Doctors and Nurses

Story Info
Dominating doctor blackmails the nurse.
2.3k words
4.05
108.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the hospital at 3am. Everyone has either clocked off or gotten busy. I walk down to my office to get my doctors gown, only to see that my light is on. I peer through the slats of my blind and see no one. I try to open the door but it is locked. Confused, I fumble for my key in my pocket. I find it and unlock the door and open it. I walk in and find a carrier bag on my desk that I know I didn't put there I walk over to it, and peer inside. There is a few garments inside that I start to pull out. One is a leather bodice, and the other is a leather g-string.

My eyebrows rise at the thought that the only other people to have a key to this office are the security guard and you, my trainee Candy Striper.

I weigh up the two possibilities and decide (no hope!) that these are yours. I place them back in the bag, only to fins that I missed something. I place the outfits on my desk and root into the bag some more. I pull out a leather cat-of-nine-tails.

'Well I never thought she liked that' I smiled to myself. 'Maybe I could blackmail her...' My grin becomes cheeky and wide.

Just then, as I'm holding your whip, the door opens and I hear a gasp. I turn round to see you standing in the doorway looking shocked. You are wearing your Candy Stripers outfit. I keep my grin and beckon you in. You walk into my office dumb struck.

"I thought you weren't coming in tonight," you stammer as I close the door and blinds.

"So it seems, you naughty girl." I slap you bottom with the whip playfully.

"I thought you were a straight laced girl"

"I don't know what you mean" you whisper as your face starts to flush. I lift the clothing off my desk and wave them in front of you.

"These are what I mean," I say as I thrust them into your hands.

"They're not mine," you say quietly.

"Naturally " I say humorously "Do you realise that this will finish your career?" You look up shocked.

"Put them on" I say.

You look at me, teary eyed. I motion you to be quick.

"I'll be outside whilst you change. I want to savour this. If you do as I say, when I say, and exactly what I say, you will never be found out."

With that I walk out the room. I stand outside for several minutes watching the shadows from within my office move about. Then they stop. I hear the door handle start to move, and before you open the door, I open it, walk inside and close it behind me. Locked.

You look exactly the same apart from your waist is thinner now with the bodice holding you in. I see your old underwear on my desk.

"Good" I say "And how long have you been on duty?" I ask

"3 hours" you say, looking at the floor.

"Ripe panties then" I walk over to my desk and whisk your panties up. I take a long inhale of your musky panties. I can smell you sex on them. The intoxication of your scent drives me light headed.

"Excellent. You have been thinking of dirty sex, haven't you?" I ask

Your face goes redder. I walk behind you and take you bottom cheeks into my hands.

"You will server me from now on like my servant. You will do whatever I ask, Understand? No-one will ever know about this and your secret."

You nod your head in agreement.

"Now, bend over and let me see your ass" I command as I take your whip into my right hand.

You bend over my desk and pull your dress up to your waist. You white pantyhose covers your black leather g-string, so I place my left hand on your crease of your bottom.

I dig my fingernails into the fabric and rip a gaping hole over your ass in your pantyhose. You soft skin is now bare to my gaze. I pull on your g-string to pull the gusset into your sex. You squirm on my desk, grabbing the corners, waiting for my personal attention.

I lift the whip over your ass, and bring it down playfully. The sound of the whip frightens you more than the feeling.

"Time to be punished my sweet servant" I bring the whip down again, harder this time leaving tiny red lines across your bottom.

My cock is beginning to stir in its confines of my pants, and I rub it with my left hand.

I continue to bring the whip down on your behind, faster and faster. Leaving your bottom redder and redder. You start to moan loudly, so I stop.

"You like that, Tanya? You like me whipping your smooth, fuckable ass?"

All you can do is pant. Your bottom is hot from my abuse as I caress you reddened behind. You start to complain that you are feeling sore. I ignore your complaints and knead your ass cheeks harder. I rip your pantyhose completely off so that all that is left on you are the legs. I kneel behind you and take in you hot musk from your pussy. I can plainly see your lips as they envelope you g-strings gusset. I run my tongue over your lips, dragging a saliva trail all the way up to your asshole. I pull your g-string aside and plunge my tongue into your tight little hole.

You resume your loud moaning as I rim you ass with my tongue. I take my index finger and push it into your pussy. I start my rhythm into your pussy hole. Fingering you harder and harder, pushing my tongue in further and further. You grip the desk harder as the first wave of you first orgasm hits your pussy.

I pull back from tonguing you as you flood my hand with your cum juice. I rub you juice into your ass hole and pussy.

"Fuck this!" I say as I stand up, unbutton my pants, pull them off and rip my shirt off.

You look behind you and all I see is a wicked smile on your face.

"You'd like this cock in your pussy wouldn't you, you cock hungry slave!"

I grab my cock and place it against your ass hole

"Well it isn't going in there yet!" I hiss as your expression changes to one of shock.

Inch after inch of my cock slides into your ass as I grip you hips and push myself into you up to my balls.

I hold it there, feeling your ass clenching and unclenching around it. I start to pull out when you start whimpering.

"Don't.... not yet..." you say through gasps of pleasure.

I'm intrigued by this so I do as you ask. You move your hand to your pussy and start to rub your clit. Your actions become faster as your ass clenches my cock harder and harder. After a few moments you gasp as you cum over your fingers. You bring them up to your mouth and seductively show me you tasting your own cum.

'That does it' I think as I thrust my cock deep into your ass making you scream out loud.

"Take my cock!" I hiss as I pump you ass hard. All you can do is grab the desk and push back onto me.

I can feel my cock twitching as I ream you ass, stretching it with every thrust. All you can do is repeat over and over again "Fuck me, Mickie! Fuck me, Mickie! Fuck my ass hard!"

I unload my cum into you bowel as I pump your ass for all it's worth. You lean on the desk, place your hands on your ass cheeks and pull them apart, trying to get me further into you.

I collapse on you, spent and sweating. Through heavy breaths I kiss your face.

"You might like to know that, that wasn't it. There is more"

"I wouldn't let you stop" you say with a smirk.

I straighten up and pull my cock out of your abused bottom. I smack you cheeks.

"It's not up to you to tell me when I can and can't stop. Remember, you are mine."

"Yes, Master" you say sarcastically. I grab the whip and give you one hard swipe.

Your scream and laugh at the same time.

"Ok! Ok....I'm yours. Do what you want" And with that you turn over onto your back and present your pussy to me.

You dip your index finger into your ass and bring it up to your mouth. You taste it, licking the white goo off your finger. I look down to see my cum oozing from your spent hole.

Cock in hand, I place it at your pussy entrance. As I slide it in, I grab your clit hood ring and tug it purposely. With every tug, you jolt your body towards mine, making my cock enter you further and further.

"I'm going to shoot my spunk all over you, you fucking gorgeous bitch!" I gasp as your cooch milks my cock hard.

"Yes...cum on me!" you gasp as I keep pulling on your ring.

"Grab my nipples, Tanya! I'm going to cum" You grab onto my nipples and twist and pull them hard.

My pace increases as you cum on my cock, clenching hard on it. Milking it.

I can feel my cum rising from my balls. I pull out from your cooch and spray my jism all over your flat stomach and sweat covered breasts.

Jet after jet, glob after glob of sticky, white goo lands on you. Dripping off your sides as it rolls over your bodice covered stomach and breast and onto my desk.

"Fuck.... yes...baby!" you say as I finish spraying my seed on you. You release my nipples from your grasp and start to rub it in to your skin, occasionally picking up a few strands and eating them.

"Mmmmmm" you coo as your devour the last of my cream. You get up and lean on the desk.

"What now, Master Mickie?" you ask eagerly.

"You may clean me" I say as I make you switch places with me. I lean against the desk as you kneel in front of me and cup my balls. You grasp my ball sack with both hands and pull down. You place your mouth over my head and begin to suck the remaining cum from my cock and balls.

I groan as you suck hard on my head. You run your finger down you my anus and rub it gently. I relax as you begin to slide down my cock with your slick mouth. You regain your pulling of my ball sack, rubbing them together in their sack. I groan loudly as you pick up pace.

"Suck me, my sweet, sweet slave. Let me fuck you mouth"

I hump your mouth as you continue to glide up and down my cock. You reach behind you to play with your ass and pussy, fingering each to your pleasure. I can sense your lust and notice your forehead is wrinkled. You moan on my cock as your cum covered fingers bring you to another climax. I notice you bring your wet fingers to my balls again and begin to rub your juices into them. I feel me orgasm approaching again as you devour my cock.

"I'm coming my gorgeous! I'm going to cream down your throat!" With that I unload what remains in my sack into your mouth. You swallow as much as possible, only letting a few strands remain on my cock as you massage the cream out of my rod with your hand and mouth.

Leaning back, completely spent, I look down as you clean my cock with your tongue and lips. Sucking all the goo off my red, angry looking cock. I ache from our fuck-fest and am looking to enjoy a bit of rest before I take you again. I pull you up and look at you. You are still wearing your bodice; your breasts bunched together creating a splendid period drama pose.

"You and I will get along just fine if you keep me pleasured like that," I say to you, looking into your eyes. I can see that you are more than happy to oblige my wishes.

"Get cleaned up and dressed. People are probably wondering where you and I are." With that you strip off your bodice and g-string, and place them in your carrier bag. You grab your other underwear and begin to put on your bra. Looking at your panties, you walk over to my gown and place them in my top pocket.

"That's to say that I am yours, and yours only. I am your property" You smile seductively, and continue getting dressed. When you have your outfit on again, I reach under your dress and rub your cooch and asshole with my fingers. Just remember that Tanya." With that you open the door and I give you a hard slap across the backs of your thighs. You yelp and grin back at me.

I get dressed and place my gown on. I look to the carrier bag that you have left here, remembering the cum covered bodice and sweaty leather panties.

I pull your panties out of my top pocket and inhale your scent again.

"Excellent! She's mine for my devoted pleasure" With that I turn the light off, close the door and lock it.

I walk away down the hall towards my first patient who has been waiting for me in the ward. Content, and satisfied with my little sexpot Tanya.