Doctor Who: Panic Moon Rising Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers

'... No,' She said, and though her tone was just as confident and showy as usual, there was a definite hitch in it that hadn't been there before. It was... lovely.

'Well, let's make sure,' He grinned, finally removing a hand from the wall to wave a finger in front of her face. Mels now had some room to move, she could escape if she wanted, but her gaze remained attached to his, almost as if it was magnetized. She didn't falter, even as Sander's finger moved slowly closer to her, making contact with her smooth, dark skin between her breasts. Without looking away, he drew it downward, sliding it over her tense, muscular stomach, travelling ever closer to that spot between her legs.

'Good girl...' He said over her moan, as the pad of his finger tickled her labia. Her hips moved, but Sander wasn't about to give her any more than she deserved, right now. She seemed to have some reaction to his words, finally breaking eye contact and looking away.

'Oh, you like that?' His head tilted, to hear the little whimper that followed his withdrawal. 'Never would have pegged you for that... But okay. Kiss me. Like a good girl...'

She probably couldn't remember the last time she had been called that, he realized. She had been in this town for over a decade at least, growing up next to Amy and Rory, acting out in increasingly flamboyant and attention-grabbing ways... Being free. Enjoying her freedom, for possibly the first time in her life. But it was hard to keep friends, acting like that. How long had it been, since anyone had ever shown appreciation for something Mels had done?

Given this, Sander was only slightly surprised when she kissed him without a second thought, pressing her wonderfully warm bare body against his clothed one, parting her lips to allow his tongue access. It was the kind of kiss that invited, rather than took; she melted into him, allowed him to taste her completely. She gasped as he pulled away.

'Let me take a look at you,' He said, voice now noticeably hoarser than before. He pointed, 'Stand over there.'

She obeyed yet again, as he took a seat at the foot of the bed. Naturally, it was just a simple single bed, sheets untidy and askew, but it was more than enough for what he had planned for her. For her part, Mels seemed almost spellbound, caught up in a new experience in the way Sander knew she loved. Mels often found herself in a constant battle against boredom, and if nothing else, Sander was in no way boring. He didn't know whether she was following his lead out of pleasure or mere interest, but he couldn't bring himself to care, either.

'I take it this is not your usual?' He said smoothly, grinning at her. Mels stood in a way that indicated she was entirely comfortable with being naked around strangers, one hand on her hip as she swayed idly on the balls of her feet, bare skin open to him. She was beautiful like this, awake in her skin and alive in every sense of the word. Her body was all curves and skin the color of chocolate, wonderfully smooth and soft, so that the light from the window seemed to slither across her.

'No, definitely not,' She said, grinning back in the most delightful way. The challenge she represented hadn't collapsed the way Sander had expected, and it made his blood throb in his veins. He wanted her, he was shocked to discover. Not just for revenge, not just to advance his own interests, but because she made him want to do awful things to her. Like mother like daughter, in that respect.

'First time for everything,' He said, leaning back on his hands. 'Turn around, give me the view from the back.'

'Yeah, okay,' Her confidence wasn't a façade, but Sander could see it was insulating a growing core of nervousness. Fascinated or not, it was hard to know where they both stood. She was making a leap of faith... if only it wasn't so damn interesting...

She turned for him, light midday shadows sliding over her skin as she showed him her back. She could feel his eyes travel down it, following the dips and curves of her skin, down to her bottom. Her grin widened; she was proud of her ass. Men got floored by her ass.

'Back that over here...'

Yes, pretty much according to plan...

The way he had touched her before had been electric, and Mels thought she might have stepped back into his arms a tad more eagerly than she should have. It cracked her cool and in control image, yet she could barely muster the energy to feel dissatisfied with that, when she felt the warmth of his palms, wide and strong on her hips, pulling her closer still.

'Now this I like...' He said, and she shuddered as his palm glided smoothly down her bottom, cupping one cheek from below. That exploratory hand hooked underneath her, the fingers pressing gently against her sex, giving only the most fleeting of rubbing motions before withdrawing. Even so, Mels found her hips pushing down to try and follow his hand, unsuccessfully, of course. The slap shattered her resulting disappointment, sending alternating signals of pleasure and pain radiating up from her pussy.

'Did I say you could move?' She felt his teeth bite into her back, tongue flicking against her skin. She arched into the contact, pussy screaming to be touched, though his hand wasn't forthcoming, 'Stop squirming. Be a good girl some more. Sit still.'

Both hands were on her now, fingers wrapping around her thighs, gently prising them apart to give himself greater access to what lay between them. For a moment, Mels thought he was actually going to touch her, but the end result was merely the smallest of taps to her clit, nothing more. Even so, the momentary shock of sensation sent her body into spasm.

'Well, I can see you like that...' He whispered, letting his fingertips drag torturously up Mels' thighs. 'But if you want more, you're going to have to ask nicely...'

'I'm... n-not really the asking type,' Her voice shook as she spoke, that addictive sensation taken away from her just as she was becoming used to it. If only she could turn, give him that challenging smile, demonstrate her point... but his hands trapped her by the hips, kept her back to him. So when she continued, her words rung hollow, 'I'm more into taking.'

'What a coincidence, Mels!' She felt his fingers tighten against her skin, and without realizing it her own hands had gone to cover his, to retain his touch. 'So am I.'

Mels' eyes cast about her room, over every familiar corner and object she owned. This place had never really felt like home to her. Nowhere did; she had been raised in a series of places of varying size and quality, never really laying down roots... It had never been an issue for her. But being here, travelling down an entirely new road with Sander staring expectantly at her back, her room had been lent a special kind of unfamiliarity.

It was... intoxicating.

'Please...' She tried her hardest not to whimper; she was strong, she was in control of herself, she did not whimper... much. She raised herself up to her full height, shoulders back, 'Please continue.'

Mels was altogether too much fun. Sander could hear the struggle in her voice, sensation competing with her pride. If she was anything like her mother, she would buckle, if he added pressure to the correct points. So far, she had been acting according to plan, which was pleasant; Mels was hardly the most predictable of creatures. Experimentally, he dragged the fingernails on one hand up the skin of her thigh, and in response her knee crooked, pushing her leg in towards his touch.

She was just as subject to her body as Amy was...

He turned her around, spinning her by the hips, taking in her naked body up close for the first time. He pulled her in, her knees bending to support herself on the small patch of bed available between his legs; no doubt she could feel his erection pressing through his stolen trousers into her thighs. From this position, he could see the want and trepidation in her eyes.

Sander craned his neck, stretching up to capture one smooth, dark nipple in his lips, adding a gentle pressure with his teeth. He heard Mels breathe in quickly, deeply, pressing her chest forward into his mouth. He groaned, delighted at her responsiveness.

'Undo my pants,' He told her, brushing his hair back out of his eyes. He gave her a confident smile, and she responded in kind.

'Ah, something I know how to do,' She lilted smoothly, slipping one hand down to his fly. One handed, and without even looking down, she slipped down his zip and unbuttoned his pants with ease borne of lots of practice. Very quickly, she had his cock in her palm, hard and hot against her skin, stroking languorously up and down.

'So someone's not as cool and collected as he seems,' Her lips curved upward, her thumb brushed over the tip of his cock. 'I suppose no man can resist the pretty naked girl, huh?'

With a cocky expression, Sander's hand shot out, two fingers plunging into Mels' pussy before she could pull away. She cried out at the sudden intrusion, but Sander had withdrawn before she could even become accustomed to it. Demonstratively, he held his fingers up for her, so she could watch them glisten in the light.

'And I suppose you aren't the only irresistible one,' Sander chuckled, drawing a trail of Mels' arousal around her nipples. 'So I'm feeling you should bend over so I can rectify that.'

'Maybe,' Mels nodded slowly, proceeding up the length of the bed. Wiggling her ass with a true sense of theatricality, she bent at the waist, chest flat against the sheets, hips arching to present herself so attractively for him. It wasn't an invitation he was likely to pass up.

He reached out to touch her, keeping his hand in contact with her backside as he stood and made his way behind her. Immediately, without hesitation, she spread her legs wider, pressing her hips against his so that his erection nestled close into her wet and ready cunt.

'Someone's eager...' He murmured, hips moving, rubbing against hers.

'Someone is,' She answered quickly, pretense falling away. 'Now no more. Fuck me.'

'Oh, is that what you brought me here for?' He tilted his head, grinning. 'Because I wasn't getting that at all.'

He could hear her begin some sarcastic retort, but before she could finish even the first word he pushed forward, entering her inch by inch until he was completely inside her. Mels gasped, slamming her hips down on his intruding cock as hard as she could. They both trembled, filled with the feeling of completion. Sander almost laughed; suck it, Doctor.

All their teasing and little word games stopped at that point, slipping into a silence broken only by the sound of their panting breath. It began slowly at first, with Sander rolling his hips to push in and out of her, the movements small and self contained. But Mels proved to be incredibly reactive, her moans and shuddering form spurring him on, until their fucking had reached a fever pitch. She was so hot and soft and wet, it wasn't long before his cock was slurping in and out of her deceptively alien pussy.

His fingers pressed into her back, half restraint, half intimate caress; rougher than it needed to be, but more than enough to drive her wild. She pushed back into him, matching him thrust for thrust, gripping tightly to the bed, as if she was holding on.

'You like that? You fucking like it?' The words were so disgustingly alpha male that, under normal circumstances, Sander would be slightly ashamed to have said them. But in the moment, his body was flooded with fire and lust, and they had spilled out; it had taken all his willpower not to give the game away and call her Melody. Or River.

He wanted to. Oh, he wanted to. He wanted her to know, as he did this to her, why it was happening. He wanted her to take that away from this experience. As impossible as it all was.

'Yes!' She panted, breathlessly. 'Fuck.... Yes. Da-... uhm... Yes!'

Sander slowed, but didn't stop. He heard her moan louder, fucking back against him harder than before, to try to make up the force he was no longer giving her. He halted her with a simple smack on the ass.

'What were you going to say?' He said, as her hips trembled through a series of infinitesimal movements, sliding more and more of his cock into her slick pussy.

'Nothing. No more talking,' She panted, unsteadily.

'No, you cut yourself off,' Sander shook his head, sliding a hand beneath them both to rub at her clit, sending another spasm of pleasure through her body. 'If you want me to continue, you'll tell me...'

'F-fuck me...' Mels' voice was hesitant, and Sander knew she was struggling with it. Whatever it was she had stopped herself from saying, it was clearly something very personal... which automatically made it something Sander wanted to know about. To draw it out of her, he gradually increased the pressure of his fingers on her clit, making her gasp. Every second that passed must have been torture, as she forced herself to keep still...

'Oh, fuck it!' She snapped, all at once, breaking down and moving again. 'Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy! There!'

The man in question's head tilted to one side, a thoughtful look coming over his face as he considered the prospect. Mels took the time to settle her hips so that his length was as deep inside her as possible, rocking slowly back and forth, fucking herself gradually on his cock. She was aware that if he rejected her, she might not have a lot of time to enjoy this...

'Okay, not something I'm normally into,' He said finally, voice hoarse, breath coming in pants. 'But on you it works...'

A little smile spread across Mels' face, and she arched her back, pressing her hips against his and baring more of her ass and pussy to him. Sander could only smile back; hearing Mels, the infamous Melody Pond, saying that to him... it had struck a chord. This was no longer just a game of despoiling her before the Doctor got his turn, oh no... this was to watch her get into it, to bare a kink to him that the Doctor didn't even know she had. It was getting to the heart of her, before the Time Lord even knew she existed.

And besides, it made a little sense; Melody had never had a father, really. It was possible she had only ever heard of experienced the word in a sexual context before...

'You want it hard, Mels?' Still, Sander decided to test the waters, see exactly how far he could push things, before they snapped back. He could see her toes curling...

'Y-yes, Daddy,' She answered quickly, but Sander could hear the hitch in her voice, plain as day. She was still grappling with the issue, as much as her body twitched and shivered whenever she started playing at it, 'Please f-fuck me hard...'

'You goddamn Leadworth girls...' He shook his head, grinning at the sheer strangeness of it all. Only two days in this out of the way corner of the world, and already his second girl; one an alien possessed town weirdo still obsessed with the past, the other an honest to god time traveler using sex as a kind of trial by fire. Whenever there was strangeness in his life, a girl from Leadworth wasn't far away...

'What... does t-that mean?' Mels panted, bouncing on Sander's cock with abandon. There was something so glorious about the way this one fucked; without shame or guilt or even secondary thoughts or motivations. She just seemed to enjoy the sensations, her body hot and strong as she moved herself into every one of his thrusts, those long brown legs taut and awfully attractive beneath her. And the sounds she made, like she'd actually enjoy it if someone outside heard her... She gasped, as Sander stroked her clit unexpectedly, 'Mmm! Fuck, Daddy!'

'Oh, nothing much,' Even his own voice was unsteady, as he felt her cunt squeeze down on his cock. 'Your friend Amy... Interesting time, she was.'

Why had he said that? Why bait her, right when he was getting his way? Well... the truth was, he already knew; it just wouldn't be sex with Sander Hackett without at least a little psychological stress to go with that dominant streak. He found himself watching her closely; the truth was, he had no idea how Mels would react to news about Amy. If she was River, sure... But Mels...

Well, how could he know? All he could do was watch, he had no way into the mind. And Mels was weird, there was really no telling what she would do in any given situation even if one did know what she was thinking. For a moment, as her muscles tensed and she turned around to look at him, Sander thought she would dislodge him, round on him with questions, at best.

'You and Amy? Really?' Fortunately, Mels didn't see fit to even postpone the action, moving her hips in slow, thoughtful circles as she allowed him to continue fucking her. Almost as a kind of recompense for bringing it up, Sander brought one hand down and under her chest, fingers encircling her nipple. She continued, 'Why would she do that?'

'I don't know, you tell me,' Sander answered, adding a little pressure to her sensitive breasts. All of a sudden his strange need to antagonize had become an opportunity for education; if he asked the right questions, who knew what he might be able to glean about the nature of his current, Amy-possessing enemy? 'Has she been acting different lately?'

'Kinda f-flushed... the other night,' Mels gritted her teeth as her back arched suddenly, a particularly deep stroke of Sander's cock proving so hot it almost liquefied her insides. 'All shifty and distracted... Not around me though. Like, she could only concentrate when I was around.'

Sander had to force himself not to stop and think; no matter how tempting the information he had just been proffered, he couldn't be seen to think on it. He would have no need to, and arousing any form of suspicion in Mels just wouldn't do. But she had given him a useful hint...

Whatever had taken hold of Amy had made them have sex; that was literally the first thing it had done. Which placed it within a certain set of parasitic or symbiotic entities that took their food supplies from the procreative act. So Amy being strictly normal when around Mels specifically was important; it wouldn't do to have her coming onto family, after all...

In that moment, he caught sight of Mels, bare and prostrate before him, her lithe body lit up in the afternoon sun. Her chest expanded and shrank rapidly, with each panting breath, and she ground her hips against him at the termination of each thrust. Suddenly, the guesswork no longer mattered as much. He had come here with a job to do, a singular task that he could cross off his bucket list today. He had her, Melody Pond, the future River Song, exactly where he wanted her. He could do things to her now that the, by comparison puritan Time Lord didn't even have names for. Better yet, the little slut would probably enjoy it. And he would always have the knowledge that she had called him Daddy in the midst of it to keep him warm at night...

That was that, there was nothing else for it. This was what he had to be concentrating on, right now.

He waited, until he was at the apex of his withdrawal, at the farthest point from Mels, before he threw himself wholeheartedly into the action, slamming into her with as much force as he could muster. Mels cried out, louder than Sander had expected; just another symptom of her flamboyant and attention-starved mind, he supposed. Still, the sound had been exactly what he had been looking for, and it set the pace for him to follow.

Sander leaned in, pushing Mels down onto the bed, fingers digging into her skin; he could feel the muscles tense beneath as he pounded into her. Though she didn't look back, her body shifted to accommodate him; her legs spread wider, her back bowing to allow him deeper entry.

Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers