Doctoral Discipline Pt. 02

Story Info
Professor disciplines a female graduate student.
5.1k words
4.19
81.6k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tom6432
tom6432
503 Followers

Co-Authors: subbie1982 and tom6432

This is a fantasy written by subbie1982 and myself for fun. All errors in spelling, punctuation and grammar are my responsibility. It contains spanking, humiliation and fetish; if this bothers you please seek other authors. All characters are 25 year old or older.

=======

Chapter 4

The next morning I woke up to my alarm and shivered a little, realizing that I was completely naked. I climbed out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to start getting ready for my day. It was then that I remembered what had happened the night before, and I looked down to see my naked pubic area. It felt weird, but I actually didn't mind it. I showered and brushed my teeth and got dressed and headed out to catch the bus. As I was running out the door I remembered to grab the anal plug off my dresser and shove it into my backpack. When I got to my office on campus I had 15 minutes before Professor Matthews' class. I opened up my desk drawer and saw the uniform sitting there. It was at this point that I realized that I had put on a pretty skimpy thong when I got dressed this morning, which meant putting on that outfit was going to show everyone just about everything they could imagine. With that I decided there was no way I was going to put the outfit on, but hoping that maybe it would keep me out of trouble, I headed to the bathroom to insert the anal plug.

I had never ever had anything in my anus before. The thought of anal sex always grossed me out so I never let any of my boyfriends do that. I looked at the plug, to me it looked huge but I was sure this was just a very small one. I decided to just suck it up and get it over with, so after a few minutes I managed to get it in. I pulled my panties back up and my jeans overtop, grabbed my books from my office and headed towards the lecture hall.

I was a couple of minutes early and there were only a few other students there. I made my way to the front of the room and sat down, feeling the plug enter me more deeply as I sat. 'Ok,' I thought, 'I have done 2 of the 3 things Professor Matthews instructed of me, I really hope this is enough to stay out of trouble.' After a minute the Professor entered the room, walked straight to the front, turned around to face me and glared. It was that piercing stare again. I mouthed the words "I'm sorry Sir," realizing that he was not happy with me. That was probably the longest lecture I have ever had in my life; however, as it began to get near the end I could feel my heart start to beat faster and I could feel a dampness building between my legs. I knew that it was only a few minutes before I would be ordered to his office for my inspection, and similar to last night, I was becoming aroused despite my mind.

As I was packing up my books after class Professor Matthews approached me. He told me I had 10 minutes to go and get my uniform and be in his office. I had to rush but I made it there in 8 minutes and knocked on his door. He told me to enter and close the door which I did immediately. I stood in the middle of his office, facing his desk as he proceeded to organize some of the items on his desk. After a few minutes he looked up at me and began to speak; "Miss McLean, I thought we were clear that you were to do exactly as instructed without hesitation. I am pleased that you sat where you were told to sit, and I am hoping for your sake that you are wearing your plug, which I am fairly certain you are based on the level of fidgeting you were doing throughout the lecture; however, you did not wear your uniform and that displeases me greatly." I stood there meekly, not removing my gaze from a spot on the floor. I was hoping he would allow me to explain why I did not wear the uniform but I was too scared to ask.

"Place your uniform on your desk in the corner Missy; we will deal with your punishment for not obeying my orders yet again in just a few moments. First I am going to teach you what to do when you hear me speak a few words. Over time we will add more, but for now we will start with just three." He paused for a moment, staring at me as he had done so many times over the last couple of days, making me feel like I was shrinking in his presence.

"Ok Missy, when you hear me say the word 'Present,' you are expected to place yourself in front of me and push your pants down to your ankles or pull your skirt up to your waist, so I have a perfect view of the panties you are wearing. Let's practice that right now."

"'Present Missy," I did as I was told, I was already in the middle of the room directly in front of him, so I unbuckled my belt and slid my pants down to my ankles and stood back up straight with my hands at my sides. "Very good Missy," he said. My face flushed feeling naked even though I was still in my tiny thong.

"Now, the next command you are to know is 'Display.' When you hear this order you will push your panties down below your knees and stand straight with your hands resting at your sides, just as you have them right now. Understood Missy?"

I nodded and said "yes Sir," He smiled and said "good, then 'Display' for me Madison." I complied by slipping my skimpy grey thong down past my knees and stood back up straight.

Professor Matthews stood up from his desk and walked around it so he was directly in front of me. His presence that close to me was overwhelming and I could feel the dampness forming between my legs again. I looked at the floor as he began to circle around me, inspecting my now bald pubic area and my behind. I felt his hand on my bum as he pulled my cheeks apart, exposing the base of the plug which was still inserted deep into my anus. He pulled on it slightly, chuckling as he did. I remained silent as he continued to poke and inspect me completely. After a moment he began to speak. "You are wet again Missy. Obviously you are enjoying my control over you more than you had expected, am I correct?" I nodded and replied "yes Sir," I saw him smile.

"Ok young lady, one more position, you are to learn right now, we will work on more later on. When you hear me instruct you to 'Kneel,' you will immediately drop to your knees. Your thighs will be parted and your bottom resting on your heels. Your head will be up but your eyes will be lowered in respect. Your mouth will be partially open and your hands resting on your thighs, palms up.

Let's try it now Missy; 'Kneel' before me subbie." As soon as the command was given I dropped to my knees and followed his orders exactly. He reached between my legs and took his finger and felt my vulva. I was squishing wet to his touch. "Open your mouth wide Young Lady, that's it now stick your tongue out." He had his fingers in my mouth as he stroked across my tongue. "I want you to suck on my finger now." I was more humiliated than I had ever been in my life, yet my mind started to fall into a sub space and I wanted him to control me. I had no idea what was happening to me as I sucked on his fingers, as they went in and out of my mouth. I wanted to please him. I remained in that position for several minutes until Professor Matthews ordered me to stand and get dressed.

"I am pleased at your willingness to obey this morning Madison. You have done everything as instructed thus far today with the exception of wearing your uniform. After seeing your skimpy thong I agree that you will not be wearing it throughout the day as it is bound to get you into trouble. It will remain here on your school girl desk until you arrive at 3:30 for your study session, for which you will wear it. Don't forget you will be coming with me at the end of the day and spending the night at my house. Oh, and I want you to keep that plug in as long as possible. I know you must be starting to get uncomfortable with it since you were so tight, but I want to see how long you can wear it for. You will not remove the plug yourself. When you can no longer handle having it in you will come back here to my office and I will remove it for you, understood Missy?" Again, I nodded and replied "Yes Sir".

Chapter 5

I had 5 minutes to reach Professor Matthews' office. I had to rush to make it by 3:30. I couldn't believe that I, a 28 year old Ph.D. candidate was rushing like a school girl heading to the Principal's office. What was happening to me? I had been damp between my legs all day in anticipation of this afternoon's meeting and yet I dreaded the meeting.

I arrived at his office door at exactly 3:29, out of breath from the running, but I waited until it is exactly 3:30 before I knocked. I am not sure why I waited; only that Professor Matthews indicated he wanted to see me at exactly 3:30.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

I heard the words "Come in young lady." I did so quickly but quietly and saw the Professor sitting behind his huge desk marking papers. His eyes were lowered, and not seeing a chair, I stood in the middle of the room awaiting his command. After some 10 minutes I begin to rock back and forth, which was quickly noticed by Professor Matthews. "Miss McLean stop fidgeting or I will put you over my knee. You are in enough trouble."

"Yes Sir." I heard myself say instinctively.

"Young lady 'Present,' for me, maybe that will take your mind off your rocking," Professor Matthews said.

I couldn't believe this but I decided I best comply. My hands went to my waist and I unbuttoned my jeans pulling them down in one motion until they were resting at my ankles, revealing my grey cotton thong. My hands went behind my back, resting in the small of my back clasped together. Professor Matthews then came around to the front of his desk looking intently at me. "Missy you are going to move in with me tonight and starting tomorrow I will select your panties."

"But Professor that is impossible, what will I tell my roommate?" I ask? "No need to concern yourself Missy, I have already made the arrangements. All of your things are at my house as we speak."

"But... But... Sir" I begin to stutter.

"Enough young lady, it is completed. I have informed your family and the administration."

I could hardly believe this, standing in front of him with my jeans at my ankles, being told I am moving to his home with him in full control.

"Okay Missy let's check your plug. 'Display,' for me and touch your toes." I hear him say. At these words I began to sob slightly, knowing what was to come. I removed the plug at lunch time without notifying the Professor or visiting his office.

My mind was swimming with everything that had just happened, but I complied and lowered my grey thong to my knees. Bending forward, I reached down and touched my toes. Professor Matthews began to slowly walk behind me, admiring me as I was jack-knifed in half with my hands touching my toes, my bare bum fully on display. I felt my face beginning to turn red as a tear rolled down my face. He slowly spread my cheeks with his thumbs embarrassing me even more. "No plug young lady?"

"No Sir," I answered quickly and felt a slap on my right cheek.

"Is this another case of disobedience Missy?" He asked as I felt the second swat land on my left cheek.

"Okay young lady you need another spanking I see. Get the desk chair from your desk and place it sideways to the door and be quick." I quickly waddled over to the straight-backed chair, my panties still around my knees, and placed it as directed. I watched Professor Matthews get the dreaded hairbrush and sit comfortably on the chair, and in one motion I was pulled over his lap, my bare backside high in the air like a little schoolgirl.

I heard the clock strike 4:00 and at exactly the same time came a knock on the door. My bare bottom was facing the door, my nose I touching floor. I felt my face turn red and my bare cheeks suddenly got goose bumps. I could feel my heart begin to race more than it already was.

'No...no' I was thinking, when I heard the Professor say "Come in Melissa." It had to be my roommate Melissa Carlson, I was sure of it as I looked through my legs. Sure enough, in she walked holding my 'toy' box filled with my vibrator, a dildo, plus KY, a pacifier, and a rectal thermometer among other things.

I now remembered that Melissa spent some time living with the Professor last semester and it seemed to help her as she was now getting straight 'A' grades in her Master's program. I had never understood her turnaround from a party girl to a straight 'A' student.

Melissa was now standing there looking at my bare behind over the lap of Professor Matthews, and the strangest thing was that it didn't seem to bother her, it was as if this was the most natural position in the world for a 28 year old.

"Submit young lady," I heard him command, and I watched as Melissa placed the box at Professor Matthew's feet, raise her skirt over her hips, lower her little girl white cotton panties, kneel and placed her forehead on the ground with her bare bum high in the air. "Yes Master," She said calmly as if it was the most fitting thing to say.

"Very good slave, you may now leave." Melissa rose from her position, pulled up her panties and let her skirt fall over her hips. Before leaving she faced Professor Matthews and said "Thank you Master," as she curtsied, then turned and headed back out of the office.

This entire time I had remained in position for my spanking. After Melissa left he said to me "Young lady I am going to tan your bottom with this hairbrush until you cry, then you will change into your schoolgirl outfit with the correct panties, study for an hour and we will then go home. You will wear your school girl outfit home with the full cut cotton panties. Is that clear young lady?"

There was nothing I could do but say the usual "Yes Sir," as I felt another tear roll down my face. I don't know how long the spanking actually lasted. I just know that my bottom was very sore, and that I was crying like a little girl, apologizing over and over again, promising to be a good girl and begging Professor Matthews to stop. Eventually he did, but he held me in the same position until I had finally started to calm down. Once I had stopped crying he instructed me to get up, put on my uniform and to get busy studying. He made his way back over to his desk and watched as I got changed into my school girl uniform. Once I was seated with my books open he resumed marking the papers which had kept him busy when I first entered his office. The entire time I was sitting at the desk my bum felt like it was on fire from the spanking, and I still had the occasional tear run down my cheek as I tried to focus on my studies.

After what seemed like ages, Professor Matthews began to pack up for the evening and instructed me to pack up my books also. It really wasn't that late, only about 5:30, but I was exhausted from everything which had happened today. I followed the Professor out of the building to his car, one stride behind him the entire time, not saying a word, carrying my box of 'toys'. I climbed into the passenger seat, trying my best to pull my skirt down to cover up as much as possible. I stopped fumbling with my skirt when I heard him say: "Missy you will sit on your panties whenever you sit no matter in jeans or a skirt. I am trying to teach you discipline, control and obedience so you will be an 'A' student. The next time I tell you I will spank your bare cheeks and you will sit on a bare bum. Clear Miss Mclean?'

"Yes Sir," I said as I pulled my short skirt from underneath me giving the Professor a show. He proceeded to buckle my seat belt and off we drove.

The next thing I heard was: "Little one wake up you are home. I may let you a nap later," speaking quietly to me, as if I were a child. I must have dozed as I startled awake after the 30 minute drive to his house. My head was against the passenger side window, and my left thumb was in my mouth. My skirt was bunched at my waist revealing my underwear, as I had tucked my legs underneath me. My mind was reeling and I was overwhelmed, but he didn't seem to mind. He took out his handkerchief and wiped the drool off my lips and chin from my thumb. My face must have been as red as neon sign, as I tried to compose myself. I always suck on my thumb, even at 28 years old, when I am tired or tense, but never in public. He said: "straighten your skirt Missy so the neighbors don't see your undies." I gathered myself as he took my hand like a child. I walked with my 34 year old Professor inside. It was beautiful, hardwood floors, fancy artwork, the whole deal. "Follow me," he instructed as he lead me up the stairs. We entered into a room; it was filled with all of my stuff. He hadn't been lying when he told me my stuff was being moved to his house.

"Now Young Lady, you will no longer have need for any of this. I will provide you with your clothes each day and you will not have permission to waste time on the computer or watching television while in my house. If you are a good little girl you may earn the privilege of having some of these items returned to you, but in the mean time this room is off limits." With that he pulled me back out of the room, closed and locked the door, placing the key into his pocket. Again, I did not even respond, I just stared at the floor awaiting my next instruction. I felt completely and utterly defeated. Yet strangely I also felt this is what I needed to help concentrate and bring my grade up. I needed the control and dominance he demanded.

Next he led me into another room, which contained very few items. In fact, the only pieces of furniture in the room were a small bed against one wall, a dresser and closet and an empty small desk in the corner. In the far corner opposite my desk was a platform with a sign on the wall stating it was the 'shame corner.' I looked at Professor Matthews and was about to say something when he raised his hand to stop me. "This is your room Madison. If you are a good girl you may eventually have more in here than there is now. For now you do not need more than this. If I tell you that you are in 'time out' you will stand on the platform with your nose to the wall and your undies lowered." The spanking I had received earlier must have made me realize it wasn't worth fighting with him, because I simply nodded in response. I felt him staring at me for several minutes when he finally said "it looks like you need a lesson in manners Missy. Usually someone says thank you for being provided with all they need to live. I can see you still have a long way to go." I quickly apologized for my ignorance and thanked the professor for providing me with a room and a bed and a house to live in, although I knew it was too late and that I would pay for it later sometime.

"Come" I heard professor Matthews command, and I followed him down the stairs. As we walked past the front entrance way he picked up my box of 'toys' which had been placed there when we entered, and he led me into the living room. He sat himself in a large leather armchair and pointed for me to move in front of him. "Kneel Missy," he commanded. I did as I was told, kneeling just as he had taught me earlier today. One item at a time he began to go through the box, making me explain when and why I had purchased each item, and how frequently I used them. I was mortified that he was making me do this, but I just had no fight left in me after such a stressful day, and thus I answered everything he asked without hesitation.

Chapter 6

"Your routine will be the same each day, Young Lady. I will drive you to and from school. I will pick out your school clothes. When you come home you may get a drink and go potty, then you will report to your room to study or write your papers. You will wear this black collar at all times when at home."

I couldn't believe the way he was talking to me. Did he really say go potty as if I were in elementary school and this collar thing, what was that all about? I felt him take the collar and place it around my neck, and then he connected a leash to the collar. I felt him leading me back up the stairs. "You will walk one pace behind me and to my left subbie or I will discipline you," He stated. "This all part of your training to get good grades," I heard him say to me.

tom6432
tom6432
503 Followers
12