounded. 'Error-or... Sta-St-Status: C-c-critical. Status: Critical. Emergency code: Marduk...'

For a moment, the lights stayed low and the room was filled with a high-pitched warning klaxon. Then, as suddenly as it started, it stopped; the lights came back on, and silence reigned.

'System restored. Apologies for the delay,' Jericho's smooth tones returned.

'Again?' Ren exclaimed. 'What the fuck, San-chan?'

'What's code Marduk?' Sander said to nobody in particular. 'We don't have a... Jericho, what's code Marduk?'

'No such code appears in my internal registry,' Jericho answered quickly. 'Request more information, sir?'

'You just lapsed into an emergency code Marduk, Jericho. Check your memory.'

'No such code exists in any internal registry. Please input a new request, if I can be of service, or activate my Retire command if you wish to switch me off.'

'San-chan, what-'

'I don't know,' Sander sighed with a shrug. 'I'll ask Kanaria about it. She's supposed to know about this stuff...'

Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers