Doctor's Orders Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anteros
anteros
537 Followers

“I can’t cum. God! This is so frustrating!” I moaned.

Beverly answered, “No cumming in the pool, Joe. That’s the rule. I don’t want your semen floating around the pool. As long as it’s been since you’ve cum, Julie couldn’t possibly hold it all so she’s not going to let you. That’s why she’s pulling your balls down. As long as she has them stretched out like that, you can’t cum.”

Hearing Beverly talk this way while Julie was working my cock over with her mouth wasn’t decreasing my frustration one bit. Quite the contrary, my dick felt like it was going to explode. Julie had no mercy. If she’d release my balls for one second I’d cum like I never had before. But she wouldn’t. She just kept pulling them down, tighter than ever it seemed, while her other hand and mouth worked on my throbbing erection.

I started squirming and struggling to get free. The women tightened their grips. With me being virtually weightless in the water and them with their feet on the bottom, my strength was not very helpful. Besides, I was torn about whether or not I really wanted this to stop. “Let me go! I can’t take this anymore.”

Beverly chuckled, “I don’t think so, Joe. You had your chance and you chose a day of following the doctor’s orders. This is exactly what you need. I’ll make you cum until you can’t stand it anymore, but not just yet.”

Julie stopped her stroking and sucking and started gently licking my shaft from balls to tip and back again. “My mouth is getting a little tired. Someone else want a turn?” she asked.

Erika quickly said “Me!” and she traded places with Julie. Erika had a different idea of how to torture me. She pulled the transparent top off her impressively large breasts and started teasing my cock with her hard, brown nipples. “Someone help me out and get his balls.”

Meredith grabbed my scrotum and stretched it down. Erika needed both hands for what she had planned. She placed her breasts on either side of my erection and pushed them together with her hands. She then moved them up and down. Lubricated by the water in the pool and some tanning oil, it was deliciously slick. It felt absolutely wonderful. Her pace was slow and if I hadn’t been so orgasm deprived and so turned on already, Meredith’s death grip on my balls probably wouldn’t have been necessary. The way I was feeling right now a breeze across my cock could make me cum.

My neck was getting tired from holding my head up to see these women working on my cock. I let my neck and the rest of my body relax. My head was in the water, but Beverly was supporting my upper body. I could see her beautiful breasts, with her puffy nipples still erect, framing her lovely face.

Beverly spoke in a very soothing tone. “That’s it, Joe. Just relax. This is what I’ve been waiting for. You need to relax and trust me. We aren’t going to harm you. This is going to be a day you never forget. Now that you are relaxed, we’re going to stop torturing you for a while and let you go.”

When she said this, Erika stopped her sweet torture, Meredith released my throbbing balls and left leg and Julie released my right leg. My legs slowly drifted to the bottom. Beverly continued to support my shoulders. I felt so relaxed that I didn’t want to move. My whole body felt weak.

“Up on your feet, Joe” said Beverly. “There is no cumming in the pool, but there is no such rule in the house. We can’t make you come inside, but I sure wish you would.”

It only took me a nanosecond to decide I’d do anything Beverly wanted.

---------Doctor’s Orders – Chapter 2 – The Basement ----------

I followed Beverly back to the house. Mesmerized by the swaying and beautiful soft curves of her tight ass, my eyes never left it, even though I was drying myself with a towel as we went in. The other women were following me.

“You’ve never seen my basement, Joe” she turned and said. “Come downstairs and we’ll see what we can do about relieving your frustration.”

Of course, I couldn’t wait to get down those stairs. My dick was still erect and now was throbbing. I felt a severe case of blue balls coming on. She opened the door and turned on a light switch. As we walked down the stairs, it was apparent that Beverly had spared no expense in finishing her large basement. The stairs ended at a small alcove at the bottom. There was a wall running down the center of the room.

To the right of the wall, the basement was brightly lit with fluorescent lighting and finished in white and pastels. It looked like and had the equipment of a doctor’s office and hospital room. The room was quite large and contained two examination tables and two hospital beds. The left side of the wall was quite different. The lighting was very subdued and the walls, floor and ceiling were all black. There were chains and leather restraining devices hanging from the walls and ceiling. The furniture consisted of several black leather tables and a king sized bed with black satin linens. There was a large wooden X on one wall and a square metal frame in the center of the room.

You couldn’t see into one room from the other. Both doors faced the stairs and you could see into both quite well when you were near the bottom. On the walls outside the white room were pegs with various white garments hanging from them. Outside the black room were pegs with black, mostly leather, items. Each room also had ample cabinet space. I couldn’t imagine what else she kept in there.

I’d stopped walking about three-quarters of the way down the stairs to take it all in. My jaw must have been hanging open because Beverly was looking at me and started chuckling softly. “Gosh, Joe. You look like you’ve seen a ghost. Haven’t you ever seen a finished basement before?”

The women behind me started giggling.

“It’s playtime, Joe!” said Julie.

“Joe, go have a seat on one of the examination tables,” said Beverly. She reached up and grabbed my hard cock and pulled me towards the bottom of the stairs. When I reached the bottom I was staring into the ‘examination room’ and she slapped my bare ass with her hand. “Come on, Sweetie. Go have a seat and put on one of those hospital gowns. I’ll be with you in a moment.” I stepped into the room and she closed the door behind me.

Now that I was alone my erection finally started to come down. I was at ‘half-mast’ when I put on the stupid hospital gown. It was exactly like the one in Beverly’s office. I took a seat on the examination table and my erection wasn’t really completely gone, but the swelling was considerably reduced. I was glad. It was really starting to hurt.

A lot of things were going through my mind while I waited. It seemed like a long time. I wasn’t sure if I should be there or not. Obviously, Beverly was into some kinky things I’d never imagined. I had suspected she was gay, but I never suspected the leather and chains I saw in the next room. I was now thinking she sure knew how to tease my cock for a gay woman. Now I’m thinking she must be straight.

Several minutes went by and there was a brief knock at the door. Beverly walked in alone and dressed in a lab coat just like the one at her office, much to my disappointment.

“Beverly, I…” she put her finger on my lips and cut me off there.

“Don’t talk right now. Just listen. I’m going to explain everything to you. Joe, I’m a dominatrix. Do you know what that is?” she asked.

I nodded my head affirmatively.

“Good. That is my personal life. My professional life is separate and very different. At work, I’m a doctor and a good one. I’m a professional in my practice and there is a line Inever cross. I don’t do anything with my patients in that office that I shouldn’t. The examination I gave you was in every way appropriate for the symptoms you described. Normally I wouldn’t check the prostate of a 28 year old man but since you seemed to be experiencing sexual dysfunction, it was a prudent thing to do. Am I making myself clear, Joe?”

Again, I nodded affirmatively.

“The only thing I did that was a little questionable was giving you the Viagra without telling you what it was for. The name on the bottle was the chemical name so had you told any doctor or pharmacist what you were taking, they would have known what it was. I would never put anyone’s health at risk by dispensing medicine that may do them harm. Viagra is only harmful if you are taking other drugs that interact with it, or if you have heart problems. The dose I gave you was higher than usual, but I wanted to make sure that the slightest bit of titillation would give you an erection. That was for you mind, Joe. A good doctor treats the symptoms and source of the problem. A good doctor also tries to help a patient with their psychological issues. There was not much I could do about that in my office other than recommend counseling. Physically, you are in perfect health. Your testosterone level is high normal for a man your age. Your sex drive should be something you have to struggle with because it tries to rule you, not something you can ignore. A man like you shouldn’t go three months without even masturbating. There is something wrong with your head, Joe, and I think I know what it is.”

This wasn’t really much fun. It was too much like being in her office again, uncomfortable, embarrassed and wishing I were somewhere else. My erection was completely gone now.

Beverly went on. “You’ve told me privately that you’ve been hurt and disappointed by several women in the past. If you’ll allow me to, I can help you with that. I can’t do anything about it in my practice, but I can do something about it privately. Bondage is a fetish that teaches one to trust if you practice it with the right people. Meredith, Julie, Erika and I have been playing bondage games for some time. We are all bi-sexual but haven’t included men in our games yet. We have been discussing adding a man to our group, a submissive man, and I recommended you. It is a safe group, Joe. We’ve known each other intimately for several years. None of us desire to inflict intense pain on anyone. We’ve all been tested for every venereal disease known and now you have been too. We don’t have sex with anyone outside our own group unless I’ve personally given them a thorough physical.”

Beverly saw on my face that there were questions in my mind. “Something you want to say, Joe?”

“Beverly, I’m” again she put her finger to my lips and stopped me.

“Joe, outside this basement I’m Beverly. In this room, you will call me doctor. That is one of the rules of the game.”

“Sorry, Doctor. I just wanted to say that I’m not a submissive man.”

“But you are, Joe. Trust me. I’m somewhat of an expert. Did you know that I did a year as a psychiatry intern before I decided to specialize in internal medicine? Also, I’ve been into domination and bondage games since I was in college. I’ve known you long enough to know that you are a true submissive. Although most people have some of both sides in them, in the 2 years I’ve known you, I have seen no sign of your dominant side. That is why you’ve let women use and abuse you. They see your strong submissive side and take advantage of you. Being a submissive doesn’t mean you are weak or can’t compete in the real world. Obviously you do quite well except in relationships with those models you date. Here we will treat you as a submissive. We’ll tease you until you think you can’t take it. We’ll play with your body and mind but we won’t play with your emotions. I want you to come here with a smile and leave with a smile. I’m very fond of you and I’m sure the other ladies will be fond of you too. They sure like what they’ve seen so far” she smiled as she spoke the last line. She continued to smile, as she asked “Don’t you like how we’ve been treating you so far?”

I had to admit it. “Bev…uh… I mean Doctor, I loved it. The only part I didn’t like was that I got more excited than I’ve ever been and I didn’t get to cum.”

“Well, that’s the part I liked, Joe. Depriving you of your orgasm allowed me to be dominant. I hope you understand that. There is always a little give and take when it comes to pleasing other people. I assure you that you will like our games and you’ll go home happy. Just stick around a while and see.”

“I’m not leaving unless you throw me out, Doctor!” I couldn’t wait to see what she had planned next.

“Before we play our next game, let me introduce you to the ladies a little more formally. Ladies, will you come in now please.”

Beverly had left the door open when she came in. Apparently the other ladies had been listening to our entire conversation. Meredith, Julie and Erika all came into the room. They were all wearing lab coats.

“Ladies, you all know my friend and next door neighbor, Joe. He is 28 years old and is a self-employed fashion photographer. He dates models and they treat him badly. We won’t treat him badly, will we?”

“No, Doctor” they answered in unison.

Beverly continued, “Joe, you know that Meredith and Julie are both nurses in my office. We met professionally first and when we discovered that we had similar personal interests we became very close. Meredith is 24 years old and has been with me for 3 years. She is primarily submissive. She’s tried domination with women, but she prefers to be a sub. She has expressed an interest in dominating a man. Perhaps you’ll let her test that side of herself with you.”

Meredith smiled at me. Her face seemed to be unsure of what she should do. Then she blurted out “Pleased to meet you.”

I just nodded and smiled back.

Beverly then walked over and put her arm around Julie’s shoulders. “Julie is 26 years old and has been with me for 4 years. She definitely prefers being dominant, but sometimes she’s our sub just for a change of pace. Usually that is when she is tense or in a bad mood. Being a sub for a few hours can be really relaxing.”

Julie just smiled and nodded and I did the same.

“Now Erika is a different sort,” said Beverly with a gleam in her eye. “Erika used to be a swimsuit model and hasn’t lost her figure. In fact she works out and in my opinion it is better than ever. She is 32 years old and is now a pharmaceutical representative. She works for Pfizer so I’ve always got some Viagra samples around. Erika doesn’t care if she is on the top or bottom. That’s slang for dominant and submissive. Erika just likes sex and will do whatever makes the rest of us happy.”

Erika stepped forward and offered her right hand. I took it and she gave me a very business-like handshake. “Hello Joe. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“And it’s a pleasure to meet you too, Erika.” It came out naturally. I did a lot of handshaking and schmoozing in my business too.

“What about you, Doctor?” I inquired. “You told everyone’s preferences and ages but your own.”

“That is kind of an uppity remark for a sub, Joe. You may regret that!” said Beverly with a smile. “I already told you I’m a dominatrix. I like to be on top. I tried being a sub a few times when I was learning, but I’m not inclined to do it again. I’m not old enough to be your mother, Joe. I’m only 36. People think I’m older just because I have my own practice. How old do I look to you, Joe?”

“I’d say 27 or 28 as you are dressed now, Doctor. In your swimsuit you look about 20.”

“You’re full of shit, Joe, but that was the correct answer!” said Beverly, still smiling. “Shall we start our game now?”

The ladies all said “Yes, Doctor” in unison. It was so perfect that they had to have practiced it.

Beverly looked at me and said, “Are you ready, Joe?”

I didn’t hesitate when I said “Yes, Doctor”.

“Okay. Here is what we are going to do. You are the patient. I am the doctor. The other ladies are the nurses. Not too hard to imagine that so far is it? We are all going to leave the room. When we come back, we are going to do your physical again. This time we won’t be restricted by the professionalism that is required in the real office. Sometimes when we play these games, we have a safe word so we know we are going too far. We are going to start you off easy, at a less advanced level then an experienced sub, so there won’t be any real pain involved. We’ll save the safe word lecture for another time.”

Beverly left the room and closed the door. I sat alone in the room feeling relaxed and anticipating a very good time. It seemed like I was in there for too long. That just added to the realism of a real doctor’s appointment I suppose.

There were two brief knocks at the door and Julie entered the room. She was no longer wearing the lab coat. She was wearing a nurse’s uniform. This one had a cap like nurses used to wear a long time ago. The rest of the uniform was quite unusual too. For one thing, the dress was barely long enough to cover her ass. The top was too tight and cut very low so her cleavage was showing. The shape of her nipples was visible through the fabric. I felt a familiar feeling as my cock started to swell.

“What a bad boy! I told you to remove ALL of your clothes before the doctor came in. Where did you get that gown?” Julie looked at me sternly as she spoke. “Now take it off so we can start your physical.”

I started to remove the gown but I was sitting on part of it. Julie reached up and grabbed it with both hands and pulled hard.

“I said remove it NOW!” she said forcefully.

I lifted my butt off the table so she could remove the gown.

“That’s better, Joe. Now sit down and let me take your blood pressure.”

So far, so good. I was enjoying this game. Julie looked great in that skimpy retro uniform and my cock was half erect already. She put a blood pressure cuff on my arm and appeared to be actually taking my blood pressure.

“It seems that your blood pressure is a little high. That may be why you have that swelling,” she said as she pointed at my cock. She grabbed a thermometer and said “Now let’s get your temperature.”

I opened my mouth and she looked surprised.

“What are you doing? You don’t want this nasty thermometer in your mouth do you? Lay on the table face down so I can do my job!”

Now this was a twist I hadn’t expected. I stood up and turned slowly. I climbed onto the table face down and took a couple of seconds making sure my cock didn’t get bent. While my ass was sticking up in the air, Julie gave if a surprisingly firm smack with her open hand.

“Hurry up. The doctor will be here in a minute and I need to have this done or she will be angry. Believe me, neither of us want to get her angry.”

Julie had slipped on latex gloves and was lubing the thermometer with something. She then placed in my ass. I was grateful that she did so quite gently. This wasn’t exactly something that turned me on, but if it made her happy, it was no big deal to me. My ass was burning where she slapped me. That skinny girl could really hit.

A couple of minutes later she removed the thermometer and read it.

“Your temperature is 99.8. With your swelling, elevated blood pressure and temperature, it is a good thing you came to see the doctor today.”

I didn’t know if my blood pressure and temperature were really up or if it was part of the game. With all I’d been through today, I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if my blood pressure and temperature really were up.

Doctor Beverly then walked in followed by Meredith. Beverly was still dressed in her lab coat. Meredith was wearing a uniform identical to Julie’s. My cock inflated just a bit more.

“Sit up on the table, Joe. I need to examine you,” said Beverly.

I did so and Meredith wasn’t at all shy about staring at my erection this time. As Beverly had said, we don’t have to worry about professionalism here. Beverly was acting exactly as she had at her office. She listened to my heart and lungs, tested my pulse and reflexes, and looked down my throat exactly as she had the day before. There were a few significant differences. This time my body hair had all been removed; I was completely naked, excited and full of Viagra.

anteros
anteros
537 Followers