Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers

A pair of suitcases had been deposited on the floor by the bed, apparently by the little, skittering robots that had rounded on the ship after they had landed. She made a beeline for them, hoping to find a change of clothes in them. Sander's new ship was certainly a step up from the old shuttle he had ferried her around in the first time they had been offworld together, but it still seemed to be filled with stale air, as though the recycling process deadened it somehow. She felt uncomfortable in her skin.

Luckily, Sander's clothing restrictions had relaxed somewhat in that gap, and Amy was able to dig out a number of loose fitting, comfortable looking garments from the first suitcase she cracked open. She found that the other door in the room connected it to the master bedroom, a prospect that Amy found slightly troubling, but beyond that was a bathroom, replete with a shower. Her shoulders sagged with relief, her only concern being hope that she could lock the door.

She gathered up a pair of shorts and a shirt, and walked on through, sparing a glance out of the opened door of the connecting bedroom to check on Sander and Mara; the pair of them seemed to be deep on conversation, draped over the large couch that comprised much of the sitting area. It seemed as though she had the run of the place, until they began to wonder what had happened to her; if they were half as tired from the journey as she herself was, Amy knew she could count on being left alone for at least a few hours.

To her consternation the doors seemed to operate under an electronic locking system, and she had neither the keycard, nor the inclination to fiddle about with a piece of technology she had little hope of understanding. As a result, she had to make do with simply closing the bathroom door over and hoping, stripping out of her clothes in front of the mirror. Luckily for her, the panel controlling the water flow to the shower was significantly more user friendly, and in moments she was standing naked in preparation, prodding at the temperature controls.

And then the door opened.

Given the reasons behind even her presence in this place, being caught naked like this was a honey trap she was sure the interloper wouldn't be able to resist. She did not, however, seize up or attempt to cover herself; what would be the point? She didn't even turn around, finding herself able to watch Sander with cautious determination via the bathroom mirror.

He approached slowly, his footsteps muffled by the sound of running water, as her fingers tapped a delicate rhythm on the counter top. As she watched his reflection draw close, she saw his hands reach out and take hold of her hips, pulling her firmly against him.

'Is this for me?' He said with a light laugh, as Amy watched his reflection eye her pale curves with an appreciative expression. It took a lot of willpower to stop herself from twitching, especially when his left hand ventured out from her hips, moving inward to caress the firm skin of her stomach, 'You should be like this tonight, when you go to bed.'

'I don't sleep naked,' She made sure to keep his gaze. Sander may be many things, but he was no direct threat to her safety. He was no Ren, and no matter how he touched her, Amy knew she at least had the option to talk back to him. Granted, he took it as sport, but even the act of resisting made her feel more herself.

'I wasn't asking,' He answered with a smile, the expression intensely frustrating to her. Even more so when, after planting a gentle, far too familiar kiss to her cheek, he simply left, as though his point had been made.

The problem was, it kind of had.

********

As she lay staring out at the dark, Amy realized that there was a reason she never slept naked.

In this case, the reason was sheer nerves; Sander hadn't asked her to do this for no reason, and that by itself was a rather uncomfortable conclusion. What was he planning?

Well... at least the basic part of that was exceedingly obvious, and the thought that at any moment he could come through that door had made it hard for her to stay asleep for too long at a stretch. Even the smallest of sounds got reinterpreted into some part of Sander's plan in her increasingly stressed mind.

The sound of the door actually opening, though, was unmistakable...

The darkness was thick and impenetrable; the lights of the city outside barely reached this high up, and the colors of the advertising that swarmed outside only existed in the eye, and cast no light that one could see by. Amy had her back to the door, and even facing what little light there was coming in through the window, she couldn't see her own hand in front of her face; she was reduced to staying put, the sheets drawn up high over her otherwise naked body, and waiting.

'I can see you,' She heard his voice, low and soft from out of the black behind her, causing her to twitch slightly in surprise. 'I can see you perfectly. Robotic eye, remember? I'd be an idiot not to get the model with night vision.'

Amy felt his weight press down on the bed beside her, though she didn't move. She felt the sheet give way, the touch of another warm body sliding in beside her, and she realized: he was naked too. His chest pressed against the skin of her back as he insinuated himself into her every curve, hot flesh pressed together in the dark. A shiver ran down her spine as Amy felt his lips run the curve of her shoulder.

'I can see how obedient you've been, presenting yourself like this for me,' His breath ran in a hot stream across the nape of her neck. 'I was expecting to have a fight on my hands...'

At this, Amy felt the slithering suggestion of fingers beneath the sheets, moving up to cup her breast, drawing a hissing gasp from her lips.

'But instead, I've got something else on them...'

The tips of his fingers pressed into her skin, strumming the nerves therein with a gentle discomfort, the stimulation a mixed signal that was a shock to the system, blind as she was. Every point of contact was enhanced, every sound he made much louder in the dark. His arms wrapped around her, drew her in close, and for the first time she felt his hardness press in against her thigh.

'Things have been kind of insane lately, I haven't really had any time to spend with you properly, and that's on me. Not good hosting at all,' He spoke with the kind of surety Amy remembered vividly; at the height of his power and confidence, Sander had spoken to her like that. She couldn't see it, but Amy was certain that Sander was grinning out at the darkness, as if daring it to watch what he did next closely.

'And this is your way of making it up to me?' Amy whispered, trying to keep her voice steady over the prurient activities of his wandering hands. In response, Sander slid his other hand beneath her, holding her thigh in place so his other hand could wander away from her breasts and down between her legs. His fingers pushed against the lips of her pussy, the touch sudden, and hard, and stunning. She gasped.

'Yeah, in part... But you've gotta keep quiet, Amy,' Sander paused long enough to lay a toothy, nipping kiss to her neck, tasting the salt of her body. 'I left the door open. Mara's asleep in the next room, and if we wake her up... she might want to join in.'

Amy's shoulders tensed, she almost turned around in his arms, before she remembered just how pointless that would be. Besides, that would give him better access to her mouth, and she didn't exactly want that. Nor did she want Mara joining this little rendezvous. Whether she had been able to or not, Amy wanted to sleep; space travel, and the things that had happened to her in transit, were tiring, and at least with Sander there was a measureable ending to this. Mara could, and would, if given the chance, go all night.

She shuddered involuntarily; she could still remember that night on Theros, after she had truly angered Mara and learned exactly how far the blonde was willing to go.

'This is just a little warm up, though,' He continued, voice low and assured. 'I've got things planned for tomorrow.'

'Well, of course you do, it's a vacation,' Amy tried to inject a little sarcasm back into her voice, to challenge the man currently keeping her legs spread while he rubbed at her pussy, but it was difficult enough just keeping her voice steady. No matter how she wished to deny it, Sander had talented fingers and an at times apparently supernatural understanding of what her body liked. She continued, gasping lightly as his thumb strummed over her clit, 'Why can't you just see the sights like a normal person?'

'Mostly? I grew up here. I've already seen a lot of this, though I'll admit things have changed a bit since I left,' He murmured, raising his hand for a moment to place his palm flat against her cunt and grind until he located her clit properly. Then he hit it hard, rubbing fiercely enough to make Amy make a sound between a moan and a deep, shuddering breath, certainly loud enough for Mara to hear. Sander laughed into her ear, 'Besides, it seems like someone likes it when I'm not being a normal person. Shh!'

Nothing changed in the seconds that followed; Sander was content to let time march off, second by second, into the darkness, as he flexed his palm on Amy's clit, over and over. Amy was forced to bite her lip and writhe helplessly in his arms, determined not to give him the satisfaction of crying out. She strained her ears beyond the sound of her own fluttering breath, and Sander's deep breathing beyond it, in the hopes of hearing Mara stirring before she woke up. It was hopeless of course, but she needed something to do, some objective to concentrate on beyond the increasing pressure and need between her legs. Something that she could control...

But really, what was the point?

She could try to exert control over the situation, but that collar was still around her neck and besides, Sander had her over a barrel. He had already proven his ability to get what he wanted from her... what would she get from resisting, beyond an additional participant and two people to satisfy. She didn't think she could handle that.

'On your back, Amy...' He whispered, hands finally leaving her pussy to stroke the generous curve of her hips, leaving a shameful, sticky trail of her own wetness along her skin. Even obeying, Amy could only see him as a vague suggestion in the gloom, and the idea that he could see her just fine, was vaguely unsettling.

There was a fabric hiss as the sheets were drawn back across her body, revealing her nudity to Sander's enhanced vision. Amy could feel him moving in the dark, pulling himself up onto his knees and looming over her; it felt like the monster under her bed had come out to see what was going on topside. Her fingers tapped at the mattress in a helpless sort of way, as even in near complete darkness Amy felt Sander's eyes sweep her body.

'You're beautiful like this,' He mused, and Amy felt him lay his hand on her shoulder as he repositioned himself, moving up between her legs. 'Waiting for me...'

Her legs twitched, she almost closed them to block him out, but she held off at the last moment. Why provoke him? She knew what came next, she could already feel his hips press against her, his erection laying atop her pussy, waiting. Allowing him a moment to bask, to prepare and... admire her.

She only grunted a little as he pulled back and pushed his entire length into her in one smooth motion, filling her cunt in a way that, for a moment, transformed her into a liquid, squirming mess. She reined it in, but Amy remained terribly aware of the heat that had built in the pit of her stomach over the attention Sander had given her. She just knew she was blushing; her only consolation was that night vision didn't typically show color.

Sander moved inside her, lifting her legs up and spreading them as he did so. Amy ended up with her knees at her chest, ankles near to his shoulders, as he slid out of her, silken smooth and hot, before driving back in.

'You're wet, Amy,' Before she had even realized it, Sander had leaned in over her, far closer than she was comfortable dealing with. 'You might act aloof, but I know how to get to you, every time...'

With that, he leaned in and sucked, long and hard, at her nipple. The sensation was electric, and Amy's back arched involuntarily, pushing more of her supple flesh into his mouth. Even as it was happening, she realized just how telling the action was, but... something was different, here.

It was the dark, it had to be. Rendered blind, there was a fundamental disconnect between herself and Sander; he was there with her, but trapped in her body's desires like she was, Amy couldn't see him, and that was enough. His cock worked deeper, to the hilt, fucking her in slow, deliberate motions, and Amy was alone with the sound of her own panting breath, and Sander's occasional grunt.

Guilt rose in her chest, seemed to build into a tremendous weight, entirely independent of Sander's weight atop her. It would be far too easy to simply disconnect from her past, as she was disconnected from Sander, and let what was happening wash over her. To let the man do his thing, and to ride out the sensations it would produce in her. But Amy wasn't that kind of woman, she couldn't be. Not anymore.

She wouldn't run away from her guilt.

The truth was, she had once been able to do that very easily, to simply forget the facts that were inconvenient or troubling to focus on what was in front of her. It had been how she had survived Leadworth, during her formative years when everyone but her had been convinced that she was unstable, and that the Doctor wasn't real. It had allowed her to run free with the Doctor, with her wedding day always one day away, fleeing from everything that had once caused her so much trouble. It had...

It had allowed her to accept Rory's proposal, even when she wasn't entirely sure. Even when she had still held out hope that the man in the big blue box would return for her someday.

Because Rory was normal, and Rory was nice, and Rory was, above all, safe. Rory was everything she hadn't been and, in a way, marrying him would attach her to him permanently; he could have been her shield from the normal world around her. Of course, that made it all sound so stolid and tactical, which it definitely wasn't... She loved him, of course, but...

But some part of her had been using him, as terrible as that sounded. He was the one who accepted her, weird as she was, by simply shrugging and saying yes. He was her in-between; normal enough for Leadworth, but out of step enough to weather her storm. In retrospect, he must have had the strength he exhibited now back then too, in order to pull that off. It couldn't have been easy, following Amy Pond around.

She either hadn't known or hadn't cared how all that would affect him when he finally did know the truth, though. Most of the time, Amy was convinced that the former was true, that she had merely been ignorant, but at her weaker, self-condemnatory moments, she could point the finger of blame solely at herself, and claim the latter. Whatever the case, the truth had come out in the end, and Rory had died for it. Twice.

That had been her crystallizing moment, the point where all the little puzzle pieces slid into place and she had fully accepted that, Doctor or no, Rory was the one for her. Maybe someday, she would be able to make it all up to him.

But for now, all she could do was remember, and feel what she had to feel. She wouldn't slide into old patterns again, no matter how painful or troubling or guilt ridden the alternative was. And that meant being inside her own head while Sander fucked her, and feeling guilty about how good he could force her to feel.

It shouldn't be this easy for him...

'Hey, kiss me,' His voice tore her away from her thoughts, the sound was very close, in the darkness. Amy could feel the heat of his body atop hers, moving in the gloom. His grip on her thighs had definitely tightened, since he had started.

'What?' She shot back, stifling a gasp at a particularly deep thrust. Her tone was one of disbelief; he had never asked for this before, and why on earth would he think she would comply?

... Aside from the collar, of course...

'Remember, I can see you,' He said, and Amy could practically feel his grin above her. 'You're all red, you've been biting your lip, and you're holding onto this bed for dear life. I know it's not incredibly PC, but you're enjoying this. You want this, and now you're going to show me...'

Sander punctuated this by stroking a finger directly across her clit, before returning his hand to its former position supporting her leg. Amy's response was... telling; she gasped sharply, her hips rolling to meet his thrusting hardness against her will. It seemed that her furtive orgasm with Sally earlier in the day had done little to alleviate her frustrations; the hours of teasing had taken their toll, and combined with what Sander was currently doing to her, it had left her entirely too sensitive.

If she delayed, Amy ran the risk of allowing Sander to point out her reaction to her in greater detail than she cared to imagine. Scientist that he was, he would probably take the opportunity to experiment, find out what other things he could do to her, up until he woke Mara, which probably wouldn't end well for anyone...

Amy craned her neck, pressed her lips to what she hoped were Sander's own. From his answering muffled chuckle, she had evidently hit home, and Amy counted off a few seconds in her head before dropping back down to the pillow below. It had been a rather chaste affair really, but she hoped that the gesture itself would be enough for him.

'Oh, come on, now!' He admonished in a low whisper, his lips brushing against the curve of her jaw. 'You call that a kiss? And here I thought you used to do that for a living...'

If possible, Amy blushed harder at the mention of her pre-time travel "vocation." Though possibly inadvertent, she wouldn't put it past Sander to understand instinctively what would cross her mind during things like this, and to strike out at that mercilessly. Mentioning her work as a kissogram was a low blow...

Rory had never liked it, she knew. Neither had she, if she really thought about it. Oh, conceptually it had seemed alright; wearing a tawdry costume was really no different from wearing the mask of "ordinary Amy Pond" she had worn ever since deciding that pretending the Doctor was fiction was easier than sticking to her guns. But the reality of the job had been... a bit too much, in some respects. Though she often considered herself apart from the rest of Leadworth, some of their morals had rubbed off on her; she found herself squirming at the very prospect of being objectified like that.

But what else could she do? Leadworth was a small town, and it wasn't like she had any qualifications of her own to speak of; Rory had always been the one with the bright future. She had just always been... Amy, really. The one without a plan, because there was always a small possibility, in the back of her mind, of a house call...

So despite how uncomfortable it made Rory, to say nothing of herself... Amy had continued waiting. Long beyond the point where it had started seeming pointless, beyond the point where she had started doubting herself, she had continued waiting. Once the Doctor had touched her life, moving on just hadn't seemed like an option.

And Sander always knew just the right nerve to prod... Well, if he wanted to see what a professional could do, maybe this would shut him up...

When she craned her neck again, Amy connected with Sander's mouth far more forcefully than before. She heard a slight surprised sound escape him, as she pushed up, pushing him back, taking some small measure of control. Her hands swept up, took hold of his forearms to keep him right where he wanted him, giving her enough time to push her tongue into his mouth. For a moment, he seemed frozen, and allowed her to probe his mouth, making all the sexy little noises she had learned to make by rote in her unfortunate job. Her lips curved upward into a smug little smile; finally, she had rendered Sander Hackett speechless.

Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers