Doctor's Orders Ch. 04

Story Info
Bobby is confused, his mother helps him out.
2.1k words
4.58
454.5k
219

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was standing in front of the bathroom mirror, admiring her naked body as she slowly masturbated herself with one hand while she continued to clean cum off her breasts from her son Bobby cumming all over her just moments before. She was on an all sex high at the moment and she didn't know if she could last much longer without fucking Bobby's enormous cock.

It all started yesterday when Bobby told her that he couldn't make himself cum anymore. Naturally, like the worried parent that Rachel was, she took him to Dr. White. The good doctor told them that in order to deal with Bobby's newfound problem Rachel was going to have to make Bobby orgasm whenever he needed to.

So far she'd jerked him off last night and let him cum all over her face, tits and pussy. Today she'd given him a morning handjob. And then a blowjob after breakfast just a few minutes ago. She tried to swallow as much as she could but Bobby just cums so much she couldn't help that it still ended up all over her tits and face again. She scooped up another big glob of it from her tits and greedily ate it off her hands.

As she ate the last amount of cum from her face and tits she heard a knock at the door. She wondered if Bobby needed to cum again this soon as she answered the door. Bobby was wearing his robe again and stared at his beautiful naked mothers body. He had a worried look on his face but he couldn't keep from admiring her large perky boobs and shaven pussy. He turned his head away in shame.

"What's wrong dear?," his mom asked, she wasn't trying to cover herself up, despite Bobby's obvious discomfort she figured that after what's been happening plus what needs to continue to happen he was going to have to get used to seeing her naked.

"It's just so weird what's been going on," Bobby said, and he chose his next words carefully, "and I know we talked about it in the kitchen but I'm still just so confused. I mean, you're smoking hot but you're my mom. I just don't think we can do this anymore."

Rachel came up to him suddenly and hugged him, he was a full head taller than her so she pressed her cheek against his robe covered chest. She could feel his cock starting to get hard down near her vagina. She inwardly smiled at this, "I know how you feel sweetie, and it's not like I'm not confused but you're going to have to have somebody get you off anyway dear, the doctor said that you can't do it yourself anymore and if someone doesn't do it for you then you'd have complications your whole life and could even lose your testicles."

"I know Mom," his hands went around her, holder her in his arms made his cock even harder. He felt guilty about it, but she was just so perfect and soft and he couldn't help but start to slowly stroke her back and neck with his hands, "but maybe you don't have to be the one to do it to me, I could find a girlfriend..."

"That could work dear," feeling bold Rachel opened Bobby's robe a bit so she could put her hands and head against his muscular chest, "but you don't have a girlfriend right now and seeing you like this is just so hard for me, I just can't stand you to be in any pain or discomfort."

Bobby's hands had finished exploring his mothers back and had come down to her ass, he gave her bodacious butt a squeeze which caused his mother to moan a little, he suddenly realized he could still smell his mother's pussy and his own cum on her and his cock got hard enough that it started to poke out of his robe and rub against his mother's leg. He had a sudden desire to hold her down and fuck her right there on the bathroom floor but he held back, it was still too much for him, "You said you enjoy it, and I enjoy it too, but I can't anymore Mom. I don't want to lose my balls but I don't want us to do anything that we'll regret for the rest of our lives."

Even though her son had said that they should call it off he was still very much playing with Rachel's ass. She reached out with her hands and started to slowly stroke his cock. She looked up into eyes and gave him her bestI want you to fuck melooks and said, "Son I want you to know something."

Bobby was looking into his mother's eyes with a look that saidI want to fuck you too but we can't and if we did I'd never forgive myself,"What's that mom?" he asked.

In answer Rachel just leaned forward and kissed him right on the mouth. He didn't resist her at all as she stuck her tongue into his mouth. He could taste his own cum on her but somehow that just turned him on even more. They tongue wrestled for a good minute, all the while Rachel kept slowly jerking her son off.

They broke the kiss and Rachel looked at him. She could see he still both wanted her and didn't want her at the same time. She decided she needed to take a different approach.

She let go of his cock and took a step back, his robe was completely open now and wasn't hiding anything. His huge rod sticking straight out at her staring her in the face, but Rachel tried not to pay attention to that at the moment, she needed to let Bobby know that this was okay, "Bobby, I'm your mother and I'm going to take care of you for as long as you need me," Bobby was ogling her body, but seemed to catch himself and then started staring down at his feet again, "how about I make a deal with you?"

Still staring down at his feet Bobby said, "What's that mom?"

"How about I'll keep being the one to take care of your little problem up until you get a girlfriend, how does that sound to you?"

Bobby thought about it for a minute, but something couldn't get out of his head. "Mom," he said, "all I can think about is how hot you are. And all I want to do is fuck, I mean make love to you. You're just too hot! But you're my mom! It just can't happen, there's no way."

He was staring right at her now, his eyes darting from her magnificent breasts to her beautiful pussy. She wasn't any better, staring at his cock like she was. She knew what he meant though and she needed to make it right.

"I know what you mean son, but I don't want you to suffer because of it. How about this, I'll only do what you want me to do, what do you think?"

He looked her right in the eyes now, she did her best to make her expression look as fuckable as possible.

"What do you mean Mom, 'only do what I want you to do?" He asked.

She shrugged, her huge boobs lifting and falling as she did so, "Well," she said, "what do you want me to do?"

Bobby stared at her, he knew what he wanted her to do, fuck his brains out, but it just couldn't happen, so instead he said, "what if you let me just explore your body. Just for a little while. Would that be okay Mom?"

She smiled at this, she knew she could get him to come around, "Sure Bobby, it would be my pleasure, no pun intended." They both laughed at this as Bobby approached her. As he got to her he reached his hands out and placed them on her breasts, squeezing and tweaking her nipples as he did so. She let out a low moan as he did that and leaned in, kissing him on the lips once again, sticking her tongue into his mouth. They tongue wrestled for a minute, Bobby was pinching and squeezing her nipples in such a way that she was moaning directly into his mouth. Bobby suddenly let go of her breasts so that he could grab her and pull her close as they kissed, his raging hard cock being pressed between them pointing upward.

After a good minute they broke the kiss and Bobby said, "Okay Mom, now I want you to get up on the counter." He was throwing all caution into the wind as she jumped up onto it, her legs sticking out towards him, he grabbed onto her knees and spread them apart, revealing her shaved pussy to him and he got down onto his knees in front of her. Slowly he started running his fingers up and down, in and out of her vagina.

"Oh God!" She exclaimed, leaning her head back, "That feeling so fucking GOOD!" She moaned as he stuck one, and then two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. He started finger fucking her really fast when she grabbed his head and pulled his face directly into her cunt. He took his fingers out immediately and replaced it with his tongue, causing his mother to moan even more and her hips started to buck with reckless abandon as she started cumming, "OH FUCK ME BOBBY! FUCK ME WITH YOUR MOTHERFUCKING TONGUE!!!" She yelled.

Bobby was ecstatic, causing his mom to cum so violently, he loved the way she tasted and wanted to keep eating her pussy like he was but she grabbed him by the hair and pulled him up to her face. She kissed him passionately, licking her juices off her face as she did so. She always loved the way she tasted, back in college she especially liked to lick her cum off of her lovers' cocks after making her cum so good.

She pushed her son back and jumped off the counter, "Thanks for that son, but I want to make you feel good now." With that she got down on her knees and started to jerk off his cock with both hands. She started licking all the precum off the head of his penis and wanted more. She started to suck him, taking his cock all the way to the back of her throat. Bobby started to slowly fuck her face, just as she started to recklessly suck his cock.

He was about to cum, but she suddenly stopped. He looked down at her confused, but then she said, "Do you like my titties son?"

He could only nod yes and she wrapped her tits on either side of his humongous cock, she started to rapidly bounce them up and down just as he started to fuck her tits like there was no tomorrow. "Cum for mommy," she started saying, "your mommy's a slut, didn't you know? I want you to cum all over your slut mommy's face and titties. Fuck my titties, cum for me babe!" This was all Bobby could take and he started unleashing yet another large cum for today. The first blast was caught right in between her breast and got all over her giant tits, he thrust forward and the next blast went almost completely into her mouth, she swallowed and shut her mouth causing the next blast to cover her face in cum, she pulled back and let the rest of his semen cover her face and tits.

Bobby was in seventh heaven as his mom took his cock back into her mouth and sucked the remaining cum out of it. He was still hard as a rock and really turned on by his cum covered mother, but something suddenly found its way back into his brain: guilt. He needed to leave right then. Luckily his mother let go of his cock and started spooning his semen from her chest and face into her mouth. While she was distracted he silently let himself out of the bathroom, wondering what the hell was wrong with him.

His mother wiped the cum out of her eyes so she could see the look on Bobby's face while she cleaned the cum off her fingers with her tongue. Disappointingly Bobby had left the room, she knew he must feel guilty, but all she knew was that she really wanted Bobby to be happy and not worry so much.What was his fucking problem anyway,she thought,I'll take this shower and hopefully Dr. White will show up and help Bobby to think that this is okay.

At least Rachel hoped that Dr. White could help.