Doctor's Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not until I cum at least once," said the doctor as she pushed her pussy into my face. This got me motivated to carefully lick around her clit, then up and down. She let out a strange moan that seemed involuntary and her legs stiffened around me. "Mmm...mmmph...mmm." She moved her ass back and forth as I tried to concentrate on making her cum while not cumming myself. It was agonizing.

Then the doctor let out a whoosh of air and her legs loosened, I tasted a tiny bit of salty liquid go into my mouth. "Okay give him a little more, but don't let him cum until you do." She moved her pussy back onto my mouth. "Keep going." She said to me.

Tanya lowered herself even further onto me and started moving up and down the length of my penis with her wet pussy. As the doctor had another orgasm, she sat down on me and grinded her pussy lips into the base of my cock. It felt so good that I could not have imagined anything better. I could hear the two women moaning and liquids were dripping down my face, balls and thighs.

I completely lost myself in these two women as they came over and over again. I started to feel like I was cumming. This must be it, I thought, but the waves of pleasure got better and better. Every time I thought my load was going to start shooting out, Tanya's pussy held onto it and she would slow down just a tiny bit as if to draw out every bit of pleasure from my body.

Then the pressure in my balls started to give way, it was time. I grabbed the doctor's thighs and started licking her faster so she would cum with me. I also ground against Tanya's clit with the base of my penis. I had this feeling like we were all having each other's orgasms together, making three triple strength climaxes all at the same time.

The doctor's thighs tightened around my head one more time and Tanya pushed down hard, pushing me deeper than ever before. Then Tanya climbed off and the doctor right after. My balls were throbbing, my leaking furiously. "What are you....?" I asked.

The doctor got off the bed and pulled down her skirt. "How do you fell right now?"

"Like I am going to die," I answered, rolling my aching penis towards Tanya as she got off me. She ignored it.

"Never underestimate the power of a woman." The doctor pulled her panties back on, "Lesson is over for now pervert," she said smiling. Her beautiful pussy was covered and gone. "Get dressed, we'll run the test on your rash and call you if we need you to come back in." While putting a stray strand of hair behind her ear, she turned to Tanya and they both laughed.

I was in agony, I was so hard and I was seconds from cumming but I couldn't do anything about it. I got dressed and try to get a grip on what was happening.

Tanya pulled up her pants, opened up the door for me and led me out to the exit. As I did my best to pull my sweatshirt over my pants, I walked through the lobby of the clinic I thought to myself, If they call me should I come back and endure that torture again? Probably.

12