Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers

Maybe she could silence the voice in her head that urged her to lick harder, to use her teeth not merely for an ending, but in the hopes that she would be used in kind...

That slender, long-fingered hand stroked her hair, like she was some sort of pet, and the action sent a bolt of something through her. Her thighs clenched again, hoping to lessen her own shameful need. Tears of frustration welled in her eyes, at being caught in this trap again, at the acts she was forced to perform, and at herself for succumbing so easily to her traitorous physicality, and to feelings she'd thought she'd left behind three months ago. She sniffed, blinked them back, but kept licking; anything would be better than having to feel like this.

'Can you... Ooh! Could you do that thing with your teeth again, Amy dear?' Kanaria's voice shook as she spoke; she wasn't teasing, her words were genuine, but her body was asking for things, and the best way to get them was through Amy. 'Yes! Just like that! You're doing very well!'

Kanaria's back arched as she lost herself to pleasure, her eyes dreamily watching the bobbing head between her legs. Her toes curled as that soft, warm tongue pressed against her folds, stroking insistently across her lips, her clit... before plunging momentarily into her molten depths, eliciting a deep shudder from her. Occasionally, Amy's indignant, tear-filled eyes would rise to meet her own, and some evil part of her found the image so appealing...

'God, your mouth feels incredible...' Kanaria moaned, throwing her head back. 'Please... I want to cum. C-can you make me cum, Amy?'

Her other hand reached out, unbidden, and touched her captive; stroked down the bare skin of her back and caressed her ass. She could feel Amy's muscles tense under her hand, her haunches tightening as she shuddered and pulled away. There should have been some moral conflict flooding Kanaria's mind, some doubt in her mind over what was happening; there so often was. But she was feeling so good...

Amy grunted as Kanaria's pussy convulsed around her tongue, her thighs shaking as her orgasm hit. She gritted her teeth as her muscles tensed, pressing Amy's mouth harder against her soaking wet core, her juices oiling that addictive tongue of hers. Pleasure washed through her in waves as she kept Amy down, tongue against her clit. Her weight dipped back, resting on her free hand, palm down against the bed with fingers curling in the sheets. Without realizing it, her thighs were clenched tight around Amy's head; she could feel the heat of the redhead's blushing cheeks on her skin.

And as hard as Amy tried, she couldn't help herself; the feeling of Kanaria cumming because of her, the taste of the other woman forced into her mouth in copious amounts... She felt awful, but that undeniable seeping wetness between her legs didn't seem to care. When Kanaria finally released her, she couldn't get away fast enough; only her collar stopped her from fleeing to the other side of the room.

Kanaria spent a few moments panting and staring at the ceiling, her lustful expression fading before being replaced by her usual bright smile. She turned to regard the wide-eyed Amy with a bashful look, 'Oh, wow... Um, thank you, Amy...'

The response was a frown and a long, intense stare. Amy worked her tongue around the edges of her mouth, swallowing several times in an attempt to remove the taste of pussy juice. It didn't work.

Kanaria's blue eyes twinkled inscrutably as the blushing beauty shifted herself closer to Amy. One arm draped itself around her bare shoulders; the grip was gentle, but it served as an effective means of keeping her in place. Again she was treated to that meek smile, moments before Kanaria kissed her. Her breath tickled Amy's face as she pulled away, 'T-that was wonderful!' She sighed happily. 'I... If you like, I could return the favor... You did so well, I wouldn't mind at all...'

Amy opened her mouth to refuse, hoping against hope that Kanaria would actually listen and leave her alone, but when one thin-fingered hand cupped her breast she moaned softly and shivered.

'Oh my!' Kanaria giggled. 'I'll take that as a yes!' Her hand slipped lower, stroking her belly en route to her thighs.

Again she tried to protest, but her body hungrily accepted Kanaria's caresses, and she pushed herself against her captor's soft hands. She sobbed pitifully as her breath fluttered in her throat, senses enflamed. She shrank back from Kanaria's touch, an act that caused the other woman to smile so disarmingly and lay one hand against Amy's cheek, tilting her head so that it leaned on Kanaria's shoulder. Amy did nothing, sat frozen, her entire body seemingly at war with itself.

'I know this must be hard for you, but it's okay...' Kanaria whispered gently to her, her free hand stroking the length of Amy's hair. 'You can relax. It's alright if you enjoy this... Don't fight it...'

One hand worked between Amy's legs, fingering her with long, deep, slow strokes that made her shudder with unwanted desire and fogged her mind. But Kanaria's other hand caressed her hair as she cradled Amy's face against her shoulder, whispering such lovely affirmations in her ear. She shivered.

It wasn't just the shocking gentleness of Kanaria's touch, or the things she was saying... It went deeper than that. Though the voice was tender and caring, there was something in it, some harmonic or nurturing instinct that Amy couldn't place. It wasn't the voice of a lover, no matter the things it was saying. It was gentle, but this was a loss of control too; Amy wasn't getting washed away by the sensations running through her, she was submitting to them. She was going to cum, whether she accepted it or not; Kanaria was trying to convince her, almost like a mother would for a child faced with a seemingly unpleasant task...

The rational parts of Amy's mind felt so tiny, being coddled, being controlled like this; like her pussy, her mouth, her nipples and her clit were merely controls that could be used to deepen her submission. But her rational mind wasn't exactly in full control, and she moaned and closed her eyes and shook in Kanaria's arms, like a good girl...

Besides, that traitorous voice reasoned, as she allowed herself to be fingered... Wasn't all that true, anyway?

'Let go, Amy. You don't need to hold on to it, it'll feel so good when you let it go,' Kanaria's voice was so soothing... 'You're such a beautiful girl, and you made me feel wonderful... I want you to feel good too, Amy.'

Every second that she allowed Kanaria to touch her like this, her ability to resist crumbled under a tide of desire and heat; the need to cum was overwhelming. If she could just get off, she might be able to think straight...

'That's it... It feels good, doesn't it? Don't fight it, there's no one else here but you and me. It's okay if you want to cum, sweetness.'

She growled in deep, animal satisfaction, her legs shifting wider as her higher functions were swept away and her body was given free reign to do what felt right. Suddenly, those wonderful fingers were between her legs, inside her... Kanaria's smile was so bright and friendly and harmless and sexy... She was being fucked, everything felt good... And...

'That's the way. Cum for me... Sweet Amy, beautiful Amy... you can cum, if you want to...'

She was no longer her own person; she belonged to her aching flesh, to the demands it was making, to the tide of fire building high in her bones. Everything in her seemed to convulse and contract around a central point, a high-pressure ball of arousal lodged low in her belly, so dense and thick and insistent. Her breath came out in harsh, abrupt gasps; her eyes were wide and sightless, filled with tears. She shuddered, violently.

She came with shocking suddenness, her body's hair-trigger firing all at once. Kanaria's fingers were deep inside her, an insistent thumb placed over her needy clit with a circular rubbing motion, like it needed to be polished. There was a sharp intake of breath that caught in her throat; it was the last time Amy Pond breathed for a while as she ceased to be a complete person and was transformed into a moaning, trembling body, cumming and fucking herself mindlessly on a strange woman's fingers.

Dimly, she was aware of Kanaria's vaguely shocked giggling at the sheer force of her orgasm. Not that it mattered.

Eventually, Amy descended from the heavens, panting hard. Sweat beaded on her forehead, matting the hair at her fringe into damp strands. Slowly, she was able to disengage her jaw from its enraptured clench, and she licked her suddenly dry lips repeatedly. She dared not meet Kanaria's gaze as, free from the forge of climax, the old shame and guilt and doubt came back to her. Along with the worst of realizations: in the moment, with the seconds stretching out to eternity and with nothing more important than Kanaria's touch, she had not been unwilling.

'How was that?' Kanaria said, retaining her usual friendly tone, with maybe a touch of awe there now. 'Did I do okay? Did you enjoy yourself?'

Amy was fairly certain she was sporting a blush that could rival Kanaria's at her most embarrassed; her face felt like it was on fire. She hung her head low and attempted to regain her breath, but she avoided any contact with the tiny, black-haired woman. For what seemed like the longest time, she was left alone with Kanaria's expectant gaze, committed to simply ignoring it as her mind provided the kind of recrimination and guilt that organized religion hadn't been able to achieve in centuries of trying.

Eventually, Kanaria stood and gingerly released Amy from her cuffs; her hands swung around to her front, fingers knitting together in her lap. Never before had the collar around her neck seemed so heavy. She could feel the blood pounding in her temples.

'Well, that was nice,' Kanaria smiled. 'If you'd like to get dressed, you could come out and get some air?'

'Oh, now why would I want to do that, when I could just stay in this cell?' Dull eyed, Amy glared out at Kanaria. 'Let my rapists come to me, hmm?' There was an intensity slowly being filtered back into her slender frame, the old fire and defiance. This wasn't something she was allowing to happen, it was something that was being done to her...

Yeah, keep telling yourself that, the animal part of her whispered languorously. You did enjoy it.

'Sander was insistent,' Kanaria shrugged helplessly. 'He said you should meet the crew at some stage...'

Suddenly, Amy was on her feet, her whole body stiff and oddly stilted. One hand reached for the wardrobe, 'Fine! Let's greet the day, shall we?' Ice tinkled on every syllable, and she pulled a random selection of clothes from the shelves with more than usual ferocity, her nakedness seemingly forgotten.

Kanaria blinked, and watched the flurry of angered, angular movement that Amy became as she dressed. Minutes later, Amy threw her arms wide, grinding her teeth; she had chosen the loosest clothes she could find: a long, billowy skirt that seemed depressingly easy to hike up to her hips, and a loose, dark colored shirt with a neckline that dipped just a little too low. Her eyes had a deadpan cast.

Without a word, Kanaria opened the door and gestured for Amy to follow her. She had never done well around angry people- when she was little she had been terrified of Ren, most of the time- and Amy was practically vibrating with suppressed rage. One of her hands tugged unconsciously at the Command Collar, as if she could slip it off if she fiddled with it enough.

As much as Sander's Trismestigius home looked like an airy vacation spot, it was wasted on Amy. Most things were, when viewed through a red haze of rage and self-hatred. One question, in her mind: How could you cum for her?

A group was assembled in the open plan living area, seated around a large glass table. The sounds of lively conversation filled the room. Amy's eyes went first to Sander and Mara, the latter sat in the former's lap, his hands encircling her waist. He wore a genuine smile, and as unsatisfying as it was, Amy had to admit: there was a man deeply in love with that woman. It only made it more distressing that he'd set out to kidnap her again.

Ren gave her an airy wave and a wolfish grin when she caught sight of her, a tiny laugh shaking her shoulders. She sat at the far end of the table to Sander, feet up on the edge with her hands behind her head. The conversation had stopped when Amy entered the room, as each person turned their eyes to her.

Her own eyes were locked on the two figures sitting together to one side, both smiling brightly at her.

'Yo!' Tsugi called to her, waving a hand at her high above his head. In response, she pointed, first at him, then at the other.

'You!'

The final person clapped her hands together delightedly, 'Amy!' She cried, leaping to her feet, pink hair flowing around her. 'So good to see you!'

To be continued...

Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers