Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers

... Feel good?

At least the noblewoman had the good grace to raise her eyebrows helplessly as she leaned in, soft lips pressing against Amy's, deeply and possessing startling heat. The force of Christina's sudden contact pushed Amy a ways backwards, with a surprised little squeak, suffocated by the pressure of the other woman's lips on hers. Two soft forms melted against one another, as Amy found herself swept away in the heat of the moment, opening her mouth and surrendering to Christina's tongue.

'Yes, that's about as appealing as I'd imagined,' Lysithea nodded sagely, letting her private thoughts travel across the telepathic bridge without a care for who else might receive them. 'You two go rather well together, in fact. Now, take it further...'

Two deep breaths as Amy and Christina pulled apart, the former blinking in a daze as the latter frowned lividly at Lysithea, 'Actually, I don't think either one of us will be playing along with this ridiculous masturbatory fantasy you have going on, spacegirl! Right, Amy?'

Amy blinked, surprised at the odd way the ersatz noblewoman had spoken to her; with blue eyes narrowed and voice steel edged, as though she was a little angry at Amy for playing along with this little makeout session. For her part, Amy's heart was pounding, body hot and fevered and making demands all on its own. She knew that fighting back was ultimately a futile endeavor, as the Command Collars around their necks made resistance entirely pointless. Frankly, Amy didn't really feel like having control of her body taken from her by the Collar's dampening field again; it was such an unpleasant sensation that even the thought of it sent a shiver through her, but...

She nodded in agreement, regardless. Moments later, Lysithea's thoughts slammed into her mind, 'I can see into your heads, girls. I know you both want to cum, and if I weren't here there's a strong possibility you'd be taking care of that yourselves. Similarly, being in your head allows me to completely block your natural orgasmic responses until I allow you to cum. So, I can either keep pushing you, or you can show a bit of respect, and we can continue, yes?'

'Alright, yes...' Amy sighed. The fight was gone from her; Sander, Mara and Ren were bad enough, but Lysithea's ability to influence her mind was truly frightening, and she didn't want to see how far that ability could be pushed. Forcing her to mind-cum was one thing, but Amy had absolutely no idea what else the Trine-form could do if she wanted to.

'Amy!' Christina gasped, eyeing the redhead in disbelief. Admittedly, she hadn't known the Scottish girl for very long, and in fact they had only met twice now, but the ease with which she acquiesced was actually very disturbing. She had no idea what had happened to Amy, or the extent to which she had been abused by this crew of kidnappers, but frankly Christina was offended by this sudden surrender.

'There's no point, Christina...' Amy said softly, eyes staring blindly into her bare lap. 'She'll just keep toying with us until we give in, and if we fight it she'll probably make us beg or something...'

'Yes, that's about right,' Lysithea smiled as her silent message echoed through the two slaves' minds. 'And hey, call me Mistress. I have always wanted to hear how that would sound. Sander certainly seems to like the honorifics, after all.'

'Yes, Mistress,' Amy's eyes flickered with quickly quashed pride, and her cheeks filled out into an irritated blush, but she knelt on the bed with a downcast expression. No point fighting...

'Oh, I rather like that!' Lysithea sent, mental projection bright and sunny. Her eyes slid to Christina with a harder look, 'Christina?'

For a moment it truly looked as though the former noble was going to snap back at her alien captor. Her lip curled, eyes burning with righteous fury... and then it seemed to hit her. She looked down, saw the glistening wetness between her own legs, then the defeated redhead kneeling beside her. Her fingers went up to trace her Collar, before finally, grinding out from between clenched teeth, 'Yes, Mistress.'

'Wow, that really is a lot of fun,' Lysithea sent, before dropping the rest of her dress from her body in an almost careless manner. The Trine-form was composed of elegant, curving lines, with strange, sweeping patterns of salmon pink skin pigment, the same color as her hair, trailing along her hips and waist. She didn't even notice the human girls' stares, sending to them, 'Now, shall we move on?'

She leaned down, body flowing like liquid, to dip a hand into the pocket of her billowing dress, retrieving a silver can of whipped cream and bringing it into the light, 'Imagine what we could do with this.'

'I think we both know... Mistress,' Christina deadpanned, glaring venomously. 'Although I have to admit that it's a tad... conventional, for one of your ilk.'

Lysithea glanced at the polished canister in her hand, giving Christina a pouty frown, 'What do you mean? Back when I was young, just starting out at this stage in my life cycle, this was very, very pleasant.'

With a gentle pressure on each girl's shoulder, she pushed them apart and perched herself lightly between them, glancing wryly first at one, then the other. There was such a dramatic contrast between the Trine-form and the human women; where Amy and Christina blushed and felt shame at their nudity, Lysithea possessed a breezy, elegant confidence in her own naked form, and it showed in the way she held herself. She leaned back on her hands, the peaks and valleys of her body prominently on display in such a carefree manner... The alien was worlds apart.

With an oddly charming, pouty languor, Lysithea raised the small can and pressed down on the nozzle, spraying a stream of whipped cream down one side of her collarbone and across her breast, closest to Christina. Her green eyes turned to the brunette, 'Lick it off.'

Sick of this game, growling a little in the back of her throat, Christina leaned in, tongue extended to scoop the sweet tasting stuff off of the alien. She had just enough time to discover that the Trine-form's skin was not smooth, like it seemed, but vaguely rough, almost like a shark's, before her mind was filled with... something else.

In many ways, it was the same kind of telepathic projection as usual, just so much more vivid. Christina got the vague sense that Lysithea and Amy were both moaning above her, and on and off she could feel the same shivering, powerfully hot pleasure the Trine-form herself was experiencing, transmitted across the psychic bridge, but it was overpowered by memory.

Yes, it must have been a memory; she was experiencing a moment of Lysithea's past. It was jarring in its suddenness; a rapid out of body experience that left her dizzy and breathless. It was only a flash; a young man, another Trine-form with green hair, licking at Lysithea's breast precisely as Christina herself was, literally the same motion, cream and all, but with it came a cascade of emotion and sensation, vibrating through her bones.

She felt a sense of decadence and experimentation, as though this was something far from Lysithea's sphere of experience, but was just so deliciously pleasurable that recriminations for it could wait. More than that, Christina felt an odd sense of physical disconnection, a strange stiltedness to the Trine-form's limbs... a number of internal references to her body being new, to metamorphosis.

Christina pulled away with a sudden gasp at the flood of thought and sensation. She found that she was shivering, such was the strength of the vision. Lysithea tilted her head to one side, eyeing her intently, 'Oh, did I just transmit that? Didn't mean to, but I suppose I was asking for it. That must have been quite a shock, Christina. No use wasting a good thing, though. Amy, your turn.'

Again the sound of releasing pressure as Lysithea's skin was coated in a layer of cream, topped off by a tiny smile and expectant look from the alien. Amy couldn't help a little frown as she leaned in, but her eyes widened dramatically the moment she made contact, as the memory assaulted her too, stronger than before. Amy's link with Lysithea had had time to deepen and grow, and when the memory burst through the bridge and into her, it was almost tactile.

She shuddered, literally feeling the young, unnamed man's tongue on her skin, raking up along new nerves. Heard the moan bubble up in the younger Lysithea's throat, experienced the shock at just how good it felt. There was a distinct feeling of newness, and an indication that, however human she looked now, Lysithea hadn't always...

Amy pulled away, gasping. It was too much; a volatile, oppressive vision that made thinking about anything else a challenge. It faded quickly, and soon after Amy had returned to a state of equilibrium... Of course, right now, equilibrium was a throbbing ball of unwanted desire, transmitted and redoubled across the connection between the three of them. Usually she subsided faster than this, so it was no doubt Lysithea's fault she was still so hot.

... And then a sudden, deeper flash; a memory unbidden, but blasting through Amy's mind like dynamite. Lysithea's perspective, so strong... Sex, actual, real, physical sex. The green haired alien between her legs, driving in and out of her new pussy. New, not like she was a virgin, but like she hadn't had one before now. Lysithea's screams of pleasure echoed through Amy's mind, unburdened by the passage of time. And-

Something else; a connection with the man in the memory. A facsimile of a facsimile, but she could feel it, this remembered psychic link, so much stronger than her own. Two minds together... No.

No, all minds together. The entire species bound up together in the most beautiful, cacophonous Song. Amy was deaf to anything else, the Chorus filled her mind. Only a memory, only a memory. So strong!

'Okay, this isn't working out...' Lysithea frowned, severing the link as quickly as she could, and Amy began really feeling how strange it was to see the alien speak and emote without moving her mouth. 'I'm sending out a little more than I want to, so we'll move on. Damn, that was fun, though...'

Smoothly, Lysithea moved, pressing Amy down onto the bed by her shoulders before slithering down her body, white skin rubbing against pale pink. The redhead's eyes closed as she felt her legs being drawn apart, and Lysithea settling herself on her knees between them. She knew where this was going...

'Oh my, Amy!' Lysithea giggled softly, and Amy shuddered as she felt hot breath against her pussy. 'You're on a hair trigger, dear! Don't try to deny it Amy, your body is an open book to me.'

She had said that last part in response to Amy's suddenly raised head and defensive glare. When that glare came up against Lysithea's amused grin, it wasn't long before it gave up, and Amy herself slumped back, head hitting the bed as her eyes closed again, 'Yes, fine, whatever. That's not exactly my fault, you know.'

'Oh, I hardly think that matters, Amy dear,' Lysithea purred, drawing her pouting lips along the line of Amy's cunt, drawing a conspicuous shiver from the human girl. Her green eyes slid to Christina, similarly feverish and panting from the shared sensation, 'Christina, you're going to watch. And if you want to get off, you're going to have to do it yourself. In fact, I insist. Let's make it a race! You're both right on the edge, let's see who can cum first, hmm?'

'And what if I refuse?' Christina snapped, though she didn't exactly sound sure of herself. Whatever control the Trine-form could exert over the ebb and flow of sensation between the three of them, she was exerting it masterfully; keeping the two slaves on edge, flustered and throbbing, with no sense of release in sight. Christina could feel her toes curling and uncurling in the bed sheets, as Lysithea's soft lips ran intangible lines up her pussy, in response to what was happening to Amy.

'Oh, you definitely don't want to lose,' The alien's voice was still sweet and cajoling, which actually made the implied threat so much worse. Speaking frankly, neither girl really knew what Lysithea was capable of, and crossing her seemed to be a truly terrible risk. The girl was an alien, there was no telling what she might do...

'And, go!' Lysithea giggled, drawing her mouth down onto Amy's dripping cunt a mere moment later. First Amy cried out, as that warm, rough tongue penetrated her, then Christina cried out shortly thereafter, as the sensation was strung along to her, frustratingly real, yet completely physically insubstantial. It made her shudder, but there was no way she was cumming just from that.

She sighed theatrically as she acquiesced, long fingers rubbing against her outer lips as her cheeks flushed red. Exhibitionism wasn't exactly her thing, in fact being exposed like this was utterly mortifying to her, but she didn't want to risk that awful Command Collar again, nor whatever punishment the alien could think up. She had learned long ago to bide her time, and so she played along, fingering herself in increasingly frantic rhythms as she got lost in proper, physical pleasure.

And she watched, she had to, as Amy squirmed and writhed on the bed, little breathless whimpers escaping her lips as the Trine-form's tongue slathered her pussy. Lysithea seemed to draw a great deal of pleasure from going down on the redhead; in fact, Christina supposed that must be quite literally true, as each flick of her tongue against Amy's clit caused her own legs to squeeze together as a shudder ran through her milky white flesh.

Of course, Christina was a part of that too. Every lick, every nip of the teeth or rubbing motion of the lips was transferred to her, even as two of her own fingers slid deeply inside her as a third massaged her clit. It was best, had to be better, just to win this ridiculous race, to have her orgasm and to finally be able to think straight again.

But what Lysithea had said about hair triggers had been all too true, and Amy's face flushed red hot as she came, filling the alien's mouth with her juices as she bucked powerfully against the bed, trying unsuccessfully to hold in her moans. Christina's eyes widened as the cumming girl looked to her for... what, exactly? For reassurance? Moral support? What?

As it stood, the brunette could only stare into those eyes, watching as her fellow captive lost herself in her orgasm, in that wonderful release and every moment of it showed up in her tearful brown eyes. It... It...

Oh god...

'No...' Christina whimpered to herself as the sight before her, and the raw, burning heat coursing through her, tipped her over the edge into her own orgasm, blue eyes locked on Amy's as she came. As they both came.

And the sensation, the pulsing stormfront of pleasure, was passed through Lysithea, from Amy to Christina and back again, like a devastating tide. Rational thought left them, they slumped back, limp and twitching, skin glistening in a sheen of sweat, breasts jiggling as their breath came in short, juddering bursts. Christina's eyes rolled back as below her, Lysithea simply wouldn't give up her assault on Amy's red, glistening cunt, prolonging her orgasm as the pitch on her screams went higher and higher, before the Scot simply ran out of breath and started up a helpless, wheezing moan in the back of her throat.

The Trine-form herself was shuddering like a madwoman, experiencing every moment of dual-orgasmic sensation as if it were her own. She could make her little toys experience each other's pleasure, but neither of them was getting a double orgasm, like she was. She snickered a little, into Amy's pussy, before she pulled away, panting just as hard as her exhausted pets.

'Oh wow...' She breathed, pert, milky breasts rising and falling with her deep breaths, as she tried to center herself. 'Just... Just wow...'

'I am...' Christina began shakily, glaring at her captor through hazy, tear filled eyes. 'I am going to... to kill you, you know... Oh, hell...'

'No more...' Amy sighed, lacking the energy to so much as move.

'Trust me, I don't think I could-' Lysithea stopped suddenly, eyes going to the door. 'Hey, wait-'

It was at that moment, when the only occupants of the room were exhausted, butt naked and unarmed, that the door burst inwards, and suddenly the room was filled with far too many guns.

*****************

'What did you mean?'

Kanaria's soft eyes caught Tsugi's, her hand tightened its grip on his, and momentarily, the androgynous youth slowed his pace.

'What do you mean?' His brow furrowed. 'And... keep moving, okay?'

Kanaria stepped into line as Tsugi kept moving, but she persisted, 'Earlier, you called my sister a monster with metal skin. So, you definitely know her from somewhere.'

'Oh, that...' Tsugi very pointedly kept walking, staring straight ahead. Given the choice, he would prefer not to be the one to explain this to Kana; aside from the fact that Ren scared the crap out of him, he really didn't want to disturb her worldview too much, especially not in a time of crisis like this. With soldiers crawling all over the place for god knows what reason, it wouldn't do to be answering too many questions.

Besides, the girl really looked up to her sisters, it was so clear.

'Tsugi, tell me,' Oh no, not that voice. Not her stern voice. It was like getting told off by a teddy bear, 'I feel like I need to know. Especially after what we just saw. If you know something, you should tell me.'

'Okay, fine, whatever,' He relented, peering around a corner and finding it clear. As they proceeded down it, she spoke, clearly uncomfortable, 'How much do you know? About your sister?'

'Not a lot,' Kanaria smiled helplessly. 'She says she worked in the military somewhere, which to me means she was a soldier. I'm not blind, I know what Ren's like. Guaranteed she was fighting, that's just logical. But the way you talked about it, I get the feeling it's a more interesting story than that.'

'Well, yeah...' Tsugi said. 'We're getting close to the east side exterior door, I wonder whether we'll be better off out on the beach.'

'Don't change the subject. And yes we would, assuming there's no soldiers out there.'

'Oh, you're a sharp one, you,' Tsugi deadpanned, before continuing, as they chewed up distance as fast as they dared. 'You know I grew up on Uo, right? And about the civil war? Good, that makes things easier. See, there was this... creature, that would show up on the battlefields, nobody knew what it was. Looked like a robot, but it couldn't be, right, because it didn't move right, and it was shrugging off the kind of damage that'd murder a robot. Occasionally the news-nets would get a hold of some footage of it, y'know, taking a ten foot vertical leap from a standing start, or taking a missile to the face without slowing down, and boy did that get speculation flowing... But nobody ever had a definitive answer, and despite the fact that it would only attack the rebels, the government wouldn't tell the public anything.'

'... And that was Ren,' Kanaria said quietly, looking at her feet.

'Seems like it,' Tsugi frowned. Damn, this was precisely the outcome he had been trying to avoid. Girl looked crestfallen. Then again, it had been a long day... 'Sorry.'

'Not your fault, Tsugi,' Kanaria sighed, palming the scanner by the door. Just a few feet more, and they'd be outside, 'I mean, I did ask you to- oh!'

Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers