Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
204 Followers

No bra... the message Mara had intended was clear; beautiful, yet undeniably slutty. Sexual, with more than a hint of desperation. A magnified, directed sexuality, totally at odds with Lorna's previous nonchalant, easy sex appeal. The fact that it clearly made her uncomfortable only amplified the feeling, making Sander reach out unbidden to touch her bare flesh for the first time. The moment he did so, he felt Mara's nails dig into his shoulders.

'No, I didn't say you could do that yet, Hackett,' He felt her shaking her head, the tips of her hair tickling slightly at his neck. 'I want to see you unwrap your toy completely before you play with it. Take down her dress...'

Doing his best to avoid even grazing a knuckle against Lorna's cleavage, Sander obediently slid the dress down further. Lorna felt herself begin to squirm; this was so much worse than simply being naked in front of these people. That was bad, yes, because it implied a set of actions would be taken against her that she would rather not even hear about, but this? This was sinful. This was directly sexual; she wasn't undressing, or changing clothes, or running through the forest bare skinned anymore. No, she was being undressed, stripped of her clothes- by a man she had barely met, let alone been betrothed to- with a singular purpose. Worse, he seemed to enjoy the process far more than he had her complete nudity beforehand.

She found that odd, but she could guess at the reasoning; many of the Church's soldiers left their religion at the door when they went on shore leave, and Lorna had heard more than a few snatched lines of conversation about the houses of ill repute some of the young men had visited. It seemed to her that the threat of nudity was somehow more alluring to the senses than simple, matter of fact nakedness. Or even seductive nakedness; the things those boys tended to imagine where often far more complex- not to mention anatomically impossible in one or two cases- than the reality could ever hope to be.

By and large Lorna had been happy to let them keep their fantasies because it generally meant that they'd stop going after her for a little while, at least. But she had never gotten it herself, nor considered herself in need of the knowledge in the first place; she believed she was beginning to get the hang of it, looking into the deeply appreciative gaze of Sander Hackett, as he slipped her dress down over her hips and let it fall to the floor. To her horror, she had begun to blush at the thought of him seeing what lay beneath that layer of harlotry.

Sander grinned. Mara followed. Both stared.

Mara had chosen well, but that was no surprise; time and again, the woman had shown a knack for the delicate art of eye candy. Perhaps she went too heavy at it from time to time, but that was beside the point...

The point was, Lorna was wearing something sheer and elegant. Something no doubt quite expensive, if Mara's previous tastes in clothing were any indication, but Sander was sure that his bank balance could take the strain, and it was worth it, just to see the occasional sight like this one. The thong was the kind of black lace that made him want to take it down with his teeth; so fragile to view, and only just opaque enough to leave things to the imagination. A flowing design travelled the length of the crotch, set on a background of pure white skin. Sander almost leaned back to kiss Mara for that, but knew better than to even try. She would let him know when she was ready to let him touch her.

It was then that he took eye contact with Lorna, and the way she looked away, apparently embarrassed for the first time, told him everything he needed to know. He wondered where Mara had done it; had she propped Lorna up on the bathroom counter, back against the chilled surface of the mirror, and had her open her legs? Had the Gamma girl squirmed and struggled against the razor, as Mara had gone to work on the dark hair that had once grown between her legs? Had the intimate touches, which still must have been so alien to the soldier, made her wet, just a little?

Even those images were perfect in their eroticism. Sander debated with himself over whether or not to ask, and potentially spoil the product of his imagination. He decided against it.

'Turn around, Lorna,' Mara said, voice so soft it had almost been a whisper, but contained of an inner strength that brooked no opposition. 'Show him the back. He'll like the back...'

With a disdainful grunt, Lorna turned, feet stomping on the thick carpet as she did so. The first thing Sander noticed, because he was taking his time and ensuring he drank in all there was to see of her, was the highly attractive way her flowing brown hair curled around the tightly wound musculature of her back. In fact, the woman herself was practically a work of art, body honed from years running through her forest home, before yet more time spent in basic training at the Clergy. The fact that the thing she was wearing more than lived up to its name, and Lorna's bottom was on full display, was just the icing on the cake.

'Touch her,' Mara's voice was like silk, sliding into his ear with the caress of her breath on his neck. 'Pull that thing down, finish the job.'

He didn't even need to be told, his hand was already reaching out before Mara had finished her sentence. Lorna's frown deepened as she was divested of her last- admittedly meager- protection against the pair's prurient interests. Her instincts were screaming in her head, racing through her muscles; she wanted nothing more than to lash out. If she was quick, she could probably knock out the man currently running his fingers down her thighs, but she would inevitably be caught out by the woman, who no doubt could speak faster than she herself could react.

She felt her hands ball into fists, ready to attack, as Sander's hands roughly gripped her hips and turned her around, allowing her to finally turn her baleful gaze to the man himself. Sander seemed wrapped up, not just in her bare body, but in Mara's cooing, whispering tone of voice. As she spoke to him, he seemed to hang on every word; not dependently, but with a symbiotic air, like they were feeding off of each other to produce something new.

Mara's lips brushed the lobe of his ear as she spoke, voice now so low Lorna could only hear it as an indistinct, sensuous whisper. When she finally pulled away from him, it was to put her feet back on the carpet and grip Lorna by the wrist, dragging her to the bed and down onto it. Only the weight of the Collar around her neck stopped her from resisting. Still, she glared at them as venomously as she could. Mara only smiled slyly in return, and pressed a single finger to Lorna's chest, pushing her down onto her back.

The Gamma native kept her gaze firmly fixed on the ceiling; she knew very well what was going to happen next, and though the very prospect made her heart beat faster in her chest, and entire prayers to flow through her head, she still didn't have to pay it any attention. Besides, the mere sound of it all was bad enough; Mara's giggling voice, and Sander's zipper descending. The urge to run was almost unbearable, and her mind wheeled through as many escape attempts as she could produce. Even so, she came up blank.

Silently, Sander parted her legs, insinuating himself between her knees as every muscle in her tensed. He was naked, but Lorna was only given a moment to appreciate that fact before she felt strong hands take her wrists and guide them above her head. She felt something cool encircle them.

'It's more fun watching you squirm in chains,' Mara's grin was razor edged and filled with teeth, as she snapped closed the leather-lined cuffs and anchored them to the headboard. 'More fun for me, I mean. Watching.'

Suddenly she had something to struggle against, and all of Lorna's anger at the situation seemed to come out at once; metal rattled incessantly against metal as she hauled on the cuffs, growling in the back of her throat, to little effect. Mara's fingers drummed gently against the bare skin of her chest as she held her down against the bed, ceasing her struggles.

'Now now, stop that. That's altogether too violent, Gamma girl,' Mara cooed, her bright smile filling Lorna's vision momentarily, before she looked up to regard her boyfriend. 'I want her to squirm in an entirely different way, Hackett. Think you're up to that?'

'Yes, Mara,' Sander answered shortly, and in response the blonde repositioned herself between them and off to one side, able to look down equally on Lorna and Sander's bodies. She licked her lips, 'Do it, Hackett. Slowly. I wanna watch it happen.'

Sander took a moment to blink in surprise at his girlfriend. He didn't really know what to make of this newly acquired voyeuristic streak of hers, but he had to admit, it excited him. Or maybe it was never this, maybe it was just her as it always was; Mara, in her element. Mara, sex on legs with her words and actions flowing like liquid helium. Mara Syfte, the only woman who could hold Sander Hackett's leash successfully.

Now that was love...

Lorna could see it too, though somehow it made it worse. The perversity of these two- and there was no other word for it- was on full display; lovers committed to an act of adultery... But for different reasons. The blonde was clearly in it for the pleasures of the flesh, nothing more. Sinful little woman. But the man, he was different. She could see that. Every now and then she could see anger in him, not directed at her specifically, but almost through her. Lorna got the feeling she was nothing more than a symbol to him, of something much greater. Given the way he had spoken earlier, she had to assume it was the Doctor.

As she felt the tip of his hardness prod between her forced-open legs- the first man to do so- she felt the sheer weight of how unfair this was. She had only met the Doctor once! And now here she was, landed in this perverse trap, violated and about to be dragged into a grotesque sin, and for what? Would the Doctor even care? Would he ever even know that this had happened to her?

She felt panic rising now, as the thought of having to bear this sin as it was foisted upon her filled her mind. Her wrists tugged uselessly at the cuffs once more, before she realized that, no matter the effort she put into it, she wasn't going anywhere. In situations like these, the Doctrine was clear; bear it with as much dignity and grace as one could muster. Pray later, but persist, in the moment.

'Oh look, she's trembling!' Mara gave a throaty laugh, and turned Sander's face with her hand. 'Isn't that hot?, Sander?'

Her eyes glinted, she looked practically insane from Lorna's position, but Sander nodded his agreement, his own arousal at the situation completely, and physiologically, evident in the harsh redness of his member. Lorna caught herself staring at it as it got unerringly close to her long safeguarded virginity, with the same kind of apprehension and curiosity she had experienced upon first handling a rifle.

Given what she knew of this man, perhaps comparing his genitals to a weapon wasn't such an inaccurate thing to do...

Mara seemed to take his assent as a signal, and she leaned in to press her mouth against the man's, apparently hard enough to take him by surprise. He leaned back as she began to support her weight using him, forcing her tongue into his mouth with the kind of throwaway passion few could even aspire to. Without even looking, her free hand glided down Sander's well muscled back to grip his bottom and, in the heat of the moment, added an insistent pressure that forced him to move his hips forward.

The effect was near instantaneous, and Lorna failed to stop herself from crying out in alarm. With her tongue still exploring the back of his throat, Mara pushed Sander's hips inexorably forward, sliding the tip of his length between Lorna's unsuspecting folds and inside her. More of him followed, as Lorna squirmed against the restraints that held her in place, and the pair of her captors continued to lose themselves in their deep, heated kiss. Lorna quickly realized what she was, here; she wasn't a person, a soldier, a woman or even a hostage. She was a tool for these people. Nearer to a toy, actually. Something to be used for their perverse pleasure.

If sex was happening, it wasn't really between her and Sander. Actually, it was Sander and Mara that were having sex; she was just the receptacle they were using for their pleasure.

'Go slow,' Mara murmured between long, slow kisses with an overabundance of tongue. Her fingers played over the thick mass of scar tissue on his shoulder, an almost automatic response honed over years of intimacy, 'Make her feel it, all of it...'

Lorna shifted her hips, spread her legs wider in an attempt to lessen the discomfort of Sander's invasion of her body. She glared up at him as she did so, doing her best to send the message that it was merely an issue of comfort for her, not a sign of acquiescence. All the time she felt the strictures they had placed on her, the cuffs and the Collar, keeping her pinned down here when every instinct she had screamed for her to struggle. Her training with the Church, conflicting with the learning instilled to her by the Gamma Doctrine.

Mara's eyes were on him, and his on her, even as he pushed himself slowly into her and she felt every inch of him sliding into her virgin depths they paid her no attention. She let loose a little growl of frustration which got their attention; Mara giggled infuriatingly and shook her head, gesturing with maddening confidence for silence. Lorna's lip curled in contempt as she began to get interest in the worst of ways; Mara's hands glided over her body, exploring her with a feeling of true ownership that made Lorna's heart pound in her chest, faster than before.

She closed her eyes against their attentions, hushed and rapid prayers coming to her lips, as natural as breathing, warding against the onslaught of sin her captors represented. There was a place inside her head she could go, there had to be, a place beyond her body, the throne of the soul... Somewhere away from this...

'Hey, don't drift off,' Mara's voice raked through her mind, drawing her back into her skin. 'Sander, lift your game, the poor thing's almost falling asleep! I want to see her squirm. Come on, I know you know how...' Her tongue dove into his mouth again, withdrawing just long enough to whisper to him, 'Unless you're looking for me to punish you...'

Sander shook his head but otherwise remained silent, giving her a slightly sheepish smile as she guided his hands to Lorna's hips, whispering something indistinct to him that caused his fingers to tighten, digging into her skin, just a little. His strange parody of sex became more focused, his thrusts longer and deeper, as Mara got a little closer to her. A command was whispered in her ear in a closed in, deeply powerful voice, forcing her to open her eyes, to slip back into reality. Mara's lips brushed her cheek, sliding up into a feather-light kiss that caused Lorna to recoil in shock.

'This is just one big first for you, isn't it, Lorna?' Mara purred, licking her lips. 'You get your little cherry popped, you get touched just all over... Quite a party, Gamma girl...'

She didn't speak, merely gritted her teeth and tried to direct her mind away from her situation even as Sander's eyes bored into her own. Her breath fluttered in her throat; the sensations being produced in her body were still new to her, but they were dreadfully familiar. Memories of her first encounter flooded her, as Mara's practiced fingers, the first to touch her this way, stimulated her body with ease. Lorna's Maiden's Water first coated her pussy, then dripped down her thighs as Sander's cock drew in and out of her.

She squirmed shamefully, feeling her wetness seep out of her, whispering her song-like prayers and trying to find some position within her limited range of movement that would lessen the awkward, building pleasure within her. But of course, as she moved Sander moved too, keeping himself within her, ensuring that he hit the spots inside her that made her squirm for an entirely different reason. How could her body betray her like this?

A leaden weight had fallen to the pit of her stomach, and her eyes welled with tears she blinked back, unwilling to show weakness before her tormentors. But that physical sensation of dread competed with the more pressing, sweeping lust that she struggled with every step of the way. She didn't think she could handle it a second time.

That first time, when Mara had begun tormenting her, and her ascent to the peak of her first orgasm had only just begun, Lorna had thought she was above it, that she could resist. As her torment had progressed and it had become obvious that it was inevitable, she had been forced to rethink her stance, coming to the realization that she could certainly be forced to spill her Water... and then there came the moments just before her first orgasm had come upon her.

In those moments, Lorna had been confronted with the very real possibility that her body could want things counter to what her mind-or her soul- required. As her climb to orgasm had reached its dreadful, inevitable peak... She had ached for it. Her entire body had contracted around it, again and again, and it had been awfully, wonderfully addictive. Her cheeks colored with the shame of the admission, even if it had just been to herself.

She had understood, in that moment, the true nature of the sin, the way it wormed past her self control and right into her body. It had thrown her thought processes into a full stop, made her to scream and shake and moan, unable to quell the torrent of wetness that had flooded her thighs. And, as Sander fucked her, she felt in coming upon her again.

Oh, she tried to fight against it, of course she did. Inexperienced though she might be, Lorna wasn't naïve; the situation as it stood now was very different from the last time. Mara's mean little toys could continue to needle at her until the blonde got what she wanted, but Sander would tire and, in time, desire his own release. All Lorna really had to do was wait him out and-as hard as it was to say so- let him cum.

'Mara?' Sander's eyes slid to his girlfriend, a peculiar sense of questioning to be found there. Something had changed in him, even Lorna could see it; there was a restraint in his eyes and a strain in his muscles that hadn't been there before. When she had first had the misfortune of meeting him, there had been a tired kind of confidence to him that was missing now, as he looked to Mara with increasing frequency, as if for approval. For a single, solitary moment, Lorna wondered about the dynamics of their relationship.

'No, Hackett,' The blonde shook her head, a lopsided smile on her face. Sander had known her for too long to be surprised that she had answered before waiting for him to actually ask a question, nor even that she knew instinctively that he was nearing his climax. 'Not yet. For either of you... I'm not done enjoying the show.'

Sander nodded, grunting his assent as he slowed the pace of his fucking, in turn causing Lorna to shudder, the unique angle of his cock inside her touching some sensitive place within, now for longer than it had in past. Now, she could properly feel it. Now, she jerked with each inward thrust, her thighs tensing as distinct waves of coercive pleasure washed over her. In his endeavor to prevent his own orgasm, Sander was only bringing her closer to hers. When Mara's finger touched her clit, the problem increased a hundredfold.

Kurokami
Kurokami
204 Followers