Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
205 Followers

The soldier took the opportunity, leaving without his rifle and running at top speed down the corridor, as Mara watched from the doorway. When she raised her gun to shoot him down, Sander stopped her, hand on her wrist, 'That's not what we do.'

'Well, I thought the point of this was to get information from these assholes, Hackett!' Mara snapped, before softening. Sander's hands were still shaking, and she squeezed one tenderly. 'That's got you rattled, huh?'

'They know I'm still alive...' He breathed, staring off into the middle distance. 'I let them go, and they found me again...'

She took his chin in her hand, guiding him back to her, catching his gaze with her eyes, 'Of course, you're smart enough to know that guy's just going to go and get backup, right?'

At this, Sander seemed to snap back to attention, blinking heavily for a few moments. He took a deep breath, 'We won't be here when he gets back. We have to get to Amy, remember?'

He hefted the abandoned rifle up onto one shoulder, pocketing the smaller gun; it was always better to look more intimidating. Then, hand in hand with Mara, the two of them set off for the Cell Hub once again.

*******************

Christina eyed the door blankly, fingers tracing odd, abstract patterns on her calf. For the moment, she was stuck.

The cell had a nice view of the ocean, but that was hardly the point. She was trapped. Hemmed in, and that didn't sit right by her. Of course she had tried to escape, almost as soon as she had been left alone, in fact. Her attempts to open the door had taught her that A: locks had changed quite a bit in the intervening years since her native present, and B: Jericho could always see her. The A.I's cool voice had rebuffed her very quickly, as soon as it had become clear what she was trying to do. And he had sounded so infuriatingly calm when doing so.

Didn't he realize she was in distress, here?

Trying the window had proven equally fruitless; it was actually a holographic overlay on what had turned out to be a very solid wall. The way it had sparked and rippled when she touched it would have been extremely impressive, had she not been at the yelling, punching stage of frustration. The bed had taken the brunt of that.

Now, she had taken to sitting on the bed and... waiting. Her chance would come, it had to. On a long enough timeframe, any possibility became one hundred percent. And if she had learned one thing, staking out countless museums and opulent, ridiculously well protected homes, it was how to be patient. How to wait for that singular moment, that single shining chance in the dark.

It would come. Oh yes, it would.

Even so, despite her confidence she jumped as the door slid open and the pale, pink-haired alien entered. She was smiling as she advanced, which was a bad sign; Christina hadn't ever known an enemy to smile when they were on the back foot. Christine tried hard to stay still; there was no point in moving. Where would she even go?

And she had the nerves to back up this approach. So she didn't so much as flinch as the alien laid her palm on Christina's forehead with a light, airy giggle. She did flinch, however, when her world erupted into color, light and sound. It was only momentary, but it was enough to make her back away like she had been hit, with Lysithea following, ensuring that contact was never broken.

Christina shuddered as the alien stepped away, smiling gently, 'Thank you!' Without further explanation, conversation or even eye contact, the pink-haired alien stepped lightly out of the cell, allowing the door to close and lock behind her. Normally, this would have been the point where Christina would have allowed herself to relax, but...

Something was wrong. She felt different, somehow. More open. Exposed, deep down in her brain. It was unsettling.

Lysithea herself didn't have far to travel; she only went next door, sidling into Amy's adjacent cell. The redheaded captive was far more reactive than the noblewoman; at the first sign of activity from outside she straightened up, leaning back against the wall from her sitting position on the bed and keeping her eyes firmly planted on the incoming Trine-form.

'Hello, Amy!' Lysithea said, breezing into the room. 'I thought you'd been a tad neglected recently, and the two of us hadn't really had a chance to catch up, so since things are so quiet right now... I thought I'd visit.'

The alien smiled impishly, advancing on the bed with smooth, flowing movements, landing with a bounce on the linen. Amy backed away, a plan soon put to rest by the Trine-form's hand at the small of her back.

'Now, now. Sit still Amy dear,' Lysithea chided, placing two fingers on Amy's forehead. 'I'm just going to open up our psychic connection, and then we let the fun begin.'

The world shuddered with the chaotic light show Amy had begun to associate with becoming connected to Lysithea. She bucked, eyes heavy lidded, as the alien's awareness flooded into her mind, and she became vaguely aware of sensations coming from a different body.

'We are connected,' Lysithea sent. Amy jumped, still surprised by the process after all this time. In her own cell, Christina jumped to, swearing in a decidedly unladylike manner as the voice flooded her mind.

'What are you planning to do to me this time?' Amy deadpanned, eyeing Lysithea, remembering the last time the two had been alone; chained naked to a bed in an alien brothel, forced to cum so that her unwanted pleasure was transmitted across a psychic bridge to her captors. Of course, back then it was just Sander and Mara, but...

'Take off your clothes, and maybe I'll show you,' Lysithea winked, undoing the clasp at the top of her dress and letting the garment flow and fall, revealing small, pert breasts the color of fresh milk, completely devoid of nipples. Her fingers trailed her own curves for a moment, before moving to tug Amy's simple shirt down a ways, dragging it down over her skin. Her green eyes glowed with fey seduction, a very literally otherworldly allure. She sent, 'Or would you like me to command you instead?'

Amy shot Lysithea a poisonous glare, but she knew better than to resist. Especially here, when she knew the Trine-form had her finger hovering over Amy's orgasm button at every moment. Her fingers went to her pants, pulling them down before her shirt followed. Predictably, there was no underwear to be found anywhere in the cell. In a way, it was reassuring that Sander was committed to sending no mixed signals as to why she was here.

'You're still a very beautiful woman, Amy,' Lysithea said softly, drawing in closer. Her eyes trailed Amy's curves appreciatively, a single finger scraping up the line of her belly, 'Of course, you look so much better without all those nasty bruises you had before. Mara's a friend, but she acted foolishly, marring a work of art like yourself...'

The Trine-form narrowed her sparkling emerald eyes, pressing down hard on that little button located deep within Amy's skull. The redhead gasped sharply, shuddering as the sudden orgasm rocked her to her core. She almost fell off the bed, doubling over as pleasure burned through her and Lysithea wrapped her arms around the shorter woman, stroking her at the centers of her pleasure, displaying a familiarity with her body that allowed her to prolong and intensify the climax racing through her.

'Christina! Lady Christina de Souza, come in!' Lysithea sent, as Amy cried out in pleasure and, in turn, the noblewoman bucked on her bed, screaming through her own climax. 'Can you feel this?'

Christina lay, limp and panting, as the transmitted orgasm left her. In the moment, she had panicked, believing something to be drastically wrong with her... Which, in a way, she supposed it was. It certainly wasn't normal for her mind to be invaded by an alien.

What was worse, she was now desperately aroused. Whatever had just happened, it hadn't satisfied her in the way a normal orgasm would; it left her drained and breathing heavily, without delivering the physical satisfaction that would usually follow. Nevertheless, she gritted her teeth and resolved herself to endure; she wouldn't become a part of this game by getting herself off. That would be playing right into that interstellar bitch's hands.

In the next cell, Lysithea had taken advantage of Amy's temporary insensibility to slip a hand between her legs, long fingers probing at her moist core, 'Now, I could sit here and mindfuck you all day, dear Amy. I even think I'd derive a lot of entertainment from doing so. But it would be far more fun to do this the old fashioned way...'

Her eyes glowed, the connection sufficiently strong between them to transfer every ounce of sensation direct to the Trine-form's milky white body. The two groaned, practically in unison, as Lysithea's silken fingers slid into Amy's increasingly wet hole. Three at a time, an uncomfortable fit, the duality of pleasure and pain racing up and down Amy's shaking, naked form like an electric shock. And the connection... The feeling, the heat, doubling over on itself, wave upon wave hitting her, no mercy, no respite. Too much...

'Please!' Amy gasped, realizing full well that all of this was only a prelude to how bad it was going to get. She could hear the familiar sounds of a girl in the throes of pleasure through the wall. Christina! Of course, that must be the third end of the connection, the reason why she could feel every little twist and wriggle of Lysithea's fingers deep in her cunt like a white hot brand on her bones.

'Just let go, Amy,' The Trine-form's voice slid into her brain like melted butter, filling her up with a floating, insensible pleasure, a sense of being carried away on an inexorable tide, her desire to fight against it slipping with every passing second. Was this Lysithea's doing? Or was she... Did it really just feel that good? 'It'd feel so good, if you just let go. And you're sharing, too...'

In the next cell, Christina twisted and writhed, clothes stretched tight over her supple frame as her back arched and she cried out, thighs trembling from the second hand arousal. Her juices stained the bed, a slick, dark patch slowly growing on the blankets beneath her. Her toes curled, her fingers grasped uselessly at the bed, her entire being contracted in around the shivering ball of pure liquid heat in her cunt...

When she came again, it was exactly the same as the last time; a raging fire, bursting and contracting through her again and again, set to the soundtrack of what must be that Amy woman moaning and groaning in the next cell. The same damnable scream that escaped her throat as the sensation became too much and she was reduced to a shuddering, cumming puddle of arousal and sweat. The same sharp ache of lust, like a ball of needles in her stomach. She needed... She needed to cum, to really actually cum, but...

No! Never!

Yes! Please?

No, no, no!

She wouldn't! Wouldn't do it, no matter how desperately her aching body wanted her to. Wouldn't... Couldn't! Damn it, she was Lady Christina de Souza! Not some back alley whore! It didn't matter whether she had encountered this kind of strange, telepathic threesome was a part of her sphere of experience or not, she couldn't let it get to her like this! She was stronger than that!

As the next sensory assault, the next dizzying spell of inherited ecstasy hit her, she began to wonder whether that was true. She had to physically wrench her hand out from between her legs, moaning with desperate, frustrated passion at her act of self denial.

Remember, damn it, she thought. I'm a noblewoman.

... Right?

Amy whimpered, a long and reedy thing, as she came again, shaking and shuddering her way through a second orgasm, this one entirely more physical. Lysithea's skilled fingers curled within her, hitting her g-spot as she came, making her jerk hard in the alien's arms. Her juices coated Lysithea's palm, the Trine-form's small, pert breasts pressing against her like a soft weight.

She could feel it through the wall, in her mind. Her clit buzzed with it; Christina's vicarious, recycled pleasure swept back over its originator in a great shuddering wave. Her eyes almost rolled back into her head at the intensity of it all, she could practically feel the arch in the back of her fellow captive as the shriek of pleasure reached her from the other cell. It was becoming hard to keep enough air in her lungs just to moan.

'There now...' Lysithea sent, the telepathic message embracing Amy's mind, causing her to shudder through the final aftershocks of orgasm. The redhead's entire body was flooded with sensation and hormones, beaded with sweat, every nerve singing with pleasure both natural and shared, 'Isn't it nice to share? Christina is practically breaking herself in half, that's how strong you are cumming, Amy dear. And that's to say nothing of myself, who... Ooh!' The Trine-form shivered as another rivulet of ecstasy raced down Amy's spine.

Long pale fingers withdrew from her, glistening wetly in the light. They trailed up her body, right up her center, leaving a line of her own wetness dividing her in half. Amy whimpered as the fingers hit her chin; she knew what was required, but couldn't quite bring herself to do it.

'Open up now, sweetness,' The voice, soft and soothing and warm, filling up her mind, gumming up her thoughts like wet cement. The soft pads at Lysithea's fingertips pressed lightly against her lips, only momentarily before they parted, allowing the graceful digits entry into her mouth. She tasted herself, sweet and warm, an organic taste, heady on her tongue. Unbidden, the silken muscle wrapped itself along the alien appendages in her mouth, lapping up every last drop of her juices in an act of sheer, decadent eroticism, mind floating by on post-climactic wings, 'Just one more.'

'No... No, please,' Amy pleaded around the fingers in her mouth, words round and distorted as her tongue worked over the digits. Her wet, tearful eyes found the Trine-form's, she begged silently for an end. She couldn't do it again, knowing full well the alien could simply make her do it with a thought; in mere moments she could be screaming and thrashing, borne through the strongest orgasm of her life by the sounds of the girl in the next room sharing every agonized second of it.

'One more, Amy,' Her voice spun through the void of her mind, filling the insensate, shuddering place where though should be with itself. Amy trembled, shook her head with a helpless whimper, eyes pleading, reaching up to the emerald eyes above. In return, Lysithea merely narrowed her eyes, sending another climactic shudder spinning along their psychic connection.

Back in the other cell, Christina shrieked, eyes snapping open as another insubstantial mental orgasm pulled her from her limp panting, arching her back as every muscle in her body drew taut. Her flesh throbbed, brain swamped in hormones. She wanted it to stop... She wanted more.

Christina slumped forward, muscles aching from being drawn so tight for so long. The bed beneath her was damp from sweat and her juices, yet her body was still aflame with lust. She was barely even aware of Lysithea as the Trine-form, nonchalantly naked from the waist up, pulled the blinking, insensible brunette to her feet and practically dragged her across the way to the next cell. Christina was deposited onto the bed beside the shuddering, panting Amy, as the alien watched the two of them, satisfied.

'Now that we're all nice and loose,' The alien sent, voice expanding to fill the slaves' minds. 'We can move on. You girls look awfully nice together, by the way.'

Normally, this would have been the point where one or both of the girls would have responded with an acid quip of some kind. However, both were too busy screaming; Lysithea was holding them both in perpetual orgasm, watching them quiver, shake and thrash against each other, lungs bereft of air as their moans lapsed into silence. The Trine-form watched, her own toes curling through her shoes at the shared sensation, as the two girls came like demons.

Eventually, she allowed them to subside, trembling, in a heap on the bed. Both girls gasped for air as the aftershocks rocked through them, two dripping pussies on display. There was simply no energy in either of them for modesty. Christina's skirt had hiked up over her thighs, her shirt pulled lewdly low over her pert breasts, and she didn't even care. Couldn't care, with her body throbbing and making prurient demands of her. Even Amy was starting to look pretty good to her, right about now.

'You human women are so very appealing. Especially now,' Lysithea crooned in their minds. 'When you're like this, hot and shaking, blood pounding through you. All physical sensation and nothing else. I can feel it all, girls. Every last pulse of pleasure through you, I know how you're feeling. I know what you want...'

Lysithea leaned in, took Amy's face in her hands and tilted it, kissing the redhead, deeply. A thrill of heat went through the human woman, as the alien's voice threaded through her head, even as her tongue did the same to her mouth, 'And I aim to give it to you. But you will have to earn it, girls. Sit up.'

Still wracked by the occasional shiver, both girls did as they were told. It wouldn't do to disobey, especially now; there was simply no room for them to weasel out of this. Christina eyed her fellow slave cautiously, mind still full of the other girl's orgasm. It felt as though she had had something intensely intimate and private foisted upon her, being forced to experience the pale woman's pleasure. More than that, Christina had felt everything, the shame, the guilt at succumbing so easily to the coercive talents of the Trine-form, but more than that... the tiny part of her that had reveled in it. The ceaseless spinning cog in the machine of her mind that screamed yes even as the rest of her whimpered no.

Amy Pond... Definitely one that bore further study.

'Girls, pay attention,' Christina felt herself sit up straighter as the voice raced through her head. Beside her, Amy was doing the same thing. Something in the brisk tone of the alien's voice, broadcast from within their skulls, made it very hard to disobey. 'Now, I'm in your brains, I know precisely what you're feeling. So there's simply no use in denying it to me, you both are practically salivating staring at me when I'm naked. You want to cum, properly cum, and you don't care how. That's fine, I can help you with that.'

Amy blushed bright red, looking over to confirm that, yes, Christina's eyes had unconsciously gone to Lysithea's- admittedly fascinating- breasts. The alien had a lovely, curving form of the sort very few earth women could maintain. It seemed almost frustratingly effortless, which only added to her unearthly charm.

... Which was around the point that Amy caught herself, a part of her gently reminding her otherwise lust filled self that she was, in fact, straight. It was the collar, the telepathy, the forced orgasms... anything else, it wasn't her.

'Now then, children, shall we get started? You two need to get nice and close. In fact, I'd like to see you kiss, girls.'

Amy turned to Christina, eyes wide and helpless; she hoped she was adequately masking the lust burning within her. The brunette seemed to be having the same thoughts as she herself was; the Command Collars made any kind of disobedience completely moot, and besides which... Wouldn't just getting it over with...

Kurokami
Kurokami
205 Followers