Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
205 Followers

In each of them, a thought formed. The same thought, expressing how nice it was to finally be here, doing this. To be having sex with the Doctor. To be inside Amy Pond. To be between those fabulous legs, to be touching her, to kiss her...

Oh, it had been easy for Amy, certainly. She had already admitted she wanted him. She'd had years to think about it, during that odd human maturation process. For him, the transition had been incredibly jarring; one minute he was eating fish custard with an adorable little Scottish girl, the next... Wham! Tall, leggy Scottish dynamo in a fetish costume... with an ass that looked incredible in a short skirt. And her own handcuffs, which was, well...

Who doesn't like a good pair of handcuffs?

Not to mention all that running around in short bloody skirts and tight bloody tops and all that bloody running which was bad enough normally but so much worse when you could easily notice things bouncing... It was enough to put certain thoughts in a man's head! And that's worse for a Time Lord, because at nine-hundred and seven years old it made him feel a tad... lecherous to be ogling a woman in her twenties. Damn her, did she ever look good, though!

A thing for redheads? Him? Yes, indeed...

Then it had been all "ooh, Doctor, I've got something to show you," and "I'm engaged," and "take me, Doctor!" and things had gotten extremely difficult to keep a handle on. It had taken all his self-control not to leap on her, back then, even if then was only a few hours ago. Especially since there were certain functions of a sonic screwdriver that he knew about that could keep her writhing for a good, long time, and... Oh my, was that ever fun to think about, even if she was Amy Pond. Engaged Amy Pond.

Engaged, young Amy Pond.

Engaged, young, incredibly attractive, redheaded Amy Pond, who owned a number of skimpy costumes, had a relaxed attitude to sex and wanted him.

Yes.

It was a chain of thought like that one that had led him to his current position, pushing her up against a wall with her pants on the floor and himself balls deep inside her. All in all, there were worse ways for that chain of thought to pan out, most of them involving euphemisms for this precise act, but performed alone.

Amy smiled, shifted slightly, still being held aloft between the Doctor's body and the wall. Instinctively, her legs wrapped themselves around his waist, ankles crossing on the other side, effectively entwining the pair. Her hips moved, undulating against the wall, pushing a few inches of his hardness in and out of her sopping cunt.

'Well, this is nice,' She whispered hotly, in his ear. Her lips brushed his cheek, a teasing little flick of the tongue making him shiver, 'This is nice, isn't it?'

The Doctor nodded, furiously, 'Uh-huh. Yeah. Yes. It is, yes. Definitely.' A finger traced the curve of Amy's perfect, pale hip, and she rewarded him with a deep, probing kiss, soft lips almost vacuum sealed around the Time Lord's. Both grunted in satisfaction.

It was an odd moment, the first time you fuck a friend. When you spend enough time hanging out with someone, particularly in the kinds of situations the Doctor got them into, you acquire a certain familiarity; suddenly being naked with them, there's so much to absorb. There was a degree of awkwardness in the discovery, but if done right...

Amy gave a shallow sigh of pleasure as the Doctor began moving inside her; initial slow strokes, almost exploratory in nature, pushing deeply into her. He rolled his hips, conscious that, with the kind of build-up that Amy had given him, any real increase in speed would make this a rather short encounter. He couldn't remember the last time he had... Well, yes he could, but that was a different time. A different him. Different body. These parts hadn't even had a bloody road test, yet.

He had forgotten how good this could feel... His entire being narrowed down, away from Time Lord concerns, away from the TARDIS and all of time and space. His mind was focused, his whole animal existence, was on Amy; on the warmth of her body, her tiny sounds of pleasure, the rather pleasant scent of her hair. Mostly, on that tiny, soft, slick wet hole between her legs as it stretched to take his cock, hugging him tightly. So warm... yes, this was worth all the doubt that would come later.

Amy shuddered as the Doctor's hands gripped and steadied her hips, allowing him to withdraw from her almost completely before burying his length back inside her dripping pussy. Her face had flushed red and she bit her lip, muscles tensing as the hot weight coiled in her belly began to unwind into an all-over pleasure in time with the increasingly forceful fucking. She opened her legs wider, bucking her hips back against him and beginning to moan, rhythmically, at every inward thrust.

She was on fire, her body melting into his, mind further clouded with lust with every second. Her eyes closed, head tipping back as she allowed the sensations to wash over her, body trembling. She was dimly aware of the Doctor's hand leaving her hips to lift her shirt up over the curve of her breasts, her bra pulled down seemingly in the same motion. Fingers circled one pink nipple, already tight and erect with arousal. She gasped, bolts of heat shooting from breast to pussy in seconds. Her cunt pulsed around the Doctor's dick; they both groaned in pleasure.

Their fucking intensified as any pretense of rationality completely fell away, replaced with the ecstasy of sex and the rush of impending orgasm. Amy's skin shone with sweat and burned red hot, breasts bouncing and toes curling as the Doctor fucked her, driving deep into her sopping, pulsing cunt. His hips pressed against her at the termination of every thrust, tapping her fizzing clit and making her shiver.

She whimpered, long and low in her throat as she felt her orgasm approach, closer and closer with each passing second. Her own hand drifted lower, index finger brushing her clit to push herself over the edge. It hit her, hard, and she craned her neck to kiss the Doctor, pressing her mouth into his mainly in an attempt to stop herself from screaming with the boiling sensation sweeping through her. She was cumming, and it was like fire burning in her, exploding through her again and again; she moaned into the Doctor's mouth, causing him to blink in surprise and kiss back even harder than before.

Amy's hair fell to one side in a ginger curtain as she trailed wet, sucking kisses down the side of his face and his neck, giggling girlishly as her orgasm faded and left her with a feeling of deep satisfaction and completion. She still twitched occasionally as the Doctor continued to screw her, aftershocks rippling through her. A thought occurred, and a wicked one at that. She froze, her lips mere inches from his ear, and blew a gust of hot breath down his neck, 'Your turn...' She purred as seductively as possible. 'You can do it in me, if you want. That's fine.'

The Doctor growled wordlessly, Amy felt him spasm inside her, his hands tightening on her hips as he thrust deeply within her, pumping his cum into her sweltering, red, dripping pussy. She shuddered to feel it filling her up.

Sweating, panting and undeniably satisfied, the pair sank to the floor of the TARDIS, backs to the cool, flat wall for support. One pale, long fingered hand traced along Amy's fringe, tucking a few displaced strands of hair back into place before moving to run her fingers through the orange mass itself. She exhaled a long, explosive breath that rippled with satisfied, audacious laughter. She looked down; her clothes were in a tangled pile beside her, looking almost ridiculous given the high-tech nature of her surroundings.

'Wow...' She sighed, 'Okay, you can't deny that what we just did was a whole lot of fun.'

The Doctor glanced sidelong at Amy before ducking his head slightly to one side, 'Well, yes, that's true.' He said with a shade of reluctance, 'Even though I still don't know what it all means...'

Amy rolled her eyes for what seemed like the hundredth time in recent memory. This man was supposed to be centuries old; by now he had to know that searching for meaning was kind of pointless...

She tousled his hair, a little roughly, 'It doesn't have to mean anything! It can just be a bit of fun, Doctor! Do you remember what that's like?'

'I have fun!' He answered back, a little quickly and a lot affronted. 'We have fun! Don't we? Every time we open those doors we have fun!'

'That's not fun, that's running. At most, it's... I dunno, adventure, or something,' Amy shrugged. 'But this... Did you enjoy it?'

A pause, and then, almost guiltily, 'Yeah...'

'And nobody even had to chase us!' She poked him. 'Nobody died. Isn't that better? Even if I'm...'

Another pause, this one awkward. Even if I'm engaged...

She shouldn't have even begun to say that.

Suddenly, a violent tremor rocked the room; the TARDIS bucked as though in seizure. Normally more descriptive terms would come to mind readily for either of the occupants, but when a ship that had essentially survived the universe imploding relatively intact starts shaking like a snow globe in a paint mixer, which is itself in the middle of a nuclear explosion, florid prose is rarely high on the agendas of the occupants of said ship.

'That didn't feel good!' Amy said as the tremor resolutely refused to stop, and in fact grew stronger. 'This isn't good, right?'

'This isn't good, Pond!' The Doctor shot back, already on his feet and moving to the control column. He scanned the display, 'In fact, one might say that this is fatally not good! Double-Plus Ungood!'

'What?'

'I don't know what's going on, but judging from these rather... alarming readings, we are probably going to die from it. Yes.'

'What?!'

'Time to wake up, Amy. Sort of... Well, not... Eh, you'll see.'

'What was that?'

'What was what?'

'That big... voice... Thingy,' Amy shrugged. 'What, you're seriously not hearing that?'

He shot her an odd look, 'Amy, I've got slightly more important things to deal with, over here. Vainly struggling to prevent... Something from happening, for one.'

'This might be fun for you, but for me it's painfully bland. This is what I get for being gentle, I suppose. Come now, don't dawdle.'

'There it is again!' Amy cast her eyes around, searching for a sound that wasn't really anywhere. This was beginning to get seriously unsettling.

The Doctor opened his mouth to rebuke his companion for distracting him- in what he was beginning to refer to as the less pleasant, less naughty way- but he stopped dead when every light, sound and movement in the TARDIS stopped all at once.

He stopped dead in a much more literal way when the walls crunched, buckled, and then collapsed inward, letting in a brilliant view of the stars burning in the heavens and, far more importantly, letting out all the air and occupants.

The world blurred, faded. So, this was dying...

'Not quite. This is just the beginning,' It was Dulcimer's voice, Amy realized. 'It's time to wake up, Amy Pond.'

To be continued...

Kurokami
Kurokami
205 Followers