Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers

But never a satisfying one...

'It's n-not working,' She panted, breasts rubbing against Amy's, chin resting on the Scottish girl's shoulder.

'Speak for yourself- ah!' Amy gasped, pussy twitching on Sally's knuckles. 'Mmm, fuck...'

'I can't... I c-can't keep going...' Everything burned. Sally forced herself to pull away from the gorgeous woman below her, standing on weakened legs even as Amy shot her the most delicious pout, 'I need to stop... It's too much.'

Before Amy could say anything and, undoubtedly, coax her back in, Sally reached for her clothes, hastily pulling them back into place, covering whatever it was that Amy found so enticing about her. The redhead sighed.

'Fair enough,' She said. '... Thank you, though. That was... important, somehow. It was good. Yeah.'

'Yeah...' Sally echoed, pacing the floor in a desperate attempt to distract herself from the pulsing lust that just wouldn't fade. Amy pulled her skirt back down in the silence that followed, catching her breath and wiping the sweat from her brow. Sally was sure it was just in her head, but tension built between her and Amy, until she blurted out without really knowing why, 'I'm not a lesbian.'

'What?'

'I have a boyfriend!' Sally said, appalled with herself that she had forgotten that in the heat of the moment.

Amy smiled slyly, 'I have a husband. Do you think yours will really mind, though? The two of us?'

'Well...' Sally paused for thought. 'His girlfriend screwing a hot redheaded time traveller on another planet in the future? Actually, that seems right up his alley.'

'Lots of questions, I expect,' Amy laughed. 'Detailed ones.'

Would Rory understand? Amy decided very quickly that she didn't care; even if he found out, Rory wasn't here. He didn't know what this was like, how it felt. He wouldn't understand, but this meant something to her. It was control over her sexuality, the first she had had for days, and she had taken it for herself.

Rory didn't know what it was like to wear this damn Command Collar, but Amy did, and the sheer demoralizing reality of the metal ring around her neck made Sally a necessity. What they had done was permitted, and if Rory had a problem with it, he would just have to deal.

'Hey,' Sally said suddenly, intruding on Amy's thoughts. 'D'you think Lorna's been gone an awful long time? I'm starting to get w-worried.'

'We've got no way of knowing, really,' Amy said. 'We don't even know how big this city is. It could be that she's only halfway there, even. But she's a soldier, Sally. From what we've seen, this is a tourist destination... I don't know that there's many people she couldn't handle, here.'

In that moment, as if to showcase once more that the universe operated on principles of dramatic irony, the door burst open. For the few second it took for Amy to turn her head toward it she held doggedly onto the hope that it was just Lorna, being uncharacteristically rough, but that hope soon vanished.

The doorway was filled with a bulky alien figure, pointing a handheld device that Amy couldn't identify at her. A second later it pulled a trigger inset on the device, and a laser light flowed from the tip into the centre of the room, before dissipating. Amy heard her Collar beep.

'Collars scrambled,' The figure said, in a voice like sandpaper over flesh. 'Command: stand up.'

Amy squeaked as her body obeyed, feeling that strange lack of control that she had so far practically avoided with Sander. She stood up straight, legs stiff and staid beneath her. Behind her, at the window, Sally had done likewise, immobile as control of their Collars had been placed in the hands of this stranger. Worse, from her new position Amy could see past the new holder of her electronic leash, to the human man behind him...

Keeping a tight hold on an ashen faced Lorna...

'Command: get in line with your friend and follow us. No deviations,' The alien growled. When it smiled, its teeth were filed into points, 'We're going for a little walk, ladies.'

To be continued...

Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers