Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
205 Followers

The back of Ren's hands pushed at the insides of Amy's thighs, 'Spread 'em.' Roughly, her legs were pulled apart, Ren's fingers stroked gently between them. Amy shuddered at the feather soft, teasing caresses. Ren sighed in satisfaction, 'Let's get you wet, girl.'

Amy tried not to be affected. She tried hard. As Ren tugged and stroked at her outer lips, she gritted her teeth, squeezed her eyes closed and stayed as still as possible. As her clit was poked and prodded with Ren's characteristic roughness, her thighs twitched only slightly. She whimpered, but only for a second. As an insistent index finger slid inside her, she groaned just once. But it was a positively herculean effort.

And in any case, it wasn't one Amy could keep up for long. Ren's alien skin was so soft, it tickled so much, every touch was electric. As much as she hated to admit it, when Ren touched her it felt good. Her cheeks flushed red hot as Ren fingered her, and she shuddered despite herself.

'Ah, this is almost too easy, Amy-hime!' Ren burst out laughing. 'All I have to do is touch you and you start moanin' and twitchin', almost fuckin' me back! This is so much fun!'

Talking would be pointless, Amy knew. Ren wasn't a reasonable person; that had already been pretty much proven in the cell where they had first met. In fact, counting on mercy from anyone here would be an exercise in futility. Still, the desperate, fearful part of Amy's mind compelled her to speak up, if only to show that she wouldn't go willingly.

'Ren... Please, don't- ugh!' The words were torn from her throat as something hard and unyielding was pushed between her legs, up into her rapidly dampening pussy. Ren laughed, again, the sound quickly becoming infuriating.

'This little guy's a piece from my personal collection,' An ear to ear grin split Ren's face, and she leaned in close, intruding into Amy's field of vision. Amy shot her an odd look in return, causing Ren to raise an eyebrow and shrug, 'What? I've been living here for three years, Amy-hime. A girl's gotta get off sometimes, eh? I don't have San-chan like Mara-chi does, there isn't a lot of choice! What, am I gonna go to Ly-kun and-' She paused her defensive rant, before adding, 'Actually... Huh...'

She tilted her head to one side, apparently considering the possibility intently. Suddenly, she shook her head, hair flowing around her, and turned back to her squirming captive. It was clear that Amy was attempting to dislodge the intrusive device between her legs, thighs shaking with the effort. Ren grinned and giggled.

'Nuh-uh, Amy-hime,' She leaned in close with a sharp edged smile. 'How do you think that's gonna work? No, I don't care whether you enjoy this or not, but I am gonna make you cum, little girl.'

Amy twitched, suddenly; the base of the object between her legs had been twisted, and it had started vibrating strongly, deep within her. The sensation washed over her, took her breath away. She shuddered, every muscle tightening and shaking at the sudden, powerful heat that bloomed in her.

'I hope you're prepared for some extreme fun, Amy-hime.'

The device, the toy.... Whatever it was, it worked its way inside her, pressing against her sensitive walls. Some small part of it extended out from the base, ending in a vaguely pointed piece that poked at her clit whenever she shifted her hips, sending tiny, sharp edged shards of pleasure rocking through her. She groaned, a long, plaintive sound of helplessness; despair at her situation expressed in a single sound.

When she looked back, her view was dominated by Ren standing over her, mouth split into a set, harsh grin of enjoyment, almost feral in its sheer, revelatory pleasure. One hand lay in the small of her back, fingers pressed firmly into the soft, pliable flesh to be found there. It kept her pinned, her cuffs kept her restrained; there was nothing to be done but wait, hopelessly, as the thing buzzing inside her did its work with the true inexorability of a machine.

Ren must have touched the toy, because slowly, terribly, it withdrew, sliding out of her increasingly wet tunnel. Every movement sent the vibrations twisting through her in a peculiar way, stimulating random areas of her cunt in particular. It made her shiver, harder than before, with the tiniest of moans.

Thus, a rhythm was set; Ren would slowly withdraw the damp toy, letting it pulse down the length of Amy's pussy. Then, just as the captive was becoming accustomed to the feeling of emptiness, she would thrust it back into place with shocking rapidity. The external piece would then press against her clit, her entire cunt would be stimulated all at once, and she would cry out involuntarily. This would cause Ren to remark on how sweetly she screamed, and the cycle would repeat. The effect on Amy's body was cumulative, heat layered upon heat, coiling and uncoiling deep inside her. Soon, her body boiled, hanging on the edge of orgasm.

Shamefully, she shuddered. She closed her eyes and pushed her hips hack against the toy with every inward thrust. Inside, she rebelled, but that tiny, animalistic, traitorous part of Amy Pond hungered for the stimulation, desired the fiery pleasure that Ren could provide whether she wanted it or not. She trembled at the pressure building in her gut, waiting as Ren once again withdrew the buzzing, twitching device. The control had been completely ripped from her hands; on the next inward thrust, she would cum.

She waited, repulsion and lust warring in her mind, for that last slicing thrust to obliterate her resistance. Her cheeks flushed red, but she knew that when it came she would lose herself in her body; a hostage to the sensations Ren was forcing upon her. She waited, feeling for all the world like a woman hanging from the edge of a cliff face.

Dimly, she was aware of the laughter bubbling up from Ren's throat, amused and undeniably vicious. She didn't know why she was laughing, but prior experience told her that it didn't bode well for her. At the edge of her vision, Amy saw Ren's hand wind up, rise up high, and...

Pain exploded through her hindquarters as the slap descended, impacting with her ass with a distressingly loud, organic sound. Amy cried out, her voice cracking with a rough expulsion of sound, shocked and in pain. Ren had hit her hard; she had felt the force of the blow resound up her tailbone and hips. A deep red mark had already appeared on her otherwise milky skin. Her head tipped back, shooting Ren a venomous, hate-filled glare.

'What?' Ren's shoulders shook with silent laughter. 'You think I was gonna make this easy for you, slut? Fuck no! Ain't a walk in the fuckin' park, being here! Certainly isn't when I'm playing with you! Master likes to prolong the experience, Amy-hime,' She moved in closer, brought her face next to Amy's. 'Don't cum. Not until I say otherwise. You'd find the consequences of disobedience entirely unpleasant.'

Every second that passed took her orgasm farther out of her reach, and Amy's rational mind, quickly reasserting itself, was thankful for that. Yet this was a tiny victory; it wouldn't last for long and anyway, it was playing right into Ren's hands. That ever familiar sensation of cold dread mixing with shame and lust hit her at full force. This was not going to be pleasant.

Grinning widely, Ren pushed the vibrator back into Amy's pussy, movements slow and deliberate, prolonging the torment. In seconds, with the sensations washing over her again, Amy was reduced to trembling and pushing her hips back down against the toy. Her jaw set, she was determined not to make a sound that would betray her.

Ren fucked her slowly and deeply, each stroke a terrible weight on Amy's rational mind. The pain of Ren's slap had done much to alleviate her unwanted arousal, but she hadn't been given nearly enough time for it to dissipate completely. The vibrations stoked a deep, abiding heat between Amy's legs; she tried hard to contain her desire, biting down on the moans bubbling up in her throat.

With every inward thrust the exterior of the vibrator touched cruelly against her clit, shocking pleasure tearing through her hard enough to weaken her knees. Her legs slipped, she hung limply against the bed. Her jaw went from being set to being teeth-grindingly tight. It wasn't just helpless dread and heat now; there was anger, too. Impotent, futile anger, but at least it was there. The spark hadn't gone out.

Of course, nothing could stop her body responding to what was being done to it. Her mind might rally against it, but inevitably the demands of the flesh won out; if there was one lesson that Amy had learned from her captivity, it was that the mind is the plaything of the body. And more importantly, and far, far more depressingly, her body was the plaything of Ren.

Her arms were still locked behind her back, she could feel the muscles in her back draw tighter as the Half continued to fuck her in slow, calculated strokes. However unwillingly, she was being dragged back into the traitorous heat of her body, to the precipice of orgasm. Her heart beat faster, humiliation flooded her in a hot wave; it was bad enough that this was having an effect on her, it was worse that Ren could tell. By this point, she could feel her own wetness trickle down her thigh; that same thigh quaked in time with the waves of pleasure blowing through her.

Soon, she reached the tipping point, that mindless, will-melting edge so close to cumming that a single twitch could send her over it. Her pride meant nothing, she bucked her hips with desperate fervor back against the intrusive device, only to find herself humping air. She whimpered, dangling at the border of ecstasy, so fucking close...

'No no, not yet,' Ren growled, drawing her hand back. The sound of flesh hitting flesh filled the room, as Ren spanked Amy's ass with hideously strong, resounding blows. The pain tore her away from the ache of impending climax, sending that elusive feeling spinning off elsewhere. It was a lens through which every sensation in her body was magnified; her desire burned brighter, the wet, disappointingly empty walls of her cunt clenched, her muscles twitched. That strange, soft skin of Ren's, once so agonizingly gentle, was now just agonizing, sending hot needles of pain through her backside.

By the time her captor was finished, Amy's breath was coming in harsh, sharp exhalations. Her face had turned bright red, and the same effect had been achieved on her butt, too. To her eternal shame, Amy's juices had begun to flow freely sometime during her spanking, down the insides of her thighs and glistening on her red, distended lips. Her teeth ground together; the worst part was the effect all this was having in her head. The sheer frustration at her position, the pain of Ren's punishments... None of this was having an effect on the sweltering wave of desire flowing through her. Horribly, it seemed to intensify it.

'Just so you know, I'm not going to let you cum until you beg me to, Amy-hime,' Ren said, voice dripping confidence. She rolled her shoulders, 'And I'm not going to accept any "oh, pretty please, Miss Ren,"' She affected a high pitched, mocking tone. 'I want it to be heartfelt.'

'Yeah, is that what you want?' Amy snarled, the words coming before she could think them through. 'Go to hell!'

She cried out as the vibrator penetrated her again, her pussy clenching in waves. Her whole body spasmed as the buzzing plastic hit her clit. In the end, she was a slave to her body. Trapped in the flesh.

'Deeper and deeper into trouble, dear,' Ren shook her head sharply. 'You'll beg.'

It seemed an eternity. The torment seemed to go on and on. There was a clock, in the room, but Ren had positioned her so that she couldn't see it. Amy had no way of knowing how long Ren kept her there, cycling through interminable, unwanted stimulation and painful spanking. After a while, duration ceased to matter; her arousal rose, higher and higher, waves of boiling heat lapping against the shores of her mind. It was so hard to think... At a certain point, her body started working on automatic. With the vibrator buried in her cunt, Amy's hips would buck down at every inward thrust, fucking herself on the buzzing dildo. But it was never enough to get her over that line, to force that final contraction of ecstasy that she came to need more and more with every cycle.

The spankings were bad, her ass was probably red raw by now, but it did very little to distract her from the need to cum. Her vision practically blurred in those first few moments after the vibrator was wrested away from her; it was almost a feeling of starvation, in those few moments, so close to the edge it was painful in its own right. And then came the first blow, always a complete shock to the system, even when she knew it was coming. Like being dumped in cold water... assuming that it was swimming in aphrodisiacs. The pure lust filtering through Amy's head was all consuming. Nothing seemed able to make it fade.

Her entire being contracted down into her dripping, flooded cunt. Her fizzing, needy clit. Her throbbing, painful ass. She had lost count of how many times the cycle had repeated after nine. Nine times brought to that increasingly painful edge and then roughly torn away and she knew that logically the next number was ten but after a certain point it stopped mattering how many times it had happened. The only thing that mattered now was when it would stop.

And she knew how to make it stop, as dissatisfying as that was. Pride was one thing, but she knew enough about how this went; it didn't matter what she wanted. Ren would win out, in the end. Because she could keep this up for a good long time, she enjoyed this too much to really want to stop. Amy could try to hold it in, but it wouldn't last. Her physicality would drag her down, ultimately.

The vibrator, glistening in a sheen of her juices, split her lips and delved into her again. She gritted her teeth against the growl of pleasure that escaped her throat, hips driving down as hard as possible in the hopes of tripping her trigger, finally getting that long awaited orgasm and letting this show end. In the back of her mind was the inescapable fact that Ren had ordered her not to cum without permission, but this far out, she didn't even care. She would take any punishment Ren could dish out.

Her moans turned into a wail of frustration and disappointment as Ren pulled away from where it needed to be; just out of reach of her clit. Above her, Ren laughed, landed another hard slap on Amy's ass, 'Come on, Amy-hime! You know what this will take!'

'O-okay! Fine!' Amy shouted, voice ragged, tears springing to her eyes. 'Please Ren- Ngh!'

Again, Ren spanked her, this time an underhand slap on her juicy pussy, 'Master! You should know this stuff by now, Hime!' She spanked Amy's overworked cunt six more times, each one a blast of agonizing pleasure. And a lesson was learned.

'Master! M-master, alright!' Her face felt red hot, and Amy buried her head in the sheets, forcing the words out. 'You want me to beg... I'll beg, Master! Please, please let me cum. I'll do anything, just... Please, Master!'

The words coming out of Amy's mouth weren't big on dignity, but at least they were heartfelt. Her pride had fractured, worn down. There was nothing left but a body trembling and screaming for release.

'That's my girl!' Ren whooped, voice rising joyously. 'And you get what you want! Cum for me, whore!'

It was incredibly rough, the way Ren pushed her toy deep into Amy's gaping cunt. But Amy exploded anyway. It had all become too much, her body had gone into overdrive, and that final act of complete carelessness, after all the pain, and the humiliation, and the forced arousal, put her over the edge. She came, so hard, with the vibrator pressed against her clit and Ren's fingers pressed into her back, keeping her down. She bucked and screamed into the sheets as ecstasy blasted through her again and again, the sheer sensation no comfort from the fact that she was cumming, tied up and made into a sex slave.

As her orgasm left her, Amy was left with her rage. Her shoulders shook as the vibrator slid out of her, a rivulet of juices following it down her thigh. The utter degradation of what had just happened hung in the room, making Ren grin and Amy sob. Without realizing it, Amy's hands had clenched into tight fists, still restrained behind her bare back.

'Wow, that was quite a show!' Ren's grin only grew wider. 'Hot as fuck! Wonder what I'll do with you n-'

Ren's voice cut away suddenly, as though the mute button had been pressed on the entire world. Silence didn't so much descend as slam into the world at full force, shattering the tiny myriad sounds that the ear grew accustomed to and ultimately ignored. Their absence was strange, almost creepy.

'So, this fantasy of yours isn't really fully formed yet. It's sort of a proto deal. You haven't thought up an ending beyond your own... Heh... Happy ending. I think I'm just going to pull you out before things start to degrade.'

The world faded away with a sound like blood rushing by Amy's ears. The sudden influx of noise caused her to jump, and suddenly she realized; it was her physical body that moved. Her vision cleared quickly once she made that realization: she was back in the real world.

She was back on Trismestigius, returned to Dulcimer's room, sitting cross legged on a cushion in the corner of the room. The Dullahan herself sat across from Amy, poised, silent and motionless, 'Welcome back.'

Amy blinked, 'So, this is it? This is real, this time? I'm... back?'

'Yes,' Dulsie gave a thumbs up, the gesture looking remarkably refined on the alien. 'I assure you, this is the real world.'

'But I thought that when I was in the TARDIS,' Amy pointed out. 'And in the holding loop. And in Ren's room! I'm having a hard time figuring out what's what, and that's down to you.'

'My ability allows me to create very compelling dreams, yes,' The Dullahan sent. 'We call them Idylls. It's understandable that you find it hard to distinguish between one and the other, but you will have plenty of opportunity to get better at it. Someday soon, you'll be able to tell, assuming I allow you to remember. After all, if you know it's a dream when you're living it, much of the dramatic impact will be lost.'

That seemed logical, given the level of detail Dulsie's 'Idylls' had, but Amy wasn't entirely convinced. She opened her mouth to speak.

'You're in the real world, trust me.'

The voice came from above. Amy jerked back onto her haunches in surprise as a figure dropped down from the ceiling, hanging in the gap between Amy and Dulcimer with its calves hooked around a support beam.

'Hi, Amy-hime!' Ren hung upside down from the beam, blonde hair flowing loosely below her. Her mismatched, red and blue eyes sparkled mischievously, and a truly wide, unsettling grin split her upside down features. She hung there silently, staring at Amy; slowly, the redheaded captive began putting two and two together. Her features began to shift into an expression of growing horror.

'No,' She breathed, one eye twitching slightly.

'Yeah,' Ren nodded, the gesture bizarre given her current position. Ironically, Amy's face was turning redder that her own, despite the blood rushing to the Half's head.

'No,' Amy repeated shakily, hands gripping uselessly at the tiles below her. 'No...'

Kurokami
Kurokami
205 Followers