Doctor's Exam

Story Info
Faithful housewife is examined by lecherous OB/GYN.
494 words
3.83
164.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had sex with my doctor. My name is Lesley and I am 28 years old with size 38 B breasts, red hair and I am considered very attractive. I have been happily married for 5 years. I never thought of cheating on my husband and I never planned this.

I had an appointment for my once a year pelvic exam by my OB/GYN, an older guy in his fifties. He said his nurse was out sick which seemed strange at first, but I trusted him and just let it go.

With no nurse present, he had me undress behind a screen and walk to the table nude. I felt a bit uncomfortable, but did it.

I had a pretty good idea of his intentions once I was on the table and he didn't cover me with the usual paper sheet. Yet I still put my feet in the stirrups. He gave me a breast exam while I was lying down, something not at all typical. It was also plain that he was fondling my breasts, not examining them. My nipples became erect under his finger tips.

He moved to the end of the table and began what at first seemed a routine exam. My suspicions were furthered when he did not put on his rubber gloves. He picked up a tube of k-y jelly and was applying it to my sex with his bare fingers. I gasped as he probed my vagina spreading my labia wide open. I shivered as he pulled back the hood of my clitoris and rubbed it with the lubricant. I felt his probing and realized that I was being fingerfucked. He then kissed my mouth deeply and later licked and sucked on both my breasts.

My mind was in a daze as I actually heard his zipper being undone. I looked down between my legs to see his erect penis pressing up against my sex. I gripped the sides of the table and exclaimed "Please use a condom". He said "I'll be here if anything happens".

With that, he plunged his cock into my well lubricated pussy. I groaned because his 9 inch penis was larger then my husband’s. He pumped rapidly and deeply. I wrapped my legs tightly around him pushing him in me as far as I could.

I felt him get bigger and hotter inside me, and I orgasmed gripping the sides of the table even harder. My climax seemed to trigger his own. He began pumping me with quick jerks and I felt his first couple spurts of cum in my pussy.

He finished and pulled it out, saying only "I had to, you know". I could only sigh and nod. He cleaned me up as best he could but I still had cum in my panties when I got home. I never told my husband. Thankfully, I wasn't pregnant. I have no intention of changing doctors so I know this will happen again.