Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
204 Followers

'Then come here,' He said. She moved, getting within arm's reach and leaning down to kiss him again, before he stopped her with a single raised hand, 'Kneel.'

Her eyes flared bright at that, teeth grinding together, and for a moment Jae thought he may have gone too far. But she folded her long legs beneath her, glaring at him the entire time, 'Yes, Sir.'

'Do you know what I want?' Some part of him found this terribly amusing, watching Ren kneel at his feet, glaring daggers at him like a petulant child. Her hands clenched into fists in her lap at the question; oh yes, she knew. It was blindingly obvious.

'Yes, Sir,' She said, and it was clear the honorific still slid off her tongue with a foul taste. Jae figured it was time to put something else on her tongue, then.

'You'll do it, too. You'll do it yourself, without me having to tell you,' He reached out, running the pad of one finger across her hairline. 'You'll do it, because you want to.'

Her internal conflict was so obvious, eyes flickering darkly as she frowned, 'You're such an asshole, Sir.' Her lip curled disdainfully, yet she added, almost timidly, 'Are you going to take it out, or what?'

'No. You are.'

She growled at him, wordlessly, but reached for the button on his fly anyway. Briefly, Jae considered making her ask permission, but that might be going overboard. As interesting as it was, watching Ren maintain her aggressive facade even as she unbuckled his pants, she probably would reject him if things got out of hand. The trick here was to finely calibrate events so they worked out. It was a delicate game.

Then came the moment where the naked woman at his feet lifted his erect member from his pants an eyed it, almost warily. This was the tipping point; if she continued it would be impossible to maintain a professional relationship. This was the moment where everything changes.

He was silent, just waiting for her to make a move. In a way, this was worse than if he had just ordered her to progress; now, any action she did take would be solely her own. Her choice, and yet somehow there was no choice at all.

She glared up at him as she leaned in, daring him to say anything. Her thighs clenched together, her body subject to the unabashed eroticism of the moment as her lips wrapped around the head of his cock, feeling the heat of it invade her mouth. She didn't do this often, almost never in fact, and her cheeks flushed hotly as she did it now.

Ren couldn't decide which was worse; looking up at Jae with his cock in her mouth, or closing her eyes and risking seeming like she was overly into it. She settled for a challenging glare as she shifted her weight from knee to knee, simply allowing his dick to settle on her tongue, waiting for the first indication that he was making fun of her; that first hint that, to him, this was a joke.

For Jae's part, simply enjoying the sensation was the only thing on the books. He reached out a hand, stroking through Ren's dirty blonde hair almost tenderly, before gently pushing her forward, compelling her to begin.

She glared at him as she sucked, inexpert mouth gliding up and down his shaft as smoothly as she could. Her eyes dared him to comment; they both knew how radically out of character this was, the smug expression on Jae's face was proof enough of that, but who knew how Ren would react if he called attention to it?

Above her, the man of the hour leaned back on his bed, eyes locked on hers. It was to his credit that, after everything he had seen Ren do in the past, he still held her gaze, not backing down for even a second. To do so would break the spell, show weakness in the face of a woman who, absolutely, was looking for it. A crack in the armor, any crack, she would make him suffer for.

He decided to push his luck, smiling genially, 'Oh, don't look at me like that. You wouldn't be doing this if you didn't want to. You don't do anything unless you want to. And I've gotta say, this is a good look for you. Might have you doing this more often.'

He laid a hand on her head, stroking her hair with his thumb and offering the slightest downward pressure to urge her to take it deeper. Her mismatched eyes were livid, and though she could easily have rebuffed him, something in his steady, almost impassive gaze made her obey.

She felt small, tiny really, as though she was betraying herself. She was Ren Syfte, the Guardian, the emperor's personal problem solver! She wasn't... this. She barely listened to Jae's orders out in the field, what was going on now?

Her cheeks burned with humiliation, she wanted nothing more than to go hide in some corner but... it was so hot. Her lips suckled Jae's cock, an act that Ren had only done once before- time enough to discover that it wasn't something she enjoyed- and he stared down at her, locking eyes, giving her every sign that he was enjoying himself. His eyes seemed to pin her down; the ever dimming, ever less fiery defiance in her eyes broke over and around him, all her threats meant nothing.

And here was the strangest part: Shichi was completely silent.

Shichi was never silent; Ren had lived with a little, running commentary on her life for the better part of a year now. If she worked at it she could force the voice to be soft enough that it was barely perceptible, but she couldn't get rid of it entirely. But here, on her knees with eyes spitting fire, heart thudding in her chest, the little alien was silent. She could still feel him there, but it was as if he was watching, observing this new side of her. It was unsettling.

She lifted herself off of Jae's length, eyeing him distastefully, 'Am I done here, Sir?' She growled, hoping he wouldn't notice her thighs trembling. Or... the glisten of the light between her legs, for that matter.

'I don't know, are you?' Jae said, head tilting slightly. 'Personally, I'd want you to work the tongue a little more, Ren.'

Ren's lip curled, she exhaled explosively, tongue peeking out from between her lips as she dipped her head, the tip touching the head of Jae's cock...

'No!' Ren snarled, leaping to her feet and shaking her head. 'No, damn it! Enough! I'm not gonna be your whore. You want to fuck me, Jae? Then fuckin' fuck me! Games, bitch? No! E-fuckin'-nough!'

She wished, fervently, that she'd had the internal fortitude to simply storm off. To collect her clothes, dress- all the while cursing as violently as she could at Jae- and simply leave. But she couldn't. She just couldn't. She only hoped she wasn't trembling.

Ren had seen grown men, soldiers, flee from her, when she yelled like that. Jae knew she could be a cold-blooded killing machine with very little provocation, but now, watching her fists clench and her teeth grind together, he didn't even flinch. He did frown, expression growing hard as he leaned back on his hands, noting that her eyes involuntarily went to his cock as he did so.

'Come here, Ren,' He said evenly, patting his knee. There was a moment, a battle of wills where she remained stationary, face lit up with anger. This went on for some time, Ren's entire body poised on the cusp of fleeing. It seemed to Jae that she was of two minds; one was her pride, berating her for even staying as long as she had. The other was her body, and it would always, always win out, here. All he had to do was hold her gaze, as steadily as he could, and let her learn that all her anger and posturing wasn't something he was afraid of. At times it looked like Ren was about to say something, to cuss him out, but at the last moment she'd shut her figurative mouth and merely stand there. Eventually, and with a frustrated growl, she stepped forward, glowering at her captain moments before she sat her nude butt down on the bed between his legs.

'You know, you act all tough and masculine, like a real badass,' Jae whispered in her ear, hot breath sweeping over the side of her face. She only pulled away a little, growling slightly in his face. Without warning, the flat of his palm slapped down heavily against her inner thigh, her legs spreading automatically. Slowly, he moved up her leg, 'But I know you've got a cunt, Ren. A wet-' Fingers creeping, finding her hips- 'Slutty-' Pads of his fingers now gently caressing her lips- 'Cunt.'

Fingers entering her. Oh, god.

She moaned, the sound torn from her throat before she could stop it. Her teeth clenched suddenly, almost as if she could retrieve the sound before it reached the ears of her tormentor, but all it really did was give her moans a feral, violent quality.

'See? You do like this,' Jae's fingers moved, barely inches, in and out, curling in a particular way that sent arcing bolts of electric pleasure shooting through her. Ren fought back a shudder as he continued, 'You're wet, Ren. Admit it, you're enjoying yourself.'

'God damn it, Jae,' Ren growled, fingers gripping the bed sheets tightly. For a moment it looked as though she was going to turn around and push him away, but as the captain clucked his tongue and slipped a third finger inside her, she gasped, legs snapping closed as a tremor went through her whole body.

Another cluck, and Jae spread his fingers as widely as he could, causing Ren to cry out in discomfort, 'Keep your legs spread, Ren. And answer my question.'

She squirmed a little as her legs parted reluctantly, cheeks burning red as she ground out from between clenched teeth, 'I... I like it. Jae, c'mon- Ah!'

His fingers slid deeply inside her, spreading her as widely as he could, one hand reaching up her silken, alien skin to grip a nipple firmly between finger and thumb, 'You are speaking to a superior officer, Ren.'

'Sir!' Ren snarled. 'I fuckin' like it, Sir! God damn it, Sir, please!'

'Much better,' Jae rewarded her with a fleeting, harsh pressure on Ren's clit, causing her to temporarily abandon her pretenses of resistance and shiver, hard, pressing herself against her captain. Only momentarily. His fingers began to move in her, 'Now, tell me when you're close.'

Ren's teeth gritted, hair falling about her face and thankfully obscuring her burning cheeks and lustful eyes. Her hands shook; she wished she could summon her usual anger, round it on Jae like she had to so many faceless soldiers in the field. But it didn't work that way; Shichi was silent, watching her. Besides, Jae was her captain. Her commanding officer. And he was... he was... Oh god...

His palm pressed between her legs, fingers sliding deeply into her pussy. Her entire body seemed wired from that spot, her awareness completely focused on that single hot, wet spot, and Jae's fingers moving with loving attention inside it. Still, she refused to totally give in; her back curved away from him, teeth clenched in a desperate attempt to stop herself from vocalizing her pleasure. Her pride wouldn't allow her to let him know how hot she found all this. Inside, a part of her was still screaming for her to turn around and punch Jae's face right off of his head. Of course, that little voice was drowned out by the beating of her heart, the blood flowing into... certain areas...

Shichi was watching, Shichi was watching... In her mind's eye, Ren was imagining the strange being's eyes narrowing curiously as it watched, wondering what, exactly, was happening to its host. And just like that, a sudden realization swept through the Half, filling her with dread.

She hadn't had a boyfriend since being stationed here in Shikishima, but that wasn't the same thing as not being able to get off. And Ren had discovered certain... interesting side effects to Shichi. The research division had explained to her that her nervous system now had increased conduction rates since her implantation surgery, but she hadn't been prepared for those nerves to suddenly become awesome. The first time she had gotten herself off after implantation, she had almost broken her wrist with the force of her legs clenching, and yes, she had screamed.

It had been a little odd, with Shichi experiencing the act from inside her head, but... damn!

The point was, as good as she felt, Jae was going to discover all the little quirks of her alien-enhanced orgasm very, very soon. Her legs trembled, her toes curled against the cold, hard floor, but she found herself hanging, growling deep in her throat in true frustration. She remembered, he had told her to...

'I'm... Mm, I'm close, Sir,' Her jaw snapped closed seconds after the words left her mouth, teeth grinding together. As if the words were an affront, stolen from her by her treacherous body and shot out into the world. She groaned in frustration as Jae's fingers froze inside her, leaving her hovering on the edge, just shy of tipping over into a wet, moaning abyss.

'Good. You can't cum, Ren. Not until I say,' Jae began a slow, teasing motion, fingers tipping in and out just slightly, thumb feather soft on her clit. It was enough to keep her at that high, without applying enough pressure, enough depth or power, to make her cum. Damn him, 'But maybe now you'll be amenable to answering some questions for me, hmm?'

'Fuck you!' She snarled, staring resolutely ahead. 'Sir.'

'We'll start simple, shall we?' He whispered calmly in her ear. His free hand slid up, cupping her breast, 'You have such lovely breasts, Ren. And yet you bind them. Why?'

'They... They don't fit...'

'Hmm? Speak up, now,' Jae pressed in a little closer to her, his chest now flush with her back. The heat of his body was like a brand, to her enflamed senses.

'My tits, Sir. They don't... They're not right,' Ren stammered a little, seemingly having trouble expressing the concept. 'Too girly.'

'Aren't you a girl?'

'I'm me, Sir,' Ren growled, finally back on solid ground. 'Nobody else.'

'Alright, let's move on,' Jae's fingers continued their slow, delicate motions inside her, keeping her deeply immersed in a low, spreading heat that made it nearly impossible for her to think straight, or at least to go more than three seconds at a time without thinking of getting fucked. 'How am I doing, by the way? Do you want to cum, Ren?'

'Fuckin'...' She wound up to take a shot, but calmed herself at the last second, mostly because of his finger gently increasing pressure on her clit. 'Yes, I would like to cum, Sir...'

By now, several minutes of this had elapsed, with Jae proving quite adept at keeping his subordinate close to the edge of orgasm without allowing her even a moment to cool down. Ren's toes were in a constant state of curl, her eyes kept flicking to the clock on the wall; it was still early enough that it was feasible for them to be the only two in the room, but soon, sooner than she wanted to think about, other people- her squad mates- would be wanting to come in and use their racks. Not for the first time, Ren cursed the Uo military's damnable cheapness; separate rooms for captains would have completely alleviated this! She herself stayed in her own room closer to the research labs, in case anything happened, but Jae...

Damn it.

It might have been all in her head, but she was sure she could hear people moving outside...

'I'm not going to let you,' Jae whispered softly to her, chuckling slightly as he heard her answering discontented sigh. 'Not until you answer my next question truthfully.'

'Jae-... S-sir... C'mon...'

'Answer me, and I'll let you cum,' His voice lilted so softly, folding itself through her brain and sapping her will like nothing else. Shouldn't she be resisting? Shouldn't she be angry? His fingers were overwhelming... 'And then you can be on your way.'

'Okay, fine. Sir,' He noticed the way she ground out the honorific, every time, as though it caused her some internal pain. For that matter, it actually might have; Ren was a very prideful woman- not that she didn't have reason to be- and part of the reason toying with her like this was so damn sexy was that it was clearly killing her. And yet, she was so, so wet...

'Why don't you tell me about that neat little armor system of yours?' He whispered it, low and barely audible, in her ear. There was probably at least one audio device here to pick him up, and he'd rather not have this recorded. Well, they did say never to mix business with pleasure, and this was why: it was risky as hell.

Ren's eyes slid to regard Jae, although she didn't turn to face him, couldn't bear to look him in the eye as he held her pinioned at the brink of orgasm, 'I can't tell you. Sir, it's a state secret, if I told you we would both be charged with treason.'

'You'll tell me, if you want to cum...' Jae stroked his fingers, deep inside his captive subordinate, hitting just the right spot inside her to make her stiffen in his arms, moaning with abandon, any pretense of coercion dissolved... So close to the edge but never pushed over. She tried moving herself, pushing his fingers just that little bit further, those last vital inches to bring her to relief...

He slapped her thigh again, hard enough to leave a mark this time, and slipped his fingers almost all the way out of her, with a pronounced wet noise. Ren growled in animal frustration, 'I can't, Sir! We'd go to prison. And not civilian prison, either. Fucking military, Sir!'

'No, we won't, because you're going to be very quiet, and we are alone. I don't intend to tell anyone, Ren,' His breath caressed her neck and sent a shiver down her spine. Slowly, too slowly, his fingers eased back into her sopping cunt, 'But I need to know. You're my best field agent, not to mention my friend and... whatever this is, but you're also a part of my squad, and if this thing you have will endanger me or my men, I will hear about it. I can do this all night.'

As if to demonstrate his point, Jae spent a few minutes pointedly ignoring Ren's by turns pitiably lustful and insanely angry vocalizations. Her pleading, cajoling and threats fell on deaf ears as he held her down by sheer force of will and an innate, almost supernatural command over her pleasure; playing her like a master violinist plays his instrument. His fingers glided through her slick depths, enflaming her senses, ripping moan after pleasured moan from her, but never, ever giving her that requisite push. How could he do it? How could he know the exact point where only a tiny bit more pressure, more depth, just a few seconds more of his rough thumb against her clit, would send her shuddering over the edge and into the abyss? How could he pull away so effectively, even when she chased his hand with her hips? How did he know her so fucking well?

It had only been a few minutes, but by the end Ren was a panting mess, mussed and matted hair falling in front of her eyes, mouth agape and trembling. A deep red blush had spread down her alabaster chest, and between her legs a visible sheen of pussy juice had spread across the insides of her thighs and ass cheeks. There was a damp spot on Jae's bed beneath her, and his fingers glistened as they slid out of her. The Half's growls were becoming more like whimpers by the second.

'Are you ready to play yet, kitten?'

Ren baulked at the feminine nickname, but her mouth gabbled a different reply, 'I can't, Sir. We're being listened to...'

'Of course we are,' Jae nodded soothingly. 'But I know the kind of equipment the surveillance division uses around low risk areas like this. So long as we keep our voices low, like this, and avoid certain trigger phrases, then the system automatically deletes what it hears. Nobody will find out, except you and I.'

Kurokami
Kurokami
204 Followers