Doctor's Appointment

Story Info
A class observation turns into an exciting inspection.
1.4k words
3.42
81.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to go to my first prenatal doctor's appointment, but I didn't have health insurance. I found an ad about a free appointment if you volunteer to allow a class of pre-med students to observe. I had no choice but to volunteer.

I arrived late for my appointment. The appointment was in one of those stadium-style classrooms in the school's medical building...which was surprisingly pretty run down. The room could seat about 200 and I could not see a single empty space. The room was full of men and women, young and old, all wearing white lab coats and taking notes. At the front of the room, a man was adjusting the gynecological inspection chair—you know, the kind with the stirrups. However, this chair looked a little different because it had some restraints attached to it. I began to get nervous just as the professor turned and saw me.

"Here's our lovely patient. I hope you are ready to devote a full hour to my class, or however long the lesson takes."

I wasn't sure what he meant. I headed to the front of the room with everyones' eyes on me. I began to feel more and more nervous with all the medical students silently watching me and taking notes.

"Okay patient, undress and sit down in my chair."

I didn't want to comply at first. There were 200 students watching me! "Do I have to take off all my clothes?" I whispered.

"Yes, for the purposes of this lesson we will need you to be completely exposed."

I was only wearing a dress and panties, which I slowly slipped off, and awkwardly got in the chair. Someone coughed.

"Okay now place your legs in the stirrups and allow my assistants to strap you in."

Two men in scrubs came up on either side of me and began to strap my legs into the stirrups and my arms to the arms of the chair. Now every part of me was completely exposed to the view of everyone in class. I could feel every eye on me, examining and judging my naked body. People began inaudibly whispering to each other. I felt an overwhelming sense of embarrassment. I wanted to cover myself up but the restraints prevented me.

"Why are the restraints necessary?"

"We need to ensure that you don't have any unwanted reflexes during the exam."

"The first test we will perform is the breast exam. My assistants will be helping with this."

The scrubbed men stood on either side of me. Each one took a breast in his hand and began to gently squeeze and massage them.

"How do they feel?" Asked the doctor.

"Healthy. We will commence with the suckling test."

"Suckling test?" I asked.

"Yes, we need to ensure that your breasts are the proper shape and consistency and that they are forming properly in your pregnancy."

I began to get even more nervous because having my breasts suckled is likely to bring me to orgasm. I was afraid to be stimulated with everyone watching. Each assistant stuck out their tongues and began to lap up my nipples, and I couldn't help thinking of a dog lapping up water. They ran their tongues splayed wide from the bottom of my areola to the top. They slowly continued this for about 60 seconds. Then they began gently suckling my nipples. They puckered their lips like they were going to kiss them and ever so gently sucked the middle of my nipples just inside their lips. They continued to suck in and release, suck in and release, slowly and gently, for many minutes. I could feel the moisture leaking out of my vagina.

"I think she likes it," laughed the doctor. The whole class laughed. The nurses kept suckling.

"Okay, the front row may come up and get a closer look." The front row of students filed on stage and stood over me, taking notes. They switched with the aides and began to gently suckle me. I could do nothing but lay there and allow the students to practice on me. I was so embarrassed, especially because I could feel myself dripping.

Two students were standing between my legs and observing my genitalia. They might as well have been touching it because I could feel their eyes. I felt completely helpless in my chair. I was nothing more than a science experiment to these people. I was beginning to get used to the embarrassment, and actually more excited by it. These people could do anything they wanted to me and get away with it. New students were gently suckling my nipples. One of the students between my legs swiped up some of my juices with his finger, and smelled it. He wrote something on his clipboard, then placed the same finger on my asshole. He left it on the outside for a few minutes, renewing my embarrassment. He then began to slowly work it inside, making me feel violated and ashamed—partly because it was making me feel as though I were passing a bowel movement, partly because I was now steadily leaking from my pussy. He slowly worked his finger in and out of my ass as the other students watched, took notes, and continued to take turns suckling my sensitive nipples.

The other student that was standing between my legs put down his notes and, avoiding the other student, slid his finger inside of my vagina. I was now being penetrated in both holes. They both slowly worked their fingers in and out of me. The pressure felt amazing. The student inside of my pussy began to curl his fingers, massaging my clit from the inside as the other continued to move in and out of my asshole. Then all of the sudden they stopped and switched places with the students suckling my nipples. They took over suckling my nipples, I think for my sake at this point, because they could tell how much I enjoyed it and wanted to make sure I was relaxed. I loved the wet and smooth feeling their lips and tongues made, and the pressure from the sucking almost brought me to orgasm. The students between my legs were now out of my field of vision.

All of the sudden I felt something wet on my anus. One of the students had begun to lap at my asshole with her wide tongue. She slowly licked from bottom to top, like she was licking a delicious lollipop. I had never felt more dirty in my entire life, but felt myself giving in to the embarrassment. Another student began to curl their fingers in my pussy once more, but also began to suck on my clit in a similar fashion to the students suckling my nipples. I now had four people feasting on my body. I know I wasn't supposed to, but I was in ecstasy. My nipples, clit, and asshole were being taken care of all at the same time. I felt the orgasm wash over the two between my legs' mouths. They stopped feasting and wiped their mouths. Everyone took 3 steps away and looked at the doctor.

"Well patient, you were not supposed to enjoy the procedure this much. We will have to try a different approach."

At this, he opened up his lab coat to expose his naked body to me. He had a very large erection. Many of the students standing around me did the same. Most were male, some female, but all had erections and/or were dripping from their genitalia. They all began to touch themselves around me, and began ejaculating all over my hair, face, and body. The doctor climbed on top of me and pressed his erection inside. He thrusted forcefully, and called other students toward my body as well. Another student entered my asshole simultaneously, another in my mouth. I could feel hard erections and wet, dripping pussies rubbing themselves all over my body. Again, I felt embarrassed and ashamed. I came twice and could not help it.

When the doctor was done inspecting me, he told me that I was a very poor patient and that I could not come back. He left me strapped into the chair as everyone glared at my naked, cumsoaked body. Once they had all left the classroom, the doctor unstrapped me and I quickly put on my clothes and ran out of the room.