Dodge and Ally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dodge grabbed his under-shirt and Pru received that gratefully.

When she was finished, he pulled on the under-shirt and grinned. She boggled and said, "I'll never forget this hay barn occasion with you. I expect in time I'll remember it as a real scream."

"You're a great fuck Pru. I like women who are big."

She glared at him but the glare became a grin.

"How the hell can I go into the house if mom is home, with cum drying in my hair that missed being toweled?"

"There's a shower in the main barn but the water is unheated."

"Oh damn but I'll endure it."

"While you are showering I go to the bunkhouse and ask Larry for a condom. He goes to town twice a week to visit Sue Fraser."

"No don't do that?"

"Then what will we do after attending to the horses? If we don't wait long enough for your hair to dry your mom will ask questions. I can see her SUV is parked behind your vehicle."

"Oh will go to Larry but please Dodge, don't mention my name."

"No I won't. I'll just say some female I know wants a rectum test."

Pru wailed, "Oh god, I'll never forget this day."

"I'll attend to your horse to improve that memory," Dodge grinned.

Ally ran to hug and kiss Pru.

She then looked suspicious.

"You can't have been riding ever since the time you said you arrived here?"

Pru was still thinking when Dodge said laconically, "Yeah we rode to Three Pine Ridge and then came back around the far side of the lake."

"Goodness gracious me. Did you take lunch?"

"No."

Ally said to Pru, "Pass me the skillet darling, I'll do bacon and eggs."

At the mention of skillet, Dodge burst out laughing.

The two women looked at him strangely.

He then recalled the time Ally attempted to crack his ass with a skillet. Pru would have been at high school when that happened but the visitors for dinner that night had assured Ally the cracked meringues were great, the cracks allowing the cream to penetrate.

CHAPTER 2

On the first occasion when alone in the house, Ally put on her adult DVD and sat where she could also look down the passage in case anyone entered. The drapes of the TV room were closed and she had the sound turned way down.

She felt really educated watching the opening scenes where porn star Alison and best friend Monica wriggled and licked as they had girl sex on the carpet. Ally knew women did it, even some mothers and daughters or sisters, but this graphical and explicit act expanded her knowledge about what they actually did.

She had thought they would tongue each other's vagina and that made her think what licking a really lubing vagina would taste like, er another women's vagina.

The butt licking really disgusted her but she endured it because she was viewing the disc for education. Later the sight of the burly truck driver slapped Alison's butt with his floppy sausage really excited Ally and she played with a nipple and had it up straining in record fast time.

Golly Miss Molly, she giggled.

The movie then went back to the two women having sex and now Alison was wearing a strap-on and the size of it and it's authentic appearance practically took Ally's breath away.

She watched, fascinated as Alison slowly worked it into Monica's tiny looking and hairless vagina. Both women were speaking foully. Well that was interesting and the stretching of Monica's outer lips and the flexibility of both women in moving positions grabbed Ally's attention.

Wow.

But when Monica put on the strap-on after they both had sucked it without wiping it Ally fast-forward to the truck driver when Monica began fingering lube into Alison's anus. Ally could imagine what would happen next.

God anal sex must be catching, she thought and watched transfixed as the trucker used his fingers to slowly widen Alison's anus. She couldn't believe the hole could be encouraged to widen that big. And then the camera took an extreme close-up of the interior of the stretched anus and Alison said in such a sluttish voice to the repulsive red-faced and bearded trucker, "Stick it in a fuck all the way to my throat Al."

Ally slapped a hand over her mouth and rushed to the bathroom, arriving just in time.

After cleaning her teeth she returned to the TV room, packaged the DVD and stood terrified, thinking she had no idea how to get rid of it to prevent any finding being linked to her.

Then Ally had a great idea. She left a note, 'I'm lonely. Going into town for coffee.'

She went over to the smaller barn to get her SUV, grabbed four metal bolt washers and put those into the DVD case and closed it firmly and then drove down to McKinley's Bridge, slowing on the far lane and carefully tossed the package into the river. She checked once more for traffic and no vehicle was in sight for anyone to witness her cleansing deed.

Ally drove back home six miles away, her guilt almost gone. She saw Dodge's vehicle outside the house and when she got out heard the motor of that vehicle running. So he'd come in to pick up something.

"Hi," he said, holding up the note. "Lonely are you? Sloan and I forget to take lunch. Let's saddle up and ride back out to the west cattle pens where everyone is. It means late lunch but they can wait."

"I-I haven't ridden since Prudence left home."

"Then you have neglected one thing that could prevent loneliness. You could be riding out each fine day to where we are working, bring our lunch, and eat with us and enjoy the filthy or scandalous talk."

"The boys wouldn't like me being there."

"The boys would love trying to greatly embarrass you."

"Oh. I'll go and change."

He grinned. "Good girl but hurry. Oh wear a riding skirt, you have lovely legs."

She raced inside hoping he'd not seen the huge blush. She was already horny through watching parts of that DVD and now had come that enormous compliment.

Omigod.

He'd driven off to the horse barn. She walked over, giving more time to calm down.

They rode off and he said, "I haven't ridden with you for a long time. I've missed that."

"Dodge," she groaned.

"What?"

She didn't know what, her mind and body were in a whirl. But she was about to think on one channel and decided to be brave and get an answer to something she wondered about. "Have you ever sniffed my panties since I saw you do it that time?"

"Yeah a bit. It's difficult to get at them when no one including you is around."

"Why do you do it?"

"Why do you think?"

She thought of demanding an answer her but thought of another approach.

"You have had sex with my daughters, haven't you?"

"Yes," he admitted gruffly, looking away.

"Omigod."

"It was at different times. They both wanted to try full penetration and chose me to do it. I'm surprised they told you."

"Have you played around the twins sexually?"

"Jesus Ally, no and I mean no. They are guys."

She sighed and told him not to get off his horse.

When realizing what she'd just said they laughed, releasing tension.

"Rebecca and Prudence never said a word to me about that but I am their mother. In both instances, about a year apart, I saw the way they reacted when you came near. Rebecca adopted the eyes of a lover for several days, unable to keep them off you. In Prudence's case she was forever blushing and her body language told me she was having sex with you."

"Oh."

"Say no more. I was glad it was you rather than one of the boys or, heaven forbid, their father."

"Gee is that how your mind works. Um I'll say no more."

"Fine and thanks for acknowledging I do have a mind rather than just associating me with breasts, smelly panties and now, I have just learnt, my legs."

"You are a fine woman Ally but breasts?"

"You always look at them when we are alone. I must let you to see them one day."

Dodge licked his lips.

They rode along in silence for a while, both struggling to believe Ally had just said that.

Finally Dodge said, "This is a good piece of track. Want to canter?"

Ally gave him a dazzling smile and booted the chestnut mare and was off. Dodge's bay took after them like a rocket, well he was the fastest horse on the ranch, but was held back until the chestnut was pulled back to a walk.

"So I have lovely legs do I?"

Dodge shifted uneasily in the saddle and grunted.

"Good I like you thinking that. You are the nicest man I've ever known since I left home all those years ago."

"But Sloan is okay too isn't he?"

"Yes he'd lovely too. You just happen to be the nicer man in my book and its time to let you know that. Ever since I saw you sniffing my panties something seemed to snap in my mind and I no long resisted thinking about you sexually."

Dodge looked at her and whispered, "Jesus" and she heard that.

Smiling, she said, "You have been wonderful living within breathing distance and yet not attempting to pressure me. But you have had my daughters and now it's my turn."

"When?"

"As the saying goes, when the coast is clear. I have no wish to be caught out. We'll just have to be patient."

Soon? There was little show of that adulterous encounter happening any time soon, Dodge thought because Sloan would not be wandering off anywhere. They were about the hit hay making after the presumed end to the summer rainy season and after that the calves would be weaned mostly at weights between 500 and 600 pounds and go to regular buyers with cattle feedlots in Texas who had supply contracts with Sloan and Ally Silver's Hi Ho Silver Ranch.

* * *

Their first sexual encounter would happen, but the way allowing it to occur was tragic and would sadden them both greatly.

* * *

With all major chores done for a while, with the heat and rains gone, Sloan decided to paint the exterior of the ranch house. He and Dodge fetched in a mobile scaffold and began the work while the boys attended two daily chores including shifting the cows and retained yearling now approaching heifer age and the separated twenty bulls, to new pastures under their rotational management practice.

Inside the house Ally had loud music going and she called the guys in for morning coffee and served them vegetable and ham stack. For lunch she usually served country-style chicken and for mid-afternoon break it would be coffee and perhaps coconut cake.

Sloan and Dodge loved the change from eating out of a lunch pail washed down by coffee past its peak. And Ally loved having them around and basked in the accolades they heaped on her and appreciated her coming out briefly dressed, despite the cooling weather, and pointing out blemishes in their work but kindly, saying such things at, "Sloan two feet back I can see a portion you've missed" or "Dodge there's a small crack ahead of you that might require filling and sanding."

The guys cackled privately when Sloan whispered that although Ally would like her crack filled she wouldn't want it sanded.

"What's going on up there?" she'd called. "If it's dirty I don't want to hear."

The guys would chorus a little raggedly that it was dirty and she'd tell them to grow up and would retreat inside the house to let them get on with it.

At lunch on the third day, Sloan said to his leading hand, "We might as well paint the roof while we are on a roll with this work."

Dodge said he'd like to be back out with the cattle but Sloan stood and said, "I'm off to town to get red roof paint. I have no idea of roof size because generations of the family have added extensions. I'll get eight gallons and see how we go. We are making good progress with the stain buddy but changing to do the white trim around the windows and cutting in has slowed us down."

"Yeah I reckon by noon tomorrow we should complete the exterior except for the porches and the roof," Dodge nodded.

Three hours later Ally came out and called to Dodge, "Don't you think Sloan should be back by now?"

"Yeah unless he ran into a couple of pals and they've gone to a bar, giving Sloan the opportunity of getting out of painting."

Ally said frowning, "Well I'll give him another half hour before I really begin to worry."

Fifteen minutes later Dodge yelled, "There's a vehicle coming now. It must be Sloan."

But it wasn't.

"Oh Christ," Ally screamed.

Dodge jumped off the scaffold to see what was wrong and fear gripped his belly when he saw what Ally had seen, two deputies from the Sheriff's Department arriving.

He rushed to Ally's side and held her.

"Hi Mrs Silver, we need to go inside and talk."

"Yes Rowan," she said, recognizing one of Rebecca's old friends. "It's bad news isn't it?"

"I'm afraid so. Could we go inside?"

The female deputy said, "Please Mrs Silver, inside."

Ally sat white-faced.

"I'm afraid...."

She burst into tears and when she sobbed to Rowan to continue, he said, "Mr Silver was returning home, driving conservatively and keep well to his side of the road according to what Pam and Jake Morgan who witnessed the event have stated. They were driving right behind him. An unrestrained crop tractor on the back of a pup trailer of the dump truck loaded with aggregate came around the bend toward them and almost hit Mr Silver's vehicle but the driver regained control and was returning fully to his side of the road when the tractor tipped off the trailer. Unfortunately it was a large agricultural tractor and almost flattened Mr Silver's vehicle. We can say he died instantly."

* * *

After burial and finger food lunch in the chapel hall, Dodge drove the Silver's SUV back to the ranch with Rebecca sitting with her mother in the back. Ally was holding up well.

They were followed by Rebecca's husband Doug and their baby and then Prudence and her husband Garth who was driving, with Prudence's twin brothers in the back and then came close extended family in five more vehicles.

When everyone was settled inside with Rebecca and Prudence pouring drinks, Ally's older sister Carmel sniffed and said, "Well Ally, what now?"

Before Ally could reply, Dodge was out of his chair and heading to the door.

"Dodge wait," she called. "You're practically family."

He turned and smiled. "Your family wishes to have a discussion Ally. I'm off for a long ride."

"Take me for company," Pru said. "This must be hurting you as much as it distresses us."

"You are best staying and hugging your mother Pru but thanks, I appreciate your concern."

He rode for two hours and was returning around the lake when Pru called.

"Ah I have been calling but you were out of range. Where are you?"

"Just beginning to enter the riding trail on the far side of the lake."

"Well go slowly. Rebecca and I will change and grab horses and come out to meet you. We can't talk with all these people, now half drunk, in the house. We feel like drinking so will bring glasses and a couple of bottles."

"Fine. Come to Melrose Point where there are a couple of picnic tables. You ought to remember where the point is."

"Of course. Bye pal."

Dodge sighed thinking the family had urged Ally to sell and that would mean he could be out of a job if the new owner or owners wanted to pick their own foreman. Ally had wanted the girls to meet him and break the news gently.

Or perhaps the girls were just coming out for sex?

He growled aloud," Jesus pal, stop hallucinating and entertaining such immoral and ungentlemanly thoughts."

The girls, er the young women had ridden hard because they had already arrived and were walking their horses to cool them down. Rebecca and Pru looked rather sexy, both of them having managed to slips in the jeans of their slimmer mother.

"You girls need to lose weight."

"Shut up Dodge," said Rebecca. "We both have larger frames than our step mom."

"And more meat."

Pru asked Dodge to be nice and they weren't girls.

"So you don't like me calling you girls?"

They both agreed they actually did because it seemed to underpin a long association.

Dodge poured the wine and Rebecca said, "We want you to take this news calmly Dodge because we've come from enough yelling and screaming."

"Yeah I will. Nothing rattles me and you guys know that both know. Well almost nothing. That needless death of your father put me into a real wobble but I suppose nothing like it did for your guys and your brothers and specially Ally."

"Yes is hasn't been good times for us all," Rebecca continued. "Well to get on with this, most of the family came out and wanted mom to sell the ranch and relocate well away from this scene of tragedy. The twins both agreed when asked for their opinions, well we know that are not ranch guys."

"And you two?"

Rebecca glanced at Pru and said, "Pru and I said we'd back mom to the hilt in what she decided."

Dodge scratched behind his head and said, "I see."

"Now here's where the shit hits the fan," Pru said. "Tell him Becky."

"Mom stood and said she'd listened to what folk and said, and she appreciated their concern, and over the last couple of days she'd thought carefully about her future. She said the ranch was in a family trust and would therefore preserve the name Hi Ho Silver if you married her. In the meantime she would carry on and in due course would invite you to live with her."

"Jesus."

Pru giggled and said Dodge's reaction was mild compared with some of the outbursts of the extended family, particularly the women and Uncle Jack.

Rebecca cut in. "Dodge have you been at our mother?" She didn't sound upset by that possibility.

"No we have never touched sexually but over time we have come to really relax when we chat, I mean talk intimately, more like family."

"That's about how mom described it when she took us outside to talk," said Rebecca. "She was pretty sure you were interested in her sexually."

"And what about her thoughts about me."

"Mind your business you seducer," Pru laughed. "Now don't look grumpy, we three women all love you and we shouldn't have to tell you that."

"And so the family want me fired instantly."

"Yes a couple expressed that opinion," Rebecca said. "But the majority of them were left confused, I think by the unexpectedness of mom's declaration. As that fat asshole Uncle Jack put it, "Fancy declaring you wish to live with a guy when your deceased husband is just in his grave."

"And asshole really took a broadside," Pru chuckled. "Mom said it was a family discussion about her welfare and how else could she expect them to know her thoughts and intentions unless she spoke to them forthrightly. Then she said to dad's brother, 'And talk to me like that again Jack Warner and I boot you hard in the butt'. Some of the family were shocked, and some laughed and a few clapped including Aunt Mary who told her husband to remain sensitive and helpful in his utterances."

"Well that's all to report," Rebecca said, holding out her glass for a refill.

"Thanks guys. All this puts me in a spot. I reckon my best approach is to do nothing for one month, to give your mom time to sort out her affairs and to begin thinking straight. It's not a time for her to be making quick decisions on things that don't require urgent decisions. Is there enough money to keep running the ranch and to return her a decent income?"

Rebecca looked at Pru and nodded.

"The answer is yes, not problem," Rebecca said. "Now this is for your ears only. Our family attorney says the legal ramifications over dad's death could result in mom being awarded court-ordered compensation that could leave her with at least $6 million after disbursements. A preliminary examination has revealed the truck and trailer were three and a half months overdue for routine maintenance, the load was unsecured and that tractor should never had been transported on a normal truck and trailer but on a specialized haulage unit. Dad's life was also insured against accidental death."

"Well all that sounds good for your mom. When we go back I'll attend to the horses and I want you Rebecca to tell your mother I'm moving out of the house this evening and will live in the bunkhouse."