Doctor's New Treatment Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelBell
AngelBell
462 Followers

There was no choice but to swallow and I gagged and struggled to handle the large load. The sensation of his cum filling my mouth and gagging me pushed me over the edge. I cried out though it was muffled by his dick in my mouth and I continued to swallow and suck his cock until the doctor was spent.

I enjoyed myself thoroughly as I got my fill of the doctor's cum. After he withdrew, leaving me gasping for breath I felt the nurse quickly spin the screws and the pressure in my pussy immediately lessened. The doctor took a few steps away from me and though his back was turned I could tell he was adjusting himself.

Nurse Misty gave a polite smile as she moved to undo the bindings on my hands and then those around my ankles. "All done now, Miss Angel!"

I was struggling to catch my breath as I carefully dressed myself and tried to fix my hair. A few strands were soaked with spit from sucking the doctor off with my head sideways while lying down. I smoothed those strands and hoped no one would notice or at least not guess what had happened.

I was in a satisfied haze as the doctor handed me a signed form and smiled a dashing smile. He didn't seem phased in the slightest by the testing that had occurred. As I exited the room, he was pressing buttons on the remote control and the monitor I had forgotten went black. I hoped that video really was for learning purposes. Or maybe I hoped it was for personal purposes.

With my purse in one hand and form in the other I returned to the nurse's station. They took the form and began typing something on the computer. I was trying hard to look casual.

"Dr. J says you will need a check-up for your condition. He recommends you come back next month?"

"Next month?" I asked, confused. Wasn't this a yearly physical? And then I realized what it would mean, coming back here next month.

"Yes that will be fine," I said, too eagerly. I could get used to this type of treatment.

AngelBell
AngelBell
462 Followers
12